Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208176 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
taurados

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:37:50 PM

Wish C-cex would hurry up & add GBT!!!!

& @DallyModo thank you for being so committed!!! I cant think of any other coin that the dev makes a daily concise update!!! Cant wait for the new UI!!

also waiting for c-cex to add... why they take so long?
tprmaddog

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 02:05:07 PM

& @DallyModo thank you for being so committed!!! I cant think of any other coin that the dev makes a daily concise update!!! Cant wait for the new UI!!

It has only been 2 days since GBT won on C-CEX. I am confident it will appear soon. Anyway, I have a question about what is happening with GBT on Yobit. Over the past couple hours, someone is buying dozens of times but only purchasing 8GBT each time.  How are they trying to manipulate the market?  Thanks!
taurados

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:09:30 PM

It has only been 2 days since GBT won on C-CEX. I am confident it will appear soon. Anyway, I have a question about what is happening with GBT on Yobit. Over the past couple hours, someone is buying dozens of times but only purchasing 8GBT each time.  How are they trying to manipulate the market?  Thanks!

this was me :DD
tprmaddog

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 02:12:45 PM

Thanks for confessing your sin.  lol  Seriously...I am trying to learn more about markets. Can you share your reasons for all the buys?
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:15:21 PM

Waiting for an Android wallet to be created sooner. Can't leave my computer on for all of the time but can keep my phone 24/7 lol. Do you have any plans on creating a mobile wallet?
taurados

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:21:35 PM

Thanks for confessing your sin.  lol  Seriously...I am trying to learn more about markets. Can you share your reasons for all the buys?

it was boring today so i decide to buy 8 gbt very often.
there is no intent for me
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:24:19 PM

Now that I have spent more time thinking, I tend to agree with not gambling with GBT.  I am guessing that GBT wasn't created to perform best in a gambling type of environment.  

I don't think adding GBT for bets is a good idea, but being able to trade BTC for GG, SS, or GBT on the site seems like a logical decision. Nevertheless, having a token representing stake in profits available for purchase on the site probably has a list of legal complications  I have yet to consider, interested to hear what the GameBet team has to say on the matter.

Lets not forget GBT IS actually a clone of a very good coin. In theory almost any purpose could be added to GBT tokens. What could be great is to see some continued development, not on the actual coin but on its uses. It could also be a very useful Gaming token for marketing....like say you get 20% discount of an affiliated game on steam when paying with GBT. Bottom line is its a crypto currency....you can buy a gaming computer with it at a discount or Gamebet could have a store selling merchandise with gold, silver and GBT I mean hell you can buy a house with it if you want.....its a currency. LOL

So actually the GBT token could continue way past the profit share as a currency...even if Gamebet is not directly involved. It could have a future as the de facto currency of online Esports. What the profit share does is actually what most coins lack, tangible backing, i.e. it has real value based on a business so as long as that business functions the coin can never die completely or go to zero or even become cheap. Having Gamebet as a long term project means the coin has chance to mature long term and maintain a high profile on exchanges etc.

Exciting and endless possibilities...could be fun to share and also the community can take these projects on so Gamebet is never actually legally liable.

This is a clone of a coin? In what aspect is it borrowing from?
Still looking to buy some as of now. As I mention in few posts back:
I am not going to use yobit or any other exchange to obtain these.
Feel free to pm me with you offers.
Thanks alot Wink

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Selsonblue

Activity: 661

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:30:02 PM

Now that I have spent more time thinking, I tend to agree with not gambling with GBT.  I am guessing that GBT wasn't created to perform best in a gambling type of environment.  

I don't think adding GBT for bets is a good idea, but being able to trade BTC for GG, SS, or GBT on the site seems like a logical decision. Nevertheless, having a token representing stake in profits available for purchase on the site probably has a list of legal complications  I have yet to consider, interested to hear what the GameBet team has to say on the matter.

Lets not forget GBT IS actually a clone of a very good coin. In theory almost any purpose could be added to GBT tokens. What could be great is to see some continued development, not on the actual coin but on its uses. It could also be a very useful Gaming token for marketing....like say you get 20% discount of an affiliated game on steam when paying with GBT. Bottom line is its a crypto currency....you can buy a gaming computer with it at a discount or Gamebet could have a store selling merchandise with gold, silver and GBT I mean hell you can buy a house with it if you want.....its a currency. LOL

So actually the GBT token could continue way past the profit share as a currency...even if Gamebet is not directly involved. It could have a future as the de facto currency of online Esports. What the profit share does is actually what most coins lack, tangible backing, i.e. it has real value based on a business so as long as that business functions the coin can never die completely or go to zero or even become cheap. Having Gamebet as a long term project means the coin has chance to mature long term and maintain a high profile on exchanges etc.

Exciting and endless possibilities...could be fun to share and also the community can take these projects on so Gamebet is never actually legally liable.

Thanks alot Wink

Im not certain about that, hadnt heard it before now. I would also be interested to know.

I do like GBT's PoS implementation, I think its POSv3 if im not mistaken. More consistent rate of staking = more predictable ROI.  +1 Shocked Shocked
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:39:18 PM

Thanks alot Wink

Im not certain about that, hadnt heard it before now. I would also be interested to know.

I do like GBT's PoS implementation, I think its POSv3 if im not mistaken. More consistent rate of staking = more predictable ROI.  +1 Shocked Shocked

Its a blackcoin clone.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
dannyman

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:42:02 PM

People with gamebet in their profile and they didn't know it was a clone? Hmmm...ok.

So you don't need to reinvent the wheel as the value of the coin is based on its share of the site not the tech of the coin....they could of used a clone of any POS coin it wouldn't make a difference.

My point was on top of that role the coin is still a very good coin and can be built upon as any crypto can to hold value and make payments. I mentioned some already but I can see lots of additional uses the coin could be used for. Would be interesting to brainstorm possible uses....
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:50:27 PM

Whats the problem of my gamebet wallet the result for staking is false thats why i can receive anything rewards.

Here the result after check in console
{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : false,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 519187.28302049,
"search-interval" : 0,
"weight" : 169946666700,
"netstakeweight" : 651729350837171,
"expectedtime" : 0
}

Can you explain it?

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Mikers

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:07:27 PM

Whats the problem of my gamebet wallet the result for staking is false thats why i can receive anything rewards.

Here the result after check in console
{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : false,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 519187.28302049,
"search-interval" : 0,
"weight" : 169946666700,
"netstakeweight" : 651729350837171,
"expectedtime" : 0
}

Can you explain it?
Did you unlock it for staking?
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:50:33 PM

Ahhh.. my good old alt coin has come back full circle.    Wink

People with gamebet in their profile and they didn't know it was a clone? Hmmm...ok.

So you don't need to reinvent the wheel as the value of the coin is based on its share of the site not the tech of the coin....they could of used a clone of any POS coin it wouldn't make a difference.

-..SNAP-
Thought the wallet interface looked familiar.. just red   Cheesy

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:07:45 PM

what's with the dumpage ?
is the project dying ?

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:08:22 PM

Thanks alot Wink

Its a blackcoin clone.

This wallet has been very solid w/o any issues.  Now that I know what it was based on, it makes sense why it works so well.  Smiley
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:29:27 PM

Waiting for an Android wallet to be created sooner. Can't leave my computer on for all of the time but can keep my phone 24/7 lol. Do you have any plans on creating a mobile wallet?

it's good idea
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:56:44 PM

Im going to buy more this weekend. the price is stupid low and id be crazy to not pick up a few more.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bisquick

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:16:13 AM

Anybody get their steam cards yet??  was hoping to get a few games for this weekend  Sad
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:19:06 AM

Anybody get their steam cards yet??  was hoping to get a few games for this weekend  Sad

I got some of mine. i got some from an account i made a small investment from. the account i used to make a bigger investment on the last day i did not get yet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 12:20:53 AM

I Received mine today.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: