Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169483 times)
SteamKOSale

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 08:15:56 AM

Maybe is the correct answer

you can't say at this point what will happen in the future

in that time i see many online shopping use payment gateway with bitcoin so. i hope:)
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:21:34 AM

I don't think so especially in third world countries where people don't have access to internet will never know what bitcoin is and how to use it, existence of fiat will always there.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:39:00 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

Not everyone will use bitcoin still. a better coins maybe just be preferred to be used later I'm just not sure which. ETH or Dash maybe.
Cryocurrency as a whole will be used my many particularly for the online transactions so it may surpass paypal due to the issues they have about disputes.

Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:42:25 AM

Yes, I think so. I believe that bitcoin is fundamentally a better system than fiat.

Fiat is completely unstable, and therefore, must be replaced either before or immediately after it collapses.

The best solution for it is Bitcoin, or precious metals. I believe both of these two options will work.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:56:06 AM

I think not, unless we can cover majority of the population with Internet connection. Plus by 2022, who knows what issues bitcoin will be having with a bigger blockchain size. Who knows, what will be the waiting time for confirmation in few years time. Altcoins are actually a lot better when it comes to speed of transfer.

BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:20:23 AM

Unfortunately as today the is no exact figure on how many members used bitcoin for 2016 . But as many sites start to accept bitcoin as a fundamental payment gateway this will definitely increase the rates of people using BTC  by 2022.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:31:01 AM

There is really no way to tell whether people will be using Bitcoin at that time. I would think that some people will be using it and some wouldn't.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:41:53 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

banks are starting to do a very good job at making themselves impopular with the masses, it won't take long at this rate for people to turn their backs on banks

anyone who is slow to learn will get left behind and raped by the banks
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:48:45 AM

I am optimistic about that, if we continue to spread the value of bitcoin in our life people will understand and there will be a massive adoption of it. It big merchants, financial institution will be convince to integrate bitcoins in their businesses also that would be a very positive sign plus in the future we have to go cashless.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 10:19:36 PM

Even if 1% of the world population uses bitcoin, or 70 million people in the world, the bitcoin price will be hundreds times higher.

The bitcoin price would be specifiially less volatile which would improve trust in bitcoin as a currency that holds value...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:58:30 PM

Even if 1% of the world population uses bitcoin, or 70 million people in the world, the bitcoin price will be hundreds times higher.
nope I do not think like that users will greatly affect the price of bitcoin. if the user is only 1%, then prices will fall very sharply because the user is not proportional to the number of bitcoin, and bitcoin demand is very small so the price will be very small
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:08:25 PM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but I believe that if this happens the world will change completely because banks and a lot of things will go out of the market.
Yeah, well the basic trend is that when the price increases the number of people using it would increase too. However, it is unlikely that nearly everyone would use BTC by 2022.  Wink
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:10:27 PM

No I do not think it will used by everyone because there will still be other big currency's like the dollar that will be used more than the dollar.
This is not only the rule for the dollar but also for the euro, the bitcoin will maybe used a lot more but still not by everyone, from that we are still far away.
Yes, the supporter of dollar which is I think only USA will not leave dollar for their international use in order to give strength to their currency, the same will do Europeans, they are now in the struggle to make their currency No.1 , so they will not leave it for bitcoin easily.

They do not have to give up the dollar or any currency. Bitcoin can be used an alternative payment scheme and that is enough. As long as everybody knows and uses bitcoin, it is good. We can treat bitcoin as ankther currency and it does not need to shutdown other currencies.
DOGE12321

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:12:43 PM

Even if 1% of the world population uses bitcoin or 70 million people in the world, the bitcoin price will be hundreds of times higher.
nope I do not think like that user will greatly affect the price of bitcoin. if the user is only 1%, then prices will fall very sharply because the user is not proportional to the number of bitcoin, and bitcoin demand is very small so the price will be very small
Wouldn't Bitcoin demand be higher as there is a larger population of people using it. That would mean that the price could increase. Not only this a greater population may increase the number of miners present and the price may increase.
DOGE12321

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:24:57 PM

There is really no way to tell whether people will be using Bitcoin at that time. I would think that some people will be using it and some wouldn't.
I agree with you. It may even be a reality that Bitcoin would become worthless like worth a few cents or completely die down. On the positive side, it may hit $1000. So it is very unpredictable.
DOGE12321

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:30:18 PM

I don't think so especially in third world countries where people don't have access to the internet will never know what bitcoin is and how to use it, the existence of fiat will always there.
That might change in the future. Already many countries have access to a small supply of wifi. I think it is our responsibility to spread BTC around the world. If by 2022 no one knows about BTC we have no one to blame but ourselves.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:48:49 AM

Nope. That's only six years away. This shit is gonna take a long time for most people to come around to the idea. No one likes change very much and there's nothing scarier to most people than changing what they think about money, that's if they think about it at all.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:05:18 AM

Nope. That's only six years away. This shit is gonna take a long time for most people to come around to the idea. No one likes change very much and there's nothing scarier to most people than changing what they think about money, that's if they think about it at all.
As I am a believer in Bitcoin, I believe in that year almost everyone will be using bitcoins, the technology is very fast and most of the businesses nowadays adopt to technology for easy, fast, and secured transactions and bitcoins offers a lot of benefits in achieving their goals.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:20:28 PM

I dont think so that it will happen and that is because there are now still a lot of people that dont even know what Bitcoin is and how it works and that is the problem.
But maybe it will be also more worth and that many people are going to use it but you never know.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:09:29 PM

I dont think so that it will happen and that is because there are now still a lot of people that dont even know what Bitcoin is and how it works and that is the problem.
But maybe it will be also more worth and that many people are going to use it but you never know.
I also do not think it will happen, but I think bitcoin is approved in many countries and can be used as an alternative to money or means of transaction

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: