Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:33:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169483 times)
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:23:02 AM

We do not know it. There are many other poor in our world. What we have to do first is to make our government equal with people. In order to have the Opportunities the poor can also use bitcoins.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:33:06 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
Maybe bitcoin destoryed the fiat money because this is a new technolog that more value than fiat currency maybe it can replace all banks because of the fast transaction but we dont predict what will happen in the next 2022 we need to wait if what happen.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:57:44 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
Bitcoin will not destroy the fiat system because bitcoin can't destroy the fiat system. The bitcoin doesn't have enough power to destroy the fiat money. I believe that people are still using fiat money than bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:10:52 AM

Although nothing's impossible these days, but the idea is a little farfetched for me, especially, not everyone can use bitcoin or knows about it. Not everyone's connected to its industry.
For me i dont think so that  bitcoin is we will be used by almost everyone in 2022, eventhough the popularity of bitcoin is getting popular and popular this is not enough that by almost everyone we will know how to use bitcoin, but i am surely that 10 years from now everyone will know how to use bitcoin.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:16:41 AM

Although nothing's impossible these days, but the idea is a little farfetched for me, especially, not everyone can use bitcoin or knows about it. Not everyone's connected to its industry.
For me i dont think so that  bitcoin is we will be used by almost everyone in 2022, eventhough the popularity of bitcoin is getting popular and popular this is not enough that by almost everyone we will know how to use bitcoin, but i am surely that 10 years from now everyone will know how to use bitcoin.
The popularity is not because people are really using it, there are only few people who are using bitcoin and with it's limited supply
and some people are still holding it then we can expect the price will increase.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:06:53 AM

Bitcoin will most likely dominate electronic currency but not overtake fiat. Fiat is too big of an entity which cannot exactly be destroyed by bitcoin. Once the popularity increases btc will become more stable too, thus increasing in demand by laymen. With the growth in technology people will automatically prefer to use digital currency than fiat.
sayulita

Activity: 881

CyberTrade

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:49:13 AM

As bitcoin is leading of all the virtual currency and it's valuation is also increasing countinously and in the future it could be used by everyone but I think 2k22 would be little early because there the most countable disadvantage of all virtual currency is that one should have access to access to Internet and there are most probable chances all the people in my country, atleast, does not have access to Internet but after a decade there are chances that this virtual currency and specially the bitcoin would be used by everyone.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
dragonbhai

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:12:28 AM

Before bitcoin be used by almost we need big companies to join, those will bring lower merchants to accept and work with bitcoin as well, microsoft take a step already, if they allow us to someday to purchase a computer with bitcoins we will be on the way, we cant predict how long bitcoin will take to be almost everywhere but we know it has potencial to grow and it keeps growing.
verygusmansyah

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:17:32 AM

Define "EVERYONE". If you mean that the entire population of the earth, I don't think so. There are places were people don't have basic neccessities like water, electricity and proper shelter. By 2022, I expect there will be some people in the same condition and they will not be able to use bitcoin

magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:59:34 AM

I think that those would be possible if and only if bitcoins are still going to be successful that time we all know how successful bitcoins now but we do not know how long they can hold that success they are having. But for sure as long as they become successful in that consecutive years until it comes to 2022 the bitcoins will be used by a lot of establishments and stores that are individuals owners because entrepreneurs wants to adapt to that future and knowing that the value of bitcoins is like an investment they will probably go all in to that thing because people wants it.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:16:29 AM

Define "EVERYONE". If you mean that the entire population of the earth, I don't think so. There are places were people don't have basic neccessities like water, electricity and proper shelter. By 2022, I expect there will be some people in the same condition and they will not be able to use bitcoin
That should mean it, I think that would never happen even 100 years from now.
People will use what the government tell them to use and when it's regulated it's more safe bitcoin is not centralized so it will just be
around but still the norm won't be change.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:35:26 AM

This will never happen because bitcoins are causing but negative for many countries around the world so this is unlikely in the future.

paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:01:37 PM

I don’t think that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system. I think we should hope that it will be another accepted currency nationwide. We must think of bitcoin to be helping the industry or economy that we have anf bot destroy the good things that are already at it.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:12:32 PM

I am not sure because many people are still prefer to use cash than bitcoin. There is only a small chance that most of the people in the next 5 years will use bitcoin. We need to educate them and to teach them about bitcoins for them to adapt it.
FlTZ

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:42:32 AM

We don't know what is the way forward for bitcoin, whether it is accepted in the world or remaining same enjoy it is. I personally think that bitcoin will possess a good future, and i would say not everybody but most of the people will know about bitcoin and doing work on bitcoin.
ForeverSmall

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:57:18 AM

It depend on humanlity
If bitcoin continue to grow like this so it like 100% bitcoin will replace all currency in the world
But only god know when  Cheesy Cheesy
Just sit down buy Bitcoin and wait to see what happend
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:29:29 AM

we all know that the development of the era is very rapidly happening, the bitcoin that was not so well known now has soared the price and the more that believe, but will it all be destroying other economies, I do not think so, the competitors of this bitcoin will learn how to keep up or at least not to break, I think
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:33:36 AM

I am not sure because many people are still prefer to use cash than bitcoin. There is only a small chance that most of the people in the next 5 years will use bitcoin. We need to educate them and to teach them about bitcoins for them to adapt it.
Cash is the literal instant in making payments because when you buy items in the stores or even in the malls, if you will pay using cash then there is no confirmation or even fee that is required to be paid because you can just handle the cash and give it to the cashier and after that then the transaction is finished and there is nothing to worry about the confirmation time and also the fees. So i think that bitcoin will still have a lot of years to pass before it will be used by almost everyone.
klimico2

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:37:43 AM

Will BTC be used by almost everyone in 2022?

Nope.  I know very few "Millennials" who use it, yet they are the most connected people around.  There is no way that my Boomer generation will adopt BTC as is, it's just too complicated and clumsy.  "Not ready for primetime."

There are not enough merchants who accept it.  In my eyes, this is perhaps the major stumbling block.

There is ALWAYS the possibility of unknown types of future attacks (of various sorts) against the Bitcoin Ecosystem.

BTC is too volatile for mass use.

While I wish BTC well (and have a nice little stake), I think it will move slowly.

What do you mean by saying it is complicated to use BTC for previous Boomer generation? Is it hard to learn new for them, you think?
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:52:19 AM

As bitcoin is leading of all the virtual currency and it's valuation is also increasing countinously and in the future it could be used by everyone but I think 2k22 would be little early because there the most countable disadvantage of all virtual currency is that one should have access to access to Internet and there are most probable chances all the people in my country, atleast, does not have access to Internet but after a decade there are chances that this virtual currency and specially the bitcoin would be used by everyone.
I don't think that bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022.Though bitcoin has become very popular in the last eight years and its users are increasing day by day,still a large part of the world has not even heard about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies.To operate bitcoin,you need to have an internet connection and some basic knowledge about it.Internet accessibility is not possible in every corner of the world and also a large number of people are still illiterate.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: