Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 [675] 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:33:45 AM

So this was just posted on Twitter

New logo and updates on the way

Much better logo
Wow that logo sounds to be so cool. I love to see that in my wallet soon.
Is not it plagiarism?
Nod32 - the same logo... Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fenn500

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:03:49 AM

https://i.imgur.com/OXK9kqS.png

Much better logo
Is not it plagiarism?

Hmmmm..

http://www10.0zz0.com/2011/12/29/12/316157434.png
Arizal

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:09:40 AM

8/3/17 Q & A with Cryptocoderz on Espers Discord https://discord.gg/hhYP8yT
-------------
Q: Is a high priority what was the latest development and what is the next development coderz is working on?
A: Same as always, just following the project roadmap, the larger functions are still being finished while things like the PoS rework has been undergoing testing  and things like PoW/PoS block shuffling has already been fixed and is waiting to be toggled (since it will be bundled with the other updates) that covers immediate tasks.
Q: The roadmap on ESPERS.IO where the graphic looks like a DNA strand and WWW is highlighted? That does not actually say where in the roadmap we are in the development cycle.
I know better than to ask a timeline but your goals are heafty ( mobile wallets, secure messaging system, masternodes (intuitive node launching and monitoring), smooth sync patch, shrinking blockchain, light clients ) How close are we to any of these milestones and how many programmers are on these milestones.
A: There aren't many lol two are working on core code that's why also at times you see slower progress.
Mobile wallet is finished in all seriousness, have been just working with other team members on testing it live and setting up servers for it.
Q: IOS or android?
A: Android currently.
Q: How long has the mobile wallet been in the works?
A: Just going on a month now.
Q: What would you say is the most difficult and complex of the goals?
A: Cross chain communication and site on chain development. Masternodes we've done with INSN along with a basic secured messaging system. Just taking a different approach for the code in Espers.
Q:  So its fair to take a educated guess that other goals will also take 1-3 mo each?
A: Not too sure to which goals you're referring to specifically as each one has its own level of difficulty.
Q: Are there even a billion coins in circulation yet?
A: Yes there are just a little over 20b now. There was a big airdrop when the project was launched.
Q:  With such a large coin supply isn't even 25mm a small amt to start a master node since ppl hold billions. wont that centralize MN in the hands of a few and make rewards small.
A: Not many hold billions mind you.
Q: Can you explain staking as far as espers is concerned. To me it seems broken meaning ppl have millions of coins and wallet says staking but no rewards or rewards after a very long time.
Q: Thank You for your time. after my staking comment I just received one after 3 days 24*7.
A: It's not as often as it should be but it does indeed work, it was a reference implementation and obviously needed a rework to handle more users, we've been testing the update for the past two weeks now.
Q: Do you see espers technology speaking competing with the likes of nem or other similar coins in the future say 2-3 years down the line?
A: I see Espers being the replacement for server hosting and other data storage/deliver venues in that sort of time frame, which is the goal anyway.
Q: What is the next project after the wallet?
A: The wallet or client is what lets the user interface with the project, so after it gets this update there are many more to come lol I don't think it will ever stop
Q: How does espers having coins mean anything in relation to being a replacement to servers?
A: Well we've previously discussed site one chain and other things that are planned for the project. When we did so it was stated that sites are stored on the chain, not on servers so... anyway.
Q: Does having esper coins allow you to use the sites on chain?  is that how esper coins get their value?
A: Coins will be used as "fuel" in a sense yes, for instance hosting a website through the chain would require one to pay ESP to do so. It designed so that way the system stays running on its own, fees paid for services goes back to reward stakers and miners.
Q: The currect logo of the spaceship looking evil eye is good but the new logo is mature and will appeal to the masses. will the logo be changed?
A: Well whywetrance has a new one he's been working on. I think everyone will like it more.
Q: Have investors approached you or any members of the team with serious inquiries?
A: No deals with investors have been made or offered.
Q: Would you be against investors being a part of espers?
A:  It leaves me personally with mixed feelings honestly.
Q: Will the encrypted messaging burn esp as fuel aswell?
A: Within reason, it will be along the lines of character length and if there are attachments, in otherwords the more load on the chain it goes from being free to using ESP.
Q: Will everything in the espers ecosystem be anonymous?
A: Anonymity is a fairly mislabeled term, will your information be encrypted and will you need the private key to view what was sent to someone? Sure, will someone be able to see that pubkey such-and-such sent a message to pubkey so-and-so, also yes.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:18:40 AM

Q: Do you see espers technology speaking competing with the likes of nem or other similar coins in the future say 2-3 years down the line?
A: I see Espers being the replacement for server hosting and other data storage/deliver venues in that sort of time frame, which is the goal anyway.

When that happens, the sky is the limit I assume. Shocked It's closer to the current internet infrastructure than Ethereum.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
cyberpitstop

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:22:56 PM

////Q: Is a high priority what was the latest development and what is the next development coderz is working on?
A: Same as always, just following the project roadmap, the larger functions are still being finished while things like the PoS rework has been undergoing testing  and things like PoW/PoS block shuffling has already been fixed and is waiting to be toggled (since it will be bundled with the other updates) that covers immediate tasks.
Q: The roadmap on ESPERS.IO where the graphic looks like a DNA strand and WWW is highlighted? That does not actually say where in the roadmap we are in the development cycle.
I know better than to ask a timeline but your goals are heafty ( mobile wallets, secure messaging system, masternodes (intuitive node launching and monitoring), smooth sync patch, shrinking blockchain, light clients ) How close are we to any of these milestones and how many programmers are on these milestones.
A: There aren't many lol two are working on core code that's why also at times you see slower progress.
Mobile wallet is finished in all seriousness, have been just working with other team members on testing it live and setting up servers for it.
Q: IOS or android?
A: Android currently.
Q: How long has the mobile wallet been in the works?
A: Just going on a month now.
Q: What would you say is the most difficult and complex of the goals?
A: Cross chain communication and site on chain development. Masternodes we've done with INSN along with a basic secured messaging system. Just taking a different approach for the code in Espers.
Q:  So its fair to take a educated guess that other goals will also take 1-3 mo each?
A: Not too sure to which goals you're referring to specifically as each one has its own level of difficulty.
Q: Are there even a billion coins in circulation yet?
A: Yes there are just a little over 20b now. There was a big airdrop when the project was launched.
Q:  With such a large coin supply isn't even 25mm a small amt to start a master node since ppl hold billions. wont that centralize MN in the hands of a few and make rewards small.
A: Not many hold billions mind you.
Q: Can you explain staking as far as espers is concerned. To me it seems broken meaning ppl have millions of coins and wallet says staking but no rewards or rewards after a very long time.
Q: Thank You for your time. after my staking comment I just received one after 3 days 24*7.
A: It's not as often as it should be but it does indeed work, it was a reference implementation and obviously needed a rework to handle more users, we've been testing the update for the past two weeks now.
Q: What is the next project after the wallet?
A: The wallet or client is what lets the user interface with the project, so after it gets this update there are many more to come lol I don't think it will ever stop
Q: How does espers having coins mean anything in relation to being a replacement to servers?
A: Well we've previously discussed site one chain and other things that are planned for the project. When we did so it was stated that sites are stored on the chain, not on servers so... anyway.
Q: Does having esper coins allow you to use the sites on chain?  is that how esper coins get their value?
A: Coins will be used as "fuel" in a sense yes, for instance hosting a website through the chain would require one to pay ESP to do so. It designed so that way the system stays running on its own, fees paid for services goes back to reward stakers and miners.
Q: The currect logo of the spaceship looking evil eye is good but the new logo is mature and will appeal to the masses. will the logo be changed?
A: Well whywetrance has a new one he's been working on. I think everyone will like it more.
Q: Have investors approached you or any members of the team with serious inquiries?
A: No deals with investors have been made or offered.
Q: Would you be against investors being a part of espers?
A:  It leaves me personally with mixed feelings honestly.
Q: Will the encrypted messaging burn esp as fuel aswell?
A: Within reason, it will be along the lines of character length and if there are attachments, in otherwords the more load on the chain it goes from being free to using ESP.
Q: Will everything in the espers ecosystem be anonymous?
A: Anonymity is a fairly mislabeled term, will your information be encrypted and will you need the private key to view what was sent to someone? Sure, will someone be able to see that pubkey such-and-such sent a message to pubkey so-and-so, also yes.////

Thanks!!! for posting this Arizal
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:07:08 PM

Thanks!!! for posting this Arizal

You know that there is a quote button, right?  Grin No need to use "///".

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 03:14:39 PM

///
You know that there is a quote button, right?  Grin No need to use "///".

Why not both?Tongue
AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:09:25 PM

thanks for the updated Q&A post Arizal  Smiley

I've been a long term holder and I didn't even know espers had long long term plans to have data storage/servers running with the big boys.

interesting exciting news ON TOP of the unique masternodes

keeps getting better and better

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
whywetrance

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:07:55 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 07:23:20 PM by whywetrance

Much better logo
Is not it plagiarism?

It's not plagiarism, nor is it the same logo as this one

THIS would be plagiarism

Neither Tineye or Google reverse image search AI algo determined it to be a match. However, to be safe- Contacting the company to see if they have an issue; If not then it stays. I'd never even seen Nod32 prior to this as they mainly use the android or the 'e' logo in their current marketing. It takes time to come up with great designs and sadly it looks like many are already taken..  Just gotta try harder XD

https://twitter.com/WhyWeTrance/status/893188411124830211 Awaiting a response, and getting an email out shortly.

Twitter@WhyWeTrance
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:45:26 AM

I reinforced +0.2BTC on this one.
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:54:31 AM

Should get on cryptopia.

Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:50:31 AM

Should get on cryptopia.

To get listed to cryptopia you have to pay 200000 DOTs = 0.6BTC
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:54:58 PM

Should get on cryptopia.

And it's not even sure we would get listed.
Information can be found few pages back.
cyberpitstop

Activity: 370

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:18:59 PM

It is really good to see ESP start moving again, I think in a few months people will be looking to fill their wallets with Espers for their master nodes and there won't be any cheap ESP around anymore. Plus you look at what the master nodes can do for a coins price, up up and away because it removes so many coins from circulation. I keep buying and buying,  I cant wait to have at least one master node. Grin Grin Grin
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:30:31 AM

Should get on cryptopia.

That's not an issue Cool lol and cryptopia dots are more set in stone than livecoins vote fuckery.

pshemek

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:19:44 AM

i am also buying esp soon i will also have enough to 1 masternode.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:26:48 PM

So for people who are as blind as me, here is a 1-picture tutorial of

How to join Discord:

Click here in the ANN post!

Everybody join, it's awesome in here! We also have cookies.  Wink

alexcfr

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:51:36 PM

"100 sat would be a market cap of 61 mil USD. 1000 sat 610m USD which would make it a top15 coin(édité)
2500 sat would be about the size of Dash or Ethereum classic"
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:50:20 PM

"100 sat would be a market cap of 61 mil USD. 1000 sat 610m USD which would make it a top15 coin(édité)
2500 sat would be about the size of Dash or Ethereum classic"

Thanks for quoting me lol.

AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:09:33 AM

there's gonna need to be a whole lot if heavy lifting for 1000 sats but i wouldn't mind that at all

for now 100 sats seems doable once the new tech is implemented, but always remind yourself that you shouldnt set price targets. unhealthy way to project

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 [675] 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: