Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Bitcoin Debit Card Reviews  (Read 118959 times)
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:53:19 PM

It's good to see how Bitcoin debit cards market is developing. There are more and more these cards each day and the service is constantly improving. At the moment I'm using Xapo and I'm very satisfied.
 I wonder if the time has come to launch the Bitcoin credit card. This would be a big step forward in another Bitcoin convenience.

Not sure how that would work since the card converts btc to fiat on the fly and credit would mean they have a reserve of btc to swap to themselves for cash :p wouldnt make much sense :p

Now when the stores start to actually accept btc there will be loads and loads of companies surely ready to give BTC credit.  (yes some do, but pretty much is only online).  Take it ez brother. I understood what you meant btw just had to respond Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:09:18 AM

I forgot to mention that http://cryptopay.win has also added way more countries with no ID necessary.
lmcompany

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:17:56 PM

I recently made this post regarding cryptopay.me with negative feedback.

When i purchased their card and been using some time it was great and I was very happy until today.

Today they locked my card with 578 euros without any reason and asking for ID verification. I am not going to provice any ID since they stated "No ID verification is required" on their site and "It is possible to stay anonymous where desired.", damn liars!
Total loss: 578 euros

Read all the details with screenshots in the URL above.

Beware.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:16:26 PM

I recently made this post regarding cryptopay.me with negative feedback.

When i purchased their card and been using some time it was great and I was very happy until today.

Today they locked my card with 578 euros without any reason and asking for ID verification. I am not going to provice any ID since they stated "No ID verification is required" on their site and "It is possible to stay anonymous where desired.", damn liars!
Total loss: 578 euros

Read all the details with screenshots in the URL above.

Beware.

Your card is blocked not because cryptopay but because card issuer. Maybe it is about some suspicious transactions.
On your card should be telefon number to the card issuer - contact with them and they will explain you what is going on.
Or if you have nothing to hide, just send them your documents. 

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lmcompany

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:39:35 PM

1. My card hasn't any suspicious transactions on it, I have not used it on high risk merchants or gambling sites.

2. I believed the service provider and made a card with it (cryptopay in that case) that "No ID verification is required".
Now I shouldn't care about why the third-parties ask me to provide so because I would avoid such service for good if I KNEW THAT BEFORE.

They shouldn't really write "No id required" and after that request the ID suddenly, because there are users like me who don't desire to provide any ID on the Internet in order to protect their privacy.

I am not going to send my ID to anyone, because I was initially told "It's not required". That's all.

By telling the lie about "No ID is required" they just making them bad reputation when suddenly they ask it from a user. I don't want to resolve the problems which are out of my concern, it's now their responsibility, because there was "No ID is required" when I purchased it.

"It is possible to stay anonymous where desired." (c) Cryptopay.me site  Smiley
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:53:19 PM

Great write up, thanks for the review.

Been looking for a US available card. Hope in the near future we will get some more options.

TunerDude007

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:17:44 PM

1. My card hasn't any suspicious transactions on it, I have not used it on high risk merchants or gambling sites.

2. I believed the service provider and made a card with it (cryptopay in that case) that "No ID verification is required".
Now I shouldn't care about why the third-parties ask me to provide so because I would avoid such service for good if I KNEW THAT BEFORE.

They shouldn't really write "No id required" and after that request the ID suddenly, because there are users like me who don't desire to provide any ID on the Internet in order to protect their privacy.

I am not going to send my ID to anyone, because I was initially told "It's not required". That's all.

By telling the lie about "No ID is required" they just making them bad reputation when suddenly they ask it from a user. I don't want to resolve the problems which are out of my concern, it's now their responsibility, because there was "No ID is required" when I purchased it.

"It is possible to stay anonymous where desired." (c) Cryptopay.win site  Smiley

I truly believe if you contact the card issuer you shouldn't have any problems getting it reactivated. I have gone through 5 cards with www.cryptopay.win and same thing one of them was blocked. All I had to do was contact the card issuer and explain I was not from one of the banned countries. They immediately reactivated the card and still no ID required.

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:53:49 PM

alphacashier is a good card?
EpyxZ

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:12:05 PM

I have never heard of them myself. Do you have a web page addy? Do they serve usa?
EpyxZ

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:28:58 PM

Shift card is the way to go if your in the USA and in a state that they serve. People dog on coinbase but with the shift card its been a good experience for me.

Plastic Shift card: $10
domestic ATM FEE: $2.50
domestic Transactions: $0
Converion fee: $0

I dont have anything on my card yet today but right this second this is what my btc = $ that can be used with the card.

BTC Wallet 0.00032467 BTC  ≈ 0.24 USD

at current exchanges (yobit, bit, polo etc)  0.00032467 BTC ≈ .24369594 USD

so pretty much what you send them is what you get. A side note is that if you have lets say exchange value of .247324 coinbase does round up and say you have .25 cents when you dont. (DENIED DENIED DENIED) happened to me when I had forgotten to put btc on my card and went to get me a Dew :/ lol.
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:09:49 PM

https://www.alfacashier.com/debitcard-order
EpyxZ

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:59:38 AM

Thank you for the link they also have a thread here ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248913.0 ). There was a few reviews here that seemed like they would be negative but they were resolved. Anyone out there have any input? Going to request AlfaCashier respond to the info req themselves Smiley

EDIT: PM'd AlfaCashier and asked if they could post some info in the thread :p they were last on yesterday.
AlfaCashier

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 09:59:27 AM

Hello!
More info about debit card you can find out here https://www.alfacashier.com/debitcard-order
Also we have an official thread on this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248913.new#new
If you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to ask them via our support team https://www.alfacashier.com/support
Real feedbacks of our users https://www.alfacashier.com/feedback

Thank you

Regards,
ALFAcashier team.
EpyxZ

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:40:02 AM

Hello!
More info about debit card you can find out here https://www.alfacashier.com/debitcard-order
Also we have an official thread on this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248913.new#new
If you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to ask them via our support team https://www.alfacashier.com/support

Thank you

Regards,
ALFAcashier team.

Thank you very much Smiley
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:17:04 PM

Hello!

Thank you

Regards,
ALFAcashier team.

Thank u...
manicminer

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:35:32 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 01:11:57 PM by manicminer

I wonder which card can you recommend for my situation. What I'm looking for is a low value, prepaid, virtual gift card, which should hold a balance of 100 euros. Or dollars, or pounds, or Australians, or Canadians, something in that range. It doesn't have to be reloadable. Of course, it shouldn't ask for my personal data in this value range. The pricing structure should favor smaller payments (as it's already a small value, prepaid virtual gift card), ideally it shouldn't charge by the transaction (shouldn't charge per POS purchase). It should be a smooth operational experience, and a solid product. Does it exist yet, and if so, which one is it?

Edited to add: It should be more than just a mobile app, it should work from the web/Tails.

Should work without SMS: NIST declares the age of SMS-based 2-factor authentication over
TunerDude007

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:49:50 PM

I wonder which card can you recommend for my situation. What I'm looking for is a low value, prepaid, virtual gift card, which should hold a balance of 100 euros. Or dollars, or pounds, or Australians, or Canadians, something in that range. It doesn't have to be reloadable. Of course, it shouldn't ask for my personal data in this value range. The pricing structure should favor smaller payments (as it's already a small value, prepaid virtual gift card), ideally it shouldn't charge by the transaction (shouldn't charge per POS purchase). It should be a smooth operational experience, and a solid product. Does it exist yet, and if so, which one is it?

Edited to add: It should be more than just a mobile app, it should work from the web/Tails.

Should work without SMS: NIST declares the age of SMS-based 2-factor authentication over

I am in Canada, and have used both plastic and virtual visa for http://cryptopay.win I found their fees to be lower than most and use all three currencies being GBP, EUR and USD. No ID or verification was ever asked from me.
alexmr

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:12:50 PM

Cryptopay has turned into a piece of nothing recently, I can't purchase anything with their card, always getting a decline on most merchants. (with a balance on it of course)
Marley_Gray_Microsoft

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:52:38 AM

What's the best debit card with no verification? (fees and price)
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:46:15 AM

What's the best debit card with no verification? (fees and price)

The answer to that question is one that your not going to like. You will find so far EVERY card that does not require personal identification at some point MAY require it. So that being said if you read ALL these pages you will see card after card topple from locked due to this and that. I am not saying ANY of the anonymous cards mentioned in this thread are in the wrong by asking for ID at some point. For all I know the user tried to order date rape drugs or was on a known trafficking site. All I do know is when you ask for anonymity it comes at a price especially when dealing with companies who are regulated and who have to abide by law. No legitimate company will turn a blind eye to an illegal or questionable purchase and risk it for some guy to watch grandma getting done by a poodle.

Just saying. Unless you got connections with some dw shitbag company your not going to find anything that will never ask for some identification at some point. And even if your not a weirdo and think FUCK i got nothing to worry about I just want to turn my btc to cash at some point your probably going to be asked for ID since any online purchase or just btc to debit can eventually look crooked.

L8trz Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: