Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101027 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:37:41 PM

or maybe someday in our country they granted bitcoins in paying debt in credits cards.

What do you mean you can't pay credit card debts in Bitcoin ?

Can't you just convert to FIAT and then pay your debts ?

I'm not sure i understand the stakes here.

I think what he meant was a direct payment of bitcoin in credit cards so that it will save time rather than converting it to fiat then depost the cash to pay for the credit cards. It was actually possible with the help of local exchanges.

So a request must be made in a local exchanger and just hope they will consider it.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:40:47 PM

The main reason must be the fact that not all of the group member knows about it, so majority always win. And not everyone can afford to have an internet on their daily lives because we have to pay for it at the end of the day. Its hard to just want something for ourselves because we have to consider others too. But hopefully in the near future we can use then our bitcoins! Smiley

It's not just about the internet affordness but it's more or less having knowledge about the bitcoin or in general the whole crypto currencies structure. The spending would bevthen when every system, specifically the regulatory authority will be allowing us to do it freely and under regulated environments. This is because merchants will be happy to do it as well under some legitimacy assured.

Spending will become fun when everything is preset for the spending. There should be proper infrastructure abd built in payment processors for crypto currencies like those are there for fiat currencies. This could be stretched more but as we don't know how the changes will take place in the future we should be quiet for that period.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:49:16 PM

or maybe someday in our country they granted bitcoins in paying debt in credits cards.

What do you mean you can't pay credit card debts in Bitcoin ?

Can't you just convert to FIAT and then pay your debts ?

I'm not sure i understand the stakes here.

I think what he meant was a direct payment of bitcoin in credit cards so that it will save time rather than converting it to fiat then depost the cash to pay for the credit cards. It was actually possible with the help of local exchanges.

So a request must be made in a local exchanger and just hope they will consider it.

Ya I agree you Buddy. If the bitcoin is directly deposited into credit card means,We can get  it Fiat ,such as dollar. So we can directly use for the car diesel, eating in a restaurant. Or purchase of anything in a shopping mall, you can use this credit card. It is very good to use.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:53:47 PM

Spending maybe a half of my bitcoin only..i save bitcoin for my future purpose only Smiley Wink Kiss

Yes that's what wise people do it's foolish to save the entire bitcoin without spending it and also at the same time spending everything at same time stupidity its better to spend half and save half of it. At times its better to buy more btc during the downfall 

Am I spamming? Report me!
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:08:35 PM

I hope someday can have bitcoin debit card and many available bitcoin ATM. In addition, malls or supermarkets soon receive bitcoin so I can use bitcoin more widely.
Well, that depend on your area of location because various of store/shop owner are now accepting bitcoin as payment. However, you can get your own bitcoin or other crypto currency debit or credit through the Graft Network and their ICO is still on going. Meanwhile, you can check out their whitepaper and you'll be glad to invest.

Aganythe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:19:39 PM

Investing bitcoin is relying on the consumers we are all have independence in which we put our bitcoin, for me it is excellent to commit bitcoin to help the rotation of demand from customers of bitcoin will enhance.
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:36:37 PM

I hope someday can have bitcoin debit card and many available bitcoin ATM. In addition, malls or supermarkets soon receive bitcoin so I can use bitcoin more widely.
Well, that depend on your area of location because various of store/shop owner are now accepting bitcoin as payment. However, you can get your own bitcoin or other crypto currency debit or credit through the Graft Network and their ICO is still on going. Meanwhile, you can check out their whitepaper and you'll be glad to invest.

Yes, it's true. Just like here in our country, we cannot spend bitcoins for goods and services yet because it is not yet known here and people are still ignorant when you talk about bitcoin to them. So, now spending bitcoin is not easy here in our country. We will just wait for the time that bitcoin can already be used here so there's no need for us to find an app that will convert our bitcoin into a real currency.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:44:53 PM

Spending maybe a half of my bitcoin only..i save bitcoin for my future purpose only Smiley Wink Kiss
It is good t0 save your bitcoin for the future purposes since bitcoin price is keep on increasing and if you see the graph my prediction about bitcoin is when it comes of the pricingmy prediction is before or after 2020 bitcoin price will be at the range of $10,000 or more this is great opportunity for us to save and hold our bitcoin and keep on earning as of now no matter what the price of the bitcoin as long as you can earn from it then save from it and trade and keep on earning from bitcoin itself.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:02:21 AM

bitcoin is a remarkable thing, for thousands of years there has never been a bitcoin-like investment, bitcoin is the greatest invention of the century, I spend bitcoin on online shopping because bitcoin payments are more practical and faster.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:11:01 AM

In my country bitcoin here is not yet well known even people doesnt get the cardless atm withdrawal I think Philipppines need to advertise and do more campaigns of bitcoin here since people need to be informed well about having bitcoin as the new currency.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:17:37 AM

To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

I never spend my bitcoin because I can considered it as wasting money. I always storing and saving all the bitcoins that I earned in my wallets. It is really good id save our bitcoins.
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:18:35 AM

Bitcoin is not widely used in my country nor even known. There is really not much option rather using bitcoin for online payments. I do use bitcoin daily for buying my Mobile load. Other than that, I have to convert bitcoin to fiat to be able to make use of it for my daily expenses.

Likewise in my country. The only thing that i can bought using my bitcoin is prepaid load other than that you still have to convert it to your currency just to pay online payments such as uitility bills and other online transactions. Though i heard that we can use it to give tips for Uber but i havent try and never ask though. Never know how true it is.

appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:07:53 AM

Bitcoin is not widely used in my country nor even known. There is really not much option rather using bitcoin for online payments. I do use bitcoin daily for buying my Mobile load. Other than that, I have to convert bitcoin to fiat to be able to make use of it for my daily expenses.

Likewise in my country. The only thing that i can bought using my bitcoin is prepaid load other than that you still have to convert it to your currency just to pay online payments such as uitility bills and other online transactions. Though i heard that we can use it to give tips for Uber but i havent try and never ask though. Never know how true it is.

This is also true in my country, you need to have a online wallet for this to be used mainly for transferring and also services such as prepaid load. In order to spend bitcoin, it is often converted first to the bank before it you can spend anything with it which is clearly not a direct usage for spending since it is not yet directly acceptable to stores or any sort of merchandise. 

gameK

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:32:28 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 07:56:24 AM by gameK

This is also true in my country, you need to have a online wallet for this to be used mainly for transferring and also services such as prepaid load. In order to spend bitcoin, it is often converted first to the bank before it you can spend anything with it which is clearly not a direct usage for spending since it is not yet directly acceptable to stores or any sort of merchandise. 
In my country, spending bitcoin is the activity happening between traders vs traders. Bank and goverments are not interested in Bitcoin at all. All they want to do with Bitcoin isn't helping spreading it, just only control and tax it as much as they can. But of course , noone can control Bitcoin, they failed and for now Bitcoin is prohibited.
2hot2handle

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:13:07 AM

That is because bitcoin is not that popular in other country and so its not yet widely use. Other business are still doubtful about bitcoin but when the government will start legalizing bitcoin then we can see a lot of business that will take bitcoin as a payment.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:25:39 AM

Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

It is because bitcoin was not legalized by the government. If it accept by the government then we can freely used bitcoin wherever we want. But as of now we cant used it. In order for us to used it we must first convert our bitcoin into fiat so that we can spend it to the things that we need and want to buy in our life.
illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:28:12 AM

I couldn't use it to pay for my food I would first have to convert it into fiat then I could buy anything that I want,
But in my local wallet we could use it to pay for electric bills and water bills.
Patrikson

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:28:35 AM

I would spend bitcoins easily for all my things i always wanted to have like a car or a house and even shops so i can still make a lot of money out of it but also i would never use all my bitcoins i would still keep some as an investment for later when i need them.
Breghel

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:30:44 AM

I would spend bitcoins easily for all my things i always wanted to have like a car or a house and even shops so i can still make a lot of money out of it but also i would never use all my bitcoins i would still keep some as an investment for later when i need them.

Yes i would also buy my needs like a gaming pc. I would some bitcoins still if there is a potential of Bitcoin. I would also then just invest in altcoins to make more money.

I would spend my bitcoins to that, but i want also a new house and a new motor. My motor cries when it rides.
Umigokath

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:39:34 AM

A few of us cannot spend bitcoin on the grounds that they dont have enough, they are endeavoring to spare cash so they can purchase whatever they need since they have something they for. Some dont have enough since they jump at the chance to contribute. They yield their BTC seeking after a decent business, possibly you can call it sparing as well. At that point the others dont truly spend in light of the exchanges. That is an issue these days.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: