Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 09:59:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101073 times)
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:22:48 PM

Spending bitcoins is very easy for me because i exactly know what i want to do with them i want to go on a world tour and i have that advice also from someone who is on this forum someone ever posted what if you could go on a world tout and i knew i wanted that.
It’s hard to spend bitcoin, because you can’t find a site or place where it is being accepted. But if you have the Bitcoin debit card that is being issued out by companies like Xapo, Coinbase, Bitpay and the rest of them (which functions as banks for Bitcoin) then every impossible things becomes possible. I have been able to do a lot of things with Xapo debit card, the only problem is the fees.

I can use it on Playstore and iTunes, I can also use it in online stores where credit cards/debit card are required. But spending it won’t make the lots of people adopt it, Bitcoin will grow whenever it meant to grow, you can’t do anything about that one.
Today, spending your Bitcoin without exchange to FIAT is really hard, but if Bitcoin can becomes famous, the Bitcoin community will grow more and more retailer will also accept Bitcoin to earn more it. In future, my imagination can become the truth if the devs of Bitcoin all want to help this cryptocurrency become the strongest cryptocurrency without old system as now.
sapnu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:52:49 PM

Bitcoin is not widely used in my country nor even known. There is really not much option rather using bitcoin for online payments. I do use bitcoin daily for buying my Mobile load. Other than that, I have to convert bitcoin to fiat to be able to make use of it for my daily expenses.
I actually not spending bitcoin for not neccessary things i actually save it than to spend it because i have nothing to buy except for food but the food not my obligation to buy its on my parents so i can save money but sometimes i spend it to buy things that i want like new gadget like cellphone and new clothes that fits in my style.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:59:13 PM

Bitcoin is not widely used in my country nor even known. There is really not much option rather using bitcoin for online payments. I do use bitcoin daily for buying my Mobile load. Other than that, I have to convert bitcoin to fiat to be able to make use of it for my daily expenses.
I actually not spending bitcoin for not neccessary things i actually save it than to spend it because i have nothing to buy except for food but the food not my obligation to buy its on my parents so i can save money but sometimes i spend it to buy things that i want like new gadget like cellphone and new clothes that fits in my style.

If you have bitcoins then its good to spend it sometimes as we are earning it for the same reason that it can help us whenever we want to buy something or are in need of money but I still believe that if you have your income in fiat and bitcoin is an additional source of income for you then its good to spend fiat for buying things and save bitcoins for the future as the best time to spend bitcoin is when it goes much higher in future so even with small amount we would be in position to get many more things.
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:25:00 AM

To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

Because they wont accept the money? I will start using it when it gets mainstream acceptance and I can go to my local supermarket and pay with BTC. That is when I will consider it a mega currency that cannot be stopped.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:47:25 AM

Thank you for typing having a megaphone, you have to fel big.At this time I'd be fairly irritated and  just a little worried at just how this really laying out. Not sure in the Devs, bridal party not transferred, emails not answered. Is it............. gone?is pe
As people will start using bitcoin as currency and this step will be initiative to the modern world and on top of it as this trend will be get started then there will be more pump in the prices because people will not only hold their coin they will use their coins as payment also and amazon started this trend that it is accepting it as payment and people are buying through bitcoin and this thing is give more progress to btc.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:33:06 AM

I'm focusing on saving more bitcoins now than spending.
I spent some of my bitcoins last year and up to now i'm still regretting and why should i spend it now?

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Lorna t

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:23:27 AM

Especially when applying for a bitcoin here I'm not spending or releasing money,for me to just come in here my own way.and it is not this way to spend and even more not spending a bitcoin .it is still necessary that bitcoin money I exchange in the money before you spending in virtual to currency .that's the way spending your money and just do not spending in bitcoin  money...after all thank you so much for bitcoin spend with us ,when exchange to the money .there's no one is spending bitcoin .but you spend time with bitcoin all the days you have done ...
Pusesu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:50:52 AM

Spending bitcoins is very easy because bitcoins are worth a lot so you can buy a lot with it or you can sell one and pay your rent with it for like 8 months or even more that is how much bitcoin is worth that is how good this is.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:17:20 AM

Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

In the country I have not been able to shop freely using bitcoin, shops and restaurants have not been able to accept bitcoin as a means of payment. because bitcoin is not legal in the country where I live, so if you want to shop I have to change the bitcoin into fiat money. then I can shop freely, if bitcoin can be legal maybe I can shop anything I want by using bitcoin.
Rindtom

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:19:08 AM

Spending bitcoins is very easy and i believe that if i get my first bitcoin i will buy a car with it in my country second hand cars are very cheap so i will still have like 6k left after i bought the car and i will party with all that money because i am still young and i can.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:22:58 AM

Spending bitcoins is so happy because after all your effort you will get money and you can build house you can buy whatever you want you cant help people who is really needy...share to some churches like ministry...

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:46:31 AM

Spending bitcoins is so happy because after all your effort you will get money and you can build house you can buy whatever you want you cant help people who is really needy...share to some churches like ministry...

Wow you're really a good kind of people and rarely case that still have a big heart to offer a share into a church. You have a bright future kid as long as you won't lose hope and continue your journey here bitcoin forum. Someday you can meet a,campaign that may help you to be your dream will come true and I guess that you mentioned house and lot is your dream. Keep up the good work and some you will meet the expectation.
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:56:17 PM

The reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses,  as bitcoins prices are fluctuating a lot,  hence many places are present where still bitcoins is not acceptable. There are still many brands and organisations where bitcoin is not accepted as payment method.  In many countries bitcoin is still not acceptable,  bitcoin is not even legalise in many countries.  Many countries under the threat of bitcoin still don't accept bitcoin. So I guess these are plenty of reasons to use bitcoins.
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:42:30 PM

Well the basic way is to prevent yourself. Setting goals such as 'I want to achieve this and this and this'. This will somehow prevent you or stops you to spend it in something that you don't need at all.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:49:26 PM

I want to use this bitcoin also as a daily expense but there are few reasons i cannot do it, like the following;

1. I want to hold my bitcoins for at least one year for future transactions
2. I want to grow my money more and earn more
3. I want to see if i can reached my target amount of bitcoin 

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Prabusiliwangi

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

Well the basic way is to prevent yourself. Setting goals such as 'I want to achieve this and this and this'. This will somehow prevent you or stops you to spend it in something that you don't need at all.

I think your way is a good one. Because if we have large sums of money. Of course, the thought will arise to buy all the goods that we actually do not need. I personally create a wish list that I will later categorize based on needs. Thank you
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:55:51 PM

I want to use this bitcoin also as a daily expense but there are few reasons i cannot do it, like the following;

1. I want to hold my bitcoins for at least one year for future transactions
2. I want to grow my money more and earn more
3. I want to see if i can reached my target amount of bitcoin 
Just a simple holding of your at least a certain percentage of your bitcoin would do if you are using bitcoin in your daily expenses, we cannot blame you if you use it I myself also using my earnings in trading and campaign for our daily expenses and monthly bills payment, but still I see to it that I have investment as well for our future.
rfj

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:14:22 PM

Same, bitcoin is not widely use in my country too. Actually, I haven't seen any establishment accepting bitcoin as for payments. But there's some remittance exchange rate where you can change the bitcoin.

Faeguardian

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:17:50 PM

I think that it is better to keep your bitcoins instead of spending them because you make a lot of money by keeping it.
That is what i am doing right now i try my hardest to not buy anything and just wait for the value to reach 10k.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:45:02 PM

I know lots of early investors who have spend their bitcoins for their day to day expenses, even I would spent on bitcoins when I am on need of money there is no use of storing bitcoins if you are in dire need of money and there is no other source of income the user's will have to spend their bitcoins and I will not say to spend all your bitcoins will not get you nowhere. Saving bitcoins can help you improve your lifestyle as time passes the value of bitcoins also keeps on increasing and there also people or early investors who have stored bitcoins which has helped to be millionaires of today. if no one is ready to spend on bitcoins how is the bitcoin technology going to work, the value of bitcoins increases as there are more users and the network is busy by buying and selling bitcoins the whole price depend on the economic factors of demand and supply of bitcoins.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: