Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:58:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform  (Read 243229 times)
cryptodd88

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:38:51 AM

I can only be glad the price hasn't skyrocketed like Ripple's .. the news hit at the wrong time, it seems there are still people keeping their BTC hoping to get 'free lunch' at the fork. The information avaliable paints a very positive outlook short-mid term; and it doesn't matter if anyone FOMO because the coins will be used anyway presumably in high amounts, so the price is bound to go up.

You are totaly right..The price of BTC raised because the new fork, people are buying it constantly..The IBM news came up in wrong time..But in few days something good is going to happen and im very optimistic about it.
The price has dumped because also there are lots of people that doesn't actualy know what is going on, they just saw the price going up and decided to sell their shares.That's because the coin gained something after long time..Most of the people are looking into this in short therm and remember when BTC was just a few bucks.The coin like XLM has alot good potential even more then BTC becuase it's speed and im sure that in long therm, this is going to be HUGE..In short therm, going to be a dollar or two in next few months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adebisi

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:50:46 AM

Do you think it will go back to 1000 Satoshis?
Adebisi

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:52:08 AM

I can only be glad the price hasn't skyrocketed like Ripple's .. the news hit at the wrong time, it seems there are still people keeping their BTC hoping to get 'free lunch' at the fork. The information avaliable paints a very positive outlook short-mid term; and it doesn't matter if anyone FOMO because the coins will be used anyway presumably in high amounts, so the price is bound to go up.

You are totaly right..The price of BTC raised because the new fork, people are buying it constantly..The IBM news came up in wrong time..But in few days something good is going to happen and im very optimistic about it.
The price has dumped because also there are lots of people that doesn't actualy know what is going on, they just saw the price going up and decided to sell their shares.That's because the coin gained something after long time..Most of the people are looking into this in short therm and remember when BTC was just a few bucks.The coin like XLM has alot good potential even more then BTC becuase it's speed and im sure that in long therm, this is going to be HUGE..In short therm, going to be a dollar or two in next few months.

What is the big news about Stellar?
p_zapplaran

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:39:45 AM

as said the IBM cooperation news...
i kindly recommend you to inform yourself - not only in this thread - about this coin... generally every cryptocurr....

Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:35:26 AM

It's a crime to let It this low !

People will regret in few days , i'm ready for the launch of the spaceship, beyond the infinity Smiley
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:01:45 AM

Before IBM stellar have had many big names as partner or user on its web page, IBM in another and maybe an important one.
But i want to get a stat of network, like how avtive accounts or how much transactions, earning through fees, usd turning and ...
I look inside website but i cant find something useful, could you help me?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cryptodd88

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:50:00 AM

Im still buying it and everyone i know is also buying it and im afraid i will be late soon to get it for a good price..No big money income to spend on XLM but i hope i will get enough till the hype.
jztxeno

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:24:36 AM

I'm holding. This will be one of the highest cap coins soon. Top 3.

No way. Top 10 maybe.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:01:44 PM

Very useful information.
I thought some where may a stat page exists, buy I couldn't find any. Maybe i am wrong and we should wait for it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:28:49 PM

Well its news about XLM's  news together with IBM. It really help the XLM's price to pump. Good news and I hope this partnership will yields more projects and usage of this cryptocurrency.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:31:52 PM

LOL. I am a serious XLM holder, but sorry, it won't reach $2 within the next few months. That would put XLM in front of Ethereum and I am sure you can't believe that yourself Wink But there is a lot of room for growth, no doubt about that. After all, let's not forget we are in quite a healthy position already considering the whole crypto market.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
bek77

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:17:43 PM

In it designed to support any type of currency right?
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:39:11 PM

LOL. I am a serious XLM holder, but sorry, it won't reach $2 within the next few months. That would put XLM in front of Ethereum and I am sure you can't believe that yourself Wink But there is a lot of room for growth, no doubt about that. After all, let's not forget we are in quite a healthy position already considering the whole crypto market.

How would $2 put it in front of ETH?
Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:01:31 PM

major bounce from the 400's , its currently #8 in market cap @ $565 M

Ripple has a $7.62 B  cap  so the potential is there for at least half of that, just broke 600's
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:06:39 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 10:31:38 PM by monsanto

How would $2 put it in front of ETH?

Well, if we say ETH is (very roughly) around $30 billion market cap and there's around 16.5 billion XLM in circulation, then each lumen would have to be around 2 bucks for it to overtake ETH's market cap.  Of course there's a much higher percentage of total supply with XLM that is still to be issued/released as compared to ETH.
nekobod

Activity: 238

A professional translator for English & Chinese

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:47:22 AM

I'm considering to invest in this coin. Curious, why its ticker is STR on Poloniex (according to Coinmarketcap), is it the same XLM coin?

I'm a professional translator. I do literary & commercial translations. ICO project & White Paper translations is just my hobby while investing in cryptocurrencies.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:41:58 AM

I'm considering to invest in this coin. Curious, why its ticker is STR on Poloniex (according to Coinmarketcap), is it the same XLM coin?

It's the same. The coin used to be called STR ("Stellar," which is still the name of the network). Then they changed the coin name to XLM ("lumens"). For some reason Poloniex never updated the name.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:18:12 AM

It's the same. The coin used to be called STR ("Stellar," which is still the name of the network). Then they changed the coin name to XLM ("lumens"). For some reason Poloniex never updated the name.
Its been so long but poloniex stayed with the STR ticker maybe they had reason not changing it, but confusion from investors arise from time to time so better use other exchange where the ticker is correct.
blodtypex

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:43:04 AM

Maybe we should ask poloniex to change the name to XLM ?😄
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:51:52 AM

Will there be more airdrops soon, how will remaining XLM be distributed?
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: