Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK! The Bitcoin is dead again. This time for sure.  (Read 66868 times)
mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:23:28 PM

Its a long history about bitcoin death, i do understand people thinked it were at those situation as has lost almost 90% from the 1000 dollars value, but its returning and stronger then before, i would join now and wait 900-1000 dollars at 2020.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:19:25 AM

Its a long history about bitcoin death, i do understand people thinked it were at those situation as has lost almost 90% from the 1000 dollars value, but its returning and stronger then before, i would join now and wait 900-1000 dollars at 2020.

We can say that bitcoin went dead from the past years and months but I would that it is coming back again but with the price of $900-$1,000 I don't think it is going to happen at 2020. Because possibly that it is going to happen between 3-5 years from now. And that is just proving that bitcoin is not going to be dead again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mikewirth

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:31:48 AM

We can say that bitcoin went dead from the past years and months but I would that it is coming back again but with the price of $900-$1,000 I don't think it is going to happen at 2020. Because possibly that it is going to happen between 3-5 years from now. And that is just proving that bitcoin is not going to be dead again.
The blockchain is already at 92GB; the delays are huge and sometimes transactions are dropped due to over congestion and lack of block bandwidth; micropayments, long thought to be a major bitcoin application are totally gone now; transaction fees are about the same as Visa swipe fees at about $.20; infighting at the core level has never been more contentious.

The whole thing is fucking-fucked.  Bitcoin is dead.  Time to sell out. 
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:06:51 AM

Already heard  a lot of posts like this, better use some other words. Bitcoin has faced lot of tough times, still it succeeds. On the other hand, we can say Altcoins may die.

I like your word that btc has faced tough times that is much more applicable rather than keep on saying that bitcoin is already dead. And we all know that it is not going to happen as bitcoin is going to be tougher for having a lot of investors that supports it. Especially there are lot more that are trying to consider the use of bitcoin in their industry.
At many points of Bitcoin's life you could have said that it was dying, but it never died. It is still here today and even though it has faced many hardships, it is still powering through.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:46:07 AM

This reminds me ofthe World of Warcraft situation.. Every year, since 2006, there were people saying "WoW is dead!!!"," (insert name of the new game here) CAME OUT, WOW IS DEAD",etc... and WoW is still one of the biggest mmorpgs today... same story with bitcoin.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 09:06:10 AM

This reminds me ofthe World of Warcraft situation.. Every year, since 2006, there were people saying "WoW is dead!!!"," (insert name of the new game here) CAME OUT, WOW IS DEAD",etc... and WoW is still one of the biggest mmorpgs today... same story with bitcoin.

Hehe - good Point.

Combined would be perfect. Can you use / pay / trade bitcoin within WoW ?

Grin

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:21:38 AM

Exactly, when the price of bitcoin crashed down from $1k then people started thinking that this time bitcoin is going to die for sure, but then, it started recovering again and today again it is a really strong asset in the heart of crypto world.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:41:06 AM

bitcoin will never dead just because of price drop. people who say that bitcoin's price is dropped so bitcoin is dead now they must be very stupid. or they may know nothing about bitcoin.
bitcoin have an huge value in market and I am sure it will survive more than what everyone thinks.
jonpande

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:33:59 PM

Trust me Bitcoin will never die,We all know that bitcoin is getting more popular each day. although bitcoin have a problem but still alive and will continue to live, so stop spreading rumors bitcoin is dead.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:44:48 PM

Large groups of well paid, organized, funded professionals with clear objectives and good management - (like R3, hyperledger, ethereum, others) are sure making those Core programmers look like the silly little whiny bitches that they are.  Core is going NOWHERE and getting there pretty damn fast.  Meanwhile, very sophisticated advance is being done every day in other part of crypto/blockchain. 

This is 100% the end of bitcoin as we know it.  Good thing too.  This 'open source', 'no leadership', 'no organization' thing was always a load of bullshit.
bitcoin is dead again?maybe this is possible with some good reason and make sense,R3, hyperledger and ethereum are perfectly become bitcoin competitor,but i'm pretty sure,people who love bitcoin will never let bitcoin die without try to defend,lets wait for future.
I dont think you are here with the right information because i know for sure that lot of people are getting frustrated if people keep saying bullshit.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:08:13 PM

Cmon guys, stop "killing" bitcoin, every month i am hear from people about new bitcoin clone that will kill his father in short term, but everything they are wrong.

Yeah because these people think that bitcoin will die so quick from a new coin or plan or whatever but what they don't know is that the bitcoin has such a big foundation that it's impossible to just swoop away. It would take hell of alot to kill bitcoin that instantly.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:30:48 PM

Cmon guys, stop "killing" bitcoin, every month i am hear from people about new bitcoin clone that will kill his father in short term, but everything they are wrong.

Yeah because these people think that bitcoin will die so quick from a new coin or plan or whatever but what they don't know is that the bitcoin has such a big foundation that it's impossible to just swoop away. It would take hell of alot to kill bitcoin that instantly.

Most people that are trying to "kill" Bitcoin not even aware of the existence of Blockchain. If this "killers" at least will try to understand what is Blockchain technology and how it works very fast will change their minds.. Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:05:47 AM

Bitcoin is dead again? is that really good to hear? well for me it isn't. Just might to say bitcoin encountered some big problems rather to say 'dead again'.

Who said this? maybe there not aware how bitcoin is very progressive and how bitcoin works very fast.  Wink
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:21:52 AM

Bitcoin is dead again? is that really good to hear? well for me it isn't. Just might to say bitcoin encountered some big problems rather to say 'dead again'.

Who said this? maybe there not aware how bitcoin is very progressive and how bitcoin works very fast.  Wink

you should read some of the previous comments and maybe the first page too.

you can clearly see that "bitcoin is dead" statement is always a bullshit and as it has always been. we have been hearing this for as long as bitcoin has existed.

There is a FOMO brewing...
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:03:45 AM

it is better for altcoin holder person at trading site .
because with the dowm price of bitcoin the rate pf altcoin increase for a while . but in my opinion rate will increase at its most in month October .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:34:29 AM

because with the dowm price of bitcoin the rate pf altcoin increase for a while . but in my opinion rate will increase at its most in month October .
we are looking forward for that as we see that it is moving back again hope before the year end it bounce to 1k$ but while waiting alt coin is really profitable and can be play to earn more.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:43:07 AM

we are looking forward for that as we see that it is moving back again hope before the year end it bounce to 1k$ but while waiting alt coin is really profitable and can be play to earn more.

Decreasing prices  of bitcoin is  just  normal on  bitcoin ecosystem which we could  take the  opportunity  to buy even more bitcoins  and wait for the right time to sell them to make profits but  it wont die so easily.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:59:55 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2016, 08:28:41 PM by PokerFace3

Decreasing prices  of bitcoin is  just  normal on  bitcoin ecosystem which we could  take the  opportunity  to buy even more bitcoins  and wait for the right time to sell them to make profits but  it wont die so easily.
Yes, ups and downs are most common for any commodity, but with the respect to bitcoin fluctuations, like many people here, I am also treating the down fall of price as buying opportunities. Making use of swinging price movement of bitcoin is becoming most obvious among many traders now a days. So, I do not feel anything wrong with bitcoin's fluctuating prices.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 10:28:20 AM

Yes, ups and downs are most common for any commodity,
Blockchain fees are only going up.  Expensive transactions means less use.  Already big projects like Brave Browser that had a micropayments model are totally fucked.  Many other cool micropayments projects are also dead.  Soon the whole thing is dead too.

All this so Blockstream can offer to sell you access to their proprietary high transaction bandwidth Lightning network.  Artificial problem was created so they can sell you an unneeded solution.  

The system got mugged.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Sanguintan

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:24:28 PM

Yes, ups and downs are most common for any commodity,
Blockchain fees are only going up.  Expensive transactions means less use.  Already big projects like Brave Browser that had a micropayments model are totally fucked.  Many other cool micropayments projects are also dead.  Soon the whole thing is dead too.

All this so Blockstream can offer to sell you access to their proprietary high transaction bandwidth Lightning network.  Artificial problem was created so they can sell you an unneeded solution.  

The system got mugged.

It might use the Ethereum or other cheaper coins instead. The bitcoin is too expensive at the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: