Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
Samai

Activity: 781
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:48:38 AM

everything is being settled as we speak so untill a final decision is made there is no need to blow the misunderstanding out the window. it can be summed up to unwanted drama. but anyway, catlincs is up and i must say i like it.

Apparently you know more than me Tongue Alright it'll be impressive if they actually listen. Really and honestly, we've always supported anyone who supports us, it's just who we are and it was sad to see a reaction like that from them.

Yeah the site is good, but it needs one-click crypto payments which are being worked on and a list of a few more services that are offered.

EDIT: CatlinCS Will be added to the OP of this ANN as a merchant next ANN update (in a few hours)

Hey again!  Grin

Man, what is that ? https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2852

Are you really use 10300 version?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 09:18:10 AM

everything is being settled as we speak so untill a final decision is made there is no need to blow the misunderstanding out the window. it can be summed up to unwanted drama. but anyway, catlincs is up and i must say i like it.

Apparently you know more than me Tongue Alright it'll be impressive if they actually listen. Really and honestly, we've always supported anyone who supports us, it's just who we are and it was sad to see a reaction like that from them.

Yeah the site is good, but it needs one-click crypto payments which are being worked on and a list of a few more services that are offered.

EDIT: CatlinCS Will be added to the OP of this ANN as a merchant next ANN update (in a few hours)

Hey again!  Grin

Man, what is that ? https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2852

Failing to see the point, call me dense or tired (have been up for way too long).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Samai

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:29:49 AM

Hey again!  Grin

Failing to see the point, call me dense or tired (have been up for way too long).

Espers network must disconnect older versions, otherwise all clients works with different parameters.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 09:52:53 AM

Hey again!  Grin

Espers network must disconnect older versions, otherwise all clients works with different parameters.

Later released will be bumped so that older clients are no longer supported, however at this moment any old client's sync will simply stall out.
Thank you for the heads up but don't worry we are aware of the fact that older version do not disconnect automatically.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Samai

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:55:33 AM

Hey again!  Grin

Later released will be bumped so that older clients are no longer supported, however at this moment any old client's sync will simply stall out.
Thank you for the heads up but don't worry we are aware of the fact that older version do not disconnect automatically.

You need make next softfork. NOW!  Grin Grin
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 10:01:42 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 10:12:54 AM by CryptoCoderz

Hey again!  Grin

Are you really use 10300 version?  Grin

You need make next softfork. NOW!  Grin Grin

Not on no sleep, that's asking for trouble, Grin  
When we release the mining this week we'll phase out older clients. Like I said don't worry we will make sure to do things right Smiley
Still, again, thank you. It's nice to see community members be so on top of things. Very cool! Smiley

EDIT: If you're worried about older clients running, it doesn't really work that way, older client's will stall out if there was a large enough change as the nodes will disconnect from old or "truant" clients that do not have the same changes that the new client does.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Samai

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:14:22 AM

Hey again!  Grin

When we release the mining this week we'll phase out older clients. Like I said don't worry we will make sure to do things right Smiley
Still, again, thank you. It's nice to see community members be so on top of things. Very cool! Smiley

Shocked you're crazy.

https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2844 delete 2844-2853 lines and paste:

Code:
   bool badVersion = false;
        if (pfrom->nVersion < MIN_PEER_PROTO_VERSION)
            {
              badVersion = true;
            }
        if (pfrom->nVersion < 60016 && GetAdjustedTime() >= nBlocktimeregress)
            {
              badVersion = true;
            }
        if (badVersion)
            {
            // disconnect from peers older than this proto version
            LogPrintf("partner %s using obsolete version %i; disconnecting\n", pfrom->addr.ToString(), pfrom->nVersion);
            pfrom->fDisconnect = true;
            return false;
            }

https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/master/src/clientversion.h#L12 change 2 to 3

https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/master/src/version.h#L33 change to
Code:
static const int PROTOCOL_VERSION = 60016;

https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/master/src/checkpoints.cpp#L33 change to

Code:
      ( 125001, uint256("0xa1b1fb5c9ff4606d422b462d37da1acb17b60d0107593af9b124eb256fa1aedb"))

Rebuild daemons firstly in nodes, explorer nova and other exchanges, then update clients asap.
Be happy!
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 10:24:27 AM

Hey again!  Grin

Shocked you're crazy.

https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2844 delete 2844-2853 lines and paste:

Code:
   bool badVersion = false;
        if (pfrom->nVersion < MIN_PEER_PROTO_VERSION)
            {
              badVersion = true;
            }
        if (pfrom->nVersion < 60016 && GetAdjustedTime() >= nBlocktimeregress)
            {
              badVersion = true;
            }
        if (badVersion)
            {
            // disconnect from peers older than this proto version
            LogPrintf("partner %s using obsolete version %i; disconnecting\n", pfrom->addr.ToString(), pfrom->nVersion);
            pfrom->fDisconnect = true;
            return false;
            }

https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/master/src/clientversion.h#L12 change 2 to 3

https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/master/src/version.h#L33 change to
Code:
static const int PROTOCOL_VERSION = 60016;

https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/master/src/checkpoints.cpp#L33 change to

Code:
      ( 125001, uint256("0xa1b1fb5c9ff4606d422b462d37da1acb17b60d0107593af9b124eb256fa1aedb"))

Rebuild daemons firstly in nodes, explorer nova and other exchanges, then update clients asap.
Be happy!

Wow that is quite the guide.
Samai we really do thank you, but we're not going to make changes right this second. (It's not how we work it's nothing against you).
That being said, again don't worry.
We will are aware of the versioning and its repercussions as well as what to change.  We are also aware that the soft forks should be checkpointed.

Honestly if you wanted you could make a pull request. We'd review and accept it depending on the review outcome.
I don't want to blow you off, I'm personally saying no one else on the team is up at this hour and I must be insane to be still up lol. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
anarchrist

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:55:29 PM

why is wallet miner taking so long?`

We had quite a few other things to fix, if you looks the the past 5 pages or so you'll catch up on why.
Besides that we partnered with a company and we had a lot of work to do to finish it up. Setup servers, pools I mean we aren't gods.

cool cool. just realized that i sounded a little snarky but I didn't mean anything by it.  love the project keep up the good work. will the wallet miner work on older video cards? iv been cpu mining on a core2duo but i have an ATI 5XXX id like to mine with. Im able to mine just about any other coin with it but ESP miners dont work Sad
neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 07:53:48 PM

What are like new When will power Spending minahs esper Huh Huh

Tbone123

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:14:28 PM

Do not mean to be rude, but neguinho I think you need a better translator program. What you wrote does not make any sense that I can understand to try and answer.

Internet of People - USA North Chapter Leader
neguinho

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 08:32:38 PM

Do not mean to be rude, but neguinho I think you need a better translator program. What you wrote does not make any sense that I can understand to try and answer.
google

anarchrist

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:36:12 PM

@Everyone
Check out the new business website for Catlin Computer Solutions

More stuff coming! Smiley

Haha wow how did you do that?!  Cheesy  This is amazing. This project is extremely undervalued.

We had quite a few other things to fix, if you looks the the past 5 pages or so you'll catch up on why.
Besides that we partnered with a company and we had a lot of work to do to finish it up. Setup servers, pools I mean we aren't gods.

You are the only dev team I know treating the community as customers, justifying your delays etc. We have to remember that this is still just a small software project, compared to big players like ETH. Your productivity is perfectly fine IMO. For even more transparency you would need to run a public Scrum or something with a burndown chart but that comes with a lot of disadvantages also. Just do your thing, this project is a pleasure to watch!  Smiley

Thank you so very much! You left me personally speachless Smiley

@EVERYONE

Wow... Just wow... I have no words, we did not deserve this!
We've NEVER DONE ANTHING BUT SUPPORT CRYPTOPIA AND THIS IS WHAT WE GET IN RETURN?!

Shit exchange anyway. pretty much nobody trusts them.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 09:31:13 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 09:43:32 PM by CryptoCoderz

cool cool. just realized that i sounded a little snarky but I didn't mean anything by it.  love the project keep up the good work. will the wallet miner work on older video cards? iv been cpu mining on a core2duo but i have an ATI 5XXX id like to mine with. Im able to mine just about any other coin with it but ESP miners dont work Sad

No worries we just realized the same about ours hehe Smiley thank you very much for your continued support and faith in the project. We're hoping to have the wallet miner support HD 4XXX and 5XXX cards as well yes, we've even picked up a HD5870 and a HD4850 to test the builds with. Sorry about the lack of support for the older models, when compiled the newest resources from AMD are typically used therefore only newer cards work, so we will be playing with older driver support with older resources.

Sadly we could not understand that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
anarchrist

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:30:19 PM

cool cool. just realized that i sounded a little snarky but I didn't mean anything by it.  love the project keep up the good work. will the wallet miner work on older video cards? iv been cpu mining on a core2duo but i have an ATI 5XXX id like to mine with. Im able to mine just about any other coin with it but ESP miners dont work Sad

No worries we just realized the same about ours hehe Smiley thank you very much for your continued support and faith in the project. We're hoping to have the wallet miner support HD 4XXX and 5XXX cards as well yes, we've even picked up a HD5870 and a HD4850 to test the builds with. Sorry about the lack of support for the older models, when compiled the newest resources from AMD are typically used therefore only newer cards work, so we will be playing with older driver support with older resources.

Sadly we could not understand that.

all good man. i love that you bought the old school cards for testing. you guys are hellla awesome! cant wait to see where this coin goes. shame its so undervalued right now but i expect that will change in the not too distant future. Its refreshing to see a dev team with the level of communication you guys have with the users as well. nowhere to go but up!
neguinho

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 11:28:30 PM

HOW IT CAN Get satosh

CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 12:44:54 AM

HOW IT CAN Get satosh

As it diversifies in usability it will gain value. We are already accepted by one business we partnered with and will continue to expand into other fields.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
ryan7269

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:36:47 AM

for the people without gpus it would have been nice for just the basic cpu miner in wallet to have worked since the beginning
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:02:16 AM

So the main exchange for espers coin is novaexchange ?

What happened to it being on cryptopia ? I remember seeing it winning and being listed for DOT on there.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 05:11:49 AM

for the people without gpus it would have been nice for just the basic cpu miner in wallet to have worked since the beginning

We understand. Please just bear with us while we wrap up the mining feature for you Smiley

So the main exchange for espers coin is novaexchange ?

What happened to it being on cryptopia ? I remember seeing it winning and being listed for DOT on there.

It used to be listed on Cryptopia but they delisted us without warning or reason, banned all team members immediately and delisted every one of our projects. Including bunny which isn't even actually affiliated with us.
(This can be looked into a page or two back) be careful logging into cryptopia as they will bann you if they suspect you to be involved with any of our projects. Sad really

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: