Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
Den51k

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:52:36 PM

Hi all! If the encrypted wallet-now how to unlock? On all other wallet is unlocking button and here no!? And now how to be? Sorry for the translation-translator (((

#CENTUS# DBC#BINCOME#BINC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:52:45 PM

hi, i bought some esp and withdrew it from the exchange and it worked just fine. then i tried to send it to my other wallet and the coins never got send. they were lost from my first wallet but second wallet did not get them. can you help me?

can anyone else send coin to second wallet? i can not
Sending to various wallets will not make a difference unless both are installed on the same machine

so i can not send coins to second wallet on different computer?
if it is on another computer it will work fine. when you run two wallets on the same computer the Wallet.dat's are the same thus you cannot send to yourself. however if it is on another computer it will act as a normal transaction.

that is what i do. i send coins to second computer 2 hours ago. they did not send. it was 10.000,00 espers. coins did not go on second wallet, only lose them from first wallet
check to make sure you sent to the correct Address it is possible a character was deleted on accident or one added.

i just check, address was correct but coins never arrive. transaction says 0/6 confirms. what does this mean?
please post the address for the second wallet
i will look into it.

EKjiyBCtH2cjTn2z2BJsQ64zbT53K5reEv this is second wallet address, thank you for help

Post the transaction ID. Your wallet address doesn't shows anything on the explorer.
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:54:18 PM

Hi all! If the encrypted wallet-now how to unlock? On all other wallet is unlocking button and here no!? And now how to be? Sorry for the translation-translator (((
did you set a password for it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:55:39 PM

@EVERYONE
i am more then happy to help anyone with their issues but please PM me. this would guarantee the fastest response. as well as not spamming the ANN thread thank you for understanding.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
FogCaster

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:58:09 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 06:08:28 PM by FogCaster

hi, i bought some esp and withdrew it from the exchange and it worked just fine. then i tried to send it to my other wallet and the coins never got send. they were lost from my first wallet but second wallet did not get them. can you help me?

Sending to various wallets will not make a difference unless both are installed on the same machine

if it is on another computer it will work fine. when you run two wallets on the same computer the Wallet.dat's are the same thus you cannot send to yourself. however if it is on another computer it will act as a normal transaction.

that is what i do. i send coins to second computer 2 hours ago. they did not send. it was 10.000,00 espers. coins did not go on second wallet, only lose them from first wallet
check to make sure you sent to the correct Address it is possible a character was deleted on accident or one added.

i just check, address was correct but coins never arrive. transaction says 0/6 confirms. what does this mean?
i will look into it.

EKjiyBCtH2cjTn2z2BJsQ64zbT53K5reEv this is second wallet address, thank you for help

Post the transaction ID. Your wallet address doesn't shows anything on the explorer.

https://i.imgur.com/wUL6CR7.png?1  this is from my wallet i send from
i cannot get picture to show in thread so that is link

i send to this address: EKjiyBCtH2cjTn2z2BJsQ64zbT53K5reEv

tx id: 1cece1ad0b36caeeadda3fba57ed271560f00439aae1d052aa2067598f34b39f
noobwhosuckatlife

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:08:17 PM

What about Yobit doe?
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:09:23 PM

i will look into it.

this is from my wallet i send from
i cannot get picture to show in thread so that is link

Please PM me a link to a picture of the main wallet tab. where it has your balance.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:11:19 PM

Nobody has been forgotten. we are at work.  there are 50 more people we need to send to. (not including those who didn't send an address.)

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:13:30 PM

Hey there Bitcointalk!, CryptoCoderz has been around for a little over a year now running other blockchains and at length we've decided to create our own to contribute to the community.
Yes, we have enough of these you say?, maybe that's true, However, We are in development of new features such as-

• Secure Emailing System
  • Proof-of-Reliability
  • Chain-to-Chain Interfacing
  • Unique Blockchain Migration
  • Manageable Sidechains
  • Voting
  • Web on Blockchain (Site hosting on the Chain)
  • Lite-Chain
  • Unique Auto-Generated Config
  • Auto-Updating
  • ... and much, much more

Client and Source Launched!
Updated to v0.8.0.2
>>>Windows Wallet (Binaries)<<<
Okay guys, wallet download is here as well:
MEGA DOWNLOAD MIRROR
Updated to v0.8.0.2
>>>Mac OSX Wallet<<<

EXTERNAL MINERS FOR POOL HASHING
Windows CPU Binaries (Thank you Vorksholk!)

POOLS
SUPRNOVA (Thank you ocminer!)
MaxMiner (thank you guys!)

>>>Github'd Source<<<

-Explanation of the gameplan and goals-
Reverse-ICO: Simply put WE HATE SCAMS... so this is the opposite! We are giving away the first 20% of Espers in an effort to stimulate interest in the project and have users be able to get in on a project for no cost PERIOD.

>>>Giveaway Thread Here<<<

The way this will work is very simple: The 20% generated for the Reverse-ICO will be available for everyone to get a piece of by tweeting about this project or posting in some form of social media, that's all we ask! (Proof is Required)
At the end of a week (April, 18th, 2016) the amount will be divided between all who participate in the giveaway.

The 5% 4.8% development fund is being broken down as such:
-0.8% to Whywetrance (Arranged for current and future graphics work [We miss having you on the team])
-0.8% to FrontierSetter ([Jonathan Zaretsky] For current and future development)
-0.8% to cryptomaddness ([Jimmy] For assistant development)
-0.8% to Resurgam ([Jacob Worrell] For Web Design and Development)
-0.8% to Greenbank (The PR Guy Smiley  )
-0.8% to ctGiant (Mac Developer, BlockExplorer)

Much of the development fund will be used in giveaways and other promotions.
Our goal is a blockchain done right with great features and wide integration with NO BS.

Dev fund has been reduced and a SECOND GiveAway is now scheduled

If you're interested you can find out more about us and what we do from our >>>Official Website<<<

Spanish translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1437629.new#new
Portuguese translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1438334.0
Russian translate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1438975

Stick around more info coming soon!

Something to tide everyone over for a little:

• Total = 500 Billion [ESP]
  • Block = 50,000 [ESP]
  • Algorithm = HMQ1725
  • Type = PoW/(PoR in development)
  • Reverse-ICO = 100 Billion (20%)
  • Reserved for Development = 25 Billion (5%)
  • Block Time = 20 Seconds
  • Difficulty Retarget = 10 Blocks
  • Port = 22447
  • RpcPort = 22440
  • Auto Updater = Yes (Windows)
  • Auto-Generated Config = Yes
  • In-wallet CPU Miner = Yes

NODES:
Okay guys, Updated Nodes, please connect to them if you are having sync issues, More will follow.
Code:
addnode=159.203.12.73:22447
addnode=70.214.43.97:22447
addnode=104.236.150.155:22447
addnode=159.203.24.196:22447
addnode=107.170.212.222:22447
addnode=173.18.196.253:22447
addnode=188.166.155.131:22447
addnode=146.185.153.196:22447
addnode=208.68.36.6:22447
addnode=46.101.188.194:22447

CryptoCoderz@gmail.com

FaceBook

Twitter

>>>ESPERS BLOCK EXPLORER<<< - Thank you CtGiant!

Not Yet Available (Working on it bear with us)

FogCaster

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:14:10 PM

Please PM me a link to a picture of the main wallet tab. where it has your balance.

http://imgur.com/15HH8PB  this is link to picture of my balance

what is PM mean?

is anyone able to send coin to a second wallet?
cryptomaddness

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:16:51 PM

what is PM mean?

PM stands for Personal Message or Private Message.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
white92d15b7

Activity: 168

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:18:44 PM

omg !!! you  miners are the best, i'll take 100's of dollars of espers @ 2 latoshis lol

CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:21:26 PM

this is link to picture of my balance

what is PM mean?

Please include the full wallet. that is the correct tab just make the screen shot apply to the entire wallet. dont cut anything out.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
FogCaster

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:28:11 PM

http://imgur.com/15HH8PB  this is link to picture of my balance

what is PM mean?

Please include the full wallet. that is the correct tab just make the screen shot apply to the entire wallet. dont cut anything out.

i try to send coins to second computer i use as cold storage, all transactions are not sending like first one.

i send first transaction to first address, then it did not receive so i make second address, they also do not receive coins

here is link to wallet picture http://imgur.com/VDOHyLe
cryptomaddness

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:29:45 PM

omg !!! you  miners are the best, i'll take 100's of dollars of espers @ 2 latoshis lol

Someone is eating that market all up lol

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:31:50 PM

omg !!! you  miners are the best, i'll take 100's of dollars of espers @ 2 latoshis lol
i don´t thinks this is just the miners, i will buy some millions too, is time to take the coins from weak hands. cheers.
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:32:08 PM

Someone is eating that market all up lol

Yeah its me eating all that shit up !!!!! Instantaneously funds diverted !!!!!

white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:33:46 PM

under 10 latoshi's  sign me up !!!!!!

TheButcher88

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:33:53 PM

Couple questions:

Am I to late for the Reverse-ICO?
Where can I buy ESP (Any exchange?)
Is there any linux miner?

Thanks in advance Smiley
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:37:28 PM

Couple questions:

Am I to late for the Reverse-ICO?
Where can I buy ESP (Any exchange?)
Is there any linux miner?

Thanks in advance Smiley

your too late for the reverse ico

nova exchange .. . you can buy for 14 latoshi's atm . .

esp.suprnova.cc is only place to find any external miner from wallet

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: