Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 08:46:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Piece of Shit Bitcoiners et al. Hall of Fame  (Read 15813 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:14:40 AM

Unfortunately the person who wrote that doesn't have the knowledge to understand. Let me explain.

I'd prefer to have no securities regulation law.  In order to not end up with such laws, then we must be able to police our own community. If we can't do that, the public will demand laws.

Laws exist because of a power vacuum. That means that the collective is powerless to stop the hurtful activity, thus someone must step into the vacuum and take control. Thus voila! Government. Laws.

We do it to ourselves because we have criminal mindsets amongst us who prefer to hurt others to get what they want, than to help others to get what they want.

AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:24:21 AM

Well thanks for admitting you have no shred of an argument remaining, as you are now resorting to complete nonsense.

Now we've determined that another likely reason for your inability to comprehend the trouble you are in, is because you simply lack sufficient IQ (or are so disingenuous and deluded into thinking people are stupid enough to not understand you just stated nonsense).

33% ever of 84mn = 27.7mn
33% ever of 21mn = 6.93mn

Neither of these are even possible 26 months later (because the coin supply is still less than 33% of 21mn - currently at 6.3mn).

And you continue pretending I don't make sense?

Seriously...?

Can you continue pretending you didn't read (or comprehend) my rebuttal to that.

Ask someone with sufficient IQ to translate this for you:

But that is not even needed. You are totally disingenuous. The masternode scheme pays out the new coins proportional to the holdings percentage of the coin supply at inception. Duh!

Icebreaker's argument was:

Dash's fiasco of a ninja-launch, featuring an "accidental" 33% of all coins ever going to the dev and a handful of insiders more or less right away, is the functional equivalent of a premine.

Your attempt to patch it up is pathetic at best.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:27:00 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 10:52:39 AM by toknormal

you simply lack sufficient IQ (or are so disingenuous and deluded into thinking people are stupid enough to not understand you just stated nonsense).

It's noteable that the quantity of insults and abusive rhetoric in your posts is in inverse proportion to the integrity of your arguments.

The elephant in the room here is the market because that's who your real truck is with - not Evan. Yet you won't admit it because it's far easier to try to trash an individual with insinuations and aspersions than it is to challenge the investment priorities of thousands of legitimate participants spending their own money.

When Dash was launched it was worth nothing. The market is what gave it value. You can have your say there just like everyone else but if it goes against you and you resort to endless add hominems and publicly trashing a known individual by attempting to paint a miss-fired cyrpto launch as "theft" or "scam" then don't be surprised if it backfires on you like it already has.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:41:15 AM

Well thanks for admitting you have no shred of an argument remaining, as you are now resorting to complete nonsense.

Now we've determined that another likely reason for your inability to comprehend the trouble you are in, is because you simply lack sufficient IQ (or are so disingenuous and deluded into thinking people are stupid enough to not understand you just stated nonsense).

Neither of these are even possible 26 months later (because the coin supply is still less than 33% of 21mn - currently at 6.3mn).

Seriously...?

Can you continue pretending you didn't read (or comprehend) my rebuttal to that.

But that is not even needed. You are totally disingenuous. The masternode scheme pays out the new coins proportional to the holdings percentage of the coin supply at inception. Duh!

Dash's fiasco of a ninja-launch, featuring an "accidental" 33% of all coins ever going to the dev and a handful of insiders more or less right away, is the functional equivalent of a premine.

It is hilarious that still don't understand the elementary school math of my rebuttal.

you simply lack sufficient IQ (or are so disingenuous and deluded into thinking people are stupid enough to not understand you just stated nonsense).

It's noteable that the quantity of insults and abusive rhetoric in your posts is in inverse proportion to the integrity of your arguments.

You claim truth is not integrity.

Goodbye asshats.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 10:45:00 AM

Seriously...?

Instamine + compounding Masternode payments + control of Dash budget = 33% of all Dash ever

Perhaps my estimate is too low.  Did you get a higher number?   Huh

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:54:27 AM

Seriously...?

Instamine + compounding Masternode payments + control of Dash budget = 33% of all Dash ever

Perhaps my estimate is too low.  Did you get a higher number?   Huh

Yes... 133% ever Grin

Stick to bikini girls...
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:05:42 AM

Come-from-Beyond (who is in Belarus) make a similar line of argument to me.

It seems to me that those who grew up in these (former?) Communist states developed a culture of theft, because that was the only way to game the totalitarian system. We all know that Communism is a philosophy of stealing from each other.

Have you said here that I'm a thief? http://web.archive.org/web/20160404110355/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1414944.msg14417575
Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:11:17 AM

Goodbye asshats.

And as always you have a need to cowardly insult your opponents in discussions.
Together with your friend iCEBREAKER you are the best at it.

If you are talking about investment or reaping off people, you are the best advisor ever.
You trashed Maidsafe, ETH, Dash and many other projects while I was investing in them. They were at the bottom, look at them now.
Thank you very much for advice. I'll look forward for more from you  Wink

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:08:48 PM

It seems to me that those who grew up in these (former?) Communist states developed a culture of theft, because that was the only way to game the totalitarian system. We all know that Communism is a philosophy of stealing from each other.

Have you said here that I'm a thief? http://web.archive.org/web/20160404110355/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1414944.msg14417575

Did I say CfB is a thief? What did I write in the one sentence about CfB? You elided the quote to which that one sentence is referring to.

Do you wish to make any statement about the theory I posited that made no specific allegation against CfB?

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:13:46 PM

Goodbye asshats.

And as always you have a need to cowardly insult your opponents in discussions.

Blahblahblah. Wasting more of my time.

blunderer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:14:22 PM

Did I say CfB is a thief? What did I write in the one sentence about CfB? You elided the quote to which that one sentence is referring to.

Do you wish to make any statement about the theory I posited that made no specific allegation against CfB?

You mean "that Communism is a philosophy of stealing from each other"?
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:17:20 PM

Yes, although it devolves to a Totalitarian state, but the underlying delusion is that less productive can steal from the more productive so that labor is not cheated of its fair share, or more saliently that production is a zero-sum game instead of an expanding pie.

blunderer

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:20:23 PM

Yes, although it devolves to a Totalitarian state, but the underlying delusion is that less productive can steal from the more productive so that labor is not cheated of its fair share, or more saliently that production is a zero-sum game instead of an expanding pie.

TL;DR: "social, political, and economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of the communist society, which is a socioeconomic order structured upon the common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money,[3][4] and the state.[5][6]" is "a philosophy of stealing from each other"?
Am i understanding you correctly?
Is friendship also "a philosophy of stealing from each other"? Family?
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:21:12 PM

Sorry I am not going to teach you economics.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:21:33 PM

I thought you implied that I was a thief. Looks like you know about http://www.gov.ph/2012/09/12/republic-act-no-10175/ and are smarter than I expected. Ok, for now the only crime I see is racism, but it's not that important to me, the Internet is full of racist posts.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:22:45 PM

I thought you implied that I was a thief. Looks like you know about http://www.gov.ph/2012/09/12/republic-act-no-10175/ and are smarter than I expected. Ok, for now the only crime I see is racism, but it's not that important to me, the Internet is full of racist posts.

You have a lot to learn about the Philippines legal system that a quick Google search won't inform you.  Roll Eyes

Positing a theory about culture, has nothing do with race. If you are too dumb to understand the difference between culture and race, and theory and accusation, then I don't think there isn't an Iota of hope for ya.

blunderer

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:26:11 PM

No prob. Didn't mean to interrupt your batshit delirium. Continue ranting pl0x.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:27:16 PM

No prob. Didn't mean to interrupt your batshit delirium. Continue ranting pl0x.

The delirium is yours. It is senseless for me to argue with an indoctrinated Communist.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:29:43 PM

Positing a theory about culture, has nothing do with race. If you are too dumb to understand the difference between culture and race, and theory and accusation, then I don't think there isn't an Iota of hope for ya.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_racism *tripple facepalm meme*
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:31:46 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_racism *tripple facepalm meme*

Append racism to the end of culture and pretend you knew any fuck what you were talking about. There isn't even a quark of hope for ya.

If one can't compare cultures, let's just burn the Sociology books also.

Funny how I don't threaten people with legal action when they make negative statements about Americans as you have in our past discussion. Instead I agree or refute as I have to you and even in this thread.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: