Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can disappear?  (Read 34541 times)
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:44:49 PM

Bitcoin can disappear?
And if bitcoin is a scam, what will happen in world?
People will panic?
Of course people are going to panic when Bitcoin has dissapear because I am sure that some people still have some Bitcoin that they want to trade in.
If then the Bitcoin disappears they have Bitcoin that is worth nothing.

I wish that bitcoin won't go away without letting the people know beforehand. Because otherwise, people would go mad and some people might get suicidal when they know that all their sweat and blood had just gone to waste.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:48:33 PM

bitcoin is not like fraud bank and other small financial institutions. it is fully decentralized and it runs automatically and no one needs to control it. so there is no need to control it and it doesn't depend on anyone. so obviously there is no fear of bitcoin disappearance.

Bitcoin can be the bigger ponzi scheme of the world if you think about that.
That's just numbers and people put money, the price of the numbers goes high "day after day" and well, who invest first will have a good profit Wink
Think about it.
there is only few conspicary theory that says bitcoin the biggest scam the biggest ponzi scheme
and so far only weak conspiracy theory popping up
they can prove stronger evidence , so it is just a speculation
however i personally still in between believe and doubt in bitcoin so yeah bitcoin can dissapear anytime but not soon.
Bitcoin is alive already for 7 years and will be making very soon 8 years, those theories has no funds, they pick random things to try to hit bitcoin believers, if bitcoin were something like those, it should had already failed, soo if bitcoin were a ponzi how they able to keep alive soo many years and will keep making it alive over a lot more years.
some people keep believe on those theories but only few yeah
i do believe too on bitcoin , it was the biggest thing created on internet
people should wake up and realize this soon , not against bitcoin
but still as noone can guarantee bitcoin will live forever , it has chance to dissapear right?

Bitcoin is full of surprises and anything is possible with it in near future, if price falls to extreme level then people will stop having faith in it and would hesitate in investing their money into it which can make it disappear.
yeah you know that bitcoin can make you rich immediately but also vice versa
never believe something online before
but when i know bitcoin and get more information deeply
and here i am being an active bitcoin supporter and put a lot of faith on .
That's the idea as the more you are active online the more you will understand what is bitcoin, by witnessing the daily market of bitcoin you got to meet new people here that would help you widen your knowledge about bitcoin and will help your realize how valuable bitcoin is. With that information in your head, it will increase your faith in bitcoin which would result to make you invest for your future.

Indeed it's something that is very true. All those who do not know the bitcoin and hated bitcoin is those who do not want to find out more about the bitcoin, so if they hear or read something bad about bitcoin then they will follow all the stuff that was said. So, it's something a bad thing if we can't promote bitcoin with good
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:53:02 PM

I don't think bitcoin will disappear in the future.
Currently, bitcoin is doing great in the business
world. Many businesses in the other country already
used bitcoin as payment. Bitcoin contribute an
importance in the world.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:55:30 PM

bitcoin is not like fraud bank and other small financial institutions. it is fully decentralized and it runs automatically and no one needs to control it. so there is no need to control it and it doesn't depend on anyone. so obviously there is no fear of bitcoin disappearance.

Bitcoin can be the bigger ponzi scheme of the world if you think about that.
That's just numbers and people put money, the price of the numbers goes high "day after day" and well, who invest first will have a good profit Wink
Think about it.
there is only few conspicary theory that says bitcoin the biggest scam the biggest ponzi scheme
and so far only weak conspiracy theory popping up
they can prove stronger evidence , so it is just a speculation
however i personally still in between believe and doubt in bitcoin so yeah bitcoin can dissapear anytime but not soon.
Bitcoin is alive already for 7 years and will be making very soon 8 years, those theories has no funds, they pick random things to try to hit bitcoin believers, if bitcoin were something like those, it should had already failed, soo if bitcoin were a ponzi how they able to keep alive soo many years and will keep making it alive over a lot more years.
some people keep believe on those theories but only few yeah
i do believe too on bitcoin , it was the biggest thing created on internet
people should wake up and realize this soon , not against bitcoin
but still as noone can guarantee bitcoin will live forever , it has chance to dissapear right?

Bitcoin is full of surprises and anything is possible with it in near future, if price falls to extreme level then people will stop having faith in it and would hesitate in investing their money into it which can make it disappear.
yeah you know that bitcoin can make you rich immediately but also vice versa
never believe something online before
but when i know bitcoin and get more information deeply
and here i am being an active bitcoin supporter and put a lot of faith on .
That's the idea as the more you are active online the more you will understand what is bitcoin, by witnessing the daily market of bitcoin you got to meet new people here that would help you widen your knowledge about bitcoin and will help your realize how valuable bitcoin is. With that information in your head, it will increase your faith in bitcoin which would result to make you invest for your future.

Indeed it's something that is very true. All those who do not know the bitcoin and hated bitcoin is those who do not want to find out more about the bitcoin, so if they hear or read something bad about bitcoin then they will follow all the stuff that was said. So, it's something a bad thing if we can't promote bitcoin with good

This type of rumors are spread by non technically person who dont have any knowledge of technical knowledge of how bitcoin is generated and spread among the miners. As much i know bitcoin is real and not a ponzi scam scheme, it is literally mined by the real miners who are mining and earning it and apart from that their are trades online going in millions which cannot be faked on any exchange.

Ybalevia

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:56:45 PM

Bitcoin can disappear?
Things don't just suddenly disappear, we live in the real world.

It is not a scam.

People will panic?
Only the average Joe panics over nothing.

How could bitcoin disappear? I don't think that could happen. It can reduce in value to 0.01 cent but that doesn't mean it will vanish and not be available to be used as a currency.
Exactly. Bitcoin can't just disappear for no apparent reason.
Bitcoins will never dissappear becdause i know that allot of people will use bitcoins in the future for sure! and that is not everything the bitcoin
cant die because there are to many users.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:57:42 PM

Bitcoin can disappear?
People will panic?

I would really want to know the basis for this conclusion then I will want to agree with OP but based on this I think I wont be agreeing and based on the fact that if it is scam, this is definitely far from the truth as Bitcoin has even proven to be a shinning light to other crypto currencies ever since inception up till this moment. Even following the trend of current happenings Bitcoin has equally made rich quite a number of people who can now offer their services to people in another countries and receive their payment without unnecessary challenges posed by governments of countries and how will that have been a scam?...
Alauria

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:12:46 PM

bitcoin is currently an important aspect of online business, most online businesses now accept bitcoin as a transaction tool, especially in terms of trading. so, if bitcoin disappeared, most likely interest in the online business will be reduced. however, I believe bitcoin will not disappear

I wouldn't say it is an important aspect of online business, at least not yet, it is used merely as an alternative payment method. The number of people that actually use this payment method is extremely small. If they had to, businesses could very easily drop Bitcoin support and they would really feel it. However having more and more businesses accept Bitcoin does give it more credibility. The more Bitcoin merges with the current system the less likely it is to disappear completely.
If you think that is goin got happen you are not right because the bitcoin can never disppaer just some where and when you think thtt the bitcoin is going to die or something you should think about the amount of people who are really mad about it.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:15:46 PM

it can disappear but I do not think that it will disappear if I have to be honest because the bitcoin is something that is already big and due to that I do not think it can disappear also..
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:16:28 PM

Can bitcoins disappear i dont think that is going to happen but we all know wehen it is going to happen off course when the price of the bitcoin is drop
ping that low you will know that will be the end,.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:37:24 PM

I do not think so. bitcoin will disappear if the internet is gone, and I believe bitcoin will always evolved as well and will never disappear, you just need to believe it
What will really happen if a country put restriction on internet, as bitcoin trader? Are there options for use?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:55:58 PM

bitcoin will never be disapper because it is an open source cryptocurrency and it is completly based for public use where anyone can get 100% money protection by staying anonymous in the network its even secure than a bank

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:43:36 PM

Can bitcoins disappear i dont think that is going to happen but we all know wehen it is going to happen off course when the price of the bitcoin is drop
ping that low you will know that will be the end,.

The price wont drop that much for sure as the demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day which is increasing the price because something that has a limited amount will increase in value if it is in demand so that is what happening or will happen to bitcoin.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:29:25 AM

Anytime. Just a wrong thing that can happen in the internet can shut it all down. One example would be the I love you virus that happened a long time ago. They got really messed up there hunting who did it which is just like a project from a college student. Many geniuses could really destroy it anytime.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:07:24 AM

There is a minimal chance that this will happen but of course it could be possible, the bitcoin is already so big that it cannot disappear right away in my eyes.
It would take years to destroy it fully..
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 02:58:41 AM

There is a minimal chance that this will happen but of course it could be possible, the bitcoin is already so big that it cannot disappear right away in my eyes.

I don't think that this is going to happen either because bitcoin is now strong and that is not going to let the whales happen for they are now getting their main source with bitcoin. And I doubt it that this is going to make possible to happen in the future. It will even make the fiat currency to disappear but bitcoin won't disappear.

Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:03:37 AM

And I believe it will not happen soon, we will be enjoying more the benefits of using bitcoin. It is the new digital currency that is going to be useful for the people who love to transact online as it can help them save for the expenses on the fees, so I guess it will not be destroyed or will disappear, unless the government ban this.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:15:53 AM

And I believe it will not happen soon, we will be enjoying more the benefits of using bitcoin. It is the new digital currency that is going to be useful for the people who love to transact online as it can help them save for the expenses on the fees, so I guess it will not be destroyed or will disappear, unless the government ban this.

Even though  government  would  ban bitcoin there would  be still transaction  underground  which we could really say that bitcoin would  not  disappear anytime soon  as  long  its been  used  by  people.  You are right  there  are  lots of   benefits we could  make  in  bitcoin thats  why  we  cant think as of  now that  it would  disappear.

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:41:01 AM

Even though  government  would  ban bitcoin there would  be still transaction  underground  which we could really say that bitcoin would  not  disappear anytime soon  as  long  its been  used  by  people.  You are right  there  are  lots of   benefits we could  make  in  bitcoin thats  why  we  cant think as of  now that  it would  disappear.

At this moment, bitcoin has a lot of benefit and that is why it is attracting a lot of people. First it is the ease of trading across the global. With no 3 days waiting, no bank to bank transaction fee, no conversion rate problems, fast and secure, one of the lowest fee for buying and selling platform, the demand for btc is sure to increase during these few years.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:46:10 AM

At this moment, bitcoin has a lot of benefit and that is why it is attracting a lot of people. First it is the ease of trading across the global. With no 3 days waiting, no bank to bank transaction fee, no conversion rate problems, fast and secure, one of the lowest fee for buying and selling platform, the demand for btc is sure to increase during these few years.

You mentioned all  the  benefits  of bitcoin  which is  very true  and  no money transfers or services  that could able to do  the same with bitcoin thats  why  it became  more and  more popular  in days that would pass. We cant really stop the adoption of bitcoin and  it would continue to  grow on  upcoming years  and   would really take  long time  for it to die.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:15:54 AM

Bitcoin can disappear if no one use it anymore because what is the purpose of existing if you don't have any functions or value at all. But as long as there are users, buyers, and investors, bitcoin will never disappear. It is impossible that bitcoin is a scam because if it is a scam, I think no one would ever use it in the first place, don't you think? It is to valuable to become one. Bitcoin helps a lot of people by this forum and different sites where you can earn bitcoin in an easy way. Of course here in bitcointalk, you need to wear a signature campaign for you to get paid every week or every month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: