Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101041 times)
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:07:10 AM

We need people to know about it. It is a good method of transaction in order to grow businesses and to expand their market by the use of the internet and bitcoin.
Laughtrixx

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:12:42 AM

Spending bitcoins is good because that is what bitcoin is made for. But a whole lot of people don't buy anything with it they just sell it to make money.
I think that that is the best way to use bitcoin because it is basically free money but i don't think bitcoin was made for this.
Dastramus18

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:21:29 AM

Spending bitcoins is very easy because i know what i want to buy with my bitcoins i always wanted to buy my own car and ,my own house so the first thing i am going to buy is those 2 things than what i am going to do is start a little shop by myself and earn from there.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:30:04 AM

My advice for novice is first earn some BTC reserve 50% for ur need and other 50% for dump..... U will be super fine if u do this
Sylar2016

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:35:16 AM

I think that the limit of spending Bitcoin is it's constantly increasing value.
I you know that whit a BTC today you can buy a car but tomorrow you can buy 2 car you keep the BTC and will wait for tomorrow. IMHO it nedds more stability if it wants to be the largest currency for everyday life exchange.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
masterlee17

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:40:53 AM

Spending bitcoins is very easy for me because i exactly know what i want to do with them i want to go on a world tour and i have that advice also from someone who is on this forum someone ever posted what if you could go on a world tout and i knew i wanted that.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:42:59 PM

We need people to know about it. It is a good method of transaction in order to grow businesses and to expand their market by the use of the internet and bitcoin.
With the use of internet and bitcoin, it will help the different businesses to expand their coverage easily. The internet is one of the best place to communicate and promote different things as well as the businesses that they can take advantage the benefits of the internet and with bitcoin they will have a faster payment option so it is the best combination for the people who have businesses.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:02:50 PM

With the use of internet and bitcoin, it will help the different businesses to expand their coverage easily. The internet is one of the best place to communicate and promote different things as well as the businesses that they can take advantage the benefits of the internet and with bitcoin they will have a faster payment option so it is the best combination for the people who have businesses.
Bitcoin is really good to use especialy to those people who have a business because of its easy to pay and also a fast payment. if the two people are far to each other it is easier to receive money via bitcoin, unlike to recieve a cheque that you need to stay in the bank before you recieve the money.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:32:48 PM

this is an infrastructure and application problem before anything else.
it is something that will only be possible with some investors. governments should open the door for this. the use of bitcoin in everyday life is actually something everyone wants, but sometimes our needs can be very small. like getting water from the market.
Simple and advanced systems need bitcoinin. this situation will be solved later.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:35:36 PM

yes of course,I will spend my Bitcoin because of course I have the necessities of life such as food,drink,cookware,and much more.
Because my main source of income is Bitcoin,and surely I will spend my Bitcoin but not all of it,I keep some of my Bitcoin for later if I need it.
everyone will definitely spend their Bitcoin to meet their own needs.
whichisbetter

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:49:24 PM

Because not everyone is using internet.
buiting

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:53:21 PM

in my country there is few sites and places accept bitcoin and all bitcoin users keep hold it because it will have future in my country

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:22:35 PM

Because not everyone is using internet.
If you wish to spend that 10% bitcoins also you need online medium to use. I could wish bitcoin to use in offline stores also. I usally spend my bitcoins when I do have amount to recharge the dth or mobile via bitrefill sire. I guess I is working in the most of the countires.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:25:39 PM

yes of course,I will spend my Bitcoin because of course I have the necessities of life such as food,drink,cookware,and much more.
Because my main source of income is Bitcoin,and surely I will spend my Bitcoin but not all of it,I keep some of my Bitcoin for later if I need it.
everyone will definitely spend their Bitcoin to meet their own needs.

I did the same as you because my main income only from bitcoin, and I am a daily trader so every day I always spend my bitcoin for needs. let alone bitcoin can be for the payment of electricity and pulse, and this greatly facilitates my needs.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:04:02 PM

Most of people spend their bitcoin when they need or in case of emergency. Bitcoin is a source of holding more we hold more we earn .
I my self hold my all bitcoins and spend them when i feel something i need really important and urgent. Half of people exchange it with cash because there's only few sites on internet who offer bitcoin as payment method . Not everyone accept bitcoin so conversation in fiat is what most people has to do first.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:57:22 PM

Most of people spend their bitcoin when they need or in case of emergency. Bitcoin is a source of holding more we hold more we earn .
I my self hold my all bitcoins and spend them when i feel something i need really important and urgent. Half of people exchange it with cash because there's only few sites on internet who offer bitcoin as payment method . Not everyone accept bitcoin so conversation in fiat is what most people has to do first.

\

Unfortunately I do not have the option of doing this right now. Well, sort of. Although hopefully in the near future I will be able to hold more and more Bitcoin as savings and do not need to sell them to pay for rent, food, etc. like I do now.

Imagine going back to 2010 when that guy paid 10,000 Bitcoin for a pizza. On one hand, if he didn't do this he would be a multimillionaire right now, but also Bitcoin might not even be what it is today if things like this didn't happen in the beginning.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:40:12 PM

Of course,I will definitely spend my Bitcoin because I have the necessities of life such as for buy food,drink and many more needs that I have.
this is certainly a common thing for everyone that they certainly have the necessities of life,and for people who have Bitcoin of course they will spend their Bitcoin to meet their own needs and the method of payment with this bitcoin not everyone receives it with Bitcoin.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:20:14 PM

Of course,I will definitely spend my Bitcoin because I have the necessities of life such as for buy food,drink and many more needs that I have.
this is certainly a common thing for everyone that they certainly have the necessities of life,and for people who have Bitcoin of course they will spend their Bitcoin to meet their own needs and the method of payment with this bitcoin not everyone receives it with Bitcoin.
every person must have the necessities of life. so of course the bitcoin results will be used to meet our needs. because every bitcoiners here must follow the bitcoin to meet their life needs. live in this world as far as I know nothing is free. for example we die must also pay. so life does have a need, in addition to our needs also must leave half of the results we can for the needs of life in the future as well.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:11:07 PM

Currently it doesn't make much sense to spend them on the daily basis as the price per transactions are very high and it has the potential to grow in value and spending now makes you loose the opportunity for a greater value tomorrow.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:55:14 AM

Spending bitcoins is very easy for me because i exactly know what i want to do with them i want to go on a world tour and i have that advice also from someone who is on this forum someone ever posted what if you could go on a world tout and i knew i wanted that.
It’s hard to spend bitcoin, because you can’t find a site or place where it is being accepted. But if you have the Bitcoin debit card that is being issued out by companies like Xapo, Coinbase, Bitpay and the rest of them (which functions as banks for Bitcoin) then every impossible things becomes possible. I have been able to do a lot of things with Xapo debit card, the only problem is the fees.

I can use it on Playstore and iTunes, I can also use it in online stores where credit cards/debit card are required. But spending it won’t make the lots of people adopt it, Bitcoin will grow whenever it meant to grow, you can’t do anything about that one.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: