Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:53:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can disappear?  (Read 34541 times)
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:18:49 AM

There is a minimal chance that this will happen but of course it could be possible, the bitcoin is already so big that it cannot disappear right away in my eyes.
It would take years to destroy it fully..
And I believe it will not happen soon, we will be enjoying more the benefits of using bitcoin. It is the new digital currency that is going to be useful for the people who love to transact online as it can help them save for the expenses on the fees, so I guess it will not be destroyed or will disappear, unless the government ban this.

Even though  government  would  ban bitcoin there would  be still transaction  underground  which we could really say that bitcoin would  not  disappear anytime soon  as  long  its been  used  by  people.  You are right  there  are  lots of   benefits we could  make  in  bitcoin thats  why  we  cant think as of  now that  it would  disappear.

At this moment, bitcoin has a lot of benefit and that is why it is attracting a lot of people. First it is the ease of trading across the global. With no 3 days waiting, no bank to bank transaction fee, no conversion rate problems, fast and secure, one of the lowest fee for buying and selling platform, the demand for btc is sure to increase during these few years.

Yes and once more people get aware about it, it will surely take adoption to higher level in future and that will directly contribute in taking price to next level and bitcoin will become more powerful as a currency in future.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:31:12 AM

There is a minimal chance that this will happen but of course it could be possible, the bitcoin is already so big that it cannot disappear right away in my eyes.
And I believe it will not happen soon, we will be enjoying more the benefits of using bitcoin. It is the new digital currency that is going to be useful for the people who love to transact online as it can help them save for the expenses on the fees, so I guess it will not be destroyed or will disappear, unless the government ban this.

Even though  government  would  ban bitcoin there would  be still transaction  underground  which we could really say that bitcoin would  not  disappear anytime soon  as  long  its been  used  by  people.  You are right  there  are  lots of   benefits we could  make  in  bitcoin thats  why  we  cant think as of  now that  it would  disappear.
bitcoin is not going to disappear, as it is becoming more and more stronger as time pass because the number of bitcoin investors is increasing day by day and hope that this trend will continue for a long time.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:33:34 AM

bitcoin is not going to disappear, as it is becoming more and more stronger as time pass because the number of bitcoin investors is increasing day by day and hope that this trend will continue for a long time.

Yeah bitcoin is getting better and bigger day by day and many more users are investing their money into it so I don't think that bitcoin can disappear in future so easily in fact it will become more stronger currency.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:38:35 AM

You don't need to worry about bitcoin being gone as it is impossible. The thing that all of us need to worry about are scams which is all over the internet. The ability to be hosted and have a domain for a cheap price tends to favor the scammers as they can create new fake sites everyday and steal all the bitcoin that was given to them. It is the most possible reason on how your bitcoin will disappear. The only thing to do is to avoid being entice into this kinds of investment.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:48:16 AM

We cannot be sure about anything, and anything is possible with bitcoin, if we find any new and innovative currency in future which holds better benefits then bitcoins then it can surely replace bitcoin in future.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:55:40 AM

We cannot be sure about anything, and anything is possible with bitcoin, if we find any new and innovative currency in future which holds better benefits then bitcoins then it can surely replace bitcoin in future.
Yes very true, bitcoin is strongly influenced by progress and advancement of its own bitcoin. If bitcoin continue to grow and be competitive I am sure it can continue to exist, but if bitcoin can not thrive and lost with other crypto may bitcoin could disappear.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:00:56 AM

Bitcoin can disappear?
And if bitcoin is a scam, what will happen in world?
People will panic?
Of course bitcoin can dissapear,everything in this world can be dissapear,nothing immortal except god.
if bitcoin scam,then you will the first people who think about this for me,but its would not happen,i am sure..
of course people panic,they lost so much money and investement.

Bitcoin is one thing that can never disappear because i know for sure that allot of people are very happy about the bitcoin and tha amount of people
is growing allot.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:07:22 AM

Bitcoin can disappear?
People will panic?
Of course bitcoin can dissapear,everything in this world can be dissapear,nothing immortal except god.
if bitcoin scam,then you will the first people who think about this for me,but its would not happen,i am sure..
of course people panic,they lost so much money and investement.

Bitcoin is one thing that can never disappear because i know for sure that allot of people are very happy about the bitcoin and tha amount of people
is growing allot.

What will happen to Bitcoin when the sun explodes?

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:16:30 AM

Bitcoin can disappear?
Things don't just suddenly disappear, we live in the real world.

It is not a scam.

People will panic?
Only the average Joe panics over nothing.

How could bitcoin disappear? I don't think that could happen. It can reduce in value to 0.01 cent but that doesn't mean it will vanish and not be available to be used as a currency.
Exactly. Bitcoin can't just disappear for no apparent reason.
I dont think that the bitcoin can move and never come back because there are to many users of the bitcoin right now so why would the bitcoin disappear now and not later when
the price is also dropping.,
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:36:19 AM

Bitcoin can disappear?

It is not a scam.

People will panic?

How could bitcoin disappear? I don't think that could happen. It can reduce in value to 0.01 cent but that doesn't mean it will vanish and not be available to be used as a currency.
I dont think that the bitcoin can move and never come back because there are to many users of the bitcoin right now so why would the bitcoin disappear now and not later when
to me in near future the price of bitcoin is not going to drop, as people are interesting in buying to buy and invest their fiat money in bitcoin therefore the demand is increasing really increasing the price of bitcoin.  therefore bitocin is not going to disappear in near future and is becoming more and more stronger.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:43:25 AM

Bitcoin can disappear?

It is not a scam.

People will panic?

to me in near future the price of bitcoin is not going to drop, as people are interesting in buying to buy and invest their fiat money in bitcoin therefore the demand is increasing really increasing the price of bitcoin.  therefore bitocin is not going to disappear in near future and is becoming more and more stronger.
Correct, the demand of bitcoin is increasing and many new companies will also join the ride in future which will take price to higher level so I don't think that bitcoin is going anywhere at least for next 20 years.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:08:09 AM

Everything in this world can disappear so basically bitcoin can disappear, but the big question is, are we gonna allow that to happen?

If you answer is no, then we should continue supporting bitcoin but inviting others to adopt also, the more people uses bitcoin the more it will be a strong asset, we should make this a successful one in the future as we are the only one who will benefit if that happens.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:44:26 AM

No there is no chace of disappearance of bitcoin because there is no edible organization that controls bitcoin. Rather it is used my miners through bitcoin network and one user can't decide the Faith of bitcoin. He might leave the  network but he can't alert the system of bitcoin.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:09:49 AM

Bitcoin can disappear?
People will panic?

If bitcoin disappear (i hope it does not), only a few percentage of the population will be affected because only a few percentage actually knows, holds or own bitcoin. It will not cause any massive panic but to only those who are heavily invested in bitcoin like the giant miners and those who hold thousands of bitcoin.
Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:12:15 AM

Bitcoin can disappear?
People will panic?

If bitcoin disappear (i hope it does not), only a few percentage of the population will be affected because only a few percentage actually knows, holds or own bitcoin. It will not cause any massive panic but to only those who are heavily invested in bitcoin like the giant miners and those who hold thousands of bitcoin.

This is true, it would not  impact too much on  our  economy though but only  on the  bitcoin ecosystem and for sure those  big investors would really  lost a lot  of money  if bitcoin would disappear but for me its  impossible  for it  to  happen nowadays  because  bitcoin is going stronger and stronger.
tenk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:55:34 AM

Bitcoin won't disappear bro as they are regulated by blockchain, also btc won't be a scam the proof is many businesses accept bitcoin as mode of payment e.g. Steam (You can buy games or dlcs with btcs). Btc won't disappear but the biggest possibility is price drop. A big drop in value in which btc is no longer an option similar to disappearing.
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:08:51 AM

Bitcoin can disappear?

It is not a scam.

People will panic?

yes i also agree that bitcoin is not going to disappear, bitcoin is now becoming a legal currency and hope that it will remain stable, and not going to disappear.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:11:25 AM

Bitcoin won't disappear bro as they are regulated by blockchain, also btc won't be a scam the proof is many businesses accept bitcoin as mode of payment e.g. Steam (You can buy games or dlcs with btcs). Btc won't disappear but the biggest possibility is price drop. A big drop in value in which btc is no longer an option similar to disappearing.
Yes bitcoin really wo't disappear bitcoin is now a regular in our internet and we can really earn bitcoin for free by doing signature campaign faucets and many more but if business accept bitcoin soo for payments then bitcoin will be more become stronger and there a posibility that bitcoin will help up our economics.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:13:32 AM

Yes bitcoin really wo't disappear bitcoin is now a regular in our internet and we can really earn bitcoin for free by doing signature campaign faucets and many more but if business accept bitcoin soo for payments then bitcoin will be more become stronger and there a posibility that bitcoin will help up our economics.
It won't if we continue to support it by promoting it to other people so we will become a more stronger community, right now we are strong but we need to have a continues success so we will last for a long period of time and we will continue to make money here.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:17:01 AM

bitcoin is not like fraud bank and other small financial institutions. it is fully decentralized and it runs automatically and no one needs to control it. so there is no need to control it and it doesn't depend on anyone. so obviously there is no fear of bitcoin disappearance.

Bitcoin can be the bigger ponzi scheme of the world if you think about that.
That's just numbers and people put money, the price of the numbers goes high "day after day" and well, who invest first will have a good profit Wink
Think about it.
there is only few conspicary theory that says bitcoin the biggest scam the biggest ponzi scheme
and so far only weak conspiracy theory popping up
they can prove stronger evidence , so it is just a speculation
however i personally still in between believe and doubt in bitcoin so yeah bitcoin can dissapear anytime but not soon.
Bitcoin is alive already for 7 years and will be making very soon 8 years, those theories has no funds, they pick random things to try to hit bitcoin believers, if bitcoin were something like those, it should had already failed, soo if bitcoin were a ponzi how they able to keep alive soo many years and will keep making it alive over a lot more years.
some people keep believe on those theories but only few yeah
i do believe too on bitcoin , it was the biggest thing created on internet
people should wake up and realize this soon , not against bitcoin
but still as noone can guarantee bitcoin will live forever , it has chance to dissapear right?

Bitcoin is full of surprises and anything is possible with it in near future, if price falls to extreme level then people will stop having faith in it and would hesitate in investing their money into it which can make it disappear.
yeah you know that bitcoin can make you rich immediately but also vice versa
never believe something online before
but when i know bitcoin and get more information deeply
and here i am being an active bitcoin supporter and put a lot of faith on .
That's the idea as the more you are active online the more you will understand what is bitcoin, by witnessing the daily market of bitcoin you got to meet new people here that would help you widen your knowledge about bitcoin and will help your realize how valuable bitcoin is. With that information in your head, it will increase your faith in bitcoin which would result to make you invest for your future.
build an ecosystem like this help bitcoin to survive longer
and even can stay forever ? be the revolutioner of economic global crisis problem solver it's possible right?
learn more about how bitcoin work and learn more about how bitcoin take an effect to people
then decide by yourself to answer the question like "can bitcoin dissapeared?"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: