Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tprmaddog

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 12:58:04 PM

Hey guys, here to offer an update on a few things as always.

Steam
We now have an ARK Server online at 45.35.76.138:27025
We've been working on building our Steam community page and connecting with our users - we're currently up to 100+ users in this group. If you're a user of stream, please join http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gamebetGG.

Our community strategy involves using our Discord server with designated channels for our gaming community. We will mainly be focusing on engaging mature audience of gamers to merge with the Bitcoin community by building the steam community group discussions and rule pages rather than the traditional website approach.

Twitter / Social Media
We have also been working on revamping our work on twitter. Over the past week we have seen a fivefold increase in followers and user engagement. Our presence in twitter is also visible in our internal analytics - which has shown a 300% hike in the number of impressions we obtain. Our previous all time high for a single day was at 4000 impressions , and our current high is at 12,000 impressions. Of course, this is is bound to increase as we create a more active presence on twitter. We are actively engaging with teams and individuals to on board them as partners to help with promoting the project. While the current marketing itself does not convert to an active user base it is laying the groundwork for a blitzkrieg once the new UI kicks in.

https://i.gyazo.com/2acf4324e7810eccd265d927ce8515f1.png

Please join/support us on Twitter by following us! https://twitter.com/GameBetNation and the official site https://twitter.com/GamebetGg

Discord
On Sunday, I will not be available, however CryptoDev and Xypher will be able to brief you on what's going on and the summary of where we're currently headed with things.

As always, I hope you guys can make it out to the Discord meeting as we love to engage with our community. Have a great weekend everyone Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tprmaddog

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:02:13 PM

15 April
GBT = 2700 Satoshis

Cheap coins on Yobit! I'm buying as much as I can. Just think where the price will be when we make it to a real exchange, yobit is where shitcoins go to pump and die.

19 April
GBT = 2300 Satoshis

...  I am enjoying buying GBT dirt cheap ...

20 April I am sorry but I don't feel bad about your situation.  If you are looking to make a quick $, you have invested in the wrong crypto.  This is a profit share currency and not your typical pump and dump coin that you get on Yobit. Please sell, I will buy em' ;-)
GBT = 2000 Satoshis

So buy cheap while you can!

all of these prices will prove to be cheap in the long run.

22 April
GBT = 1800 Satoshis

Who dumped last night? Whoever you are. Thanks! I really needed more coins on the cheap.

25 April
GBT = 1500 Satoshis

obvious manipulation to get cheap coins  Roll Eyes

01 May
GBT = 1200 Satoshis

So many shitcoins are on the rise with no use at all and this goldmine of a coin is just sitting here on yobit cheap as hell.  I call it Opportunity.  Grin

02 May
GBT = 1000 Satoshis

I just bought some super cheap gbt. Now all i need to do is wait for someone to put up a wall and sell into them for 6x. that dumper was retarded giving me so many coins for so cheap. gonna make a fortune on this one. Grin

12 May
GBT = 600 Satoshis

this fud dump the price to 600 sats congratulations. thanks for cheap GBT

At least everyone is happy.
Sellers get their money back, or at least some, and buyers allways think its cheap.

Next target is 300 sats?  Grin

Its not stable at 600 sats , We saw fluctuation in the price this week. It had gone to 1200 and again since many people dumped their coin , it came back to 800 sats. We all know this coin is worth far more than this , so all I advice is to buy the coins at this time and keep it. It will be gold for you in the coming days.

Not to get bashed or smth, but I just want to say this. these people are all claiming that this coin will have a high price someday but the buy price of this coin is just going downwards. I wonder when is that "someday". Roll Eyes

Anyway, I will still solidly hold on to all my GBTs. I got this at 1800 sats so selling it right now will just make me lose a lot of money.
tprmaddog

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:06:32 PM

15 April
GBT = 2700 Satoshis

Cheap coins on Yobit! I'm buying as much as I can. Just think where the price will be when we make it to a real exchange, yobit is where shitcoins go to pump and die.

19 April
GBT = 2300 Satoshis

...  I am enjoying buying GBT dirt cheap ...

20 April
I am sorry but I don't feel bad about your situation.  If you are looking to make a quick $, you have invested in the wrong crypto.  This is a profit share currency and not your typical pump and dump coin that you get on Yobit. Please sell, I will buy em' ;-)
GBT = 2000 Satoshis

So buy cheap while you can!

all of these prices will prove to be cheap in the long run.

22 April
GBT = 1800 Satoshis

Who dumped last night? Whoever you are. Thanks! I really needed more coins on the cheap.

25 April
GBT = 1500 Satoshis

obvious manipulation to get cheap coins  Roll Eyes

01 May
GBT = 1200 Satoshis

So many shitcoins are on the rise with no use at all and this goldmine of a coin is just sitting here on yobit cheap as hell.  I call it Opportunity.  Grin

02 May
GBT = 1000 Satoshis

I just bought some super cheap gbt. Now all i need to do is wait for someone to put up a wall and sell into them for 6x. that dumper was retarded giving me so many coins for so cheap. gonna make a fortune on this one. Grin

12 May
GBT = 600 Satoshis

this fud dump the price to 600 sats congratulations. thanks for cheap GBT

At least everyone is happy.
Sellers get their money back, or at least some, and buyers allways think its cheap.

Next target is 300 sats?  Grin

Its not stable at 600 sats , We saw fluctuation in the price this week. It had gone to 1200 and again since many people dumped their coin , it came back to 800 sats. We all know this coin is worth far more than this , so all I advice is to buy the coins at this time and keep it. It will be gold for you in the coming days.

Not to get bashed or smth, but I just want to say this. these people are all claiming that this coin will have a high price someday but the buy price of this coin is just going downwards. I wonder when is that "someday". Roll Eyes

Anyway, I will still solidly hold on to all my GBTs. I got this at 1800 sats so selling it right now will just make me lose a lot of money.
I am sorry but I don't feel bad about your situation.  If you are looking to make a quick $, you have invested in the wrong crypto.  This is a profit share currency and not your typical pump and dump coin that you get on Yobit. Please sell, I will buy em' ;-)
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:35:19 PM

My buy order is in place as well...(at 800 sat) ;-)  Kiss

Regards

Goldmaxx

dannyman

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:05:12 PM

Regards

Goldmaxx

The market is moving in the opposite direction if you want some coins you probably need to pay more......
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:20:24 PM

Completely agree with you . And I am interested in buying too XDXD .  The market is raising today. We can even see a stable price of 1100 approx in 2-3 days . Hope GBT moves in the same direction ( upwards ) and reach the original price. The volume has been good in yobit.

Regards

Goldmaxx
You missed it sir . Push it forward to 950 sats and you can buy instant.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:30:55 PM

Looks like gbt still fighting at yobit.. and i think the price now is great and more incoming price increase for bgt so just hold it and dont panic..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:25:32 PM

adult image

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:44:24 PM

Looks like gbt still fighting at yobit.. and i think the price now is great and more incoming price increase for bgt so just hold it and dont panic..
yup just a few days back it was down to 650 sats and i bought it at the right time . its around 1000 sats now and i am not gonna sell it , will wait for more time . it will raise.

goldmaxx

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:32:51 PM

Regards

Goldmaxx

The market is moving in the opposite direction if you want some coins you probably need to pay more......

I'm not in a rush... I'm already a top 15 holder ;-)
BTW, someone already dumped 14k into my buy order...

Regards

Goldmaxx

tprmaddog

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 10:13:32 PM

https://twitter.com/GameBetNation/status/731967571239505920
tprmaddog

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:29:25 AM

Any Devs on? I have a pro NHL player that wants to speak with a Dev. Contact me on twitter @gamebetnation
IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:34:00 PM

As one of the larger holders (10%+) I now have more GBT than at the ICO and I am not even close to concerned over price. The bulk of trades still happened around 20, and I don't care if 0.1 BTC trades at 60. The new UI hasn't even launched yet, so just put on your big boy pants and step back from the trading for a second.

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:42:29 PM

To be honest, The betting on the site has gone down to rather small amounts... Without a new UI, different style betting, the ability to exchange Silver and Gold on site, and a big marketing campaign, I just dont see a profit share because there are no profits.
I bought on ico, sold all above 2k, rebought it all around 200sat, and i'm out.  I will though probably buy back in if things change. Good luck, I have faith but not enough to be invested at this moment.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:38:16 PM

To be honest, The betting on the site has gone down to rather small amounts... Without a new UI, different style betting, the ability to exchange Silver and Gold on site, and a big marketing campaign, I just dont see a profit share because there are no profits.
I bought on ico, sold all above 2k, rebought it all around 200sat, and i'm out.  I will though probably buy back in if things change. Good luck, I have faith but not enough to be invested at this moment.
and you trying to make another FUD to buy lower?) site in alpha stage now and i saw how bets on basketball and some of esport games were 3k on 1 game in ALPHA version. I don't image how much they will be in release ....... more then x10 min with marketing and others improvments
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:25:07 PM

well you cant have had more than 0.1-0.2 BTC's worth(an irrelevant amount) then at its height, cause pretty sure thats about all that got sold around 200 sats!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:52:40 PM

well you cant have had more than 0.1-0.2 BTC's worth(an irrelevant amount) then at its height, cause pretty sure thats about all that got sold around 200 sats!!!

Just some broke kids trying to make themselves feel better. "re-bought it all", yeah if you had $50 worth. I love it when chumps forget that crypto is a public ledger, and lying to make yourself feel better is just pathetic. With new UI, we will see volume increase a LOT, and FAST.

Valodja

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:09:22 PM

What sparked the growth of prices for YoBit?
goldmaxx

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:07:24 PM

Hi dev i have a question for you ,will we be able to bet on Euro 2016 games.For us from Europe soccer is the number one sport and many of us would like to bet on Euro games.Championships start on 10.06 ,so you have enough time to prepare yourself.

Same here...all in on Belgium ;-)

Regards

Goldmaxx

LiskCryptoFan

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:57:47 PM

Just some broke kids trying to make themselves feel better. "re-bought it all", yeah if you had $50 worth. I love it when chumps forget that crypto is a public ledger, and lying to make yourself feel better is just pathetic. With new UI, we will see volume increase a LOT, and FAST.

To each their own, I just assume 90% of people are lying and go from there.

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: