Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:22:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Piece of Shit Bitcoiners et al. Hall of Fame  (Read 15817 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:31:26 AM

Can you add Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow to your list.

Wow, how did I miss that thread!

It's all fun, isn't it?

Cyberpinoy is a scammer though. I don't know how much of it I believe. Some of it, like having a beer with a young girl when you were a young guy is like, who cares. I guess you need to live through the 70s and 80s to get that. Being broke and having lapsed insurance and reg is also like, so what. The pieces of shit on this forum have stolen millions from people.  

I was pulled over fpr a plate light being out and charged with driving while license revoked (the major charge) and lapsed insurance (this totally my fault). The revoked license was totally the state's fault, albeit I didn't have a leg to stand on when I was pulled over again still not having a license while that case was still pending along with an original minor charge in other court that started this mess in the first place. I paid over two grand in fines for it being ~50% my fault and must maintain an SR22 for three years to legally drive in Illinois. I'm such a baddddddddd boy!

Hey, how about a more serious charge than that BS like currently having a restraining order on my threatening ass by some dude in Kansas because he and his family fear for their lives. That's about to be extended for another year because the dude feels he's still threaten by me while he's teaches kids to play in some air thingy.

Feel free to post any and all felonies that I've been charged with in past. The Internet must have copies lying around somewhere. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:40:06 AM

Can you add Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow to your list.

Since Leroy Fodor immediately locked that thread after he created it, I immediately mirrored it and to this day has been unlocked with no plans on ever locking it. Have at it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012729.0 I'd say it's overdue for a bump, whereupon I have another scam thread on my scammy ass I'll duly bump on my own accord to give it company.
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:00:59 AM

Why is Craig Steven Wright on this list? Has anyone documented a scam? I remember him schooling Nick Szabo on Turing completeness.

Alluded to being Satoshi Nakamoto, then left Australia for supposedly the UK to avoid a 3-LA investigation.

He also demonstrated that he is smarter than Nick Szabo. And thus his claim of being involved in Bitcoin since early on may be true. He did not claim to be Satoshi, but his colleague who died might have been (but I doubt it). You have no proof on why he acted on the advice of his attorneys nor any proof or strong evidence of wrongdoing.

If you are going to base this list on such flimsy hearsay and on idolizing "Satoshi" (who was probably an elite team of special agents within the DEEP STATE) to the extent that you must attack any man who belittles your misbelief that Satoshi is God, then I will disrespect your list for its lack of objectivity.

Piece of Shit Bitcoiners et al. Hall of Fame ...

Excellent Doxx'ing, Gleb.  It pains my eyes to see so many knucklefucks lined up in a row, but there you have it.

You forgot:

Satoshi Nakamoto ("Bitcoin is debased less than gold!" lie)
Satoshi Nakamoto ("Bitcoin is decentralized" lie)

In case nb00bs haven't noticed, all during Bitcon's current life it has been double-digit debased which transfers to Chinese miners who control 67% of the hashrate (who have already 51% attacked disallowing any block size increase) and who have $50 per BTC costs and dump the coins at huge profits to siphon our Libertarian capital away to China's Communism. And then there is Larry Summers, Blythe Masters et al gunning for their share of our ass raping with 21 Inc, etc..

Dude, are you seriously declaring with your verbiage that Craig Steven Wright is not a Piece of Shit? By your reasoning, John Fritzpatrick should be taken off the list as well for all the work he almost done in almost donating billions (with a B) to Oregon University resulting in two resignations.

I am demanding you provide evidence other than just the fact that he decided to leave Australia where the authorities were double taxing Bitcoin operations. Hatchet jobs are not the same as corroborating evidence.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:47:57 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2016, 06:08:36 AM by TPTB_need_war

To me it is absolutely unfair to put a decent person like Evan Duffield on that list.
He adresses the accusations at 9:50 of this interview with Trace Mayer, audiatur est altera pars:

http://www.bitcoin.kn/2016/02/dash-lead-developer-evan-duffield-discusses-cryptocurrency-experimentation/

To be fair, Evan can come here and once again state his case, whereupon I may further amend the list in the OP (go see the edit now).

Evan has no case, other than being very good at making nice words ("wolf in sheep skin") which causes people to not pay attention to the fact that he did not refute any of the following starting at the 10 minute point in the above quoted linked audio.

How is that Evan Duffield from Dash is not on this list, when smooth and others documented his ninjamine scam and then changing the planned coin supply to much less than was originally touted so that he and insiders owned most of the coins, and then creating a masternode design for Dash to pay more coins to those who own the most coins, thus a steady supply of selling coins to n00bs and then paying more coins themselves.

The alleged ongoing scam is allegedly perpetrated via to a great extent trading BTC for DRK, so should be included in this Bitcoin Hall of Shame.

1. smooth and others have documented that he is lying about an innocent programming error leading to in Evan's own words, "1/3 of the total coin supply being mined in less than 24 hours".

2. He also doesn't mention in the linked audio, that after this fact, he changed the planned coin supply to be much less than it was originally published to be, so the instamine amounted to 1/3 of the coin supply.

3. He claims in the linked audio that he is not the largest holder of DRK (Dash), yet we have no way to verify that and besides how could he know this unless he knows who the largest holders are? This is evidence that he does know them or he is bending the truth for propaganda.

4. Even if he doesn't have most of the DRK that was instamined, his insiders who were privy to the instamine scam do. And when he instituted the masternode scam, that enabled them to further concentrate the supply of coins. It is simple economics and smooth et all have already explained this exhaustively.

5. I found a high school level probability math error in the InstantX white paper some year after it had been released, wherein these scammers had claimed a 1000X less chance of masternode collusion than is actually the case. Smooth or someone can dig up the link for you if you want. And you can even read Evan's one post response before he high-tailed it out there not to be heard from again on the issue.

6. Erik Voorhees (whose scams were documented upthread) was pitching for Dash at a recent conference which can be viewed on YouTube. Has the dude not even studied the technology! Dash is complete crap compared to Monero. For example, it requires minutes to anonymous a transaction, it can't be done autononomously, and the masternodes compromise your anonymity. I was the one who first explained that CoinJoin be jammed, which then caused Evan to propose the masternode nonsense which was just a veil on the corrupt economic structure it concentrates as well as rendering the security and anonymity suspect.

7. In addition to probably being an illegal unregistered investment security because it was launched as a premine to themselves (in disguise) and promoting to USA investors without registering with the SEC (and Evan ostensibly being a US citizen), it is also violating FinCEN regulations which probably thus require masternodes to register as Money Services Businesses, since they are transferring money from the block chain to a third party. This Dash crap is illegal from every angle.

8. At recent conference, Dash was pushing a Dash soda pop machine and had a lady with a g-string walking around on their conference floor area. Hype much?

The list goes on and on, but that should be sufficient to remove the strikethrough from his name in your OP.

AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:36:58 AM

Regarding Evan, remember that:

The list is reserved for those who were instrumental in substantially ripping off folks in the cryptocurrency space.

1. Is there anyone who can claim he has been ...ripped off by Evan, directly or indirectly, due to the ...instamine? Not to mention the mathematical impossibility of it (first coins coins were at 0.000025 btc, now it's floating around 0.017-0.018 btc - so it's impossible to have lost money due to the instamine). The biggest scams (or hacks) affecting darkcoin (now dash) were all exchange-related. Ccex, mintpal, cryptsy - in that order.

2. Regarding supply reduction: Initial specs were for 84mn coins. When the diff formula was applied to reduce reward with increase in hashing, the theoretical max went down to ~10mn. Then Evan changed it back to 84mn to account for the problem with the new formula with users "bitching" they preferred the 10mn:

2a) User "bitching" for the 10mn to 84mn increase: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5455971#msg5455971

2b) Evan explaining why it was set back to 84mn (that was not a fixed number - it would be variable, depending the hash difficulty - meaning it could go over 100mn) instead of 10mn: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5457829#msg5457829

2c) A few days later, a poll was done to settle the supply issue in terms of a high or a low limit (otherwise it would still be at 84mn or more). It was settled by the users in favor of a lower limit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525093.0

3. Regarding initial distribution and fixing it. Evan proposed an airdrop to that effect. He was flamed and attacked by members of the community for even thinking and proposing such a thing, with rage quits etc etc. The poll result is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=559932.0 (rejecting Evan's airdrop fix proposal)
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:37:10 PM

If you are going to base this list on such flimsy hearsay and on idolizing "Satoshi" (who was probably an elite team of special agents within the DEEP STATE) to the extent that you must attack any man who belittles your misbelief that Satoshi is God, then I will disrespect your list for its lack of objectivity.

What would be the purpose of the IC (or breakaway people) inventing Bitcoin? To break it with quantum computing at the appropriate time?

you may add ALL the unlicensed exchangers like Bitstamp, BTC china, Okcoin, Bitfinex, Btc-e and many others who are doing illegal financial transactions. aren't they Shit Bitcoiners? Yes, they are. Smiley

who cares about these persons while 90% from the BTC is used for illegal transactions(black market)? Smiley

here, the hypocrisy is in its house Smiley

Yes, you're an obedient little slave who judges people based on what the control system tells you you must do rather than on morality, we get it.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:17:00 PM

so many bitcoin frauder,and this should become lesson to all people that reputation is number one on our world,and i never know about this guy
Mike Chu   (MintPal)
how can mintpal people become shit when the exchange look like smooth and safe Sad

True, it only went to shitsville when Moopay decided to acquire it. Alex Green / Ryan Kennedy is the bad guy.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:26:23 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 12:26:23 AM by TPTB_need_war

The list is reserved for those who were instrumental in substantially ripping off folks in the cryptocurrency space.

1. Is there anyone who can claim he has been ...ripped off by Evan, directly or indirectly, due to the ...instamine? Not to mention the mathematical impossibility of it (first coins coins were at 0.000025 btc, now it's floating around 0.017-0.018 btc - so it's impossible to have lost money due to the instamine). The biggest scams (or hacks) affecting darkcoin (now dash) were all exchange-related. Ccex, mintpal, cryptsy - in that order.

The poor fools who lost their lunch money on the P&D, are probably gone from our community, never to return again.

2. Regarding supply reduction: Initial specs were for 84mn coins. When the diff formula was applied to reduce reward with increase in hashing, the theoretical max went down to ~10mn. Then Evan changed it back to 84mn to account for the problem with the new formula with users "bitching" they preferred the 10mn:

2a) User "bitching" for the 10mn to 84mn increase: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5455971#msg5455971

Yeah let's invent some sockpuppet accounts to pretend there are "users" begging to not keep the supply as what was promised, when in all mathematical likelihood these "users" are the very few insiders who mined the fuck out of the instamine and of course they don't want to be diluted by what was originally promised. This BS is just part of the scam.

2b) Evan explaining why it was set back to 84mn (that was not a fixed number - it would be variable, depending the hash difficulty - meaning it could go over 100mn) instead of 10mn: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5457829#msg5457829

Evan has a lie for every occasion and a spin on every lie he told to try to repaint historical facts as totally opposite of what they were. He is Slick Willy.

2c) A few days later, a poll was done to settle the supply issue in terms of a high or a low limit (otherwise it would still be at 84mn or more). It was settled by the users in favor of a lower limit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525093.0

Sockpuppets.

3. Regarding initial distribution and fixing it. Evan proposed an airdrop to that effect. He was flamed and attacked by members of the community for even thinking and proposing such a thing, with rage quits etc etc. The poll result is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=559932.0 (rejecting Evan's airdrop fix proposal)

Sockpuppets.

So now I know you AlexGR are inside on the scam, because you are too smart to not know the above.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:36:59 PM

What would be the purpose of the IC (or breakaway people) inventing Bitcoin? To break it with quantum computing at the appropriate time?

You missed the point entirely. Only 0.001% have the economies-of-scale to mine Bitcoin profitably. Sorry your argument fails on the economics of proof-of-work hash functions, unless you can argue there is one that can't be significantly optimized for an ASIC and economies-of-scale for cheaper electricity located next to utility scale hydropower (even free electricity perhaps if you do a handshake and wink in China with a Communist Party official).

Whoa... Hold on!  Are you telling us that it is entirely possible, if not extremely likely, that the Chinese Communists are in fact subsidizing PoW mining in an effort to undermine the decentralization of Bitcoin and control the currency in the hopes of applying capital controls to the digital economy through underhanded tactics which will further solidify their hegemony?

I've been hinting at that for months and finally an astute reader articulates it.

If you are wondering who created Bitcoin though, I think more likely the globalist DEEP STATE funded by the $trillions Black Budget and knowing full well they could hide their capture of Bitcoin blaming it on the "enemy". Nick Rockefeller (the one who warned Aaron Russo about 9/11 before it happened) has been spending most of his time in China.

AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:05:28 PM

The poor fools who lost their lunch money on the P&D, are probably gone from our community, never to return again.

Yeah let's invent some sockpuppet accounts to pretend their are "users" begging to not keep the supply as what was promised, when in all mathematical likelihood these "users" are the very few insiders who mined the fuck out of the instamine and of course they don't want to be diluted by what was originally promised. This BS is just part of the scam.

Evan has a lie for every occasion and a spin on every lie he told to try to repaint historical facts as totally opposite of what they were. He is Slick Willy.

Sockpuppets.

Sockpuppets.

So now I know you AlexGR are inside on the scam, because you are too smart to not know the above.

If nobody has been scammed, there is no scam. Crimes need victims. There are no victims here - but there are plenty of people who have actually multiplied their bitcoins.

Dash is unlike the huge majority of coins during the altcoin-boom. There are extremely few coins that managed to stay at the top and preserve or increase the value of their stakeholders. There are HUNDREDS of actual scamcoins and P&Ds out there where people lost everything. People lost serious value even in very high-marketcap coins like litecoin, nxt, peercoin, dogecoin, etc - where hundreds of millions in marketcaps simply evaporated.

As for "sockpuppets", you are in denial, or ignorance (probably the second) of how things actually went down.

As for me: Darkcoin has been my favorite 2014 alt for trying something different than just being the next meme-coin like doge, or next country-coin like aurora. I reasoned, and predicted, that if only 1% of the cryptocurrency users wanted anonymity or privacy, it would mean a minimum marketcap of around 80-100mn for anonymous coins. With marketcaps of the two existing coins back then (anoncoin and darkcoin) being a mere 2-3mn, being in darkcoin was definitely going to pay off. It did - despite the "instamine-instamine-instamine" trolling. Price jumped from 0.001 to 0.025 back in late April-May 2014. It's not trading that far off right now at around 0.017.

I've mined it from around the end of January 2014 in my cpu, then my GPUs... I also traded it, and continue to do so. I've followed it throughout all of its history, so I definitely know which accusations are bogus. I know its thread is >5000 pages long, but, being there in real-time, I've read it all. So some historic "facts" are quite different compared to how they are presented. I just have the experience to correct the inaccuracies, typically propagated by ...competitor coins in the anonymity sector.

Anyway, trusting or not trusting Evan, his responses, his interviews, his facial expressions etc etc is one thing. Saying that he ripped people off, well that never happened.

=>

btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:41:14 PM

You missed the point entirely. Only 0.001% have the economies-of-scale to mine Bitcoin profitably. Sorry your argument fails on the economics of proof-of-work hash functions, unless you can argue there is one that can't be significantly optimized for an ASIC and economies-of-scale for cheaper electricity located next to utility scale hydropower (even free electricity perhaps if you do a handshake and wink in China with a Communist Party official).

Whoa... Hold on!  Are you telling us that it is entirely possible, if not extremely likely, that the Chinese Communists are in fact subsidizing PoW mining in an effort to undermine the decentralization of Bitcoin and control the currency in the hopes of applying capital controls to the digital economy through underhanded tactics which will further solidify their hegemony?

I've been hinting at that for months and finally an astute reader articulates it.

If you are wondering who created Bitcoin though, I think more likely the globalist DEEP STATE funded by the $trillions Black Budget and knowing full well they could hide their capture of Bitcoin blaming it on the "enemy". Nick Rockefeller (the one who warned Aaron Russo about 9/11 before it happened) has been spending most of his time in China.

I'm not sure what you're saying here... "knowing full well they could hide their capture of Bitcoin blaming it on the "enemy""? How did/do they "capture" Bitcoin? In what way do they benefit from creating Bitcoin and allowing China to attempt to control it?

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:28:29 PM

Please consider adding Marcelo Karlsson. He has scammed $150,000+ from potential Bitcoin investors by lying about Rimbit versus Bitcoin+other CCs, lying about his intentions+plans for Rimbit, and selling illegal and prohibited Perks on Indiegogo.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:35:39 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 12:53:08 AM by TPTB_need_war

Here is my next rebuttal to AlexGR's scamming in this thread:

I am not convinced that these are scams from the beginning

Do you still suck your thumb also  Huh

Are flies just randomly aimlessly flying when they get stuck in the honey.

Are criminals orders-of-magnitude more likely to break into homes that have no security system and especially when they use social networking to know which families are on vacation.

Some people need to get out more and learn about the world.

A criminal mind is always looking for a rationalization within which they can justify the odds of doing unethical and often illegal activities, and try to get away with it. An upstanding person, just doesn't get involved in such things because they are careful not to. There are some hardcore pumpers here who obviously accomplice scammers, and then there are those who are just at edge of falling into the abyss but hopefully won't (e.g. illodin @ Dash).

AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:16:16 PM

You may resent DASH. You may not approve of Evan's skills, methods, ways he conduct or expresses himself. You may believe that DASH masternodes are ...illegal by US's law, and by extension Evan is ...unlawful. You may believe that supporting DASH is immoral. You may believe that people supporting immoral schemes are immoral themselves.

You may be wrong or right in every one of these. But the bottomline here (in the context of this thread) is:

Has Evan "substantially ripped off" anyone in order to be in a list where actual scammers that stole people's money are in? People who promised ASIC hardware, took the money and never delivered. People who did ICOs to scam investors and then quickly disappeared. Others who run exchanges and stole tens of millions or hundreds of millions of people's money. What does Evan has to do with all this shit? Can you even point someone to some of ...Evan's "victims"? No, because there are none.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:35:21 PM

Has Evan "substantially ripped off" anyone in order to be in a list where actual scammers that stole people's money are in?

The unethical slights-of-hand legalese criminal minds make.

Bill Clinton said, "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true.".

Of course Evan and his accomplices such as yourself have succeeded in defrauding those who bought the P&D when the price rose to nosebleed levels and then crashed. The P&D that was enabled by insiders controlling the float through this shell game, thus able to buy DRK from themselves pushing the price, market cap, and volume up to nosebleed levels which fooled the naive.

Come on, don't think you can get away with that shit with me. Slime-ball AlexGR you are out-of-league trying to debate me. You will lose.

AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:12:18 PM

Of course Evan and his accomplices such as yourself have succeeded in defrauding those who bought the P&D when the price rose to nosebleed levels and then crashed.

You have zero victims to present to me and zero case of ripping people off. You throw blanket statements like "P&D", when P&Ds happen in every single market, whether it is commodities, stocks, metals, crypto etc. I guess satoshi is a scammer because uᴉoɔʇᴉq was P&Ded from 0$ to 1200$ back to 100$ and now to 400$. Like he has anything to do with the market P&Ds.

But even in DRK's case you are ill-informed, because you are not even following the DASH market, but assume it lost value. Well, after 2014 it got an even better pump in 2015. So what you are claiming is a mathematical impossibility, as someone could have sold for equal or higher than he bought, even if he bought at the all-time-high point of the 2014 pump. Marketcap is again approaching ATH levels. If there is anyone "locked" he can sell right now. And I'm not even factoring profits made from 2 years of holding masternodes.

Come on, don't think you can get away with that shit with me. Slime-ball AlexGR you are out-of-league trying to debate me. You will lose.

If we debate c coding I'll lose because I know very little.

If we debate darkcoin/dαsh history, you'll lose because you haven't followed it as I have. So don't try to tell me "facts" that aren't even there.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:45:28 PM

@TPTB_need_war, I'm switching into more intense work mode, so I won't have time to reply to your posts. To finish the last unfinished convo: I find your posts about Europe (Belarus particularly) and superiority of USA and its laws too racist and very close to extremism. I think you should be stopped before it's too late, so if I see that this issue progresses I'll report you to your local authorities (not for punishment, but for taking you under a closer control). Your sort of mindset and intolerance can escalate into really destructive behavior. Nothing personal, take care and use your chance for the last word.

Some people don't seem to know the definition of 'racisim' and conflate it with 'nationalism' or 'patriotism'. They also seem to lack reading comprehension (at least of the English language). I wrote upthread that the G20 had pledged to coorperate to enforce each others' laws on financial crimes. Someone seems to conflate a mutual respect for each nations' laws as stating the USA is dominating the other members of the G20. If anything, it it the old world banksters from Europe and London such as the Rothschilds who are controlling the USA.

So the ethnic Russian totalitarian developer of IOTA threatens to report me to authorities to attempt to violate my free speech rights.  Roll Eyes

Why not just inject me with some plutonium with the tip of an umbrella; would be more efficient.

I hope readers are paying attention to nefarious actors we have here in cryptoland. And to the danger of being murdered or otherwise attacked personally simply for attempting to share the facts on the law that is. And for calling out scams and the criminal mindset of a small subset of the population (apparently a large percentage of which live in countries behind the former Iron Curtain where ostensibly corruption is the norm and is apparently engrained in the culture).

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:46:55 PM

Bill Clinton a.k.a. Slick Willy argues that everyone who invested in D​arkcoin a.k.a. D​a​s​h made a profit. I guess he flunked basic math.

For the slowminded, the relevance is that someone took the profit and someone else didn't. Now go review the facts that I presented upthread as to the dominance the insiders had due to the instamine and the ongoing concentration of tokens via the masternode scam. This slime ball argues that if we can't go round up those fools who lost their money and left cryptoland in disgust or who are too embarrassed to admit they invested in the scam, then that means they don't exist. Yet basic math tells us they must exist.

AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:25:24 PM

"The list is reserved for those who were instrumental in substantially ripping off folks in the cryptocurrency space."

Nobody got ripped off. There are no "victims" of Evan, nobody can say they ...got ripped off by Evan. Get over it.

To use your favorite words... you are conflating morality, ethics, etc with lists like the one in this thread. Your points are orthogonal relevant to the context of this thread.

The irrationality presented here is a reverse halo effect, where one gets attributed more negatives than he deserves, due to bias-induced dislike.

If you were acting rationally, you'd understand there are things you can do and things you can't do in situations like these, and that those things have the appropriate place to be conducted.

What you can do:

- Make a list of "immoral devs" who are running "sketchy" or "shady" or "illegal" coins, and put Evan in there. It's your take on the issue and your personal right to do so. Some will agree, some will disagree, but it's all subjective - except the actual facts.
- Proclaim a moral high ground and look down upon those who do not adhere to it. Again it's your take on the issue and it's kind of subjective, so...
- Accuse Evan for things he actually did.

What you can't do:

- Put Evan in a child molester or wife-beater list
- Put Evan in a terrorist list
- Put Evan in a list of people who ripped other people off (<= we are here)

...and do all that just because you have various DASH-related issues or dislike, or bias vs Evan.

And why you can't do all these things? Because none of them are true and they reflect negatively on you as a person for trying to pass them as facts when they are not.

How would you feel if you were accused of something that you didn't do? Do you understand the principle of don't do unto others what you don't want to be done to you?

You can say Evan instamined an amount of DRK and that this could be sketchy, shady, immoral, or something that you can't support and that you dislike everyone who supports a coin like that. That's your moral preference and it is respected.

Now, from that point you make a giant leap. Can you say he ripped people off? Where? When? How? This is your irrationality. You want to object to something that you feel is immoral or wrong but your method is immoral/wrong in itself, by trying to accuse someone of things that aren't true.

You have been brought up to speed regarding facts which you thought were different (community, and not unilateral, decisions on things like coin supply, community veto on fixing the instamine distribution, price of the coin and market trend regarding the "P&D" accusation, etc etc) - not that these matter, as they have nothing to do with ripping people off.

You have been shown your irrationality in trying to use a false narrative/accusation because you perceive you are doing the moral thing by opposing what you feel is immoral.

If you want to insist, you can. But then you have no moral high ground. You are, at that point, automatically immoral because you continue to falsely accuse someone else, of stealing people's money - when you know that such a thing hasn't happened, and you also know the reasons of your confusion and what you *really* object to, which isn't relevant to the topic at hand. It is however relevant to the parallel thread you are pasting this content.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 11:44:13 PM

Could you two perhaps take your shitcoin shit slinging contest somewhere else perhaps? Just a suggestion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: