Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208176 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
luvbeening

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:23:35 PM

If gamebet would earn 1.000.000 $ that would mean $ 100.000 for us gbt shareholders.

Which would bring the coin for 1 GBT to 21000000/100.000 = $0,004 for 1 GBT.
So even now with a price below 1k sat it even is to expensive.

Or something else need to make the price rise but this is all about gambling and profit from the coins you own as a shareholder nothing more.

lets say you have 1 bitcoin in Coinbase,if Coinbace earn $1,000,000,do Coinbase gonna give you even $0.001?
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:41:33 PM

What was the loyalty payout for the month of april?
And is it better to have only one address staking instead of 5 different addresses in the same wallet with 20,000 coins?

Thanks
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:44:00 PM

If gamebet would earn 1.000.000 $ that would mean $ 100.000 for us gbt shareholders.

Or something else need to make the price rise but this is all about gambling and profit from the coins you own as a shareholder nothing more.

lets say you have 1 bitcoin in Coinbase,if Coinbace earn $1,000,000,do Coinbase gonna give you even $0.001?

No because coinbase doesn't share revenue , gamebet does Smiley
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:46:52 PM

What was the loyalty payout for the month of april?
And is it better to have only one address staking instead of 5 different addresses in the same wallet with 20,000 coins?

Thanks

Payouts don't start until after the NEW website UI gets implemented and marketing.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:47:51 PM

roadmap is on trello.

Public Relations
We're going to start documenting our upcoming plans and changes in a lot more public-friendly manor on Trello, you can check it out here:
https://trello.com/b/pwAl1X5m/gamebet-gg-public-board

For the majority of this post a lot of the content I'll be referring to is already mentioned on Trello board.

Marketing and Research
In the next few days, we'll be looking to do a $20 Steam card giveaway on Twitter for retweeting (winner will be chosen randomly from a list of people who've retweeted). This will be mentioned in the tweet and we will be looking to post this within the next 24 hours. We will look to do giveaways similar to this repeatedly in the next few weeks and prizes may vary. This will allow us to gauge as well as start interacting with one of our primary demographics (Steam users).

We are currently looking to conduct some research in regards to the current referral model. For this, we are looking to recruit 10 individuals interested in participating - we will also be recruiting from other communities (i.e. Steam) so please send us an email at business@gamebet.gg if you are interested. After we’ve completed this research we will be releasing several forms of media to aid with the referral program (refer to the Media section).

Media and Content
There are some (new) screenshots of work that’s been done on the the UI which is still a work in progress, but near completion! Keep your eye on this as we’ll be updating this.

In the next week, we will be releasing another video trailer for review about the GameBet platform as well as starting soon on our weekly hype-coverage of an upcoming eSports match.

We will also be releasing in the near future media and content to help with referrals such as banners, graphics and pre-written text.

Thanks again, and I cannot stress if you have not already check out our Trello and follow us on Twitter and those are the two places where new updates will be posted first. Have a great humpday!
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:48:15 PM

You need to understand that holding these coins allows for STAKING, as well as, the dividend payouts which act as an ANNUITY... its not a one time payout, there are defined periods which holders get paid out. So this attempt at saying this coin is overpriced at 1k sat absolutely wrong and mis-informed. mAtH R hArD

The original post quoted here is ignorant to the true facts. Just thought a little clarification might help out.
luvbeening

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:53:38 PM

No because coinbase doesn't share revenue , gamebet does Smiley

yep,gamebet does only if you own GBT,not because you own bitcoin or some other craps.

so,if you felt GBT too expensive..i suggest you hold your bitcoins or...some other craps  Cool
Stein

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:38:20 PM

Steam Cards
If you have not received your steam card(s) within the next 24 hours, please reach out to us via business@gamebet.gg - Preferably email us from the same email you used to invest with. If this is not possible, please include some alternative form of identity (i.e. a transaction id you used to invest, steam id, etc).

Are you talking about the Steam Silver in our accounts ? Or actual Steam Cards ? I emailed from the email that I did the IPO with and no response. Did I miss something ?
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:10:37 PM

@Grahnite  you can change your sig now  Cheesy  

i even added my referral to mine.

You mean for WAVES? Thought you had to have at least "MEMBER" status?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:38:07 PM

Steam Cards
If you have not received your steam card(s) within the next 24 hours, please reach out to us via business@gamebet.gg - Preferably email us from the same email you used to invest with. If this is not possible, please include some alternative form of identity (i.e. a transaction id you used to invest, steam id, etc).

Are you talking about the Steam Silver in our accounts ? Or actual Steam Cards ? I emailed from the email that I did the IPO with and no response. Did I miss something ?
Same here email sent, no response and no card
Bisquick

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:49:25 PM

Steam Cards

Same here email sent, no response and no card

me too, i will try to msg him on discord.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:31:48 PM

So we can still purchase shares (I don't mean gbt) for this? If so where?

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
oOxenonOo

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:59:01 PM

no one wont to trade on YoBit anymore, vol. is like shit orly have 10 times better volume. Come on guys do something, C-Cex waiting..

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK! Lisk Site
Arcteryx

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:02:40 PM

no one wont to trade on YoBit anymore, vol. is like shit orly have 10 times better volume. Come on guys do something, C-Cex waiting..
What is current price on yobit for these?

Also when I check in the gbt wallet the address page is blank when I use to have mine there. Is that normal? If someone sends to my old address that was there, will I still get them?

redcow

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:05:13 PM

Poloniex is the best..
oOxenonOo

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:12:22 PM

Also when I check in the gbt wallet the address page is blank when I use to have mine there. Is that normal? If someone sends to my old address that was there, will I still get them?

download wallet from here, and you can send and receive coins like every other..

https://github.com/gamebet/GameBetCoin

price is around 900sat

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK! Lisk Site
Arcteryx

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:35:11 PM

download wallet from here, and you can send and receive coins like every other..

price is around 900sat

Boy  Roll Eyes I already have the wallet installed. I am saying my addresses are not listed in my address book as they always use to be. Is there a new version that came out cause staking all night and day is just reverting back from 1 to 2 days left without producing any more coins to my wallet for doing this staking process. Frustrating to say the least.  Embarrassed

oOxenonOo

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:14:49 PM

price is around 900sat

Boy  Roll Eyes I already have the wallet installed. I am saying my addresses are not listed in my address book as they always use to be. Is there a new version that came out cause staking all night and day is just reverting back from 1 to 2 days left without producing any more coins to my wallet for doing this staking process. Frustrating to say the least.  Embarrassed

staking working fine for me, also addresses are not listed.. If you exit or add more coins you need to wait 4h to start staking or to your new coins get mature,
reason why you are jumping from 1-2days to get reward is network weight is changing almost  100% up and down in day.

orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:59:41 PM

price is around 900sat

NEVER DOWNLOAD A WALLET FROM ANY LINK OTHER THEN THE ONE IN THE OP. DONT BE STUPID!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:13:46 PM

Yay, I finally staked some coins today!

Are the amount of coins you receive, directly proportional to the amount of mature coins you have sitting in your wallet?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: