Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:55:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169483 times)
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:52:24 AM

I'm not sure that bitcoin will be used almost 5 years again. To be honest, at this time there are still many people who do not know the bitcoin, if now socializing done then at least it took 10 years to be able to understand the public. And the most important points is bitcoin still not getting the approval of any country. In my conclusion, bitcoin will not be used almost in 2022.

When it comes to advertisement, we don't need many years if the one who advertise it is a well known personality in the world, specially the economists... We don't need a lot of years if that happens, but if it doesn't happen, we will need a lot more than 10 years if we would just spread it normally without hyping... 2022 is still far, so there is still a chance... Who knows...  Smiley

I am not in your side, even bitcoin is not socializing to public. Bitcoin still have big enough community that still use bitcoin for 5 years later. This bitcoin community was made nicely, big and strong.  person who addicted to bitcoin will always using bitcoin as long as they can earn profit from bitcoin. Even only teach peoples around you, and just get few of them interested with bitcoin, bitcoin will still exists until next 5 years.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psyclon

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:54:04 AM

That's impossible.
It might be used in many countries, but not everywhere.
many people do not know about bitcoin or never heard till now
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:57:57 AM

I'm not sure that bitcoin will be used almost 5 years again. To be honest, at this time there are still many people who do not know the bitcoin, if now socializing done then at least it took 10 years to be able to understand the public. And the most important points is bitcoin still not getting the approval of any country. In my conclusion, bitcoin will not be used almost in 2022.

When it comes to advertisement, we don't need many years if the one who advertise it is a well known personality in the world, specially the economists... We don't need a lot of years if that happens, but if it doesn't happen, we will need a lot more than 10 years if we would just spread it normally without hyping... 2022 is still far, so there is still a chance... Who knows...  Smiley

I am not in your side, even bitcoin is not socializing to public. Bitcoin still have big enough community that still use bitcoin for 5 years later. This bitcoin community was made nicely, big and strong.  person who addicted to bitcoin will always using bitcoin as long as they can earn profit from bitcoin. Even only teach peoples around you, and just get few of them interested with bitcoin, bitcoin will still exists until next 5 years.

In whom? with me? It's okay...  Smiley Anyway, I am just expressing my opinion on spreading bitcoin... Actually, each time I explain bitcoin to anyone, I don't explain it as a way to earn, that would just make them use bitcoin without even using it and just earning to be converted to fiat and earn... That would just make the situation of adoption a roller coaster too, same as the price, they will come and go...  Smiley But if made it in 2022, I wish that we are strong and bitcoin is not looked at for earning opportunity...  Smiley
AUDREY23

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:30:51 PM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

should have been able to use for everyone, because it would have been thoroughly existing bitcoin users in each country, and the current price is already soaring demand in the market because a lot while the stock is limited.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:20:05 PM

i do not think that even after 10 years everyone will know about bitcoin although the number of bitcoin is continuously increasing, the progress of bitcoin is superb but still there are so many poor countries where they even cannot think about bitcoin to use it near future. i think still it will take decades when people of such poor countries  will become about to use bitcoin and get benefit from it.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:23:36 PM

to even get a 1% of the world using it (70 million people) would be a success, since right now not even 7 million people must use it. I'm just speculating I don't know how many people use bitcoin but I read it was about 2 million people in a coindesk article last year.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:13:43 AM

Bitcoin will be popular, but won't be used by everyone in 2022. Same like e-mail, until now still have peoples know nothing or can't use e-mail for sending a message. The fact is in 2022, Bitcoin will be popular and being a good e-currency ever.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:31:58 AM

Bitcoin will be popular, but won't be used by everyone in 2022. Same like e-mail, until now still have peoples know nothing or can't use e-mail for sending a message. The fact is in 2022, Bitcoin will be popular and being a good e-currency ever.

That's what's going to happen if we will base it to our current situation right now... With regards to the email, many people know it already, but many also are not privileged to create one or they just don't care... Same as in facebook, many people know it, but only few make one, I even see professionals who don't want to use facebook and other social media sites... So I am sure, it will be the same in bitcoin, many will know but only few will use it...  Smiley
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:47:22 AM

That's what's going to happen if we will base it to our current situation right now... With regards to the email, many people know it already, but many also are not privileged to create one or they just don't care... Same as in facebook, many people know it, but only few make one, I even see professionals who don't want to use facebook and other social media sites... So I am sure, it will be the same in bitcoin, many will know but only few will use it...  Smiley

Well that's one good way to put it dude. Of course as time goes by technology evolves and that certainly involves monetary transactions but that doesn't mean that what we are currently using now would be replaced. People are learning to use technology to improve what they are currently using so just like you've said, in 5years, bitcoin would most likely be used by most people as another option for their monetary transactions

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
noel2123

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:50:06 AM

Let's see whats gonna happen, because we don't know what will happen for the next 5 years. But as far as I can see today, little by little bitcoin is making noise to everyone, maybe 5% of my friends are using this business and I know for the next months it will increase the number of people who's using this Bitcoin. Knowing that we're always using internet whenever we go. So its not impossible to happen.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:13:39 PM

Let's see whats gonna happen, because we don't know what will happen for the next 5 years. But as far as I can see today, little by little bitcoin is making noise to everyone, maybe 5% of my friends are using this business and I know for the next months it will increase the number of people who's using this Bitcoin. Knowing that we're always using internet whenever we go. So its not impossible to happen.
Thats right, we cant predict what will happen in the future but one thing is i know, bitcoin users are still growing and it will slowly recognize by many. i just hope 5 years from now, btc will still there and continue to exist.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:17:28 PM

Like they said its not going to be used by everyone. The people who uses internet are knowledgeable about paypal but still they haven't have it and lets bare in mind that its a lot convenient for them to use it than bitcoin and yet paypal is never been used even the engineers and doctors in my country doesn't have it yet. Bitcoin will still be this way but will gradually be known to people. 2022 is too early for it to be used by almost everyone.  There might ever be another payment method that will become more popular than paypal but not bitcoin.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:47:45 PM

Like they said its not going to be used by everyone. The people who uses internet are knowledgeable about paypal but still they haven't have it and lets bare in mind that its a lot convenient for them to use it than bitcoin and yet paypal is never been used even the engineers and doctors in my country doesn't have it yet. Bitcoin will still be this way but will gradually be known to people. 2022 is too early for it to be used by almost everyone.  There might ever be another payment method that will become more popular than paypal but not bitcoin.
In order for it to happen the world we live in needs to have access to the internet I mean every person in this place can access internet even in their phone. Which is not also happening, because not all people need internet to live, so does Bitcoin if they are satisfied with Fiat why will they use Bitcoin? Bitcoin needs the use of the internet in order for it to function, which our current state does not have.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:19:40 PM

true, just like email, although it is the technology of the future will always be people who do not use or have not even touched at all by the new technology ?
noel2123

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:18:03 AM

true, just like email, although it is the technology of the future will always be people who do not use or have not even touched at all by the new technology ?

Like bitcoins, like cellphones, and like emails, there are new technology that other people are not using it, but for us who are updated, we use it now. We cannot predict when will bitcoins be used. Others are not aware of it, so we should promote them to know those who are not aware of it. We must advise those who are not been yet well known in bitcoins.
Vorth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:50:05 AM

I guess, for 2022 is not that possible that bitcoin can be access by everyone in the whole wide world, firstly not everyone have the access on internet to make a transaction to top up or make withdraw out of it, and for sure there are governments who will not going to use it as they want to have a full control to their money or fiat currency, remember it is 2017 now so we only have 5 year to adopt bitcoin, so it’s a bit impossible, but the chance is there yet not in just 5 years, adaptation of bitcoin is not that easy and it is hard to introduce bitcoin now in market.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:19:08 AM

I guess, for 2022 is not that possible that bitcoin can be access by everyone in the whole wide world, firstly not everyone have the access on internet to make a transaction to top up or make withdraw out of it,
Internet access isn't a problem anymore this days, there are mobile internet and local governments sometimes sponsor a public wifi hotspots... Besides, mobile phones are now capable to connect to internet...In short, if there is a signal in the area, then there is internet...  Smiley

and for sure there are governments who will not going to use it as they want to have a full control to their money or fiat currency, remember it is 2017 now so we only have 5 year to adopt bitcoin, so it’s a bit impossible, but the chance is there yet not in just 5 years, adaptation of bitcoin is not that easy and it is hard to introduce bitcoin now in market.
Nope, not all government is banning bitcoin, they simply don't care about it... It's not impossible to make bitcoin to go mainstream, but that's true, the chance that it will be adopted is still low and only time can tell...  Smiley
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:58:43 AM

I agree because bitcoin is still quite young crypto currency and the world is wide and since its launching day the progress has been good, the results are very good but the only thing is the world is really that big and even 20 years isn't going to be enough to let the whole world use it. There might be other projects that can interrupt bitcoins rise.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:06:02 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 05:48:32 AM by shapeshiftscam

I think no. Because most country's and banks are not interested in anonymity payments.

Exactly, in the real world, they accpet payment with ID exposed, not anonymous. Bitcoin and other crypto curreny can be widespread used by drug dealers, or traders, but it is impossible to make everyone uses it. So many people(2 billionn at least) don't have computer in the world.

EDIT: correct my figure, should be 4 billion people do not have internet connection according to the research.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:27:19 AM

I think no. Because most country's and banks are not interested in anonymity payments.

Exactly, in the real world, they accpet payment with ID exposed, not anonymous. Bitcoin and other crypto cureny can be widespread used by drug dealers, or traders, but it is impossible to make everyone uses it. So many people(2 billionn at least) don't have computer in the world.
That's a valid reasoning why we will never gonna make the majority of people adopt with bitcoins, this world is dominated by fiat and the government supported them in any way as it is there creation. Bitcoin was created by anonymous person and it cannot change the system like the government would want it to be.

With fiat and bitcoin, we can have a better world and that is for sure.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: