Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169483 times)
GMPoison

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:19:03 AM

It will take years before all people will accept btc as one of thier payment options. If we have 5% users of bitcoin of all the people in the world,in 2022 it will only add more % 5 .so bitcoin will need many years before other people will use it.
More people are paying their attention to bitcoin and I doubt that in 2022, there will be only 5% more people start using it. When Bitcoin was born, only hackers and some Bitcoin developer use it. But now, there are million people working with Bitcoin so that in 2022, Bitcoin will apparently become as popular as the USD

It should happen only if bitcoin gets accepted more by big country then we can see a huge success in bitcoin adoption. Until bitcoin is not legalized no trader will try to use it in real life business in fear of legal issues.

Than it can happen but I also do not think that it will happen very soon or in 2022, I think it will take some more years to do this.

2022 is very close now and it is possible to think that the whole population of the world will be engaged in using bitcoins. It is hard to determine on how bitcoin will be spread widely but if some big countries will introduce it like US and encourage the whole world to use bitcoins. Then for sure that can make the adoption faster.
Even if it's 100 years from now, I do not see that happening that people will use bitcoin and it's going to be the main currency, anytime we can be shut down by the government if they see there's a threat of using bitcoin in illegal activities.

You can't "shut down" bitcoin in the same way that you can't realistically shut down the internet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:34:33 AM

It will take years before all people will accept btc as one of thier payment options. If we have 5% users of bitcoin of all the people in the world,in 2022 it will only add more % 5 .so bitcoin will need many years before other people will use it.
More people are paying their attention to bitcoin and I doubt that in 2022, there will be only 5% more people start using it. When Bitcoin was born, only hackers and some Bitcoin developer use it. But now, there are million people working with Bitcoin so that in 2022, Bitcoin will apparently become as popular as the USD
I don't think so, bitcoin will become more popular and if economic crises keep happening, and it seems they will, then bitcoin adoption will keep growing but we cannot expect such a huge numbers of adopters, I don't think the network can accommodate all of them.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:25:57 AM

If bitcoin has its fixed price someday i dont have a doubt that bitcoin is used by all people in the world. As long that there is fixed price  ,half of people in world are only using it.
If so, then we should be seeing tens of thousands dollars worth of bitcoin and a dollar worth of bitcoin wouldn't be equal to 1BTC. I think that the only way for bitcoin to have a fixed or atleast pretty fixed price is when almost or all fiat currency has been converted to fiat already. At that point, no one wants to convert back to fiat since everyone's using bitcoin as their main currency and no one has significant amount of fiat left to make the bitcoin price move noticeable enough when he converts his fiat.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:40:01 AM

global awareness for bitcoin or other crypto-currencies is not that wide to assure that bitcoin will be used by most of the people in the year 2022. That target year or expected year is very short one for bitcoin to achieve. Bitcoin future investors need more great news about the development and also good feedbacks from the older users or investors to convince them to use bitcoin. If bitcoin will be more expensive and fully developed then it will be easy for bitcoin to gather a lot of users.
No doubt that the users of bitcoin are rapidly increasing, but still there are even some countries where people do not know about bitcoin and they need still proper introduction.

I think still it require a lot of time to be used by everyone in the world so by 2022 more than 50% people will be using but not sure about 100% of world populations.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:42:58 AM

It should happen only if bitcoin gets accepted more by big country then we can see a huge success in bitcoin adoption. Until bitcoin is not legalized no trader will try to use it in real life business in fear of legal issues.

Than it can happen but I also do not think that it will happen very soon or in 2022, I think it will take some more years to do this.

2022 is very close now and it is possible to think that the whole population of the world will be engaged in using bitcoins. It is hard to determine on how bitcoin will be spread widely but if some big countries will introduce it like US and encourage the whole world to use bitcoins. Then for sure that can make the adoption faster.
Even if it's 100 years from now, I do not see that happening that people will use bitcoin and it's going to be the main currency, anytime we can be shut down by the government if they see there's a threat of using bitcoin in illegal activities.

I agree! it is something impossible that all is going to use bitcoin as a main currency well we could say that most of the people are using it but about going main currency that aint gonna happen

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:35:02 AM

of course it will not happen as short as it is, needs to be a process and a very long time. deployment of bitcoin is not as fast as one might imagine. this may take tens of years to almost all human use bitcoin
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:31:18 PM

Really? Ah, nothing like that, too. Too hard to say will destroy the fiat system. Both are continuous, mutual need, however they also both have weaknesses of each side and it could not be separated. Many regions, many countries are not yet familiar with Bitcoin, even though there is still forbidden. The society also many are not educated well to understand what Bitcoin. So I think it will not happen.
that is right. bitcoin is not better known by so many people around the globe. the amount of people who know about bitcoin well is less than people who know bitcoin well, and use it. so I think it is too fast to conclude that almost all people will use bitcoin in 2022
The future of the bitcoin is very promising, the price is bringing more users to the network and more investors and business, which makes more people come to the network and the only way we could ensure that is by using bitcoin whenever we have the chance, so that way it will become more popular.

I am too very confident that almost everyone will be using bitcoin by 2022.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:19:35 PM

5% is much less till that time. I think it will be available in more than half of the world in 2022 and it is also believed that in 2022 maybe it will be thought that it is accepted as a global currency by the governments and if governments involve in bitcoin then it will spread virally all over the world.
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:02:28 AM

We dont need countries regulamentacion, if they recognize bitcoin as currencie or asset it will be taxed, and since they havent anyone under bitcoin, decentralization may have a high tax. We keep growing as  bitcoin value, soo there is no way to be stopped at the moment, soon or later bitcoin will be well know and used from each person, if not bitcoin directly we will use some altcoins, since are much more cheaper.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:45:10 AM

We dont need countries regulamentacion, if they recognize bitcoin as currencie or asset it will be taxed, and since they havent anyone under bitcoin, decentralization may have a high tax. We keep growing as  bitcoin value, soo there is no way to be stopped at the moment, soon or later bitcoin will be well know and used from each person, if not bitcoin directly we will use some altcoins, since are much more cheaper.
That's too positive assumption, it will never be used by each person, bitcoin users are not even hitting the 1% of the total popular yet, where did you get that prediction? It's too early to tell, there are more trials to come.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Alubert

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:48:41 AM

That's too positive assumption, it will never be used by each person, bitcoin users are not even hitting the 1% of the total popular yet, where did you get that prediction? It's too early to tell, there are more trials to come.

No more than 5% of the population will use it.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:15:15 PM

for the moment I believe that probably bitcoin users still below 5% of the total population of the world, but did not rule out the possibility in the future the number of bitcoin users could exceed 5%
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:47:12 PM

i als have the same feeling i think it is too early to decide that either all the people of the world will be using bitcoin in 2022. but to me i think it is very difficult because it is a fact that still even 1 percent of people are not using bitcoin.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:49:26 PM

If bitcoin has its fixed price someday i dont have a doubt that bitcoin is used by all people in the world. As long that there is fixed price  ,half of people in world are only using it.
maybe most people do not use bitcoin because they are afraid to fluctuations in bitcoin, with bitcoin prices to be stable may be many people who would join, but I'm sure there are a lot of users are also likely to quit, because there are many users who rely on well with fluctuations to profit

Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:37:02 AM

maybe most people do not use bitcoin because they are afraid to fluctuations in bitcoin, with bitcoin prices to be stable may be many people who would join, but I'm sure there are a lot of users are also likely to quit, because there are many users who rely on well with fluctuations to profit

That's the nature of bitcoin and we can't change that, the supply is limited and we are just depending on the supply and demand, hence the price will obviously fluctuate as the demand is not constant. It will never be stable as we wish, fiat can only be stable but subject to inflation. Bitcoin is still best as investment though.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:06:53 PM

yes i also think so, i think even 5 % is a little more may be 3 % or 4 % of total population will be using bitcoin in 2022. because still not a 1 percent of people are using bitcon, ans still in most of the areas people do not know any thing about bitcoin.
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:43:48 PM

yes i also think so, i think even 5 % is a little more may be 3 % or 4 % of total population will be using bitcoin in 2022. because still not a 1 percent of people are using bitcon, ans still in most of the areas people do not know any thing about bitcoin.

Let's not forget. There aren't many things to use Bitcoin on in the first place.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:49:11 PM

I hope so this can happen !
As we know bitcoin value already reach $ 1000 / btc on some exchanger. This will attract goverment attention especially my goverment because they still forbid usage
I think the price of bitcoin only temporarily stopped and will return fluctuate up and down, with the price rise will probably add a user, but I'm not sure in a very short time bitcoin users can get up to all of humanity?
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:57:43 PM

Not really ,bitcoin willl always have competitors, and I have a feeling that 50% of the population will be either too dumb, or too ignorant to use Bitcoin ,forever.

Bitcoin is only for smarter people who can start up a PC, download the wallet and have some basic understanding about money.

Yes there are many idiots in bitcoin still, but at least we are still smarter than the others.

jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:01:18 PM

If Bitcoin could solve the volatility issue, it might gain more traction as a currency. People just use it to speculate (gamble) right now because it's so volatile. It's not useful as a currency when it swings wildly in value because the essential function of a currency is to maintain value. Bitcoin has never done this for any meaningful stretch in its short life.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: