Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208176 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:45:45 PM

Hey guys, small update here in regards to some news.

We've followed up on a lot of the emails for people who've reached out for the Steam Cards and they're currently being processed. We apologize for the delay, but they're on the way Smiley

Our Trello ( https://trello.com/b/pwAl1X5m/gamebet-gg-public-board ) has a few updates such as our projected timelines, what's actively being worked on and our Twitter campaign so check that out and stay informed about what's going on in the project. In regards to our Twitter campaign, it's proving to be going quite well as we have acquired 150 more followers in the last 24 hours.

C-Cex is a hot topic as many people have been asking if we've followed up with them. We reached out to them a long time ago and are in the process of getting them what they require. They've requested a personal meeting with us, so we're working on scheduling that to ensure we get listed as soon as possible. We assume that this is possibly due to the nature of our coin (i.e. part of the reason it's so difficult to be listed on Bittrex) but we're confident once we dialog with them that we will be listed.

if it is easier for you i will take GBT at ico price in place of steam card.  or gamer gold works great also  Grin

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:44:27 AM

I still have not received any reply from DailyModo regarding the translation of this thread. I'm done translating this and have it already posted days ago. I hope he send me a PM back later.

twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:46:41 AM

Is the wallet qt current or will I have to upgrade in the near future?  I want to stake coins and let it go without having to screw around with a new wallet.

Thanks
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:58:42 AM

Is the wallet qt current or will I have to upgrade in the near future?  I want to stake coins and let it go without having to screw around with a new wallet.

Thanks

This is the crypto world... if your not paying attention to your wallets on a daily basis, thats not good. Especially if you want to stake.   

on that note, i have had my 2nd machine continuously staking for over 2 weeks continuously at this point, no updates needed.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:02:00 AM

Hi gbt developers i just want to ask if how much my balance can stake everyday?
Already stake my fund but i only stake 2.8 gbt how about if i increase more amount in my wallet how much do you think i can stake?
Im just confused why im just received only 2.8 mined stake..

Interesting, I got 2.8GBT yesterday, and again today. I only have 2981 GBT in my wallet.

How many GBT do you have in your wallet?

I have been staking for about 3 days now.

Would be nice to compare with other guys to see how things go for them.
I have 5552 in total.. but only 2.8 per stake receive.. how to increase the staking reward? just want to ask.. i thought that this is the same just like other that the more amount in your wallet stake the more rewards you can get..
please explain..
Yes I still have that same issue without any addresses showing.
Say, you want to sell me some of those 5552 gbts to test if I can receive to my old address?
Just a few. Let me know

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:15:23 AM

Is the wallet qt current or will I have to upgrade in the near future?  I want to stake coins and let it go without having to screw around with a new wallet.

Thanks

This is the crypto world... if your not paying attention to your wallets on a daily basis, thats not good. Especially if you want to stake.  

on that note, i have had my 2nd machine continuously staking for over 2 weeks continuously at this point, no updates needed.

Hows your stake results per day and how many coins do you have?

Thanks

Are you a stakeholder in rbies? I am and the dividend was decent at.33.
Im looking to invest in other similar coins with actual businesses attached to them
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:24:40 AM

Can I get a usage statistic of the bettings site (users count, bet count, etc)?
hmachado

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:25:01 PM

I've asked for that several times but everyone seems to think that info doesnt matter.
Even if the sample is small it would gives an idea if users are using the site more/less, betting more/less, referring others or not.

Mostly its the few people that got into the ICO that are posting here, allways stating GBT is very cheap when they have no idea whats going on.

For them it is very cheap since 2500 Satoshis, although they never did any math on how much the Gamebet would have to Rake to make it worth it.
At 200 satoshis it will still be expensive at this point.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:30:04 PM

I've asked for that several times but everyone seems to think that info doesnt matter.
Even if the sample is small it would gives an idea if users are using the site more/less, betting more/less, referring others or not.

Mostly its the few people that got into the ICO that are posting here, allways stating GBT is very cheap when they have no idea whats going on.

For them it is very cheap since 2500 Satoshis, although they never did any math on how much the Gamebet would have to Rake to make it worth it.

How C-CEX start trading GBT, to 2000 sat will be very cheap.
Now there is still time to buy at a decent price.

This is my humble opinion  Smiley
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:53:40 PM

you seem to fud a lot for someone that isnt even a holder/has been contemplating holding some for the longest time. Question has been answered multiple times on discord. It's funny you seem to think you are in the know. Either get some of the coin or don't, will still be around with or without you lol.
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:55:16 PM

Daily answered on your question few times
luvbeening

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:00:33 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2016, 02:21:24 PM by luvbeening

How C-CEX start trading GBT, to 2000 sat will be very cheap.
Now there is still time to buy at a decent price.

This is my humble opinion  Smiley

don`t give up the hope on Poloniex especially dev team,keep pushing it along with community together is not impossible for Poloniex doesn`t has a coin like this before.
take a look at GMC that coins supply with 54 million,and then take a look at GBT with coins supply 21million,GBT is obviously holding a much much more powerful weapon and much more less supply than GMC..but the price?
for those who still felt the current price is expensive,i won`t say you are wrong but just unlikely if you do recearch on both seriously.
hmachado

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:33:09 PM

Daily answered on your question few times

My bad, i must have missed it.
Please be so kind to post the numbers then.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:36:06 PM

Already stake my fund but i only stake 2.8 gbt how about if i increase more amount in my wallet how much do you think i can stake?

Interesting, I got 2.8GBT yesterday, and again today. I only have 2981 GBT in my wallet.

I have 5552 in total.. but only 2.8 per stake receive.. how to increase the staking reward? just want to ask.. i thought that this is the same just like other that the more amount in your wallet stake the more rewards you can get..
please explain..
the reward is 2.7 per block & if you sent all yr coins to your wallet in 1 go then it will only stake once firstly , then wait for the 2 blocks made to mature, then twice You can make it stake more by sending yourself smaller blocks with coin control
coin control? how to do it.. it needs to type it in the console? just like cbx "hardstake true"
And how to send a smaller block to my self?

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:46:05 PM

please explain..
the reward is 2.7 per block & if you sent all yr coins to your wallet in 1 go then it will only stake once firstly , then wait for the 2 blocks made to mature, then twice You can make it stake more by sending yourself smaller blocks with coin control
coin control? how to do it.. it needs to type it in the console? just like cbx "hardstake true"
And how to send a smaller block to my self?

go to gamebetqt preferences, display, click box display coin contol..., then when you send click on inputs and you can select which blocks you want to send from when making new blocks. then just send yourself lots of transactions obviously selecting the biggest block in coin control.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
VenMiner

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:57:35 PM

WTF... C-CEX listed the coin that won today and GBT still no list.  Huh
Mikers

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:06:38 PM

Here is quote from DailyModo on this topic:
C-Cex is a hot topic as many people have been asking if we've followed up with them. We reached out to them a long time ago and are in the process of getting them what they require. They've requested a personal meeting with us, so we're working on scheduling that to ensure we get listed as soon as possible. We assume that this is possibly due to the nature of our coin (i.e. part of the reason it's so difficult to be listed on Bittrex) but we're confident once we dialog with them that we will be listed.
VenMiner

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:23:48 PM

Here is quote from DailyModo on this topic:
Wow.... personal meeting? is that possible to do for the Devteam?
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:42:37 PM

I asked this as well without any response. Also, I have written support twice about faulty steam codes also without response.
Mikers

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:15:53 PM

I asked this as well without any response. Also, I have written support twice about faulty steam codes also without response.
There was a response about stats, during the Discord session.
We're going to look to release information relevant to that pre-marketing era and then release stats again after the first cycle is completed. This will allow people to efficiently compare the stats and how much of an impact marketing has had.
Marketing starts after the new UI, so I guess you can expect those released just after the launch of the new UI(Late May).
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: