Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can disappear?  (Read 34546 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:32:03 PM

I think it might disappear but if internet disappears and if that happens then people will definitely go mad as everyone is dependent on it but I don't think that internet will disappear in future in fact it will be more stronger in coming years, Also bitcoin being replaced as the digital currency is unlikely as well.

It was a statement that makes no sense and would not be likely to occur. Because the internet is the parent of all people able to communicate and provide information that can be done anywhere. so the Professor and also the expert in question will do something that can do these things for prevention

True, if internet would be  gone then for sure  communication all over the world  would be affected and  for sure there would be an  economic disaster  because  all most  all of the things  here  on  our planet does  depend completely on internet  and thats the reality especially we are  on already  in  high tech era. Bitcoin  would disappear possibly but  not now.

co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:35:03 PM

I think it might disappear but if internet disappears and if that happens then people will definitely go mad as everyone is dependent on it but I don't think that internet will disappear in future in fact it will be more stronger in coming years, Also bitcoin being replaced as the digital currency is unlikely as well.

It was a statement that makes no sense and would not be likely to occur. Because the internet is the parent of all people able to communicate and provide information that can be done anywhere. so the Professor and also the expert in question will do something that can do these things for prevention

True, if internet would be  gone then for sure  communication all over the world  would be affected and  for sure there would be an  economic disaster  because  all most  all of the things  here  on  our planet does  depend completely on internet  and thats the reality especially we are  on already  in  high tech era. Bitcoin  would disappear possibly but  not now.

I don't think that internet will disappear in future, in fact it will become more advanced in future and will have more high speed features so I don't think that it can be a reason for making bitcoin disappears.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:41:00 PM

That makes no sense, i don't think that is the case, bitcoin can disappear without internet being disappeared from the world as bitcoin is just a digital currency which obviously is too strong but still as said nothing is impossible so that can also happen if suddenly something really bad happens to it which doesn't seem to be happening that soon.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:46:06 PM

That makes no sense, i don't think that is the case, bitcoin can disappear without internet being disappeared from the world as bitcoin is just a digital currency which obviously is too strong but still as said nothing is impossible so that can also happen if suddenly something really bad happens to it which doesn't seem to be happening that soon.

assuming internet and power all over the world remains online and working, then bitcoin is basically impossible to get rid of. even if there are just 2 or 3 miners and equal amount of nodes, it will already be enough to keep bitcoin running. it is by far not as safe as the entire network is right now, but at least bitcoin can continue to exist.
dunfida
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:51:45 PM

I don't think that internet will disappear in future, in fact it will become more advanced in future and will have more high speed features so I don't think that it can be a reason for making bitcoin disappears.

For sure internet would  not possibly disappear in the future in fact it would  more developed  because  as we all know that technology does develop every year and theres no way to kill it immediately hence all  people using it. Bitcoin would disappear if theres no internet for sure.

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:52:00 PM

For sure internet would  not possibly disappear in the future in fact it would  more developed  because  as we all know that technology does develop every year and theres no way to kill it immediately hence all  people using it. Bitcoin would disappear if theres no internet for sure.

There are very least chances of internet getting disappear as almost every thing is dependent on internet now and if it disappears then then it will have negative impact on global market.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:57:59 PM

There are very least chances of internet getting disappear as almost every thing is dependent on internet now and if it disappears then then it will have negative impact on global market.
Yeah if internet will gone it can affect almost all currency online and all business online it can be happen if there is alien come to destroy our world but its impossible to happen in the near future..
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:28:04 PM

Yeah if internet will gone it can affect almost all currency online and all business online it can be happen if there is alien come to destroy our world but its impossible to happen in the near future..

I think we should not waste our valuable time in something that's never gonna happen, neither internet nor bitcoin is going anywhere, in fact both will become more advanced and powerful in future.
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:36:18 PM

how can bitcoin dissapear ,  i think if there are no internet anymore in this world ,  but it means that big problem already happen and people wouldn't have time to think about their money
you are right, it is just impossible that it would disappear because of nothing and it is really good
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:10:46 PM

Bitcoin can disappear?
And if bitcoin is a scam, what will happen in world?
People will panic?
Maybe it can disappear but not now maybe 5-10 decade bitcoin can disappear.
If bitcoin disappear many people are getting mad or others they will cry for there lost.
Base in my opinoin bitcoin wont disappear coz many supporters of bitcoin they will not allow to happen in bitcoin.
Dora Doll

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:00:29 PM

In theory, there is a remote  possibility, but on practice we can  see that btc is just getting better every  time and the community is increasing. Since  people keep using it, btc will not die.
yeah I think it will happen in bitcoin tjdak in decades. because bitcoin is currently being in periods of growth as bitcoin will become increasingly popular in every city around the world. yeah true what you say that as long as users continue to use the bitcoin bitcoin will never die or disappear

The question is here is can bitcoin disappear? The answer is always yes but since we are stronger and more popular now the chance is very low for that to happen, let us not think of that happening but make sure we give full effort to support bitcoins so we will continue to enjoy the benefits of using it.
yes there is no doubt about this that the possibility is always there but it is not so easy, because bitcoin is not so strong as more and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin and they are investing their assets that now it becoming universal
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:11:15 PM

In theory, there is a remote  possibility, but on practice we can  see that btc is just getting better every  time and the community is increasing. Since  people keep using it, btc will not die.
yeah I think it will happen in bitcoin tjdak in decades. because bitcoin is currently being in periods of growth as bitcoin will become increasingly popular in every city around the world. yeah true what you say that as long as users continue to use the bitcoin bitcoin will never die or disappear

The question is here is can bitcoin disappear? The answer is always yes but since we are stronger and more popular now the chance is very low for that to happen, let us not think of that happening but make sure we give full effort to support bitcoins so we will continue to enjoy the benefits of using it.
yes there is no doubt about this that the possibility is always there but it is not so easy, because bitcoin is not so strong as more and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin and they are investing their assets that now it becoming universal

The bitcoin is the strongest of all the digital currency. It is also having the biggest developers team.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:53:50 AM

Maybe can disappear but not this time maybe it takes a years from now. All we have to do now is keep on supporting bitcoin while its doing great now and keep on earnings bitcoin. If bitcoin disappear maybe your are rich that time by earning all your income here in bitcoin.
Yes it will takes year before the bitcoin disappear for real but if theres no reason why bitcoin is disappear then bitcoin will still alive for long for sure and hoping that bitcoin will never die -_- because i am depending on bitcoin right now and bitcoin will be long term for sure if there are more investors to come
Everything can disappear in this world because there is no permanent in the first place, but if we are talking like a real analyst here, I do not think it will just disappear, big holders are already enjoying their continues profit on bitcoin so they will push bitcoin to the limit until the amount will reach to the moon.
We know theres only one permanent in this world the air it can be change but it is permanent if our world lose air then all people gonna die for sure but as you said as we talking about the crypto currencies we all know that soon it will die for sure so enjoy the coins while you can bitcoin it has a limit that you could use it.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:55:16 AM

the developers of bitcoin has a strong experience in financial setting and they have saw that if they are going to make new currency which is crypto currency and with the use of bitcoin.
Yes, we can believe on developers of bitcoin to make sure bitcoin will not disappear for ever.
The continuous enhancement on time to time on requirements and adopting new technology to protect bitcoin from any possible future threats are always possible as bitcoin developers are highly skilled to make sure this to be happening almost all the time in the lifespan of bitcoin.
Bitcoin will be staying with us and with our grandsons too.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:12:04 AM

Of course bitcoin could disappear everything which is here can disappear at once potentially. But it would be a very slow process for bitcoin to disappear since there's so much money in it that it can't go away at once.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:15:44 AM

Of course bitcoin could disappear everything which is here can disappear at once potentially. But it would be a very slow process for bitcoin to disappear since there's so much money in it that it can't go away at once.
I don't think that Bitcoin will disappear but will degrade in value. If Bitcoin will Disappear tha creators of it will be hunted down as it worth billions of dollars also many governmemts have identified bitcoin so making it dissapear means that the government will be on your way.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:53:50 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin will disappear but will degrade in value. If Bitcoin will Disappear tha creators of it will be hunted down as it worth billions of dollars also many governmemts have identified bitcoin so making it dissapear means that the government will be on your way.

Bitcoin can disappear if it value became worthless(less than a dollar per bitcoin for example). Then people will start to leave it and therefore, slowly but steady bitcoin will be gone! Not when its value still at today's range!

Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:31:32 AM

a quick degrade in value is what we are talking here about. nobody expects a magician to come and make bitcoin disappear. but the part about the creator and government is very strange. either you are super paranoid or have no clue who bitcoin works.   

dunfida
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:53:27 PM

Maybe can disappear but not this time maybe it takes a years from now. All we have to do now is keep on supporting bitcoin while its doing great now and keep on earnings bitcoin. If bitcoin disappear maybe your are rich that time by earning all your income here in bitcoin.
Yes it will takes year before the bitcoin disappear for real but if theres no reason why bitcoin is disappear then bitcoin will still alive for long for sure and hoping that bitcoin will never die -_- because i am depending on bitcoin right now and bitcoin will be long term for sure if there are more investors to come
Everything can disappear in this world because there is no permanent in the first place, but if we are talking like a real analyst here, I do not think it will just disappear, big holders are already enjoying their continues profit on bitcoin so they will push bitcoin to the limit until the amount will reach to the moon.
We know theres only one permanent in this world the air it can be change but it is permanent if our world lose air then all people gonna die for sure but as you said as we talking about the crypto currencies we all know that soon it will die for sure so enjoy the coins while you can bitcoin it has a limit that you could use it.

You are correct, there are no  permanent  things exist on this world and   all thing would passed and replaces  by a new one. Its just a cycle , as you said     we  must enjoy all bitcoins that we have as  long   we do gain benefits   from it  . Bitcoin would possibly disappear but  it would take time.

fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:55:57 PM

You are correct, there are no  permanent  things exist on this world and   all thing would passed and replaces  by a new one. Its just a cycle , as you said     we  must enjoy all bitcoins that we have as  long   we do gain benefits   from it  . Bitcoin would possibly disappear but  it would take time.

Yeah anything is possible in future, if price crashes in future then I don't think anyone would be interested in using it and if people will stop using it then it will surely disappear in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: