Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:18:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will hit $3k-$4k by end of 2017  (Read 12115 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:32:05 PM

We're stuck in staticland. I'm not so convinced the wider world is going to get excited about it any more. The market is large enough to support some usage and plenty of alt waves but maybe this is the new paradigm.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:41:52 PM

I don´t think so. Even I don't know whether the bitcoin price will achieve the $1000  level again or not. But I will be very satisfied with an approach to the $800 level.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 10:51:44 PM

Bitcoin price rise will occur before halving in my opinion.Miners need to stay profitable.I see a spike to $1500-$2000 by halving then a collapse to $800.A steady rise back to $1500 by end of year. It will hit $4k in 2017.

it would be possible ... I think realistically rather >>> 700$-800$ after the halvening,

and at the end of 2017 1k-2k...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:47:49 AM

I don´t think so. Even I don't know whether the bitcoin price will achieve the $1000  level again or not. But I will be very satisfied with an approach to the $800 level.

By the end of 2017, we cannot predict by by the end of 2016, We do hope it reaches 1000 limit.
Lets hope for the best
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:50:38 AM

Bitcoin price rise will occur before halving in my opinion.Miners need to stay profitable.I see a spike to $1500-$2000 by halving then a collapse to $800.A steady rise back to $1500 by end of year. It will hit $4k in 2017.

it would be possible ... I think realistically rather >>> 700$-800$ after the halvening,

I don't think we can reach 700 to 800 $ and remain stable there. When all people will sell their coins it will be difficult to sustain higher
prices. We should watch closely the progress in this.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:52:13 AM

I don't think we can reach 700 to 800 $ and remain stable there. When all people will sell their coins it will be difficult to sustain higher

Yes, the Future is uncertain. Nobody can predict what can be the actual price of bitcoin the year end, or even by the month end.
That the beauty of this coin Grin
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:34:44 AM

true, it probably will not happen. but I think the price of bitcoin might already over $ 1,000. the price as it is already more than enough for the year 2017 we can create another business if the price of bitcoin has a price of $ 1000 in 2017
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:41:11 AM

true, it probably will not happen. but I think the price of bitcoin might already over $ 1,000. the price as it is already more than enough for the year 2017 we can create another business if the price of bitcoin has a price of $ 1000 in 2017

I agree i dont think that bticoin will hit that price level of 3-4k i also dont think that it can even reach 1k this year it may strive but i doubt that it will be going there.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:25:38 AM

I don't think bitcoin can reach such price within a period more than 1 year because there are many step for bitcoin able reach that price.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:43:37 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 05:59:59 AM by Chef Ramsay

Pretty funny actually. There's no fricking way that Bitcoin doesn't react violently upward in the next few weeks and then again after the halving in the fall due to the halving and the segwit change in protocol. The pessimism among folks here and those that will sell circa 6-800$ will just recharge the next run up into the stratosphere. We're on the cusp of a worldwide global depression/reset in currency values and this is enough to change the world in some big way. Meaning the stable and uplifting value of Bitcoin in relation to the other investable options, is going to soar. Not believing in thousand dolllar values in the Bitcoin atmosphere is where you'll lose out when the rich start bailing in to the only item making money.

Do you think that mainstreet will come before those that have used the central banks to make money, into Bitcoin? Wrong in a hard way. And frankly, it's not the mainstream that is gonna take this to the moon anytime soon. Mainstreet has made no money and are living check to check yet the ballers that run this shit will wantthe trajectory that Bitcoin is on as the markets flail. Their money and the rest of their crowd is going to drive the price into the heavens and this is coming soon. The market has sucked this year w/ record debt going up everywhere, so soon the bigtimers are coming to the profitable areas - Bitcoin and very few else. Bring in a few hedge funds and it's game time.

Mainstreet will come - but when the bubble is on its way to the moon. This year. Deny it if that's your piece and not trolling. The average person won't purchase a Bitcoin at this point when they know little about it - enter Litecoin. But the upcoming FOMO will drive any and everyone to get something on the ride up since their available funds will want to find something profitable. You need to get what you can now and in a feverish fashion cause this next move will be light's out and unattainable afterwards. We will see multi-thousand dollar coins this year.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:37:40 PM

Yes, the Future is uncertain. Nobody can predict what can be the actual price of bitcoin the year end, or even by the month end.
That the beauty of this coin Grin
No mate, may be price ups and downs be the beauty of bitcoin, but reaching $3 to 4k within this short period is impossible, I think we should not be so greedy, with the present situation reaching $1k means a great profit to all bitcoin users.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:41:36 PM

still too early to talk bitcoin in 2017 we still have to see what happens after halving. if want to speculate at least the end of 2016 bitcoin is above the 1000 USD. and 2017 is still very difficult to predict.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:44:27 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin's price will hit $3k-$4k by end of 2017, because nowadays the actual price is just around 400$ and it will mostly increase after the halving but not so much, may be it will reach 1000$ again soon.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:23:46 PM

still too early to talk bitcoin in 2017 we still have to see what happens after halving. if want to speculate at least the end of 2016 bitcoin is above the 1000 USD. and 2017 is still very difficult to predict.

it's basically pointless to speculate about prices above $1000 at this point. we can't even manage to get the price to reach $500. how do people seriously expect the price to reach $1000 then? let's first focus on reaching $500 and then $600 before dreaming about prices in the range of $1000 and higher.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:35:15 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin's price will hit $3k-$4k by end of 2017, because nowadays the actual price is just around 400$ and it will mostly increase after the halving but not so much, may be it will reach 1000$ again soon.

Me neither,

Even if the price soars so high that would be a bad time to buy contrary to what happens now.
michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:30:48 AM

I don´t think so. Even I don't know whether the bitcoin price will achieve the $1000  level again or not. But I will be very satisfied with an approach to the $800 level.
The bitcoin Price may reach $1000 this year for sure but more important thing is that it remains stable at something between 600 to 800$. If this happens it will be a great success.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:36:59 AM

I don´t think so. Even I don't know whether the bitcoin price will achieve the $1000  level again or not. But I will be very satisfied with an approach to the $800 level.
The bitcoin Price may reach $1000 this year for sure but more important thing is that it remains stable at something between 600 to 800$. If this happens it will be a great success.

Agree. A sustainable price around $800 this year would be a huge success.Therefore the price would have almost doubled compared to the actual.
That would be amazing.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:56:34 AM

Agree. A sustainable price around $800 this year would be a huge success.Therefore the price would have almost doubled compared to the actual.
That would be amazing.

I think it's more likely to see the price find a stable point at $600 than at $800 within 2016. Maybe that we can see the price be stable over $800 somewhere in 2017 as that's more realistic to happen within that time frame.
andrew24p

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:27:41 PM

"I see a spike to $1500-$2000 by halving" I very much disagree with you on this one. I think by halving maybe 500 and a few months after 550-600 maybe.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:02:46 PM

I think its impossible right now but we don't know what will happen after halving maybe it will happen..
I have my own speculation and i think it should be happen the price will gradually increase from 400 into 800 usd and it will decrease back to 600-700..
This is just my speculation but i dont really know what will happen after blockhalving..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████