Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK! The Bitcoin is dead again. This time for sure.  (Read 66868 times)
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:14:19 PM

Bitcoin is dead(as price goes up to 1850 on coinbase).

Dead I say!!! Get out nowwwww lol..

Yeah right. More of like a dip is to be expected for a small price correction soon. Then back up as segwit and other improvements happen. It will be ok. People freak out too much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:32:02 PM

LOL. Bitcoin price is doing good and going to the moon. Why bitcoin is dead? I think the OP has already investment in bitcoin now because bitcoin will not go away for sure. FUD is still spreading eventhough the price is so high now. However, I think we are all mature individuals here and not be carried by this kind of lies in the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:14:05 AM

Bitcoin is still kicking in the market so how bitcoin will die if it have a lot of people that keep supporting bitcoin as their one of the main currency that they are using and also they treat bitcoin as an asset because they investment money in bitcoin and they will not let bitcoin to die and they will try their best to support bitcoin until they get profits.

Maybe they just meant about having slow transasction that makes it dead, slow transaction movement is a very bad thing I guess but for sure behind that there are reasons like the effect of miners around, big volume of transactions every time. The number of users using Bitcoins are increasing day by day making blockchain slower than before.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:50:08 AM

Bitcoin is still kicking in the market so how bitcoin will die if it have a lot of people that keep supporting bitcoin as their one of the main currency that they are using and also they treat bitcoin as an asset because they investment money in bitcoin and they will not let bitcoin to die and they will try their best to support bitcoin until they get profits.

Maybe they just meant about having slow transasction that makes it dead, slow transaction movement is a very bad thing I guess but for sure behind that there are reasons like the effect of miners around, big volume of transactions every time. The number of users using Bitcoins are increasing day by day making blockchain slower than before.
I cannot think hard for this, it is very easy for me because I don't analyze really hard, what I have
notice is that people are adopting to bitcoin without looking to the possible technical problem in the future and
I maybe one of them, been using for years and no problem encountered at all.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
leonair

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:19:14 AM

I cannot think hard for this, it is very easy for me because I don't analyze really hard, what I have
notice is that people are adopting to bitcoin without looking to the possible technical problem in the future and
I maybe one of them, been using for years and no problem encountered at all.

"people adopting to bitcoin without looking to the possible technical problem?" I disagree with this because this is a negative mindset, people do believe that bitcoin have a future in terms of financial stability and security. If you see the price is going up then it is a positive feedback. They are adopting to bitcoin because they know it will be successful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Symphony_fr

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:44:44 AM

Misleading is the major cause for this statement. Bitcoin is dead again to those who are not with the mind to accept the growth. I explained it to one of my friend. He is not all in a state to accept, always describes the negativity it has got. When we explain its goodness he says it's not sure how long it possible to be advantageous.

Yes, many beginners can panic at the slightest negative news. Only those who with bitcoin for several years do not trust the empty attempts to destroy the trust in bitcoin.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:01:34 PM

Did you know majority of rich and successful people get their ideas from forums such as this one? because some one told me that he had a spark about a business style from reading my posts and even I was suspecting something like that related to altcoins pump, so I will no longer give away my ideas for free just like that.
Latest episode of "The Flash" did you guys see how did that shark grow an arm? that is exactly what is happening with bitcoin, every time they try to hurt bitcoin it back fires and people invest more.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:28:16 PM

many people predict that soon there will be a dump. it makes people think to sell bitcoin they have, and maybe some people will think that bitcoin will be considered dead again. but, I feel it will not happen, because the current price of bitcoin really become stable.
A dump will happen sooner or later the issue is if bitcoin will be kept at this new lower price or if it can go up once again and the answer to that is very simple, bitcoin has always recover, a few years ago bitcoin crashed but now is back on the top.
Bitcoin price is always recovering the price crash is just a normal for bitcoin because it is happening every year.. and hope that it will not happen this year.. like if there are trading site hack expect that the price of bitcoin will getting low.. so if you heard a news about trading was hack sell your coins and buy bitcoins if the price is getting more low..

Hmm, I think it is not a big problem. bitcoin is a cause of currency, where the currency will definitely have some time to decline and also price increases. And to be able to get a lot of profit in any direction then most major way is always to analyze, because with the analysis we can understand any circumstances that exist. If that's what you get then it will always profit I make sure you get

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:48:57 PM

Bitcoin will not die because if you see the price today is closely to $2000 per 1 bitcoin. Dont say bitcoin die! Because this coin will become stronger and stronger And many country in the whole world accept bitcoin. Many big investor will trusy and invest bitcoin so the price is continously continue. So its better if  you buy more bitcoin today and for sure the bitcoin price after halving will become double so your money also become double. Bitcoin will live long for sure it takes many decades before bitcoin die but for now look bitcoin on the top and it will become popular to the whole world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:46:55 PM

Bitcoin will not die because if you see the price today is closely to $2000 per 1 bitcoin. Dont say bitcoin die! Because this coin will become stronger and stronger And many country in the whole world accept bitcoin. Many big investor will trusy and invest bitcoin so the price is continously continue. So its better if  you buy more bitcoin today and for sure the bitcoin price after halving will become double so your money also become double. Bitcoin will live long for sure it takes many decades before bitcoin die but for now look bitcoin on the top and it will become popular to the whole world.
I agree with you, Bitcoin will never die for this incoming years or even now because it is getting stronger and its price is close or even over 2000 USD and i think that is enough for a proof that shows that bitcoin is very strong and stable and we should not be worry about getting loss for being dead of bitcoin because it is impossible.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:15:23 PM

I don't really know why the price of Bitcoin is this high, I guess that the people that are noticing the price of Bitcoin right now are kind of panic buying so the price is going up little by little.

There might be a pretty huge dump like how the Willy bot thing did a few years ago, I am not stating that it'll happen -I am just stating that the possibility of that happening is around 40%.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:08:34 PM

Bitcoin is always hot on top of the market in all exchange site platform.
Now if there are still someone believing that bitcoin will drop at below 800$
Maybe in their dream will be happen but not in reality happenings now.
Because bitcon price value now was 1821$, this is shows bitcoin will live long last.
yes there is no doubt about this, bitcoin is the main currency of the world, people consider bitcoin as  main currency of the world and therefore bitcoin s one of the most active currency of the crypto currencies, and there is no chance that bitcoin is goind to die. but instead bitcoin is become more and more powerful.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:21:52 PM

I don't really know why the price of Bitcoin is this high, I guess that the people that are noticing the price of Bitcoin right now are kind of panic buying so the price is going up little by little.

There might be a pretty huge dump like how the Willy bot thing did a few years ago, I am not stating that it'll happen -I am just stating that the possibility of that happening is around 40%.

I also noticed that, aside of 200,000 unconfirmed transaction but still the price of going up and up. And other people speculate that bitcoin price will be 2000$ buy end of this month. Well, 1950 $ is too close for 2000$

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 07:06:16 AM

I also noticed that, aside of 200,000 unconfirmed transaction but still the price of going up and up. And other people speculate that bitcoin price will be 2000$ buy end of this month. Well, 1950 $ is too close for 2000$

This is one of the things that says bitcoin is not dead. The unconfirmed transactions were the results of having lots of transaction over time because we all know that bitcoin was fully adopted by japan. This will surely make bitcoin a lot of transactions and may cause traffic on the blockchain.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:42:53 AM

Bitcoin price has broken the $2000 level now and still going up. People are using and buying bitcoin and the unconfirmed transaction is non-issue as of now. Solution may be under way but it will be a long time before a actual solution is implemented. But nevertheless, bitcoin price is going up to the moon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:05:00 PM

Bitcoin can die, it has very strong base (blockchain), but still the whole thing is not perfect, that's why they are constantly developing it.
for example:  BTC is having problems with fees, they are getting so high that people are starting to using other cryptocurrencies, so there are 2 possible scenarios in my opinion:
1. nothing changes, people still investing more in altcoins - BTC dies
2. developers of bitcoin sense this as a problem, do something about this high fees, resolve problem and people still investing in BTC - BTC never dies

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 12:30:41 PM

Bitcoin can die, it has very strong base (blockchain), but still the whole thing is not perfect, that's why they are constantly developing it.
for example:  BTC is having problems with fees, they are getting so high that people are starting to using other cryptocurrencies, so there are 2 possible scenarios in my opinion:
1. nothing changes, people still investing more in altcoins - BTC dies
2. developers of bitcoin sense this as a problem, do something about this high fees, resolve problem and people still investing in BTC - BTC never dies

Hmm. Not sure about 1.  Do you think one has to change gold to stay as a store of value?
Immutability is a good feature for such a store, some might be willing pay high price for fees or even build some LN around and you have value centralization....

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:53:54 PM

you are wrong talking about bitcoin.bitcoin is no risky currency I think,bitcoin industry is most popular in a day by day.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:03:50 PM

Bitcoin wont die but one thing will happen that for trading and other online purchase and all every one will start to use other altcoin and bitcoin will become as mostly for investment due to high transaction fees and delay in confirmation.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 04:44:27 AM

Bitcoin wont die but one thing will happen that for trading and other online purchase and all every one will start to use other altcoin and bitcoin will become as mostly for investment due to high transaction fees and delay in confirmation.

just this time because it fluctuated much the users and the transactions. we all know that japan has a lot of contribution to bitcoin at the last few weeks so we expect that the transactions will be more than the previous months.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: