Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:03:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923798 times)
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:34:52 AM

I'm anxiously waiting for this to hit yobit. I'm going to put up 2 billion at 1 satoshi as the first person. Who wants to race.

There's always one.................

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
E1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:36:01 AM

I'm anxiously waiting for this to hit yobit. I'm going to put up 2 billion at 1 satoshi as the first person. Who wants to race.
first person will be an owner of yobit and it's managers, good luck with your cheated billions
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:37:00 AM

Yep and the perfect way to stifle a coin having it stuck at only 1 satoshi  , I honestly wish people would learn to trade , you will put it at 1 sat and then a heap of others will and just kill its growth !! Roll Eyes

Smiley Free market man. Don't QQ
Yes it is a free market , but it actually show's your belief in the coin , as you would rather make peanuts and be part of disabling the growth of a coin , than actually support a coin and help with its growth !!
That is the problem with 95% of people in the crypto realm , only me ,me ,me !! and people wonder why the general public have a negative approach to crypto's!! and i will say it as i see it !!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:39:17 AM

You guys are dreaming if you think this is going to be higher than 1-2 satoshi for the first few weeks. Too big of a coin supply for it to be worth anything more than that for now.

There are hundreds of millions and billions of coins out. Anything more than 1-2 sat and no one's going to buy it. If it was worth say 10 satoshi, that means that an average cpu mining today would be making over $5 / day. Not really likely... yet

The day it's worth over 10 satoshi will be the day tons of cpus will be bought to mine this because of the low ROI.

I appreciate your optimism, but you'll have to wait weeks for this to hit 2 satoshi. I guarantee that. Just do the math and realize how many coins are out.

And 2 billion coins is not peanuts Cheesy That's quite a bit of cash at 1 satoshi. That's 20 BTC.
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:43:05 AM

You guys are dreaming if you think this is going to be higher than 1-2 satoshi for the first few weeks. Too big of a coin supply for it to be worth anything more than that for now.

There are hundreds of millions and billions of coins out. Anything more than 1-2 sat and no one's going to buy it. If it was worth say 10 satoshi, that means that an average cpu mining today would be making over $5 / day. Not really likely... yet

The day it's worth over 10 satoshi will be the day tons of cpus will be bought to mine this because of the low ROI.

I appreciate your optimism, but you'll have to wait weeks for this to hit 2 satoshi. I guarantee that. Just do the math and realize how many coins are out.

The following words spring to mind:

Poser
Attention Seeker
Muppet

Anyways......good luck with your campaign of self promotion.......

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:51:53 AM

This place has become a cult. So much hatred and shaming on anything community doesn't agree with. That's kind of sad to see the community like that.

Nothing wrong talking about a price it's definitely going to be listed at. Regardless of if you like it or not, it's going to be 1 satoshi for a while. there's over 200 billion coins out right now. Realism > Optimism.

I see the potential in this coin rising, but the supply will make it almost impossible to break that 1 satoshi mark for the first few weeks.
jdh015232

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:55:14 AM

looking good so far, i like this coin!
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:56:11 AM

And 2 billion coins is not peanuts Cheesy That's quite a bit of cash at 1 satoshi. That's 20 BTC.

I will agree with that for the first week or 2 it will probly only be worth 1 or 2 sats , expected , but that is the problem a very short term view and the length of faith in the coin , and i will admit it I have done that back when bitcoin was only worth $1 each , i mined and sold so many that if i held them I would be a frikken millionaire and i look back and learnt a lesson from that , with a Dev or group of Dev's that are extending themselves with development and do seem to have a clear path they are following , you have to look at a longer term and support that , if you do have that amount of coins , you could have a extremely positive position within the community and intern it would benefit and reward you , not in a week or 2 but over a long period , months possibly years, but by doing that you will just make people think , well with that huge sell cockblock its not worth it and move to other projects, so think about it , look at the bigger picture and be a positive force , if more people did that within the crypto realm , the general public would look at us all and say they are positive and are building something great!!
I know what i say doe's sound a little dreamy , but i have been in the crypto realm since 2010 and have a real passion for all things crypto, yep i have lost money , made money , been scammed and know the game thru experincing the good and bad here , and would rather be a positive force , than a negitve force!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
help me01

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

support yocoin scrypt POW

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:11:30 AM

I will agree with that for the first week or 2 it will probly only be worth 1 or 2 sats , expected , but that is the problem a very short term view and the length of faith in the coin , and i will admit it I have done that back when bitcoin was only worth $1 each , i mined and sold so many that if i held them I would be a frikken millionaire and i look back and learnt a lesson from that , with a Dev or group of Dev's that are extending themselves with development and do seem to have a clear path they are following , you have to look at a longer term and support that , if you do have that amount of coins , you could have a extremely positive position within the community and intern it would benefit and reward you , not in a week or 2 but over a long period , months possibly years, but by doing that you will just make people think , well with that huge sell cockblock its not worth it and move to other projects, so think about it , look at the bigger picture and be a positive force , if more people did that within the crypto realm , the general public would look at us all and say they are positive and are building something great!!
I know what i say doe's sound a little dreamy , but i have been in the crypto realm since 2010 and have a real passion for all things crypto, yep i have lost money , made money , been scammed and know the game thru experincing the good and bad here , and would rather be a positive force , than a negitve force!!

...well explanation ....i total agree and our espcoin community to....thanks man Cool
mnamshares

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:13:58 AM

i'd make a batch file for each core for sure, that would be max power Smiley

another way to gain a little hash rate is to overclock your processor a little bit.  most modern processors got a little wiggle room from stock, and way more on upgraded cooling.

You can easily implement that without running another batchfile by just increasing the thread number, its the same thing.

How come some has a big hash rate like 10k? What CPU are they using?

Can I mine from a VPS?

For an i7 processor, how much hash rate can I possibly get? Will adding a dedicated video card and RAM improve the hashrate?

They are using multiple PCs or servers that run simultaneously , I do not know for an i7 but you can try by maximizing the number of threads for your cpu miner and observe.
Yep you can mine from a VPS, others are doing that already.

Can you post step by step guide about how to mine ESPERS on VPS?
cryptomaddness

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:17:30 AM

^^^ This..... I haven't touched a single coin from my share. Actually bought a ton more. I don't care if I have to sit on them for the rest of my life. I will not sell at a measly 1 sat. This project means more to this team than that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xichum

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:20:31 AM

My pc is not getting on this Smiley)
Hope i can get next airdrop.
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:24:05 AM

Indeed, ESP is a long term project and with such a passionate community and ambitious and driven developers, one can only expect great things..........

ESP is for HOLDING, not for DUMPING for a quick profit...but that said, the sooner we get rid of the dumpers, the better off the community will be.........well in my opinion, anyways.......

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:24:35 AM

i think 1-2 sat for a week or two is not bad for us here but right after that week i strongly believe that the coin will value itself, this community will grow as long as dev have a strong road map and future plan, those billions in number can be use in many ways so holders and esperans lets work together will see you in yobit guys.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
trincaxt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:37:03 AM

I am looking with good eyes that currency dev committed  Grin

mnamshares

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:53:10 AM

Any news on Yobit listing?
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:23:18 AM

You can't blame humans for acting selfishly. Its behavior that should be expected and condemning it leads nowhere. Especially in situations where people interact without personally knowing each other. This is not just a crypto community phenomenon.

The devs I believe know about this because they are not stupid. But they seem confident enough that they can beat the odds and make this coin a success eventhough the path they have chosen seems to make it more difficult than it could have been. I respect that and have decided to take this gamble with them by not selling my share for the peanuts I can get right now.

But I am also a realist. I know the coin will be stuck on dumpville for a long time and no amount of preaching will help.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:40:02 AM

we always welcome and make our own opinion here, and i know crypto and cc already state that, as part of this community I still believe that we are here because we believe with dev and we are waiting for this coin to break everything dev is not sleeping they are working for us, we even not paying them for any amount they just need us to believe. so again every one is welcome here we are not seeing any self moderated rules here.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
E1337

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:45:50 AM

The devs I believe know about this because they are not stupid. But they seem confident enough that they can beat the odds and make this coin a success eventhough the path they have chosen seems to make it more difficult than it could have been. I respect that and have decided to take this gamble with them by not selling my share for the peanuts I can get right now.
Good words. I am thinking exactly the same.
But gonna do something like trade/arbitrage SELL -> Buy cheaper thats it, anyway it's good to any crypto coin in this world
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 06:07:30 AM

we have the temp fix in place wallet version 0.8.0.4 will launch shortly  Wink

users will no longer be able to send under one cent, however the decimal places will still go just as far back as they use to and will have values if the transaction is over one cent (1.00001 is valid, while .001 is not)
This solves the transactions getting "stuck" glitch, which was caused by micro-transactions.

Also the website will be updated shortly after.

Hope everyone is enjoying the project as much as we are.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: