Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Bitcoin Debit Card Reviews  (Read 118959 times)
weiting@Wagecan

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 07:52:12 AM

This is Weiting from WageCan Smiley
We have made several major improvements which include:
1. Virtual card is available, and branded card is coming soon
2. Worldwide shipment* which normally arrives within 2 weeks
3. Unlimited card balance and unlimited loading amount
4. Our dedicated customer service team will reply in 48 hours

And we're excited to announce that our referral program is online, so you could earn rewards by referring your friends including:
  • 10% credits everytime your friends purchase cards successfully.
  • 10% credits of our gross revenue from your friends top-up in the 1st year.

Not to mention your friends could also get 20% off for their card orders!

In case you aren't one of our happy customers yet, you could directly use my referral link(https://wagecan.com/s/7NNcu6J6) to get your cards with 20% off.

Feel free to ask me anything if there is anything unclear.

*Some countries are still restricted by the guideline of our card issuers.

It’s noteworthy to say that I live in UK and I get paid in bitcoin. I also do a lot of travelling so I thought I would do my own review since all the ones I see are out of date and bias.

Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:04:23 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 03:01:20 AM by Addisonbt

This is Weiting from WageCan Smiley

--

You BIN card?

Bank Issue ?

Step 2 : Fill
Fill out the Know Your Customer (KYC) form.
Shocked

card isn't anonymous
Wirex

Activity: 388

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 10:31:44 PM

Good News Everyone!

*****Wirex Closes $3 mln Japan Funding Round, Eyes Asia Expansion*****

UK-based fiat and cryptocurrency online banking platform Wirex has announced it has raised $3 mln from Japanese SBI Group. Wirex, which offers consumer products such as crypto-denominated debit cards, will use the funds for “development of new features, licensing and security, as well as a support to its expansion plans.”

The features on the table include contactless crypto payments, new currencies, and bespoke financial products based on Bitcoin.

Check all here!

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
Addisonbt

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:00:33 AM

Wirex Closes $3 mln Japan Funding Round, Eyes Asia Expansion
you  new BIN ?
piti4ek

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:46:42 PM

Hi, guys!
Anyone know if any card does not have foreign exchange fee (mostly is 3%)? I didn't find any information about that for WegeCan card.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:02:02 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 02:14:02 PM by keyscore44

Hi, guys!
Anyone know if any card does not have foreign exchange fee (mostly is 3%)? I didn't find any information about that for WegeCan card.

But what do you mean "foreign exchange"? If you think about for example withdrawals other currency that card was issued for, I never hear about transactions without fee. It is logic that they have to charge for that. Hmm.. maybe exist something like that, but for sure their spread is so big that anyway it is very uneconomic.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
luis77

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:16:46 AM

Hi,

Im thinking to take the xapo bitcoin debit card..

My question is: if I pay the $20 for the debit card without any verification andI put other name on the card.

Did I have to pay for other card after make the verification? or i can have the card with other name on it?

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:06:44 PM

Hi, guys!

But what do you mean "foreign exchange"? If you think about for example withdrawals other currency that card was issued for, I never hear about transactions without fee. It is logic that they have to charge for that. Hmm.. maybe exist something like that, but for sure their spread is so big that anyway it is very uneconomic.
Probably meant international withdraw fee...but I highly doubt it that you will find a card without a service charge which is usually pegged at 3%.
Because the fee charged is how the bank makes money using forex charges...
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:57:59 PM

Very usable review. Thank you very much for it. Personally using e-coin and my rate is 4- .  Tongue
piti4ek

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:29:31 PM

Hi, guys!

Probably meant international withdraw fee...but I highly doubt it that you will find a card without a service charge which is usually pegged at 3%.
Because the fee charged is how the bank makes money using forex charges...
Thanks for answer. But I mean not that. I mean not withdraw but paying by card in another currency.
piti4ek

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:21:43 PM

I will clarify my question.
Does any of these cards does NOT have fee for foreign currency purchases? Like, for example, N26 card do.

Is there a foreign exchange fee for Mastercard purchases?
No. N26 Mastercard purchases in any foreign currency are completely fee-free, meaning there’s no markup to the exchange rate that the card network sets. This is a great deal compared to other German banks and we’re proud to offer you a free card which has no foreign exchange fees on purchases.
dasgardo87

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:10:16 AM

Anyone knows what VCC that can work with AWS? try coinizy several times but always failed Sad
Addisonbt

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:53:37 AM

Anyone knows what VCC that can work with AWS? try coinizy several times but always failed Sad

bro, No AWS

--> AVS
piti4ek

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:38:06 PM

bro, No AWS

--> AVS

I think he is talking about AWS (Amazon Web Services).
Dim89

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:42:21 PM

I will clarify my question.
Does any of these cards does NOT have fee for foreign currency purchases? Like, for example, N26 card do.

Is there a foreign exchange fee for Mastercard purchases?
No. N26 Mastercard purchases in any foreign currency are completely fee-free, meaning there’s no markup to the exchange rate that the card network sets. This is a great deal compared to other German banks and we’re proud to offer you a free card which has no foreign exchange fees on purchases.

I think majority bitcoin debit card using foreign transaction fee.

Maybe you can try OneBit: http://getonebit.com/

1% of each top up and 1% of payments made in another currency than SGD.

It's currently beta period on android apps and just offer a virtual debit card for 1,5 SGD/year.
dasgardo87

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:48:44 PM

bro, No AWS

--> AVS

bro, No AWS

--> AVS

I think he is talking about AWS (Amazon Web Services).

Yes thats what i mean Amazon Web Service, do you guys knows about VCC that can work with AWS?
Addisonbt

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:56:35 PM

vcc with Address Verification System (AVS)
Card Issued banks: USA, Canada, Australia, UK  Grin
piti4ek

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:23:03 PM

Thanks. Wich one from the list is that? I tried Wirex, but it worked just one time, than stopped
Wirex

Activity: 388

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 03:29:51 PM

Thanks. Wich one from the list is that? I tried Wirex, but it worked just one time, than stopped

Hello. Did you write to support? If you did, please give me your support ticket number or your Wirex Registered Email, and I might be able to speed thing up a bit. The card should work normally as long as you top it up.

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
bitcoinish

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:37:47 PM

Please give me some advice! I am in Canada and want to buy something online using USD (will have a Canadian address on the card), I want a virtual card I can get/verify withing 24 hours and I want the one with the lowest bitcoin load fee and lowest online purchase transaction fee. It seems like WireX has both a %0 transaction and loading fee. Think I should go with them or somebody else? The order will be for about $492 USD / $664 CAD. I used Advcash for about 2 years now, but I am paying too much with their 3% transaction fee with all the shopping and withdraws I do. Thanks in advance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: