Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169483 times)
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 10:20:24 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

bitcoin wont be able to destroy fiat money but it might be able to surpass it but it wont
be happening in 2022 it my opinion bitcoin still has lot of problems that people and investors
are scared about but once bitcoin overcome that problems bitcoin will be able to rise faster
than ever.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:25:37 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

bitcoin wont be able to destroy fiat money but it might be able to surpass it but it wont
be happening in 2022 it my opinion bitcoin still has lot of problems that people and investors
are scared about but once bitcoin overcome that problems bitcoin will be able to rise faster
than ever.

Yeah the basic thing would be people should have faith in bitcoin and it capabilities, and once it is achieved then it will be used by majority of the people worldwide.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 08:48:37 PM

I don't know, maybe in 2020 or 2018 will be the end of bitcoin? Who knows? I think that if bitcoin will work like this, people will join bitcoin more and more.

azeminjo09

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:53:51 PM

Probably but you never know what will happen, banks will never disappear
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 09:16:09 PM

Nope it think, cause it is like paypal, most of the people dont use paypal, paypal is release in 2003 but not every one is using it

But people will ask you: "Why do I need bitcoin?" When I want to pay something online then I can use paypal.

Well, at the end there is a reason for handling it that way. When I check out the private exchangers in my country on localbitcoins then it seems trading stopped completely and the last one offering sells his bitcoin for moonprices.

Great times for bitcoin exchanges it seems. Though using paypal is way more easy than that.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:19:26 PM

Probably but you never know what will happen, banks will never disappear

Yeah even if bitcoin gets on the mainstream and majority of people start using it there is no scope for banks to disappear as people still have more faith in traditional banking system.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:19:44 AM

Nope it think, cause it is like paypal, most of the people dont use paypal, paypal is release in 2003 but not every one is using it
yeah it is because many people have not been incorporated in the internet. many people are still blind to the internet and they will not know about paypal or bitcoin. not for the past decade

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:27:19 AM

what you are talking about, most fo the people actually use paypal, paypal users is 300M around the worl, 1/25 of all the people around the world

if you remove those that are in poverty this is a 10% of all the other at least, if bitcoin was to be adopted at this rate, the market cap woudl be huge
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:21:57 PM

The year 2022 is too soon for bitcoin to have any widespread use.  There will be less that 1% of people in the world using bitcoin well after 2022.
yeah I agree with you this time bitcoin users can still be said to be less than 10 million users. while the world community of more than 2 billion people. so bitcoin is still not so popular in the world. proved that the user is still very little
need more time so bitcoin could become popular and mainstream
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:51:12 PM

The year 2022 is too soon for bitcoin to have any widespread use.  There will be less that 1% of people in the world using bitcoin well after 2022.

Well, who knows ? I think in 2022 more people will use bitcoin, not everyone but maybe around 20-30% of all people around the world. It's hard to make everyone use bitcoin.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:54:34 PM

Well, who knows ? I think in 2022 more people will use bitcoin, not everyone but maybe around 20-30% of all people around the world. It's hard to make everyone use bitcoin.

Yeah its difficult to expect that everyone would be using it, but the market cap of bitcoin will be much higher in next 5 years which can led to higher price of bitcoin.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:58:40 PM

if bitcoin prices rise very high, at least above $1000 and also some country have legalized bitcoin. there is no doubt I think it will be a lot of people using bitcoin.

it was 1200 back then and there were not a lot of people using it, in fact the % was even smaller than what it is now

adoption make the value not the opposite

but in fact when in 2013 the price reached $1000 more, bitcoin users increased enough. although not too much, because bitcoin is still too early.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:20:39 PM

It is about acces to internet,but my answer is no,maybe untill 2030 is more possible and realistic

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:38:42 PM

It is about acces to internet,but my answer is no,maybe untill 2030 is more possible and realistic
Yeah by 2030 everyone in the planet should have access to the internet, even in the most poorest countries people have those old ass nokia smartphones, and by owning an smartphone, you are already a bank thanks to bitcoin, so everyone will be part of the new global economy.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:19:00 PM

Yeah by 2030 everyone in the planet should have access to the internet, even in the most poorest countries people have those old ass nokia smartphones, and by owning an smartphone, you are already a bank thanks to bitcoin, so everyone will be part of the new global economy.

technically you need only a phone that supports SMS, not even internet. Not even a smartphone at all.

any mobile phone i know of supports SMS, even really old ones.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:56:14 PM

The main similarity between those two is that they are both in virtual life, however bitcoin has much less limitations of usage.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:04:23 PM

The main similarity between those two is that they are both in virtual life, however bitcoin has much less limitations of usage.
Also bitcoin still have lw security and you have no power to reverse or to start dispute just like paypal..
People are now thinking too much because many people are affraid about scam and hacking thats why they are going back again at paypal instead..
If bitcoin have reversible payment or you can start a case.. maybe more people will be attract at bitcoin again.. and they will be had no fear of there self to collect bitcoin or to save it...

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:06:39 PM

No, I think this will not happen because not everyone in this world has internet connection or electricity and not all people will believe in bitcoin and use it as money
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:40:23 PM

Yes, it is important to know that we can not expect bitcoin be fiat so everyone will not use it in that time.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
sk00t3r

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:52:43 PM

Bitcoin is one of currency we should to believe on that, if we believe it then banking system also include it,I am agree and everybody should agree with you for your nice answer, "that bitcoin will bit all currency".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: