Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away?  (Read 80110 times)
tantegope00l

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!

I agree with you maybe bitcoin is the core of crypto currency while Etherium is an altcoin source and in the future Etherium might rise in price like bitcoin. Now ether will continue to compete with bitcoin, and that can be realized with the use of large-scale Etherium, and who can do it I think rich people in Asia.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:16:01 PM

Ethereum has yet to raise to its full potential buy 2022 I expect Ethereum to raid 3 to 5,000%

Yes we can expect many developments in the near future (casper will be implemented somewhere in 2019), but your expectation is over too positive from my point of view

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Lina Novach

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

The price is already leveled at the Ethereum, $ 500. But it seems to me that the ratio with Bitcoin is high. The Ethereum will fall in relation to Bitcoin!
Carterwyang

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:27:46 PM

Currently the price of Ethereum is improving slowly, we just have to give it a chance and see how it develops over the next few months, I'm following very closely the little I could invest and I have faith that it will be and in this way I will continue investing.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:12:14 AM

There are no doubt about this Ethereum.ETH is good development currency & future is so much bright.So,anyone can hold ETH without any confusion. ETH holder is more profit in future.
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:17:32 AM

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!

Development will be the key ethereum in the future, it is a good coin. Currently ether has become popular after bitcoin, and it is followed by various risks, including hacking. In the future, the development team must focus more on data security points, user accounts, because this is closely related to trust.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

It is a good altcoin because I've made a lot of money from ETH.

The fact you got in early and made money has nothing to do with future price action. I think the money has already been made on Ether during the pump and the future is uncertain. Price has to get past .0372 on Poloniex before I would consider going long again.

The higher price at the moment can make the Ethereum development to continue 4.5 years, within this period, I think there should be some good development.
in my opinion, the price of Ethereum which is currently high will be very good for us selling it to gain substantial profits in the future. so the results we are able to earn are large enough and very capable to be a great and valuable source of short-term profits.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:33:39 AM

Thanks!

You can survive if you have a lot of ether at this time, there is nothing wrong or despised. Ethereum developed well since its appearance, giving its own color in the crypto world. You only need to hold back and be patient, there will be a time when you will laugh happily.
MatysTapsilog

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:40:22 AM

For me ethereum is a decent altcoin, as long as it is being created and it has great exchange rates. I am currently utilizing ethereum wallet and for that I trust ethereum. Likewise ethereum is among the best altcoins ive heard , all the cash great and awful concerns it relies upon how you translate the circumstance.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:46:31 AM

Thanks!

Development will be the key ethereum in the future, it is a good coin. Currently ether has become popular after bitcoin, and it is followed by various risks, including hacking. In the future, the development team must focus more on data security points, user accounts, because this is closely related to trust.

Yes I do think so. Ethereum is the one of the best alternative coin in the market today and it is becoming the second best cryptocurrency next to bitcoin. I think Ethereum would become a good investment for all crypto users.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:58:15 AM

Thanks!

Ethereum has its private position. I consider it like the queen in this market. After Bitcoin, Ethereum is alway a my choice. Any Altcoins may be die but Ethereum will never die

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
boy00kag00l

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:00:40 AM

Ethereum altcoint is good, surely everyone knows about it, the best ethereum coint no two after bitcoint, the investment in ethereum will certainly give you more results
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:06:44 AM

Ethereum is the best coin after BTC, many benefits can be gained by investing in ethereum. It may need time that is not significant, in order to get a profit with a high amount. Ethereum is a coin that performs its development consistently, besides that ethereum has a strong potential to manifest itself to be a big coin in crypto. So, with over time you will arrive at a high ethereum price, and you have arrived at the time for you to harvest the results of the investment that you have been caring for.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:23:06 AM

Ethereum's concerns may vary.
For example, I think Ethereum is a stable coin so that the price increase may rise slowly.
Ethereum is also a difficult coin to climb, and what I fear is that when the price of Ethereum has decreased in price then to rise again the price will take a long time.
haconghoan89

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:23:47 AM

Eth is very good altcoin, and i think that it has great potential. It is gaining more and more popularity everyday and i think each and everyone should ass ethereum to their wallets as potential gains from ethereum are very high.
Kreks

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:45:38 AM

Thanks!
It might be considered the best altcoin, if not the best altcoin. But maybe the current price range is not interesting enough to get big growth, so I think some altcoin will be better, although Ethereum will still be a coin that is mandatory for entry in the portfolio.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:04:33 AM

Thanks!

I think we don't need to stop in investing in ethereum because we really trust its profitability although sometimes it drops but its worth when the market is increasing.

ebetlupet143

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:08:07 AM

I enjoyed Ethereum as an altcoin and another thought, which is furnished with numerous new features. This was in exposure the spammed with numerous bots advancing the Ethereum, this is the primary explanation behind the expansion of Ethereum, yet such development is constantly quick. Be that as it may, notwithstanding this, Ethereum is the best altcoin right now and it is probably going to have better execution later on and it will keep on improving the costs. You can at present put resources into it, since it has a splendid future which can gives you a decent profit for your ventures.
angelomoraaaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:10:02 AM

Ethereum is the best altcoin at a minute and even in future it will proceed to rise and will continue enhancing in its execution and value os in the event that you have put resources into it long time in those days the best thing is hold it for next couple of years and on the off chance that you have not contributed yet you can bear to put resources into it even now as it holds an extraordinary future ahead which can give you promising profits for your ventures.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:11:49 AM

Ethereum is a good altcoin. Infact my best Altcoin at the moment m, for the fact that ETH is innovating new idea and didn’t stop development, it is still the best for now. Good buy always. For investors
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: