Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:22:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this what we called "addictive to gamble"?  (Read 15907 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:01:36 AM

There are a lot of people that is addicted to gambling and that is because people are thinking that they can earn some nice money with it.
But that is just a trap and actually they are losing more money than they win but they are realizing that too late.
what about the person who has the initial goal to gamble for ony to have fun? whether they will become a gambling addict.
but they are always gambling every week or a certain time? what it can be called with addiction?

That is where everybody starts. A simple bet for fun and then it becomes a regular thing. Later it becomes an addiction. If you continuously gamble with out restrain or control on how much or how long you gamble, then it is an addiction. If you don't want the trouble of becoming a gambling addict, then refrain and never try gambling at all. Never bet even just for fun. One innocent bet can lead to a life of gambling.
It's always weird every time I hear this opinion by a participant of gambling site signature campaign Grin
LOL, maybe because majority of the gamblers here bet their earnings from signature campaign, this is a risk base for them because the money was not taken from their own money but one must also consider that signature campaign is not an easy job.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 06:40:30 AM

There are a lot of people that is addicted to gambling and that is because people are thinking that they can earn some nice money with it.
But that is just a trap and actually they are losing more money than they win but they are realizing that too late.
what about the person who has the initial goal to gamble for ony to have fun? whether they will become a gambling addict.
but they are always gambling every week or a certain time? what it can be called with addiction?

That is where everybody starts. A simple bet for fun and then it becomes a regular thing. Later it becomes an addiction. If you continuously gamble with out restrain or control on how much or how long you gamble, then it is an addiction. If you don't want the trouble of becoming a gambling addict, then refrain and never try gambling at all. Never bet even just for fun. One innocent bet can lead to a life of gambling.
It's always weird every time I hear this opinion by a participant of gambling site signature campaign Grin
LOL, maybe because majority of the gamblers here bet their earnings from signature campaign, this is a risk base for them because the money was not taken from their own money but one must also consider that signature campaign is not an easy job.
Signature campaign is not easy job and its need more knowledge about bitcoin and other thing related in the topic.. before they can start posting.. and yeah its from signature earnings we are using im not using my real job earning to gamble.. some of bitcoin earning just to try my luck and having fund sometimes but not all my earnings spend in gambling because i am waiting for more increase price of bitcoin to use it in the future.. or to start a new business online..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 07:15:31 AM

Yeah, but I am talking about his advice and signature he is using that contradictory each other Cheesy Then he should enroll in non gambling sig camp.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:45:12 AM

addictive to gambling we can name it striving for recover all btc lose too so if you lose you want to play more to recover and that is the mistake is good to recover the money you lose but the problem you bet with higher amount everyday and that will make you lose more and your will of playing grow everytime you lose.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:48:55 AM

Gambling have a lot of attraction and there is no doubt if we have luck than we can make huge profit into very short period of the time there, if unfortunately we lost there than we think like that we can recover loses so hurry, this type of chase keep us doing gambling and that is why it is so addictive.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:51:29 AM

Gambling have a lot of attraction and there is no doubt if we have luck than we can make huge profit into very short period of the time there, if unfortunately we lost there than we think like that we can recover loses so hurry, this type of chase keep us doing gambling and that is why it is so addictive.
Absolutely, this is very true and applicable to me, I always whant to recover my loss.
Note_spark

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:03:10 AM

Absolutely, this is very true and applicable to me, I always whant to recover my loss.

The problem is, we can't easily recover our losses. That's why you should only gamble on what you can afford to lose without any emotional attachment to it. Regretting on your losses won't help you and you should not overthink about it.

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:16:06 AM

we know that most of the times we lost on gambling, but instead of stopping we keep on playing for the next day

after we lost, we got frustrated but we still back to play, is this called "gamble addiction"?

yes it is true, if you lose constantly, but then you come back to play and try to win, yes it is addictive.
but lucky if you do not include the level of severe addiction, where when you lose constantly, you would try to borrow money or sell your goods for gambling, this is a danger for yourself.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:22:34 PM

Signature campaign is not easy job and its need more knowledge about bitcoin and other thing related in the topic.. before they can start posting.. and yeah its from signature earnings we are using im not using my real job earning to gamble.. some of bitcoin earning just to try my luck and having fund sometimes but not all my earnings spend in gambling because i am waiting for more increase price of bitcoin to use it in the future.. or to start a new business online..
It is interesting that you are not finding your signature payment real enough and think about it as different kind of income than your 'real life' FIAT payment.
Which is rather strange for me. But I've seen may people who think similar. And in the the end is good that people have clear gambling budget - and gamble by their own set of rules.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:55:09 PM

The problem is, we can't easily recover our losses. That's why you should only gamble on what you can afford to lose without any emotional attachment to it. Regretting on your losses won't help you and you should not overthink about it.

Yes Don't overthink about gambling, it will only cause you addiction in the end and you can have a problem it this really take place might as well stop in playing gambling and any kind of attachment with gambling should be erase from the depths of your memory so you would never again think about it.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:48:46 PM

Yes, a lot of people here are considering their earned money from signature campaign as extra money and invest them all in gambling and do not care about it that they lose or win, but they should have to know that for signature campaign earning they also do the same struggle as in their day job.

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:36:19 PM

we know that most of the times we lost on gambling, but instead of stopping we keep on playing for the next day

after we lost, we got frustrated but we still back to play, is this called "gamble addiction"?

Once you start chasing your loses its pretty much over. Don't chase a rabbit you want catch it.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:22:11 AM

Once you start chasing your loses its pretty much over. Don't chase a rabbit you want catch it.
Chasing bets is really a bad idea, we have to put limit on our bets and we must have a target on the amount we want to win/loss. That is the characteristics of irresponsible gamblers to chase bets and most of the time they end up losing all their bankroll.
Devesh

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:34:36 AM

Chasing bets is really a bad idea, we have to put limit on our bets and we must have a target on the amount we want to win/loss. That is the characteristics of irresponsible gamblers to chase bets and most of the time they end up losing all their bankroll.
Yeah, play gambling for fun dont get serious and chase and cover your losses.
me im just playing sometimes when i feel im lucky but in the end i loss Grin

italianobitcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Forza Italia

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:39:52 AM

It is of course hard to stop gambling when you are addicted to it and that is the biggest problem that you can have in gambling because you can get even poor with it and that is not that best.
So if you are gambling than you have to control yourself and must know the moment to stop.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:57:11 AM

It is of course hard to stop gambling when you are addicted to it and that is the biggest problem that you can have in gambling because you can get even poor with it and that is not that best.
So if you are gambling than you have to control yourself and must know the moment to stop.
That's the basic rule in gambling, know when to stop even if you win or lose. You have to be discipline because you are spending cash which is very risky because we do not know the outcome of our predictions. Try to listen to Kenny Rogers song "The Gambler", your might learn something.

Here's the important message.

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for counting
When the dealin's done

Grin

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
rianwarcil

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:08:58 AM

yes , yes I am addicted to gambling and I get a lot of money from bitcoin  Cool
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:48:30 AM

yes , yes I am addicted to gambling and I get a lot of money from bitcoin  Cool
That's good, I hope you don't lose all your money from bitcoins in gambling, the way you post looks intelligent. LOL. By the way, a friendly advice, you have to understand what gambling is before you engage in it.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:57:11 PM

And the life of gambling can lead to the life of destruction, when he lose all of his money, and then will lead him to the life of crimes as after losing all of his money he will start crimes in order to get some money and to play gambling with them.
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:34:02 PM

And the life of gambling can lead to the life of destruction, when he lose all of his money, and then will lead him to the life of crimes as after losing all of his money he will start crimes in order to get some money and to play gambling with them.
Yes, the initial thing start for fun and then this fun becomes the source of making him addict to there. And then he remain there to bet all of his money and do not withdraw from there until he lost all of his wealth.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: