Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169483 times)
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:57:12 PM

Im thinking more like 2020 and everyone will be using bitcoin in one form or another.

I don't even think that 2020 or 2022 is bitcoin is on total adoption by that time. 3 - 5 years from now on is still not enough to make the people use bitcoin. But thinking about its earlier years it went very far by now and it seems that many people are getting into it everyday. Still I don't think with those given years bitcoin is not going to be used by almost everybody.
although the number of bitcoin uses are increasing continuously, but still it is hard to believe that in 2022 almost all the people of the world will be using bitcoin at that time.
It is an unrealistic goal for a period of time of a few years. For this technology to have this kind of success, would take years and years in which people would have to spread the idea, so people would realize the importance of it. After a while, I believe the network effect would be very strong, and finally we would have a large percentage of the global population using it.
I think it is still impossible that on 2022 we will see almost all people will use bitcoin.. it can be still few because many alternative online are already well know used as payment online.. but the good thing in bitcoin the benefits of increases always depends in demand and supply and also depends on us the more people and users in bitcoin i think more price increase will come.. We are not fortune teller to know the future but this is my own prediction and the same as other thoughts that it is impossible everyone can use bitcoin in 2022..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:05:52 PM

Im thinking more like 2020 and everyone will be using bitcoin in one form or another.

I don't even think that 2020 or 2022 is bitcoin is on total adoption by that time. 3 - 5 years from now on is still not enough to make the people use bitcoin. But thinking about its earlier years it went very far by now and it seems that many people are getting into it everyday. Still I don't think with those given years bitcoin is not going to be used by almost everybody.
although the number of bitcoin uses are increasing continuously, but still it is hard to believe that in 2022 almost all the people of the world will be using bitcoin at that time.
It is an unrealistic goal for a period of time of a few years. For this technology to have this kind of success, would take years and years in which people would have to spread the idea, so people would realize the importance of it. After a while, I believe the network effect would be very strong, and finally we would have a large percentage of the global population using it.
I think it is still impossible that on 2022 we will see almost all people will use bitcoin.. it can be still few because many alternative online are already well know used as payment online.. but the good thing in bitcoin the benefits of increases always depends in demand and supply and also depends on us the more people and users in bitcoin i think more price increase will come.. We are not fortune teller to know the future but this is my own prediction and the same as other thoughts that it is impossible everyone can use bitcoin in 2022..

It is obvious.  At the current state of internet connection worldwide.  We can see some places disconnected from the cyberworld.  Sad thing is Government don't care about the situation.  They keep improving the place that is already at its maximum potential, disregarding areas that actually needs development.  And this had been the disease eversince.  So I doubt that it would make a change in six more years.  This situation tells us that bitcoin being used by almost all people by 2022 is a wishful thinking.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:40:49 PM

the promotion of bitcoin is much faster nowadays and it is not hard that those people who have internet will have bitcoin in the near future like in the year of 2022. But for those who do not have internet connection it will be hard to adopt it especially for poor people.
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:45:34 AM

the promotion of bitcoin is much faster nowadays and it is not hard that those people who have internet will have bitcoin in the near future like in the year of 2022. But for those who do not have internet connection it will be hard to adopt it especially for poor people.

2022 is very close in my opinion and to see that kind of an adaptation by then is a bit far fetched. Sure bitcoin has its potential but even if we only count those with access to internet there just simply isn't any use for bitcoin in everybody's life. There's plenty of people who will not see the hassle of learning all the gimmicks worth it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:41:19 AM

2022 is very close in my opinion and to see that kind of an adaptation by then is a bit far fetched. Sure bitcoin has its potential but even if we only count those with access to internet there just simply isn't any use for bitcoin in everybody's life. There's plenty of people who will not see the hassle of learning all the gimmicks worth it.

Yeah, that's why I'm always thinking on reality that even though we can see the rapid price increase of bitcoin and thinks that the demand is that very high, still the fact that we are very far to make everyone use bitcoin. But we can be multiplied by that time, those adopters but still we can't really see the picture of everyone using it by that year.
Well, me I am already contented with what bitcoin has achieve or will achieve, I do not expect it will be the mainstream currency that everyone will used. Not because I do not like but more because it's almost impossible to attract a huge number of people.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:55:24 AM

I hope so this can happen !
As we know bitcoin value already reach $ 1000 / btc on some exchanger. This will attract goverment attention especially my goverment because they still forbid usage

Smiley
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:08:36 AM

if you expect all people in the world will use bitcoin i think you're expect too much because that mean bitcoin will defeated dollar as international currency but in my opinion increasing mass adoption and more big companies accept and more concern for bitcoin and also bitcoiners i think that enough to prove that bitcoin already use for generally people in the world
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:14:22 AM

As we know bitcoin value already reach $ 1000 / btc on some exchanger. This will attract goverment attention especially my goverment because they still forbid usage
From what country are you specifically, I have not heard of a government that forbid bitcoin. I was just curious because it's the first time.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:18:01 AM

I don't think so. No one can know this but as for me is a near deadline to pretend that almost all the people will be able or will known and using bitcoin. Internet has much more years and yet is not known in every place of the world. Think of Africa and the life there.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:38:43 AM

I think just because the price rose to $ 1,000 even though it will not spontaneously everyone using bitcoin dude ? need a very long process for everyone can understand and adopt bitcoin
epitome

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:49:17 AM

It's completely unclear. I can't tell you the year in which bitcoin will begin to be adopted by the masses, but I can tell you that it's definitely going to happen. There's nothing any government can do about it to be honest. One day, whenever that day may be, bitcoin is going to cause a revolution.
If the governments around the world start implementing strict rules and regulations then we would see a shit in momentum by the majority as they start investing in bitcoin scrapping the old age systems and so the almost comes into action since i am sure the shit of everyone going digital even 100 years from now is just a dream in my opinion.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:30:34 AM

Yes, you are right, Bitcoin is becoming more popular every day. But it seems to me that not all of it will be used. Many simply do not trust Bitcoin. He will always be an alternative currency

They may not trust bitcoin but still the important thing is that there are people who are going to adopt bitcoin by that time and it means that we are already making a community or not just a community but a society where everyone is able to use bitcoin for every transactions that we want like buying, selling and anything with the use of bitcoin.
Yes I agree and according to my guesstimate, more than 60% internet users will be using bitcoin by 2022.
Although not all of them would be using it frequently for every purchase but they would have used it and tried it.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:33:41 AM

It's completely unclear. I can't tell you the year in which bitcoin will begin to be adopted by the masses, but I can tell you that it's definitely going to happen. There's nothing any government can do about it to be honest. One day, whenever that day may be, bitcoin is going to cause a revolution.
If the governments around the world start implementing strict rules and regulations then we would see a shit in momentum by the majority as they start investing in bitcoin scrapping the old age systems and so the almost comes into action since i am sure the shit of everyone going digital even 100 years from now is just a dream in my opinion.
Yeah, even thinking that majority of the population will go digital in 5 years is a bit hard to fathom. People are dedinitely going digital but when in comes to the monetary system, it would be hard to realize. Right now, especially with the rate bitcoin is moving up, of course morr people will be interested in using it but for normal regular people so are so used transacting with physical money exchaging for products, i think it would take a long time and something to happen drastically for them to move to using crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:42:20 AM

Well, it's 5 more years to reach 2022 and i think it could be happen if all people start using bitcoin. Actually it's depend on ourself though, because if no one use bitcoin anymore, bitcoin will be dead. Bitcoin can be used by everyone.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:06:25 PM

I think a lot of people are already using it now and by 20120 I believe many banking systems will incorporate bitcoin or similar blockchain technologies. Already Sweden is looking into a digital Krona and other banks are also looking to assimilate bitcoin technology.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Natniadan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:21:35 PM

I think a lot of people are already using it now and by 20120 I believe many banking systems will incorporate bitcoin or similar blockchain technologies. Already Sweden is looking into a digital Krona and other banks are also looking to assimilate bitcoin technology.

I think 2020 is still too early. Banks are more conservative.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:25:34 PM

By 20120 means i think it is taking nearly 18103 years to implemo be implemented by banking system. Banking system won't take that many years to implement block chain technologyn not only sweden even many countries are showing interest towards digital currency and want to implement in their countries very soon.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
ice098

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:15:22 PM

It is possible since right now many people are using bitcoin because of its benefits and advantages, people have been convinced by their friends or someone they know to turn themselves on doing bitcoin as a source of their everyday income. Bitcoins price is really unpredictable because it is fluctuating whenever it wants, but right now, bitcoin's price is really high compare to it's price on the other year, that is why there is a very huge possibilities that bitcoin would be the currency that all the people will use in the year 2022.

webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:30:37 PM

I fear it is possible.
Governments always look on Bitcoins with suspected eyes. Its totally in governments' hands whether they want btc to prosper or not!
No country would ever wants it currency system to be dominated by Blockchain when other means are available like cashless transactions.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:01:35 PM

It is possible since right now many people are using bitcoin because of its benefits and advantages, people have been convinced by their friends or someone they know to turn themselves on doing bitcoin as a source of their everyday income. Bitcoins price is really unpredictable because it is fluctuating whenever it wants, but right now, bitcoin's price is really high compare to it's price on the other year, that is why there is a very huge possibilities that bitcoin would be the currency that all the people will use in the year 2022.

The number of people who have been convinced plus us is still few compared to the total population, We need as many as we can like 60-80% of the population for the massive adoption to come true . There is no way to determine the actual number of users thats why a massive adoption is a certain sign that many people around the world are using it . And bitcoin does not fluctuate whenever it wants . It depends on the buyers and sellers . Who knows what will happen in 2022 . The thing thats for sure is for us to continue supporting bitcoin . It will surely come to that even tho it is not by 2022 .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: