Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
cryptomaddness

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:38:42 PM

Couple questions:

Am I to late for the Reverse-ICO?
Where can I buy ESP (Any exchange?)
Is there any linux miner?

Thanks in advance Smiley

your too late for the reverse ico

nova exchange .. . you can buy for 14 latoshi's atm . .

esp.suprnova.cc is only place to find any external miner from wallet

There will be another give away soon though so stick around!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:39:37 PM

Couple questions:

Thanks in advance Smiley
Sadly you are to late for the reverse-ICO (there will be another giveaway)
It is available on https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_ESP/
i believe someone made a linux miner. ill try and find the link.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
godda04

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:40:14 PM

under 10 latoshi's  sign me up !!!!!!

lol 10 latoshis is like $18k marketcap. good luck with that
TheButcher88

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:43:19 PM

Couple questions:

Thanks in advance Smiley

your too late for the reverse ico

nova exchange .. . you can buy for 14 latoshi's atm . .

esp.suprnova.cc is only place to find any external miner from wallet

Thanks for your fast response. I was a bit to lazy to read the whole topic.
I'm mining now on windows but I would like to mine on my ubuntu server too.
FogCaster

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:47:42 PM

Please PM me a link to a picture of the main wallet tab. where it has your balance.

http://imgur.com/15HH8PB  this is link to picture of my balance

what is PM mean?

is anyone able to send coin to a second wallet?
Please include the full wallet. that is the correct tab just make the screen shot apply to the entire wallet. dont cut anything out.

i try to send coins to second computer i use as cold storage, all transactions are not sending like first one.

i send first transaction to first address, then it did not receive so i make second address, they also do not receive coins

here is link to wallet picture http://imgur.com/VDOHyLe

if you can tell me what i doing wrong and why coins wont send i would be grateful! thank you!
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:50:22 PM

https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_ESP/

WOW 23 LTC already almost #2 on LTC market on nova.. i think LTC was the right way to go guys. Keep it up. Let's push this up to satoshi markets soon. I know we don't care much about price right now because we're features driven right guys?

But it's still very fun to play with this many coins and watch the market.

I now have almost 1 BILLION of these coins from mining and the giveaway and am loving this so much.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:51:16 PM

Please PM me a link to a picture of the main wallet tab. where it has your balance.

this is link to picture of my balance

what is PM mean?

Please include the full wallet. that is the correct tab just make the screen shot apply to the entire wallet. dont cut anything out.

i try to send coins to second computer i use as cold storage, all transactions are not sending like first one.

i send first transaction to first address, then it did not receive so i make second address, they also do not receive coins

here is link to wallet picture

if you can tell me what i doing wrong and why coins wont send i would be grateful! thank you!
PLEASE PM ME
Take a screenshot of the receiving wallet!!!
Please include the full wallet. that is the correct tab just make the screen shot apply to the entire wallet. do not cut anything out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
white92d15b7

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:00:22 PM

and there goes the first person dumping their ico for 27 ltc . . .

FogCaster

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:05:14 PM

http://imgur.com/15HH8PB  this is link to picture of my balance

what is PM mean?

here is link to wallet picture http://imgur.com/VDOHyLe

PLEASE PM ME
Please include the full wallet. that is the correct tab just make the screen shot apply to the entire wallet. do not cut anything out.

how do i send PM?

http://imgur.com/a/xrvFg

here is link to my wallet pages, i only recieve 1 coin from first test transaction, no coins come from the transaction where i send 10.000,00 coins
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 07:08:29 PM

what is PM mean?

PLEASE PM ME

how do i send PM?

here is link to my wallet pages, i only recieve 1 coin from first test transaction, no coins come from the transaction where i send 10.000,00 coins
the 1 ESP i sent went through fine. make sure your first wallet is connected to the internet. and there isnt a network conflict.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
philakone

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:25:49 PM

To send a picture from IMG URL, don't copy and paste the actual link here. After you upload the picture, find this link:

use the BBC CODE FORUMS link

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:30:19 PM

WOW 23 LTC already almost #2 on LTC market on nova.. i think LTC was the right way to go guys. Keep it up. Let's push this up to satoshi markets soon. I know we don't care much about price right now because we're features driven right guys?

I now have almost 1 BILLION of these coins from mining and the giveaway and am loving this so much.
how did you do that? wow a billion espers can you guide me how to mine this one mate aside from the built in
mining capabilities of the wallet? thanks in advanced mate hope CC will let me know this one, just wanna have
this as many as I can hahaha.

white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:30:47 PM

what is PM mean?

PLEASE PM ME

how do i send PM?

the 1 ESP i sent went through fine. make sure your first wallet is connected to the internet. and there isnt a network conflict.

the wallet works great for me Smiley

white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:31:36 PM

what is PM mean?

PLEASE PM ME

how do i send PM?

the wallet works great for me Smiley

i send from 1 wallet to the next no problem Smiley

white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:32:55 PM

how did you do that? wow a billion espers can you guide me how to mine this one mate aside from the built in
mining capabilities of the wallet? thanks in advanced mate hope CC will let me know this one, just wanna have

esp.suprnova.cc

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:41:18 PM

so it is beginning to be recognized from trading market great start if all of us works together and make some noise about espers aside from twitter and other social network if we can place it from yobit or other trading platform dev is very helpful so all we have to do is help them as much as we can, making it sure that espers holders will prosper from this project good luck guys.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
philakone

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:55:01 PM

How to mine ESPER guide:

Load esper cpuminer on a flash drive and learn about stealth software. go install it at all the evil big box stores like best buy and staples. let it run. LOL.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 08:40:31 PM

How to mine ESPER guide:

Load esper cpuminer on a flash drive and learn about stealth software. go install it at all the evil big box stores like best buy and staples. let it run. LOL.
We do not recommend this mining method as it is illegal

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:50:19 PM

Is it true? POW end block 50000 Huh
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:50:29 PM

I suggest to add this coin to c-cex exchange . that will be very useful for this cryptocurrency , I am ready to vote for it and I think there are many members are ready to vote like me .
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: