Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Bitcoin Debit Card Reviews  (Read 118959 times)
RavenBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:52:56 PM

Here is an infographic for bitcoin debit cards. I think its not displayed because I am a newbie.

Xapo have a mobile app. Cryptopay offers a virtual card. Most of them use a MyChoice as an issuer, so the "Countries Shipped to" and the "Limit" should be the same. Also I can't agree with the "Customer Service" ratings, Cryptopay have very good customer service, while Xapo some overrated.

OK will make a note on Crpytopay. Xapo app is not related to their bitcoin debit card is it?

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RavenBitcoins (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:54:16 PM

RavenBitcoins, that's a nice graph but the first thing I notice is how you got most (if not all) countries ship to numbers wrong. Most of those cards ship to much more countries. Coin bank has virtual cards too.

I will update Coins Bank virtual cards.

Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 10:40:16 PM

OK will make a note on Crpytopay. Xapo app is not related to their bitcoin debit card is it?

Xapo app is related to the all bitcoin and card transactions.
bitwala

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 06:24:19 AM

Here is an infographic for bitcoin debit cards. I think its not displayed because I am a newbie.

Xapo have a mobile app. Cryptopay offers a virtual card. Most of them use a MyChoice as an issuer, so the "Countries Shipped to" and the "Limit" should be the same. Also I can't agree with the "Customer Service" ratings, Cryptopay have very good customer service, while Xapo some overrated.

Do you know where this graphic originated from? We'd like to be included with our Bitwala Debit Card.

Your one App to Live on Crypto.
Buy & Sell Bitcoin & Ether 24/7 instantly.
Deposit & Withdraw Euros using your IBAN.

Download Bitwala App
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 07:52:53 AM

Do you know where this graphic originated from? We'd like to be included with our Bitwala Debit Card.

It is created by RavenBitcoins and posted here.
bitwala

Activity: 368

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 07:09:42 PM

It is created by RavenBitcoins and posted here.

Thanks!

Your one App to Live on Crypto.
Buy & Sell Bitcoin & Ether 24/7 instantly.
Deposit & Withdraw Euros using your IBAN.

Download Bitwala App
RavenBitcoins (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:04:09 AM

RavenBitcoins, that's a nice graph but the first thing I notice is how you got most (if not all) countries ship to numbers wrong. Most of those cards ship to much more countries. Coin bank has virtual cards too.

thanks for the feedback. I will edit it later on.

yoshi_ipoh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:05:21 AM

Amazing effort, RavenBitcoins! Seriously, good job!

Wirex dominates all around, eh.
RavenBitcoins (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:11:12 PM

Amazing effort, RavenBitcoins! Seriously, good job!

Wirex dominates all around, eh.
Smiley

sony81

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:16:23 PM

#1 – E-Coin / Wirex  https://www.e-coin.io/  https://wirexapp.com/
This is a 2-way bitcoin card (just annouced and tested), which means you can keep both bitcoins and fiat (USD, EUR, GBP) in your account, and switch between them as you wish. Plastic card for $ 17 and Virtual for $3. Has both Visa and MasterCard.
They offer unnamed cards, and no documents are required if you load it up to $2500.  Verified users have no load limits. Both verified and unverified have no daily spend limits, regarding to number of purchases and their values.
Has below average fees, although not always the lowest. 1% when converting BTC to fiat, $2,50 when using the ATM.  They ship to 130+ countries, the highest number announced so far. No annuity.
They’re the only service with 24/7 support, and they’re very fast. It really counts when you are abroad and need help with some issue (see below my experience with Xapo).
The Wirex app is a big plus. I was a beta tester and it is pretty slick. Works like a charm for being in beta.

Wirex/E-Coin get the nod simply because they offer the most services, offer the best support and even if the service is not perfect I do not see anyone providing a better service at this time.

everytime when i try to load my virtual card , i get a error:
Service unavailable - try again later

they can get money for the card, but i  cant use it???!
i wrote support, no answer...

now to your nr 2:

#2 Bit-X www.bit-x.com
Bit-X offers many services like E-Coin. They have the smallest fee, which is 0.5% BTC to fiat. They ship to the US, which is rare among the cards I’ve been researching. The plastic costs 0.13BTC and they don’t offer a virtual card.
They also accept you to top-up your card with LTC. Fiat is USD, EUR and GBP.
The account needs to be verified, and there are limits. Your account can’t have more than $15,000, and you’re limited to a daily €2600 use. Their ATM fees are the worse, ranging from $3.9 up to U$9 in some cases.
They have a low conversion fee and might be the best option for occasional use, although they charge inactivity fees.

after i got the error by e-coin, i wanted to try the next, Bit-x
they new name is coinsbank...

i signed up, everything was ok but now.... i cant login!
because i dont get a SMS for confirmation!
i wrote support but no answer , too...

now i have money in 2 wallets ! and cant do something... and it was so important to pay something in EUR!

minimalB
Donator

Activity: 674
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:40:24 AM

Bitpay VISA debit card looks good too!

USA only for now...

https://bitpay.com/visa/
RavenBitcoins (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:01:03 AM

Bitpay VISA debit card looks good too!

USA only for now...

https://bitpay.com/visa/

looks like they will give shift some good competition.

RavenBitcoins (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:40:48 AM

the bit pay card is plastic only? How soon are they shipping if anyone knows?

wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:21:57 PM

I use the bit-x card but only digital and its working pretty well if you ask me and its aldo safe.
The fee's are overall also not very high so that is also pretty nice.
RavenBitcoins (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 11:43:13 AM

I use the bit-x card but only digital and its working pretty well if you ask me and its aldo safe.

Thanks for the feedback. Coinsbank or bitx I have as #2 overall which I have heard reliable things about.

CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 10:51:06 AM

Is the fee for conversion from BTC to fiat in addition to currency exchange fees?

Unless you are obsessed with anonymity, it might be easier to use an exchange which charges about 0.25% to convert from btc to fiat, and minimal fees for withdrawing to your bank where you can spend it on your normal debit card.

These bitcoin card providers need to lower their fees considerably to make them attractive.

That is what we offer exactly. At CEX.IO, you can trade Bitcoin for 0.1% to 0.2% (depending on the currency pair) and withdraw to any payment card instantly. You can use Visa or MasterCard issued in any currency.
Information about fees can be found here. Withdrawal fees will be decreased shortly as well.
What we find advantageous about our offer is that you have no need to order a separate card, but use yours instead.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
pmatveev

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:23:59 PM

Is the fee for conversion from BTC to fiat in addition to currency exchange fees?

Unless you are obsessed with anonymity, it might be easier to use an exchange which charges about 0.25% to convert from btc to fiat, and minimal fees for withdrawing to your bank where you can spend it on your normal debit card.

These bitcoin card providers need to lower their fees considerably to make them attractive.

That is what we offer exactly. At CEX.IO, you can trade Bitcoin for 0.1% to 0.2% (depending on the currency pair) and withdraw to any payment card instantly. You can use Visa or MasterCard issued in any currency.
Information about fees can be found here. Withdrawal fees will be decreased shortly as well.
What we find advantageous about our offer is that you have no need to order a separate card, but use yours instead.

is it instant as well?

www.e-coin.io - Bitcoin Debit Card
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:34:16 PM

I would like to know more options they provide, such as advcash can be funded via BTC-e code with 0% fee, also they can transfer cash to any debit visa/mastercard I own + their own debit card

I am also interested to more providers that offer transfer directly to my own visa/mastercard + their own debit card?
CEX does it but fee for transfer on Visa/Mastercard is 3.9% Sad

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
RavenBitcoins (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:52:56 PM

I would like to know more options they provide, such as advcash can be funded via BTC-e code with 0% fee, also they can transfer cash to any debit visa/mastercard I own + their own debit card

I am also interested to more providers that offer transfer directly to my own visa/mastercard + their own debit card?
CEX does it but fee for transfer on Visa/Mastercard is 3.9% Sad

CEX fee is quite high. Good info about ADVcash. I will try to test it.

phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:13:17 PM

Thanks for the feedback. Coinsbank or bitx I have as #2 overall which I have heard reliable things about.
Bit-x is pretty well, indeed no doubt about that many people are also using it and I also use it because I do some cloud mining stuff on it also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: