Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do?  (Read 228907 times)
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:51:41 PM

If you donate me 10 btc then I will surely gamble with it as thats a donation for me and even if I loose it wont' make any difference to me.
you can earn much profit with that amount with other method, or maybe 9 bitcoin for other method and the last for gambling, but it's sounds imposible that there is a guy tipping us with single amount like ten bitcoin, the highest giveaway that i ever seen in this forum is 0,1 Bitcoin
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:54:13 PM

I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.
10 BTC is big capital you know you can make a small business with just a 10 BTC. if I have 10 BTC.
 of course I'll make an exchange sites. you do not need too much capital. unlike making gambling sites that require large capital investment. 10 BTC would be enough to create an exchange site
are you serious?only 10 btc can make an exchange site?i think 10 btc too small, do you have  strategy or system for it?

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:55:13 PM

If you gave me 10 btc to do anything with except gamble it, I would either hodl it or buy and sell stuff on OpenBazaar with the aim of making profits. Buy things at low prices, either on OB or elsewhere where you can get it cheap at wholesale/bulk discount prices and then resell the items at a mark up price. I used to do it on ebay back in the day with comic books and sports cards and other stuff. But you really need time and energy to do it at a high volume.
beduku22

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:09:57 PM

If you gave me 10BTC I would continue to trade. Ever since i started trading about 7 Months ago i totally fell in love. I study the market everyday and read up on the different coins. I just got in on waves ico today and just recent also lisk ico. I do not have much money and everyone always says dont trade what you cant afford to loose. The thing is i cant afford to loose any of it but i choose to trade because i love it.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:48:41 PM

I'll exchange the half of it into physical money. The remaining 5btc, maybe i would take a risk on gambling. Even if I loss atleast i converted the half of it and i didnt loss all that 10btc.
simon66

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Use it to go on vacation maybe.. If it's free..
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:52:40 PM

If you give me 10 BTC i will either hold it to the Bitcoin's price increase, or just trade some altcoins to make good profit in short amount of time, but as known earning isn't guaranteed with trading, so it's a little bit risky method.
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:02:26 PM

With 10 btc I would use 7 btc in short trades and 3 in local person to person trades. Slow and steady gains with controlled loses.

Yeah, the trade nowadays is much better to do with bitcoin. more of the people have hold theirmoney in their wallets and daily visit to look where the preev reached, but there are some people who earn more faster daily with trading.

That's tru but its not possible for each and everyone to earn that bigger amount on daily basis for everyone only the big whales can do it and for normal users like us we need to keep on earning on daily basis.

I agree with you friend but if I have 10 btc first think proper what i do from 10 bitcoin  and after take good decided maybe I do business on the bitcoin . first I play gambling more after some bitcoin .I invest for future when will come any problem in future then I will use that

buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:25:08 PM

dont you think that it would be way better to invest it somewhere or do something like that in order to earn a lot of money out of just putting your money into something? i think that its better

i would definitely either invest a lot of money or just go do some trading with cryptocurrencies in order to make some money with a trading strategy that i would invent myself

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:55:04 PM

dont you think that it would be way better to invest it somewhere or do something like that in order to earn a lot of money out of just putting your money into something? i think that its better

i would definitely either invest a lot of money or just go do some trading with cryptocurrencies in order to make some money with a trading strategy that i would invent myself

I will not experiment with it, I would just prefer to hold it for long time to earn huge money in future as the price will not be the same after 5 years, so will sell at that point of time.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:08:22 AM

honestly I would use it to trading, because I saw some of my friends have big capital in the trade was very profitable.

Trading is good if you have good knowledge and skills to handle it or else you will surely use everything, but investing all your 10 btc in trading will not the right thing to do.

yes you are right, trading should have a broad knowledge, especially if trading altcoins.
I believe with 10btc capital I can get also benefit a lot. because I have friends, they play altcoin trading with an average of 5-10 BTC capital even more and they can benefit a lot.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:15:29 AM

Just for fun
I will disappear with that Smiley. will never return your money.

jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:28:49 AM

I'll use them to do altcoin trading. With that much money and playing it smartly, you could earn much much more.

Or, i could just hire someone to make a website for gambling, faucet, etc.
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:36:56 AM

If you give me 10 BTC I'll live off that for a while. Software development can be a tough business to support yourself in at times.
septian44

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:42:15 AM

I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.
If you give them 10 btc i will trading buy the low prices and sell a high price .itu a great opportunity
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:00:28 AM

If you give them 10 btc i will trading buy the low prices and sell a high price .itu a great opportunity
nice thought. I also might play if given 10 BTC trading. and may I also would buy a vehicle that is good for me.
bitcoin certainly very nice to have that much, I hope someday I can have it  Grin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:12:11 AM

nice thought. I also might play if given 10 BTC trading. and may I also would buy a vehicle that is good for me.
bitcoin certainly very nice to have that much, I hope someday I can have it  Grin
you don't need 10 btc for trading, for trading only 1bitcoin is enough. even 0.5btc also not bat to start trading. you can buy altcoins and sell them for a better price. as etherium getting very popular so trading of etherium is very profitable work. I am planing to get involved on it..
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:01:39 AM

substantial capital certainly has the possibility of losing is greater. if you do trade altcoin capital .with 10 BTC maybe you could doing price manipulation and got a lot of advantages Cheesy

jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:25:04 AM

you don't need 10 btc for trading, for trading only 1bitcoin is enough. even 0.5btc also not bat to start trading. you can buy altcoins and sell them for a better price. as etherium getting very popular so trading of etherium is very profitable work. I am planing to get involved on it..

The more amount of BTC u have for trading the better it is. Because you can more profit on more investment. Simple  Grin
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 10:27:21 AM

Good option to but vehicle or any necessity of life .You can go for investment option too to increase it further.
Once you  buy the car, you wont be able to further increase the savings.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: