Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:37:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do?  (Read 228911 times)
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:12:06 AM

With 10 btc I would use 7 btc in short trades and 3 in local person to person trades. Slow and steady gains with controlled loses.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:58:03 AM

With 10 btc I would use 7 btc in short trades and 3 in local person to person trades. Slow and steady gains with controlled loses.

Trading bitcoin or alternative coin is very risky. How if you lose all of your money with trading before you get back your capital. Before enter in trading life you must ask someone who was success in trading to teach you how to trading and some suggestions about that.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:39:26 AM

If i give you 10 BTC what will you do?

I will say you "thanks"

ya...me too
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:44:09 AM

With 10 bitcoins, i can earn profit on gambling everyday. Just play save, like targeting your profit per day and don't be greedy. 10 bitcoins are so many, if you know how to do it on gambling. You can earn many bitcoins on it.
Druze

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:45:09 AM

i would probably try to invest it as wisely as i can

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:48:39 AM

I would invest in the stock market.
Buy a little google, buy a little apple. Nothing too risky.
And then watch it grow.

With what? 10 BTC? That wouldnt be enough even for the trading fee haha

Why wouldn't that be enough?
If I buy two different stocks i have to pay twice the order fee. that would be together about 50$.
The rest would still be 4200 $ in stocks. Then I would hold them for about ten years and look what happenes with the hope on climbing courses.

It's me!!!
Risackwpsp

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:56:20 AM

I will keep it and save it, current price is apparently too cheap for bitcoin Grin

btcltccoins (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:22:23 AM

I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

I would go to sea and have fun. With some part of money for sure, and for rest I will try to make something. Where to invest is very hard for me to tell you, everything risk. I don't see sure profit in anything.  I'm learing about trading  last few weeks, it's fun, there is possibility for everyone to earn good money.
Just don't believe there are easy ways for making bitcoins. It's hard to double or triple amount, very hard sometimes..

You want a say that trading is a difficult field, you have done trading, have you get profit more or lose more?,but i know every field has a profit and lose. but i think better is that for me save my bitcoins and wait for halving and also wait for increased the price of bitcoins than i will use it..
Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 11:45:14 AM

Well if you gave me 10btc first thing I will do is to thank you. And with that bitcoin I'll start a business and earn more and try to give you back what you've given or maybe give you percentage of what I'm earning since you're the reason why I have that business. For me, this would be the best way.

▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒         ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
..Jemzx00..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Bounty Manager and Filipino Translator.
Experienced | Fast and Efficient | Spam-Free | Trusted | Budget Friendly
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..Jemzx00..
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
PCos

Activity: 126

Forex Account Manager

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:50:02 AM

I give you 30% of profit in next 5 hours.  And with coin always in your hand.  Shocked

PM Me!

Earn Bitcoin From Forex - Account Managing Service & Low Fee - PM me if interested
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:57:58 PM

honestly If I ge  10 btc. I don't invest them in the internet or bitcoin etc. I'll make an hotel in a beautiful resort, as I dreamed about it. and work over there.. I can easily recover 10btc in one or two years.. investment in online is very time consuming and chance of loosing very high.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:02:58 PM

I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

I would go to sea and have fun. With some part of money for sure, and for rest I will try to make something. Where to invest is very hard for me to tell you, everything risk. I don't see sure profit in anything.  I'm learing about trading  last few weeks, it's fun, there is possibility for everyone to earn good money.
Just don't believe there are easy ways for making bitcoins. It's hard to double or triple amount, very hard sometimes..

it is hard but not bad at all. trading bitcoin is really profitable. but 10 btc are too much to start trading, only 1btc enough to start trading and getting good profit. yest if you want to do arbitrage system then you need more to invest.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:03:27 PM

For myself is I will fold the Bitcoin duplicate to play buy sell digital currency, create an online store that has a good market potential, etc. Because if I use bitcoin with wrong way, surely I would feel remorse.
Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:43:39 PM

I will convert half of that to paytm balance and 3 BTC will be kept for emergency purpose (means never touch until i got some emergency situation). The remaining 2 BTC will be kept on some exchanges for trading purpose.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:05:01 PM

It's a good idea of growing your bitcoin. I prefer to invest 7bitcoins in small portion of land which gives a good profit when sold after few months. With the remaining 3bitcoin I do trading.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3015

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 04:37:44 PM

To invest where it is very hard for me to tell you , everything is at risk . I do not see anything to be in profit . I 'm learing about trading in the last few weeks , it's fun , it's not everyone is a good chance to win money .
Just do not think there are easy ways to make bitcoins . It is hard to double or triple the amount , sometimes very hard ..
You dont need to win money in trading maybe you can make a profit not win because trading is not a gambling..
Honestly is not easy to earn bitcoin easily if you have 10btc you can start your own business hire someone to make a website that depends in your niche gambling or online store.. or you can also try a lending site which is you can use bitcoin talk account as collateral.. slow but you can make lots of profit..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:15:49 PM

Yeah, the trade nowadays is much better to do with bitcoin. more of the people have hold theirmoney in their wallets and daily visit to look where the preev reached, but there are some people who earn more faster daily with trading.

Hire me for your campaign management
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:15:41 PM

Yeah, the trade nowadays is much better to do with bitcoin. more of the people have hold theirmoney in their wallets and daily visit to look where the preev reached, but there are some people who earn more faster daily with trading.

That's tru but its not possible for each and everyone to earn that bigger amount on daily basis for everyone only the big whales can do it and for normal users like us we need to keep on earning on daily basis.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:29:22 PM

If you donate me 10 btc then I will surely gamble with it as thats a donation for me and even if I loose it wont' make any difference to me.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 11:38:58 PM

I belive i will try to make this money work on me. Smth like an investment or maybe i will start trading, i really don't know but i know for sure that this money will be used smart.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: