Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:00:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DASH] Dash - Building the IoM | Dash Nation Progress Thread  (Read 41772 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:21:00 PM

In german law there is the concept of "unterlassene Hilfeleistung", "failure to render assistance".  You areI am culpable of not doing everything in yourmy power to save those poor new investors, which makes youme a culprit/co-conspirator as well. Up to 5 years in prison in Germany, don`t take that lightly ("Nichtanzeige geplanter Straftaten"; § 138 of german penal law).

ftfy

I don't live in Germany. We have no such law in the USA. Do you enjoy incriminating yourself.

Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:34:52 PM

In german law there is the concept of "unterlassene Hilfeleistung", "failure to render assistance".  You areI am culpable of not doing everything in yourmy power to save those poor new investors, which makes youme a culprit/co-conspirator as well. Up to 5 years in prison in Germany, don`t take that lightly ("Nichtanzeige geplanter Straftaten"; § 138 of german penal law).

ftfy

I don't live in Germany. We have no such law in the USA. Do you enjoy incriminating yourself.

Poor USA. How can the "society" turn a blind eye on the vicious people witnessing severe crimes without helping?
I can`t see the crimes, so I have no reason to go to the police and I am confident that a judge would believe me.
But you and smooth are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sure about ongoing crimes you are witnessing for 2 years and you STILL do nothing to stop it. GO. TO. THE. POLICE. Fast.
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:48:24 PM

ftfy

Poor USA. How can the "society" turn a blind eye on the vicious people witnessing severe crimes without helping?
I can`t see the crimes, so I have no reason to go to the police and I am confident that a judge would believe me.
But you and smooth are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sure about ongoing crimes you are witnessing for 2 years and you STILL do nothing to stop it. GO. TO. THE. POLICE. Fast.

Quoted for your government's future investigations. In addition to your boastful defiance of USA law and I suspect international treaties of the G20 to mutually enforce each other's laws, you may have an even bigger problem. Apparently you may be promoting and condoning what may be illegal actions under German securities law:

http://uk.practicallaw.com/1-501-2097#a165703 (pay attention to the "open market" case)
http://uk.practicallaw.com/1-501-2097#a376738

Macno
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:16:55 PM

Quoted for your government's future investigations. In addition to your boastful defiance of USA law and I suspect international treaties of the G20 to mutually enforce each other's laws, you may have an even bigger problem. Apparently you may be promoting and condoning what may be illegal actions under German securities law:

http://uk.practicallaw.com/1-501-2097#a165703 (pay attention to the "open market" case)
http://uk.practicallaw.com/1-501-2097#a376738

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

http://www.bka.de/
http://www.bafin.de/DE/Startseite/startseite_node.html

Please, please report me. I will help you translate everything to clean my soul of my tremendous crimes and alleviate your conscience when you finally stop to passively witness the brutal rape of generations of future DASH investors.
Come on TBBT, you can do it! Bring justice to us! GO TO THE POLICE!!!
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 01:18:08 PM

ftfy

Wow, a German telling Americans that what they shouldn't turn a blind eye to--just f'ing wow. Anyways we do have good Samaritan laws in some states, but AFAIK they don't apply to SEC or FinCen, just violent behavior. Though I think some people have contacted authorities concerning Evan's actions, so an investigation could be ongoing. I'm gonna go watch Schindler's List and count how many international laws were broken while the populous sat on their hands--or do we act like those things didn't happen because they are more than a year in the past?

Macno
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:43:32 PM

Wow, a German telling Americans that what they shouldn't turn a blind eye to--just f'ing wow. Anyways we do have good Samaritan laws in some states, but AFAIK they don't apply to SEC or FinCen, just violent behavior. Though I think some people have contacted authorities concerning Evan's actions, so an investigation could be ongoing. I'm gonna go watch Schindler's List and count how many international laws were broken while the populous sat on their hands--or do we act like those things didn't happen because they are more than a year in the past?

For the records, I only told one single American - not "Americans" -  who keeps telling me (and other foreigners) how the "US society" views this and that what the legal framework in my country is. I know that`s hard to grasp for many group-thinking individuals, Germans and Americans alike.

Anyway, I think you truly deserve the Godwin award for the most embarassing comment. You Monero-Trolls never fail to amaze me. And to be precise, with "Monero Trolls" I am not referring to every Monero supporter (myself, for instance, who still kind of likes it, because I really try to separate the impression you guys give from the actual project), but to you, smooth and Icebreaker (TTPB is not one of you, afaik).

Oh...and please go to the police. Or at least make sure you think correctly that Evan is already being investigated. It`s your duty to do so, isn`t it? Unless you are full of shit and hot air that is.
TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 02:05:07 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 01:44:43 AM by mprep

Good morning all.

A big thank you goes out to the patient readers of this thread, in particular I would like to thank the newbie accounts for coming forward on the side of progress, optimism and decentralized technology.

The narrative about Dash on BCT has been controlled by the school-boy bullies for the last two years, and they don't want to give up this control so easily. But make no mistake, Dash will define itself, just do your own research with the wealth of information the team has given you here. It's genuinely appreciated.

The school-yard bullies don't define Dash. We define ourselves.

I won't be around much today, very busy schedule. I'd love to hear from more readers.

Respectfully,

Tao (Dash Nation Campaign Founder)

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 02:32:42 PM

Good morning all.

A big thank you goes out to the patient readers of this thread, in particular I would like to thank the newbie accounts for coming forward on the side of progress, optimism and decentralized technology.

The narrative about Dash on BCT has been controlled by the school-boy bullies for the last two years, and they don't want to give up this control so easily. But make no mistake, Dash will define itself, just do your own research with the wealth of information the team has given you here. It's genuinely appreciated.

The school-yard bullies don't define Dash. We define ourselves.

I won't be around much today, very busy schedule. I'd love to hear from more readers.

Respectfully,

www.dash.org

www.rebelmouse.com/dashnation

https://dashtalk.org

www.dashndrink.com

Again, "bullies" and "decentralized?" You need to fact check your statements as I'm just a critic (who happens to be right, at least in regard to X11's flawed nature, the instamine, and dash's centralization) and your coin has no right calling itself decentralized as there was a huge instamine and those coins are likely positioned in masternodes collecting more coins to add to dash's centralization. See how I use facts and common sense to station my narrative? You should try it someday.

Macno
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:34:21 PM

So when you say, "Poor USA. How can the "society" turn a blind eye on the vicious people witnessing severe crimes without helping?" after listing a German law addresses the issue, you are only referring to one American who lives in the Philippines and not the USA or its "society"? I must have missed the memo that stated using "quotes" in a mocking fashion has stopped and you are to assume them as a sincere quotation of something that's not actually being quoted. So I guess you weren't trying pull the "superior moral society" card and aren't backtracking to make your comment more palatable?

I am not sure I understand every word but I sense a certain interest for the truth I usually don`t when discussing with "you guys" (see above) and I`d be happy to apologize to you (and put you in my personal box of less obnoxious Monero fans, along with DeBruyne).
So to explain: I have no idea where TBTP lives, nor would I know (or care) he is American, if he did not keep lecturing me about the how the "US society" (his words) has decided this and that. I was actually making fun of him, because of the imho ridiculous mixing of "society" and "government/law enforcement" and the collectivist undertone he has.
So no, I was not trying to pull the "superior moral society card" (but guess who did?), as I don`t think in that moronic collectivist terms. I was just pointing out, that if the DASH/Synereo/Alleged Crypto-Madoff of the day TPTB is currently chasing is so evil and harmful according to the "US society" he considers himself speaking for, well, "we" have some moral/legal standards that put those to blame that do nothing against it and not call for the police to prosecute the evil doers and waste the time on internet forums instead of actually DOING SOMETHING against the alleged scammers, so that all the potential new investors are actually protected, if he really cares so much about them.

So my ceterum censeo to all the Instamine warriors: GO TO THE FUCKING POLICE/SEC!

Trying to silence me because I`m German still speaks for itself imho. Chapeau.

PS:
What does TBTP even mean and why does "it" want war?!?!? Edit: Oh, it "needs" war, sorry. I keep forgetting how his nic is spelled...TTPB, TBTP, TPTB....
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 02:55:31 PM

So when you say, "Poor USA. How can the "society" turn a blind eye on the vicious people witnessing severe crimes without helping?" after listing a German law addresses the issue, you are only referring to one American who lives in the Philippines and not the USA or its "society"? I must have missed the memo that stated using "quotes" in a mocking fashion has stopped and you are to assume them as a sincere quotation of something that's not actually being quoted. So I guess you weren't trying pull the "superior moral society" card and aren't backtracking to make your comment more palatable?

I am not sure I understand every word but I sense a certain interest for the truth I usually don`t when discussing with "you guys" (see above) and I`d be happy to apologize to you (and put you in my personal box of less obnoxious Monero fans, along with DeBruyne).
So to explain: I have no idea where TBTP lives, nor would I know (or care) he is American, if he did not keep lecturing me about the how the "US society" (his words) has decided this and that. I was actually making fun of him, because of the imho ridiculous mixing of "society" and "government/law enforcement" and the collectivist undertone he has.
So no, I was not trying to pull the "superior moral society card" (but guess who did?), as I don`t think in that moronic collectivist terms. I was just pointing out, that if the DASH/Synereo/Alleged Crypto-Madoff of the day TPTB is currently chasing is so evil and harmful according to the "US society" he considers himself speaking for, well, "we" have some moral/legal standards that put those to blame that do nothing against it and not call for the police to prosecute the evil doers and waste the time on internet forums instead of actually DOING SOMETHING against the alleged scammers, so that all the potential new investors are actually protected, if he really cares so much about them.

So my ceterum censeo to all the Instamine warriors: GO TO THE FUCKING POLICE/SEC!

Trying to silence me because I`m German still speaks for itself imho. Chapeau.

PS:
What does TBTP even mean and why does "it" want war?!?!? Edit: Oh, it "needs" war, sorry. I keep forgetting how his nic is spelled...TTPB, TBTP, TPTB....

I was hardly playing the "moral society card"--I was playing the "and you think you have room to talk" card, but maybe I misconstrued your criticism of The Powers That Be_need_war, and if that is the case, I'm sorry for taking you out of context and the harsh response.

As for the scam accusations, depending on the TPTB to investigate and come to the right conclusion (if they investigate at all) turns a blind eye to the corruption, incompetence, unevenness these originations have displayed over the years, decades, and centuries--this is the main reason we are trying to create decentralized technologies that are antifragile enough that they can't interfere with information socities that want to govern themselves. My main criticism isn't the instamine of dash, it's that its enablers parrot Satoshi's name and decentralization and other cryptoanarchist's views while managing to creep more and more centralization into their model. That's a huge problem for me, and if you knew TPTB_need_war from his economic threads, you'd realize I'm the softer, gentler (less idealistic) side of the movement, so it's an even bigger problem for him. He's a pit bull and anyone who cares about decentralizing society from the grasping hands of the sociopaths who currently run the world is glad to have him here and fighting the good fight. I'm sorry my political views force me to be critical of your investment, but I'm hardly changing them because they inconvenience you or any other investor.  

Macno
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:28:24 PM

I was hardly playing the "moral society card"--I was playing the "and you think you have room to talk" card, but maybe I misconstrued your criticism of The Powers That Be_need_war, and if that is the case, I'm sorry for taking you out of context and the harsh response.

As for the scam accusations, depending on the TPTB to investigate and come to the right conclusion (if they investigate at all) turns a blind eye to the corruption, incompetence, unevenness these originations have displayed over the years, decades, and centuries--this is the main reason we are trying to create decentralized technologies that are antifragile enough that they can't interfere with information socities that want to govern themselves. My main criticism isn't the instamine of dash, it's that its enablers parrot Satoshi's name and decentralization and other cryptoanarchist's views while managing to creep more and more centralization into their model. That's a huge problem for me, and if you knew TPTB_need_war from his economic threads, you'd realize I'm the softer, gentler (less idealistic) side of the movement, so it's an even bigger problem for him. He's a pit bull and anyone who cares about decentralizing society from the grasping hands of the sociopaths who currently run the world is glad to have him here and fighting the good fight. I'm sorry my political views force me to be critical of your investment, but I'm hardly changing them because they inconvenience you or any other investor.  

I was not referring to you but to TPTB with the "guess who did" question. And I just had a Heureka moment, now that you use TPTB in context...and I just realized I kept googling for TBTP, because all I could find was nonsensical stuff like http://www.acronymfinder.com/TBTP.html  Cheesy

I agree with your comments about investigation in general, although not in full, because it is not like no authority ever investigates anything and people like TPTB portray a lot of crypto projects as such obvious and harmful crimes - comparing them to murder and rape and Evan to Karpeles and Co. -  it would be possible to get them prosecuted if what he says was actually true (see Karpeles). I just know TPTB from projects I happen to be interested and yes, invested in (which he keeps interpreting to my disadvantage, insinuating I was only defending the Devs in questions for money motives).
I have a high sense of fairness and justice and I simply hate it when people are slandered. I think I only lost my temper ONCE and alluded to the Monero-Scam accusations in one of the inumerable threads where "you guys" keep harping about the "instamine". It was my "and you think you have room to talk"-card moment, but I am actually sorry about, because I don`t know enough about it and I highly value the "in dubio pro reo" principle. Me sense is that you guys don`t.
After what you just wrote, I`d actually expect you to reign in on your comrades, because imho you should  agree that "scam" is far too harsh and simply unfair. "Expect" in the sense I`d be somewhat surprised if you did not, because what you point out is a matter of taste and nothing criminal. I really dislike Ripple for instance, but I don`t call it a "scam" (and yes, I know that word is being thrown around very lightly on this Forum, but "you guys" are actually dead serious about it).
So to be clear: I have no problem whatsoever if you call DASH and instamined centralized shitcoin with inferior technology, if that happens to be your opinion (repeating it in every DASH or non DASH thread is annoying, but I can ignore that). But to depict Evan Duffield as a criminal, is simply too much in my book and I read the accusations for 2 years now and I still did not see any actual proof of him knowingly doing anything wrong in the criminal sense. Same goes for Dor Konforty from Synereo or Come-from-Beyond from IOTA.

So ceterum censeo: go to the police if it is that bad or shut up (in general, not addressing you now).
stan.distortion

Activity: 317
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:43:04 PM

I believe "GTFO" is the usual term Wink The trolleros aren't doing themselves many favours, I guess they've not figured there are 2 distinct cultures in this place and their efforts to appeal to one are the kind of thing that totally alienates the other Grin

Curious about the trolls methods? http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
Manipulation of public discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 03:59:58 PM

I believe "GTFO" is the usual term Wink The trolleros aren't doing themselves many favours, I guess they've not figured there are 2 distinct cultures in this place and their efforts to appeal to one are the kind of thing that totally alienates the other Grin

Don't really care if a bunch wall street wannabees trying to ride the coattails of Satoshi are alienated or not. But go on rolling under the flags of decentralization and In Satoshi We Trust, because anyone one who gives a shit is going to notice that the most cryptoanarchist thing Evan ever said was one of the least cryptoanarchist things ever said--I'll say it again, the dash community is filled with posers. The reason you can't build a decentralized cash is because you forgot to read the literature on how to build a decentralized cash.

stan.distortion

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:07:21 PM

Lol, typical misdirection from the Gordon Gecko fanclub Grin That book is still being written dumbass and Dash is helping write it, when the first edition comes out we'll help you with the bigger words Wink

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 04:25:51 PM

Lol, typical misdirection from the Gordon Gecko fanclub Grin That book is still being written dumbass and Dash is helping write it, when the first edition comes out we'll help you with the bigger words Wink

Maybe you can point me to the chapter that explains how you take a 30% instamine, create paynodes that cost a 1000 dash each, and have the emissions magically get distributed in non-centralized manner? I'm guessing it's between the chapters on fairy dust and moon dragons.

After you've given me that chapter, you can show me the one on how you achieve adequate privacy without the end-to-end principle? Or is that just written in promises and buzzwords like the rest of you media? Or maybe it's between "X11, good until it's broken" and "Ethelution, we saw it was making money, so we did some things just like them, only we found a way to make it more centralized."

stan.distortion

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:31:48 PM

Maybe you can point me to the chapter that explains how you take a 30% instamine, create paynodes that cost a 1000 dash each, and have the emissions magically get distributed in non-centralized manner? I'm guessing it's between the chapters on fairy dust and moon dragons.

After you've given me that chapter, you can show me the one on how you achieve adequate privacy without the end-to-end principle? Or is that just written in promises and buzzwords like the rest of you media? Or maybe it's between "X11, good until it's broken" and "Ethelution, we saw it was making money, so we did some things just like them, only we found a way to make it more centralized."

I'd be worried about those memory issues if I was you, you've had the answer to those questions at least 5 times in this thread alone, never mind the few hundred other places you've asked them. Seeing as you need practice with your reading skills, here's part of a summary of what was achieved in 2015:
https://dashtalk.org/threads/dashs-incredible-2015-and-a-gaze-into-the-crystal-balls-2016.7576/

Achievements

Technical / Development
        Stable implementation of the 2nd tier
        Added InstantX instant transactions: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/darkcoin-now-supports-instant-transactions/
        Blockchain based governance and network-funded budgeting system: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/dash-implement-decentralized-governance-system/
        Upgrade from Litecoin to Bitcoin Core codebase
        Release of the Dash wallet version 11
        Release of the Dash wallet version 12
        Added support for multi Masternode configurations from a single wallet
        Improved DarkSend speed and efficiency
        Implementation of the project governance framework
        Improvements to Masternode payment frequency
        Implementation of the Electrum-Dash wallet (together with TREZOR implementation): https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DOC/Hardware Wallets
        Implementation of the Apple iPhone wallet: https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DOC/iPhone - DashWallet v.0.8.8
        Implementation of the Android wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hashengineering.darkcoin.wallet
        Launch of Dash Evolution (3rd Tier, decentralized social data storage, social network functionality, an identity system, a decentralized API): https://www.dash.org/evolution/

Marketing
        Re-branded Darkcoin to Dash
        New website coinciding with rebranding. More content, new design and multilingual (Chinese, Russian and Spanish)
        dash.org domain purchase
        Launched new website design project
        Creation of "What is Dash?" video and translated it to 20 languages:
        Presentation at Barcelona Bitcoin Meetup:
        Presentation at Bitcoin Wednesday in Amsterdam:
            Dash keynote in October and next two sessions in November and December
            Dash as a sponsor of Bitcoin Wednesday
            New contacts and relationships taken from the event
        Presentation at FinTech Amsterdam:
        LaBITconf 2015 in Mexico:
        Evan's keynote during the conference
        New contacts and business relationships with key crypto industry representatives
        Tennis open advertisement
        Multiple community videos and marketing campaigns
        First Dash music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EZ8U5F8V1U
    Business development
        Establishment of new relationships
            Bitcoin Wednesday
            LaBITConf relationship and participation in the conference
            Koinbanx relationship established during conference in Mexico
            North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami
            Transform PR - they will support our PR and marketing efforts
        Merchants and services
            Initiated project of Dash integration with Lamassu BTMs
            Trezor hardware wallet for Dash
            Genesis Mining https://www.genesis-mining.com/ (offering cloud mining services for Dash)
            Additional merchants, for more details go to: https://dashtalk.org/threads/merchant-directory-listing-updated-oct-2015.3445/
    PR / Social Media
        Extended Social Media Pages:
            13 Pages (daily updates)
            4-5 Chat Groups (incl, Slack, Telegram, IRC,....)
        China (as they can not access dash.org)
            Banner Ads on 8btc
            8btc Community/ Wallet download page / Dash Section/ translations (100% News)
            Extended Social Media (QQ Group's)
            www.dashpay.cn ready but not launched yet
        Spain
            Banner Ads
            Translation / Publishing News / Giveaway
            Extended Social Media (FB page)
        Portugal
            Banner Ads
            Translation / Publishing News / Giveaway
            Extended Social Media (FB page + Telegram Chat Group)
        Russia
            http://dash.org.ru
            Translation / Publishing News / a lot of community PR
            Extended Social Media (FB page)
        Wiki + YouTube (Guides)
            YouTube 502 subscribers, 56,132 views, 120 Videos (incl different languages + Subtitles)
            Dash Wiki (99% up to date, incl Guides, Videos, Explanations, Help, Q n A,....)
    Orgnizational
        Dash Strategy: https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/OC/Dash Strategy
        Mission and Vision statement: https://dashtalk.org/threads/dash-mission-and-vision-statement.4998/
        New core team members: moocowmoo, fulltimegeek, balu, __kot__ and many others
        Migration to Slack and defined roles in our virtual organization

(Continued...)

None too shabby as I'm sure you'll agree Wink Things are moving even faster this year. Say hello to the past for me, x

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 04:59:22 PM

The day a list equals decentralization and a strong cryptosystem not built on hype and promises is the day you attach the cryptography that validates a valid system that doesn't use the end to end principle and the moment you attach an explanation as to how funneling back money into the masternodes bought with an instamine somehow, magically becomes not an oligarchy, but a truly decentralized cash--see some of us don't hide behind walls of BS to sidestep the main issue.

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 06:22:28 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 01:45:01 AM by mprep

Good afternoon folks. I hope you are enjoying your day/night, wherever you happen to be.

Anyone here like baseball? Allow me to tell you a little story.

The Toronto Blue Jays are a Major League Baseball club that are near and dear to my heart. My passion for them equals my passion for Dash. When they last won the World Series I was on top of the world. That was over 20 years ago.

The interim has been filled with disappointment, mismanagement and bad luck, leading to 20 years of frustration even with competitive teams.

Now last year, after the Blue Jays finally made the playoffs and were in a do or die situation, a rare error was made that led to the opposing manager bringing out the baseball rule book for a technicality that allowed the opposition to score a run and take the lead.

The crowd's heart sank. Would they lose this way? Will the frustration never end?

Then something magical happened. In the bottom of the same inning, feared slugger Jose Bautista stepped up to bat with two runners on. What happened next will go down in history as one of the purest passionate moments you will ever see in sports, or life for that matter.

Why am I telling you this story?

Well for Dash, the 20 years of frustration represents the two years of spin and innuendo, the Toronto Blue Jays represent Dash Nation, and this thread is OUR bat flip. We're not taking it anymore.

Even if you don't like baseball, click the image to get a true feeling of the spirit of this thread:

Join us in Dash Nation and create a passion around progress, optimism and decentralized technology.

Thank you for your indulgence. I'll be back tonight. To Dash!

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:26:38 PM

Awesome, you can see, he only watched the ball for a fraction of a second, he knew by the feel of the hit, where the ball would go and how far.  The millisecond was only to confirm direction, LOL.

Good lord, you really attracted the lice and fleas to this thread Tao!  I can't see what Icedingdong Mr. NSA is saying, and really don't want to waste my emotional energy with his propaganda. Though I do applaud your efforts to set the record straight.  Sorry I'm not much help here, as I'm better at answering questions or doing small tasks for the Nation.

No matter what Great and Productive people build, there are always those who are jealous, fearful, and at risk of losing power.  Those people will always be there to attack, and it's only going to get worse the more successful Dash becomes.  Thank you for fighting back, but don't ever let these fools, who will lose in the end because what Dash is building is GREAT, touch your soul. 

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:26:07 AM

Great work TAO.

Any chance of reaching out to the Blue Jay's for a bit of DASH liaison?

Yah, I wonder how much (millions, probably, LOL) it would cost to put up one of those boards around the stadium?  LOL

It'd be awesome to have that, no? 

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: