Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEEM][POW] - NO IPO | NO PREMINE | NO INSTAMINE (relaunch)  (Read 133037 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:52:17 AM

Where did I lie? I think I missed it. I helped several selflessly earlier by the way, and did so when there was nothing in it for me except added mining competition.

Yeah, no wonder you missed it, moreover those posts are gone and deleted now Smiley In any case it is not worth to bring a citations and open a unhelpful and unneeded discussion here.
Related to your help - sure its hard to deny, while misleading folks in general, you helped persistent ones (including me) with valuable technical advises. If only your contribution were limited to that, I would have told you are a selfless altruistic person, who is worth all kind of respect and trust Smiley
No reason to continue this debate, we can close it now. I hope/suppose you will not show your 'dark side' here from now on, and that is ok with all us.

... this space is not for rent ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:15:46 AM

Since the amount of VESTS is now more than 90% of STEEM, does this mean you will not get back as much steem if you buy VESTS as you would have if you just kept them?

As far as I can see, it is not 90% yet. More like 86-87% at the moment if I understand this stuff correctly.

thereverseflash (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I'll be able to change everything!

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:06:05 PM

Since the amount of VESTS is now more than 90% of STEEM, does this mean you will not get back as much steem if you buy VESTS as you would have if you just kept them?

As far as I can see, it is not 90% yet. More like 86-87% at the moment if I understand this stuff correctly.

You are correct.  It will not go above 90% unless people with STEEM explicitly convert to VESTS.  Absent any transactions the amount of STEEM held in VESTS will always move TOWARD 90%

Are you fast enough?
thereverseflash (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:17:08 PM

Steem will soon be available on BitShares in this market.

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.BTC_OPEN.STEEM

This exchange pair is brought to you by Open Ledger  (aka. CCEDK). 

If you want to trade for FIAT you can also trade this pair:

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.USD_OPEN.STEEM

You can place bids in these markets while we wait for Open Ledger to enable STEEM deposits / withdraws. 

Are you fast enough?
Bubba-Gump

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:17:37 PM

You are correct.  It will not go above 90% unless people with STEEM explicitly convert to VESTS.  Absent any transactions the amount of STEEM held in VESTS will always move TOWARD 90%

I have a couple of questions.

Here's what I understand.

Code:
   "virtual_supply": "5522844.000 STEEM",
  "current_supply": "5522844.000 STEEM",
  "confidential_supply": "0.000 STEEM",
  "current_sbd_supply": "0.000 SBD",
  "confidential_sbd_supply": "0.000 SBD",
  "total_vesting_fund_steem": "4826044.000 STEEM",
  "total_vesting_shares": "389357.483375 VESTS",
  "total_reward_fund_steem": "638980.000 STEEM"

Here the STEEM in the vesting fund (total_vesting_shares) is 4826044.000 STEEM, and the total supply (current_supply) is 5522844.000 STEEM

This ratio is 0.874, or 87.4%. It will gradually drift to 90% if no one buys new shares.

First Questions: How is this drift calculated? What is the formula for the update cycle?

As new STEEM is added to the money supply, the amount of STEEM in the vesting fund will increase accordingly.

Second Question: How do you calculate the value of your vests in terms of STEEM?

My guess:

If you want to see what your vests are worth, valued in STEEM at, you calculate:

total_vesting_fund_steem * your_vesting_shares / total_vesting_shares

(I fixed this formula in edit.)

I have some other questions.

(1) How many witnesses can each vest vote for?

(2) Is it impossible for someone to dilute your vests? I think not because total_vesting_shares will never grow faster than current_supply. Correct?
puppies

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:27:22 PM

You can place bids in these markets while we wait for Open Ledger to enable STEEM deposits / withdraws. 

Great news.  Thanks for the update.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 09:36:18 PM

Great news, very cool guys!

thereverseflash (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:51:32 PM

You are correct.  It will not go above 90% unless people with STEEM explicitly convert to VESTS.  Absent any transactions the amount of STEEM held in VESTS will always move TOWARD 90%

I have a couple of questions.

Here's what I understand.

Code:
   "virtual_supply": "5522844.000 STEEM",
  "current_supply": "5522844.000 STEEM",
  "confidential_supply": "0.000 STEEM",
  "current_sbd_supply": "0.000 SBD",
  "confidential_sbd_supply": "0.000 SBD",
  "total_vesting_fund_steem": "4826044.000 STEEM",
  "total_vesting_shares": "389357.483375 VESTS",
  "total_reward_fund_steem": "638980.000 STEEM"

Here the STEEM in the vesting fund (total_vesting_shares) is 4826044.000 STEEM, and the total supply (current_supply) is 5522844.000 STEEM

This ratio is 0.874, or 87.4%. It will gradually drift to 90% if no one buys new shares.

First Questions: How is this drift calculated? What is the formula for the update cycle?

As new STEEM is added to the money supply, the amount of STEEM in the vesting fund will increase accordingly.

Second Question: How do you calculate the value of your vests in terms of STEEM?

My guess:

If you want to see what your vests are worth, valued in STEEM at, you calculate:

total_vesting_fund_steem * your_vesting_shares / total_vesting_shares

(I fixed this formula in edit.)

I have some other questions.

(1) How many witnesses can each vest vote for?

(2) Is it impossible for someone to dilute your vests? I think not because total_vesting_shares will never grow faster than current_supply. Correct?

This is how much STEEM you would have if your could instantly convert your VESTS back to STEEM. It will only ever increase.

yoursteem = total_vesting_fund_steem * your_vesting_shares / total_vesting_shares

This is how you calculate the percent of STEEM held by the VESTING account:

total_vesting_fund_steem /  current_supply   ==  87.3%

This is how you calculate the liquid STEEM held in user accounts:

current_supply - total_reward_fund_steem - total_vesting_fund_steem
    5522844 -   4826044  - 638980  =  57,820  = 1%

On July 4th, 2016 the total_reward_fund_steem will be converted into SBD and VESTS and distributed to user accounts.

The conclusion we can draw from this is that the amount of STEEM that is able to hit exchanges any time soon very small.

The easiest way to visualize how the blockchain maintains equilibrium between liquid STEEM and VESTS is to imagine two glasses of water with a constant flow of new water into each glass in a 9:1 ratio. If you let the water run for long enough it will re-balance the ratio of water in two glasses to about 9:1 regardless of the initial ratio.

How long it takes to balance depends upon the initial quantity of water, the initial ratio, and the rate of flow.

If you start out with a 1M : 9M ratio and add water in at a rate of 9:1 per second then after 11.5 days you will reach a 10M : 10M ratio. After another 11.5 days you will reach a 19M : 11M ratio.  

The long-term rate of flow is to grow the supply by 113% per year.  Most of this will flow to VESTS which means that most of the "inflation" is more of a stock-split than true inflation. This means that 90% of all inflation does not reallocate wealth. Which leaves us with a mere 10% of inflation resulting in redistribution of ownership.

Are you fast enough?
liondani

Activity: 97

Inch by Inch,Play by Play

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:39:50 PM

Most of this will flow to VESTS which means that most of the "inflation" is more of a stock-split than true inflation. This means that 90% of all inflation does not reallocate wealth. Which leaves us with a mere 10% of inflation resulting in redistribution of ownership.

Is this guaranteed?   Huh

Inch by Inch, Play by Play
Bitrated user: liondani.
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 02:21:45 AM

I have been a BitShares witness for the past 2 years, and have developed the bts_tools (http://bts-tools.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ and https://github.com/wackou/bts_tools), a suite of python tools to help build, run and monitor witnesses on a graphene chain. It already supports BTS2 and Muse, and I plan to port it to Steem too. This of course means that I'm interested in running for a Steem witness when the DPOS phase kicks in  Wink I started mining steem this weekend and read up a bit on it, looks intriguing!

Just came across your post, looks like you've created some great tools.  I look forward to being able to use them for STEEM in the future.   Smiley

abitmore

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:19:12 AM

Hello, this is abit from BitSharesTalk. Due to helped revive BitShares network twice, my witness "in.abit" on BitShares network has the lowest block missing rate, far below average (see https://bitshares.org/wallet/#/explorer/witnesses, click Explore -> witnesses if see a login page). I'm interested in running a witness in Steem when the DPOS phase comes. I fixed a few bugs inside Graphene code base recently, am currently working on building features for BitShares by expanding Graphene code base, perhaps I can help with developing Steem some day.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:50:19 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 01:06:33 PM by drays

Was just reviewing the blockchain on idle, found this:
"174444     a76ba297c7777096bd542901536e02cd20159807 comment              {"parent_author":"","parent_permlink":"meta","author":"steemit","permlink":"firstpost","title":"Welcome to Steem!","body":"Steemit is a social media platform where anyone can earn STEEM points by posting. The more people who like a post, the more STEEM the poster earns. Anyone can sell their STEEM for cash or vest it to boost their voting power.","json_metadata":""}"

Block 174444 is from March 30. there were hints posted in the chain at moderately early stages.. Smiley Actually looking there now, I can see there were loads of hints of different kind, so only being busy (and lazy) could be an excuse for jumping too late on this..

thereverseflash (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:29:32 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

interesting
so this is like AMP rival, but STEEM with an already functioning own blockchain ?

Wink 

So here is something that is on topic, not abusive, and yet gets deleted by a forum moderator?   What am I missing?

Are you fast enough?
Bubba-Gump

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:36:32 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

interesting
so this is like AMP rival, but STEEM with an already functioning own blockchain ?

Wink 

So here is something that is on topic, not abusive, and yet gets deleted by a forum moderator?   What am I missing?

1. They want more content than an emonji.
2. The original post about AMP could be seen as spam. If the poster had outlined the similarities and differences between the two projects, it probably would not have been deleted.

The question is who reported it because they won't delete anything that isn't reported.
STEEMD

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:40:07 PM

interesting

Wink 

Are we going to have a steemit forums ? perhaps on the blockchain ?  Wink
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:46:19 PM

interesting

Wink 

deleted by self... apologies
didn't want unwanted speculations

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:30:49 PM

interesting

Wink  

So here is something that is on topic, not abusive, and yet gets deleted by a forum moderator?   What am I missing?

deleted by self... apologies
didn't want unwanted speculations

You deleted your own post, thats ok. But someone deleted the answer too (the emoji). So there is some forum moderator around having too much free time to spend? Grin

thereverseflash (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:09:19 PM

I just checked into the mining difficulty and am happy to see that it is now back to where it was when we were mining full STEEM ahead. The queue length is fluctuating between 100 and 104

Here is the current miner queue. It looks like there are a couple major miners (tombstone, aka puppies).  Glad to see a  variety of people mining this.

[
  "tombstone30",
  "tombstone86",
  "nextgencrypto101",
  "ani625",
  "dele-puppy",
  "tombstone48",
  "fortunescape",
  "tombstone67",
  "hsbc",
  "tombstone70",
  "btstools8",
  "disney",
  "justin",
  "diaphanous",
  "fantasy",
  "hephaestus",
  "sexvideo",
  "citibank",
  "tombstone96",
  "books",
  "klm",
  "enki5",
  "tombstone50",
  "drunchpunk4",
  "simpson",
  "hr301",
  "fury",
  "blackjack-1",
  "tombstone26",
  "summon",
  "enki3",
  "gil",
  "soupper30",
  "hr101",
  "tombstone53",
  "tombstone35",
  "silver1",
  "tombstone60",
  "softbank",
  "anna",
  "btstools2",
  "tombstone36",
  "kitten",
  "soupper5",
  "tombstone49",
  "princess",
  "tombstone20",
  "try2",
  "soupper31",
  "coldstorage16",
  "cyrano",
  "abderus",
  "delegate.lafona",
  "hr302",
  "tombstone51",
  "bunkermining",
  "tombstone37",
  "try3",
  "wayfairer2",
  "butterfly",
  "soupper43",
  "enki40",
  "commedy",
  "admin",
  "theoretical",
  "soupper39",
  "soupper25",
  "tombstone52",
  "firesidechat",
  "tombstone22",
  "ihash",
  "soupper12",
  "nnnn",
  "expir4",
  "jigglypuff",
  "brianna",
  "tombstone54",
  "soupper32",
  "steempty",
  "nnnn2",
  "juna",
  "hr303",
  "coldstorage13",
  "coldstorage14",
  "americanpegasus",
  "troglodactyl",
  "tombstone80",
  "tombstone71",
  "try",
  "tombstone46",
  "tim4",
  "dark",
  "elixir",
  "aquarius.com",
  "anonymous",
  "galaxy",
  "soupper36",
  "wackou2",
  "tombstone90",
  "hr304",
  "chatterbox",
  "dantheman"
]

Are you fast enough?
Grandpa Jones

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:45:14 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 04:01:41 AM by Grandpa Jones

I've been mining this along with NextGenCrypto

Vesting Rich List

Code:
steemit : 261585.400566
ned : 9364.0
dan : 9364.0
ben : 8171.0
jamesc : 7173.0
blocktrades : 6841.099536
val-a : 6243.0
berniesanders : 5876.768662
smooth : 4956.846869
mottler : 4605.501952
dantheman : 3742.0
rainman : 3170.302826
val-b : 3121.0
michael-b : 3072.0
michael-a : 3072.0
summon : 2780.467408
itsascam : 2623.051432
cloop1 : 1904.383539
blackjack : 1721.211823
batel : 1310.388186
firstclass : 1155.471735
skywalker : 1118.83303
analisa : 1106.505828
bob : 1077.459334
arsahk : 1067.670552
steemed : 1041.954174
tombstone : 959.141634
alice : 954.075546
freedom : 948.796326
proskynneo : 948.26239
fuzzyvest : 910.26367
azeroth : 883.0
anastacia : 793.505828
bitcoin2016 : 778.552746
paladin : 749.149637
abdul : 698.373399
alvaro : 695.512572
excalibur : 654.294663
alphabet : 652.318228
graavor : 622.09823
fminerten : 503.0
simpson : 466.471751
steempty : 466.047677
lafona-miner : 447.139496
enki : 446.688415
elixir : 434.270579
steemroller : 419.403873
chana : 408.560867
adrian : 396.127526
diaphanous : 391.117511
aftergut : 367.435566
jamgotin : 363.400224
faddy : 358.0
kidrock : 353.800013
fantasy : 333.905997
tyler : 333.264283
bmw : 326.421391
pharesim : 324.197104
apple : 315.586908
hiva : 309.0
books : 307.743146
augusta : 306.544419
gifthana : 304.858649
ashleigh : 295.950726
danea : 295.38049
disney : 293.310637
galaxy : 292.813839
klm : 281.040479
testdrive : 280.50625
node1 : 278.318186
bavak : 274.763339
commedy : 272.430601
hr1 : 268.768011
coldstorage1 : 260.926937
butterfly : 260.720127
figaro : 259.935943
darah : 258.582928
moment : 255.724504
anonymous : 248.435187
bavihm : 235.17638
bitcointalker : 234.0
hanyuu : 232.0
kevphanis : 223.448486
wackou : 212.708986
natsu : 210.0
puppies : 203.352469
node2 : 202.241146
cornucopia : 199.003496
hermes-miner : 195.353161
aguilar : 195.246539
biggest : 189.0
eclipse : 184.318875
mr11acdee : 177.226401
hermes : 166.032698
badassmother : 153.901097
neogen1 : 153.70952
star : 152.806119
mn12defgj1 : 146.118607
justin : 144.489556
solaris : 144.222729
silver : 141.623898
barrie : 140.948265
erath : 140.94224
kushed : 132.242369
starky : 131.952975
luigi : 129.0
node3 : 128.996708
eternity : 126.839845
panadacoin : 126.78644
google : 126.0
microsoft : 120.972476
arroyo : 117.530627
bunkermining : 111.723802
thorium1 : 111.613341
newyo : 107.10308
steemthebest : 106.986113
enable : 105.0
expir : 104.636484
alpha : 100.97656
thorium2 : 100.728167
slack : 94.783724
bendixen : 94.112989
benita : 94.10898
lessys : 94.105005
gilead : 92.535431
nnnn : 92.05153
eclipse1 : 89.282476
enervate : 84.604224
nnnn2 : 84.297251
erihn : 84.073282
meow : 83.64392
weather : 83.038915
kriborin : 82.39719
kevtorin : 82.39719
nnnn4 : 78.715106
nnnn3 : 78.374081
jamesbond : 77.282796
zzz : 74.09133
alex : 72.792833
tim5 : 68.56146
tim4 : 67.980866
terra : 67.667354
tim3 : 67.112657
totem : 66.610951
nnnn2b : 65.718371
tim2 : 64.559063
halfempty : 63.787277
newyo2 : 63.393409
unix : 63.0
majorminer : 63.0
lockheed : 63.0
kotori : 63.0
kevlar : 63.0
algebra : 62.413823
blurrycat : 61.515087
bess : 60.099113
galel : 59.541574
back : 58.986532
janaraeh : 58.98156
tranquility : 58.180594
datasecuritynode : 57.353884
troglodactyl : 54.862415
modprobe : 54.862021
nnnn6 : 54.587793
newyo5 : 53.964808
boobies : 53.658271
hephaestus : 53.536376
tim1 : 53.258455
glamour : 50.902802
kitten : 50.757819
try : 50.676427
instability : 49.908225
bitshares.org : 49.897447
veveve : 49.727776
polaris : 49.490129
goldbug : 49.12035
nextgenwitness : 48.491992
lxteem : 48.472638
blanche : 47.833259
nextgencrypto : 45.881632
mottler-1 : 45.785364
nnnn5 : 45.753055
fmooo : 45.750878
mr11acdee1 : 44.847747
newyo1 : 44.372101
abderus : 43.574543
newyo6 : 42.726361
try1 : 42.517213
summon1 : 42.0
imaginary : 42.0
checkbook : 42.0
newyo3 : 41.013843
hinterland : 40.990739
tim : 40.282693
hakunamatata : 40.006116
cyrano : 39.888776
umwalt : 38.904272
highasfuck : 38.214576
steemburger : 36.856961
friend2 : 36.526009
ihashfury : 36.26046
keelut : 36.168331
bottai : 35.567406
hopeless : 35.442891
omega : 35.267232
friend1 : 34.77425
lxcteem : 33.686055
ineedit : 33.15146
blockchainbunker : 33.011047
aphrodite : 32.78262
drsteem : 32.482004
linux : 32.447438
try2 : 32.199962
nathan : 31.736967
problems99 : 31.504623
bigbangtheory : 31.281078
berkah : 31.0
ffvi : 30.963596
world : 30.676983
fattire : 30.353482
friend : 29.842297
newyo4 : 28.671164
monsternal : 28.667756
airbnb : 28.169932
wpcteem : 26.865891
drsteem3 : 25.842257
steemstermon : 25.796388
hello : 25.7609
kai : 24.836196
aquarius.com : 24.737067
marijuana : 24.592486
jiff : 24.512567
bondjamesbond : 24.443618
gamath : 23.859091
cleta : 23.859091
cherly : 23.859091
panword : 23.858115
nerivyre : 23.858115
kayana : 23.858115
penambang : 23.297935
fund.com : 23.204438
bigbang : 22.914556
alt : 22.759216
green : 22.383765
jenn : 22.0
twitter : 21.663502
reimu : 21.213388
university : 21.0
kalimdor : 21.0
blackrock : 21.0
frozenelsa : 19.324942
rabbitminer : 18.855482
www : 18.469642
anarchist : 17.443926
drsteem2 : 17.268677
coin : 16.872449
drsteem4 : 16.841644
quickmine : 16.180995
airlift : 15.88414
hr002 : 15.779793
expir2 : 15.776623
yyy : 15.710596
adol : 15.669103
red : 14.413727
z80miner : 14.34015
schatzie : 13.90524
try3 : 13.535583
unikernel : 13.506223
try5 : 13.41558
roar : 13.269488
leaseonlife : 13.24304
samupaha : 12.809651
emf : 12.150776
claudine : 12.150776
bucci : 12.150776
btsnow : 12.150776
brownrigg : 12.150776
fufubar1 : 11.882503
blocktech : 11.877463
openledger : 11.850514
newgirl : 11.505316
bitcube : 11.476893
jlaw : 11.390872
try4 : 11.245019
minosman : 11.053264
friend3 : 11.036752
expir4 : 10.936379
shane : 9.739088
friend5 : 8.788495
bastiat : 8.755313
zoltan : 8.591289
twixt : 8.427184
friend4 : 8.413078
lafona-miner2 : 8.12196
wewewe : 7.400292
opie : 7.346282
svk : 7.203091
ihash : 6.993162
mn12defgj2 : 6.645136
lulu : 6.196772
interteem : 6.027707
ska : 6.024717
mr11acdee2 : 5.738145
cashier : 5.527158
insurance.com : 5.361681
foo : 5.232821
music : 5.019276
bunkerchainlabs : 4.670896
pumpkin : 4.565951
uneedit : 4.390962
hr11 : 4.357307
diy : 4.310268
true : 4.21948
kir : 4.203296
hotels.com : 4.178374
cryptofresh : 4.167414
lift : 4.14813
afew : 4.026538
yesorno : 3.943349
mulla : 3.75813
fury : 3.580992
xylophone : 3.381752
heracles : 3.308775
abit : 3.118627
neominer2016 : 3.113782
drsteem2a : 3.029831
steam : 2.820303
randaletouri : 2.753463
mk7 : 2.750887
gil : 2.697005
sandra : 2.172179
olympus-steemy : 2.150149
will : 2.061685
aries.com : 2.022357
trip : 1.418905
steemd : 1.41038
yomamasofat : 1.0
user : 1.0
thomass : 1.0
thisisnice9 : 1.0
thisisnice8 : 1.0
thisisnice7 : 1.0
thisisnice6 : 1.0
thisisnice5 : 1.0
thisisnice4 : 1.0
thisisnice3 : 1.0
thisisnice2 : 1.0
thisisnice0 : 1.0
thisisnice : 1.0
teem : 1.0
summon6 : 1.0
summon5 : 1.0
summon4 : 1.0
summon3 : 1.0
summon2 : 1.0
summon13 : 1.0
summon12 : 1.0
summon11 : 1.0
summon10 : 1.0
style : 1.0
structure : 1.0
steempty4 : 1.0
steempty3 : 1.0
steempty2 : 1.0
steempty1 : 1.0
steemit78 : 1.0
steemit77 : 1.0
steemit76 : 1.0
steemit75 : 1.0
steemit73 : 1.0
steemit72 : 1.0
steemit71 : 1.0
steemit70 : 1.0
steemit7 : 1.0
steemit69 : 1.0
steemit68 : 1.0
steemit67 : 1.0
steemit66 : 1.0
steemit65 : 1.0
steemit63 : 1.0
steemit62 : 1.0
steemit61 : 1.0
steemit60 : 1.0
steemit6 : 1.0
steemit59 : 1.0
steemit58 : 1.0
steemit57 : 1.0
steemit56 : 1.0
steemit55 : 1.0
steemit53 : 1.0
steemit52 : 1.0
steemit51 : 1.0
steemit50 : 1.0
steemit5 : 1.0
steemit49 : 1.0
steemit48 : 1.0
steemit47 : 1.0
steemit46 : 1.0
steemit45 : 1.0
steemit43 : 1.0
steemit42 : 1.0
steemit41 : 1.0
steemit40 : 1.0
steemit4 : 1.0
steemit39 : 1.0
steemit38 : 1.0
steemit37 : 1.0
steemit36 : 1.0
steemit35 : 1.0
steemit33 : 1.0
steemit32 : 1.0
steemit31 : 1.0
steemit30 : 1.0
steemit3 : 1.0
steemit29 : 1.0
steemit28 : 1.0
steemit27 : 1.0
steemit26 : 1.0
steemit25 : 1.0
steemit23 : 1.0
steemit22 : 1.0
steemit21 : 1.0
steemit20 : 1.0
steemit2 : 1.0
steemit19 : 1.0
steemit18 : 1.0
steemit17 : 1.0
steemit16 : 1.0
steemit15 : 1.0
steemit13 : 1.0
steemit12 : 1.0
steemit11 : 1.0
steemit10 : 1.0
steemit1 : 1.0
steem : 1.0
sminer90 : 1.0
sminer9 : 1.0
sminer89 : 1.0
sminer88 : 1.0
sminer87 : 1.0
sminer86 : 1.0
sminer85 : 1.0
sminer83 : 1.0
sminer82 : 1.0
sminer81 : 1.0
sminer80 : 1.0
sminer8 : 1.0
sminer79 : 1.0
sminer78 : 1.0
sminer77 : 1.0
sminer76 : 1.0
sminer75 : 1.0
sminer73 : 1.0
sminer72 : 1.0
sminer71 : 1.0
sminer70 : 1.0
sminer7 : 1.0
sminer69 : 1.0
sminer68 : 1.0
sminer67 : 1.0
sminer66 : 1.0
sminer65 : 1.0
sminer63 : 1.0
sminer62 : 1.0
sminer61 : 1.0
sminer60 : 1.0
sminer6 : 1.0
sminer59 : 1.0
sminer58 : 1.0
sminer57 : 1.0
sminer56 : 1.0
sminer55 : 1.0
sminer53 : 1.0
sminer52 : 1.0
sminer51 : 1.0
sminer50 : 1.0
sminer5 : 1.0
sminer49 : 1.0
sminer48 : 1.0
sminer47 : 1.0
sminer46 : 1.0
sminer45 : 1.0
sminer43 : 1.0
sminer42 : 1.0
sminer41 : 1.0
sminer40 : 1.0
sminer4 : 1.0
sminer39 : 1.0
sminer38 : 1.0
sminer37 : 1.0
sminer36 : 1.0
sminer35 : 1.0
sminer33 : 1.0
sminer32 : 1.0
sminer31 : 1.0
sminer30 : 1.0
sminer3 : 1.0
sminer29 : 1.0
sminer28 : 1.0
sminer27 : 1.0
sminer26 : 1.0
sminer25 : 1.0
sminer23 : 1.0
sminer22 : 1.0
sminer21 : 1.0
sminer20 : 1.0
sminer2 : 1.0
sminer19 : 1.0
sminer18 : 1.0
sminer17 : 1.0
sminer16 : 1.0
sminer15 : 1.0
sminer13 : 1.0
sminer12 : 1.0
sminer11 : 1.0
sminer10 : 1.0
sminer1 : 1.0
sexy : 1.0
sex : 1.0
schmarn3 : 1.0
schmarn2 : 1.0
schmarn1 : 1.0
schmarn : 1.0
scamconfirmed : 1.0
scamcoin : 1.0
scam : 1.0
root : 1.0
rainman-5 : 1.0
rainman-4 : 1.0
rainman-3 : 1.0
rainman-2 : 1.0
rainman-1 : 1.0
rainmac-1 : 1.0
rainmac : 1.0
nxtgencrpto7 : 1.0
nxtgencrpto6 : 1.0
nxtgencrpto2 : 1.0
nxtgencrpto17 : 1.0
nxtgencrpto16 : 1.0
nxtgencrpto13 : 1.0
nxtgencrpto12 : 1.0
nxtgencrpto11 : 1.0
nxtgencrpto10 : 1.0
nxtgencrpto1 : 1.0
nxt9 : 1.0
nxt8 : 1.0
nxt7 : 1.0
nxt6 : 1.0
nxt5 : 1.0
nxt4 : 1.0
nxt3 : 1.0
nxt2 : 1.0
nxt10 : 1.0
nxt1 : 1.0
nxt : 1.0
norway : 1.0
nnn : 1.0
nextgencrypto9 : 1.0
nextgen7 : 1.0
nextgen6 : 1.0
nextgen3 : 1.0
nextgen2 : 1.0
nextgen16 : 1.0
nextgen13 : 1.0
nextgen12 : 1.0
nextgen11 : 1.0
nextgen10 : 1.0
nextgen1 : 1.0
neonminer : 1.0
murdock6 : 1.0
murdock5 : 1.0
murdock4 : 1.0
murdock3 : 1.0
murdock13 : 1.0
murdock10 : 1.0
murdock1 : 1.0
motu : 1.0
mottler-7 : 1.0
mottler-6 : 1.0
mottler-5 : 1.0
mottler-4 : 1.0
mottler-3 : 1.0
mottler-2 : 1.0
monero : 1.0
moderator : 1.0
mmm : 1.0
mastersmaster : 1.0
mary : 1.0
mars : 1.0
madison : 1.0
lll : 1.0
lisp : 1.0
lin : 1.0
lightfoot : 1.0
lee : 1.0
kkk : 1.0
jones : 1.0
jesus : 1.0
jeffreydahmer : 1.0
jasmine : 1.0
james : 1.0
jacktheripper : 1.0
italy : 1.0
initminer : 1.0
hunter : 1.0
hiva1 : 1.0
hannah : 1.0
hailey : 1.0
ggg : 1.0
function : 1.0
franz : 1.0
france : 1.0
fminerten8 : 1.0
fminerten6 : 1.0
fminerten5 : 1.0
fminerten4 : 1.0
fminerten3 : 1.0
fminerten2 : 1.0
fminerten1 : 1.0
fluffyponyza : 1.0
fluffypony : 1.0
fff : 1.0
faddy3 : 1.0
essence : 1.0
emily : 1.0
edison : 1.0
earth : 1.0
donkeyman1 : 1.0
donalddrumpf : 1.0
dnaleor : 1.0
diego : 1.0
debruyne : 1.0
dark : 1.0
dantheman9 : 1.0
dantheman8 : 1.0
dantheman7 : 1.0
dantheman6 : 1.0
dantheman5 : 1.0
dantheman4 : 1.0
dantheman3 : 1.0
dantheman22 : 1.0
dantheman21 : 1.0
dantheman2 : 1.0
dantheman13 : 1.0
dantheman12 : 1.0
dantheman11 : 1.0
dantheman10 : 1.0
dantheman1 : 1.0
cucistim : 1.0
colorblue : 1.0
cloop5 : 1.0
cloop4 : 1.0
cloop3 : 1.0
cloop2 : 1.0
chen : 1.0
charlesmanson : 1.0
charleskoch : 1.0
ccc : 1.0
canadiancruz : 1.0
btc : 1.0
brown : 1.0
brianna : 1.0
brayden : 1.0
binaryfate : 1.0
bearface : 1.0
bbb : 1.0
batel3 : 1.0
batel2 : 1.0
batel1 : 1.0
bach : 1.0
atlantic : 1.0
ashley : 1.0
arctic : 1.0
any : 1.0
anna : 1.0
americanpegasus : 1.0
aeon : 1.0
administrator : 1.0
admin : 1.0
aaa : 1.0
bitcoin : 0.761302
murdock11 : 0.758223
murdock12 : 0.727829
pussy : 0.681961
steemingshit : 0.67779
china : 0.655774
stanleysteemer : 0.651716
steemer : 0.585439
bts : 0.569015
shitcoin : 0.557491
shitshow : 0.538122
murdock : 0.524559
ethereum : 0.51608
ppp : 0.494724
qqq : 0.487812
rrr : 0.486562
rainman3 : 0.485931
nxtgencrpto18 : 0.480992
rainman2 : 0.476534
nxtgencrpto19 : 0.475307
samantha : 0.463937
steemingturd : 0.459015
nxtgencrpto20 : 0.457445
xxx : 0.456903
ooo : 0.455712
sarah : 0.454527
hhh : 0.443218
turd : 0.440953
steemingpile : 0.435533
jwinterm : 0.429175
shitstain : 0.413876
murdock2 : 0.411463
kimkardashian : 0.408242
namecoin : 0.407719
ripple : 0.406343
blackjack-1 : 0.378135
blackjack-2 : 0.377367
highasfuck1 : 0.37382
paladin-1 : 0.369293
skywalker-1 : 0.366383
skywalker-2 : 0.363509
rainman4 : 0.357256
donaldtrump : 0.35612
paladin-2 : 0.355306
paladin-3 : 0.352915
hillary : 0.352717
paladin-4 : 0.351769
paladin-5 : 0.350704
sexkitten : 0.344857
nxtgencrpto3 : 0.344165
nxtgencrpto4 : 0.343896
freedom-1 : 0.340705
sexmaniac : 0.337512
steemy : 0.334353
gravenimage : 0.333577
firstclass-1 : 0.331311
firstclass-2 : 0.324048
blackjack-3 : 0.320718
blackjack-4 : 0.316461
blackjack-5 : 0.314634
blackjack-6 : 0.313821
blackjack-7 : 0.310999
blackjack-8 : 0.310474
blackjack-9 : 0.309987
eth : 0.308156
firstclass-3 : 0.301889
david : 0.301547
freedom-2 : 0.298839
skywalker-3 : 0.298638
freedom-3 : 0.29829
skywalker-4 : 0.296333
skywalker-5 : 0.295793
skywalker-6 : 0.289431
litecoin : 0.284793
steemblows : 0.279374
rainman1 : 0.259871
rainman5 : 0.252275
firstclass-4 : 0.237058
skywalker-7 : 0.234027
freedom-4 : 0.233822
chicago : 0.232281
skywalker-8 : 0.23178
freedom-5 : 0.231482
freedom-6 : 0.231144
freedom-7 : 0.230422
skywalker-9 : 0.229593
beagle : 0.227724
blacklab : 0.227568
beyonce : 0.221576
kanyewest : 0.220044
firstclass-5 : 0.218665
britneyspears : 0.216678
khloekardashian : 0.216517
firstclass-6 : 0.216171
firstclass-7 : 0.214942
detroit : 0.21194
robert : 0.210225
lasvegas : 0.208744
paladin-6 : 0.207209
freedom-8 : 0.206379
freedom-9 : 0.206264
paladin-7 : 0.203256
neominer : 0.201155
ecstasy : 0.199512
thoughtless : 0.198789
eclipsesmom : 0.191733
luigi1111 : 0.189137
eclipsesdad : 0.18589
jenniferlopez : 0.184368
chris : 0.184289
daniel : 0.183227
linda : 0.182459
riverhead : 0.181619
dele-puppy : 0.181131
brian : 0.176332
john : 0.17264
luke : 0.172506
eclipsesmom1 : 0.16208
pleasure : 0.159498
nxt11 : 0.158487
enki40 : 0.158464
firstclass-8 : 0.157326
firstclass-9 : 0.156087
stm41 : 0.153098
stm21 : 0.152367
btstools3 : 0.151359
doberman : 0.147758
germany : 0.147667
greyhound : 0.146379
btstools1 : 0.146102
btstools4 : 0.144655
btstools6 : 0.144484
btstools5 : 0.139381
wackou2 : 0.139216
xeldal : 0.137519
enki45 : 0.136405
btstools2 : 0.135256
btstools7 : 0.134855
zelda : 0.134716
stephie : 0.134684
nepgear : 0.134536
coldstorage5 : 0.133583
btstools12 : 0.133418
enlil : 0.133393
diana : 0.13335
coldstorage2 : 0.133172
anu : 0.132231
peercoin : 0.132026
wolfenstein : 0.128917
stephi : 0.128634
soupper0 : 0.127156
soupper1 : 0.126944
lafona-miner3 : 0.126227
soupper2 : 0.12608
wolfenstein2 : 0.126041
soupper3 : 0.125959
btstools17 : 0.125743
soupper4 : 0.125473
btstools15 : 0.125237
lafona-miner0 : 0.125197
coldstorage7 : 0.124843
btstools13 : 0.123838
btstools16 : 0.123185
coldstorage3 : 0.122415
coldstorage8 : 0.12172
zxcddjnsadndsp : 0.120949
gan : 0.120806
dragonball : 0.120459
stm22 : 0.120145
enki2 : 0.119943
seduction : 0.11904
btstools8 : 0.118105
ninhursag : 0.117671
midna : 0.115971
taolje : 0.114183
vee : 0.113528
caraman : 0.112724
coldstorage6 : 0.11217
soupper10 : 0.111528
easybtc : 0.111273
sss : 0.110573
ttt : 0.110335
stm31 : 0.110175
alpaca : 0.109071
drunchpunk : 0.109039
innerve : 0.108892
scott : 0.108422
bison : 0.10825
coldstorage4 : 0.108187
chicken : 0.107984
midnashound : 0.107397
fmooo17 : 0.106586
soupper11 : 0.106156
link : 0.105552
btstools14 : 0.105291
dragonball2 : 0.104021
coca-cola : 0.103929
lafona : 0.103708
cuy : 0.103273
anonymous1 : 0.10325
duck : 0.102371
soupper15 : 0.101831
enlil2 : 0.101516
soupper16 : 0.101368
matt : 0.101312
marduk : 0.10127
fish : 0.101179
soupper5 : 0.100499
soupper17 : 0.100167
soupper18 : 0.100092
frog : 0.100059
soupper25 : 0.100013
soupper20 : 0.099982
soupper19 : 0.099964
soupper21 : 0.099816
soupper22 : 0.099787
soupper26 : 0.099319
btstools11 : 0.099134
soupper6 : 0.099057
soupper7 : 0.09895
soupper27 : 0.098752
iddimu : 0.098657
alittle : 0.098588
soupper28 : 0.098216
stm32 : 0.098184
soupper30 : 0.09798
mcgee : 0.097968
iddimu2 : 0.097935
hr001 : 0.097745
ibm : 0.097674
soupper29 : 0.097627
llama : 0.097537
chatterbox : 0.097521
soupper36 : 0.097436
coldstorage9 : 0.097391
anarcapulco : 0.09718
coldstorage14 : 0.097058
expir05 : 0.0968
coldstorage17 : 0.096525
stephie2 : 0.096458
pewdiepie : 0.096408
soupper37 : 0.096376
hr003 : 0.096288
hr004 : 0.096197
pisco : 0.096144
tombstone2 : 0.096002
hr005 : 0.095998
soupper38 : 0.095829
tombstone3 : 0.095803
soupper49 : 0.095699
hr006 : 0.095567
india : 0.095408
coldstorage13 : 0.095256
enkianu : 0.09515
hr007 : 0.095109
nextgenchat : 0.094549
expir101 : 0.094527
coldstorage25 : 0.094381
soupper39 : 0.094343
soupper8 : 0.094097
coldstorage16 : 0.093913
gileadmcgee : 0.093703
pig : 0.093465
piggy : 0.093392
coldstorage20 : 0.093386
soupper9 : 0.093179
gawker : 0.092309
nextgensocial : 0.091865
coldstorage23 : 0.091747
wolfenstein3 : 0.091714
silver1 : 0.091644
steemblock : 0.091587
helotry : 0.091462
coke : 0.091282
silver2 : 0.091121
alibaba : 0.090982
soupper33 : 0.090913
jpmorgan : 0.09088
salad : 0.090849
cocacola : 0.090417
esteemed : 0.090249
silversteem1 : 0.090094
coldstorage19 : 0.089973
esteemer : 0.089722
soupper40 : 0.088809
silversteem : 0.088729
coldstorage15 : 0.088421
soupper41 : 0.08838
oblivion : 0.087999
evorhees : 0.08765
soupper31 : 0.087536
soupper52 : 0.087385
soupper12 : 0.087237
expir5 : 0.086599
soupper43 : 0.086454
steemblocks : 0.086338
soupper34 : 0.085589
albert : 0.085293
alfred : 0.085247
breakout : 0.084929
batman : 0.084695
playa : 0.084655
silver3 : 0.084639
steemrocks1 : 0.084603
soupper46 : 0.084407
expir102 : 0.084133
dragonball3 : 0.08402
coldstorage18 : 0.083929
expir201 : 0.083589
expir202 : 0.083214
expir103 : 0.083088
expir601 : 0.083032
expir602 : 0.082642
expir603 : 0.08261
drunchpunk2 : 0.082608
drunchpunk3 : 0.082499
bill : 0.08245
coldstorage11 : 0.082405
enkidu : 0.082379
tombstone5 : 0.082335
tombstone15 : 0.082279
amazon : 0.082236
jigglypuff : 0.082196
mario : 0.08213
tombstone16 : 0.082001
soupper13 : 0.081754
anu2 : 0.081705
tombstone17 : 0.081635
tombstone6 : 0.081565
tombstone18 : 0.081541
silversteem2 : 0.081453
tombstone10 : 0.081414
turtle : 0.081364
tombstone11 : 0.081295
tombstone19 : 0.081205
tombstone7 : 0.081195
soupper44 : 0.081033
steemrocks2 : 0.08098
tombstone1 : 0.080754
tombstone8 : 0.080708
turtlesteem : 0.080597
ceviche : 0.080545
tombstone4 : 0.08043
george : 0.079895
tombstone45 : 0.079656
robin : 0.079482
tombstone25 : 0.079364
coldstorage10 : 0.079344
tombstone30 : 0.079265
tombstone40 : 0.079225
tombstone41 : 0.079024
tombstone31 : 0.078904
tombstone46 : 0.078843
tombstone26 : 0.07879
jeb : 0.078775
enki3 : 0.078675
steemrocks3 : 0.078595
hr201 : 0.078494
hr101 : 0.078444
tombstone35 : 0.078433
hr202 : 0.078294
hr301 : 0.078259
tombstone42 : 0.078258
hr203 : 0.078122
tombstone20 : 0.078051
hr102 : 0.078016
tombstone21 : 0.077978
expir104 : 0.077811
tombstone22 : 0.077789
hr302 : 0.077711
tombstone23 : 0.077628
tombstone24 : 0.077609
tombstone36 : 0.077608
tombstone37 : 0.077407
tombstone47 : 0.077394
hr204 : 0.077351
nextgencrypto100 : 0.077265
tombstone38 : 0.077233
tombstone48 : 0.077178
sexvideo : 0.077051
steemtrain : 0.076955
tombstone32 : 0.076941
drunchpunk4 : 0.076721
tombstone80 : 0.076656
tombstone95 : 0.076619
tombstone75 : 0.076585
tombstone70 : 0.07656
tombstone85 : 0.076548
ebay : 0.076541
tombstone60 : 0.076495
tombstone81 : 0.076407
tombstone82 : 0.076388
tombstone86 : 0.076312
tombstone83 : 0.076215
tombstone65 : 0.076176
tombstone90 : 0.076172
tombstone87 : 0.076158
tombstone84 : 0.076147
tits : 0.076101
tombstone27 : 0.076079
tombstone28 : 0.07596
hsbc : 0.075943
tombstone96 : 0.075852
tombstone91 : 0.075819
coldstorage12 : 0.075672
turtle1 : 0.075661
tombstone50 : 0.075586
tombstone71 : 0.07555
tombstone55 : 0.075516
tombstone56 : 0.075476
tombstone61 : 0.075435
tombstone51 : 0.075161
citibank : 0.075153
turtle2 : 0.075066
tombstone57 : 0.074749
tombstone76 : 0.074589
tombstone52 : 0.074545
softbank : 0.074459
tombstone92 : 0.073923
tombstone58 : 0.073872
nextgensteemer : 0.073845
nextgencrypto120 : 0.073818
hr103 : 0.073668
tombstone72 : 0.0735
rossco99 : 0.073484
rossco98 : 0.073318
tombstone39 : 0.072945
tombstone77 : 0.072805
tombstone78 : 0.072798
tombstone62 : 0.072527
tombstone63 : 0.072286
tombstone33 : 0.071935
turtle4 : 0.071877
rossco97 : 0.071702
tombstone66 : 0.071676
turtlesteem4 : 0.071568
diddykong : 0.071492
tombstone34 : 0.071176
expir604 : 0.07105
nunya : 0.07102
redhatlinux : 0.070724
alinktothepast : 0.070723
nextgencrypto110 : 0.070661
anarchy : 0.070628
rossco95 : 0.070585
inbamnn : 0.070473
pikachu : 0.070327
tombstone97 : 0.070293
expir401 : 0.070051
delegate.lafona : 0.069925
tombstone73 : 0.069847
rossco96 : 0.06977
wayfairer : 0.069633
samus : 0.069617
wayfairer2 : 0.069488
tombstone88 : 0.069353
stickleyman : 0.069238
tombstone89 : 0.069084
wayfairer3 : 0.069017
ani625 : 0.068976
stm42 : 0.068866
toothdecay : 0.068832
n8thegr8 : 0.06845
helpfulness : 0.068426
toosavvy4u : 0.068386
voldemort : 0.06828
n8thegr82 : 0.067923
maxwellhill : 0.067856
maxwellhill2 : 0.067814
n8thegr83 : 0.067608
tombstone67 : 0.067443
ani6252 : 0.06743
tombstone68 : 0.067415
liondani : 0.067324
hr303 : 0.067286
hr304 : 0.067183
ani6253 : 0.067063
hr305 : 0.06659
nextgencrypto111 : 0.066521
lafona5 : 0.066485
sloth : 0.066467
soupper32 : 0.06633
nextgencrypto101 : 0.065913
fortunescape : 0.065877
enki5 : 0.065743
tombstone53 : 0.065641
tombstone49 : 0.065561
princess : 0.065554
theoretical : 0.065392
firesidechat : 0.06536
tombstone54 : 0.065296
juna : 0.065257
walmart : 0.065011
cyrano.witness : 0.064822
soupper45 : 0.064797
respectful : 0.064754
epoxy : 0.064541
kevin : 0.064484
another10 : 0.064458
fork : 0.064291
another6 : 0.064236
roadscape : 0.064163
soupper35 : 0.06412
rogerdodger : 0.06409
another7 : 0.064085
ladyzaza : 0.06407

Synergy Dev Team
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 04:32:36 AM

I've been mining this along with NextGenCrypto

Vesting Rich List

Code:
berniesanders : 5876.768662

ie. berniesanders  Wink  Wink

Feels good up at the top.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: