Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 [809] 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 02:56:00 AM

Espers - July 21st 2019 18:00 PST Meeting Topics

1. What has been done over the course of the past year? (2019)

2. Why were goals missed for late 2018 / early 2019?

3. What is being worked on now?

4. How long do you expect to take on these "other" features?

5. Is this project still your main focus?

6. When can we expect to see new roadmap and other information?

7. How soon will X-Nodes and PoSv4 be implemented? (PoSv4 corrects small balances not receiving stakes)

8. OPEN DISCUSSION WITH COMMUNITY  Grin

Hope to see you in Discord!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:18:39 PM

7. How soon will X-Nodes and PoSv4 be implemented? (PoSv4 corrects small balances not receiving stakes)

Hello .. Good morning, and thanks for the good news, and a questioning, those who could not participate in this speech will be posted here or elsewhere the summary of what was discussed?
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 11:48:11 PM

Hello .. Good morning, and thanks for the good news, and a questioning, those who could not participate in this speech will be posted here or elsewhere the summary of what was discussed?

It will be discussed in discord, here's an invite link: https://discord.gg/HhhUD2f

That being said I do not mind leaving this window up and posting here as well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
btcmacroecon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 01:12:18 AM

Not a fan of discord but then again I got the boot.
But I still hold ESP and seems there is either an advancement or slip back. ESP was a lot higher but victimized by tanking BTC and alt markets. Been a nonstop attack on crypto yet it showed gains. I think the possibility for advancement will be defined on nodes blocking DDOS, that's pretty huge. Don't know if it could role out into VPN service as well to gain more market share and use case for ESP, but seems it could be possible if moving into direction of internet sort of service.
But advancement and meeting roadmap is one thing, but momentum and gaining further interest and collaboration with ESP is much needed or else it seems small group holding hope or dreaming big of some big investors blah blah...for this, I'd think ESP would be jumping at opportunity to move towards parachains, like as in Parity Technologies or Web3Foundation. There are grant opportunities, and ESP could take leading roll and garnish interest with parachain and even governance. If the idea of ESPERS for blocking attacks is good enough, there would be support and opportunity for ESPERS to build this mousetrap. And if ESPERS could be built for ESPERS community why could that not include collaboration of other foundations, skilled devs, and those working on parachain? If the idea of ESPERS is so valiant, it could perhaps be promoted as an offering, in exchange for...XYZ (depends on governance).
And if ESPERS could garnish support this way, is it not possible that ESPERS could partner with other teams as we move towards atomic swaps? And if this is possible then trade volumes would increase what has become stagnant in comparison to the bull run that went away.
Seems the strategy seems to be playing out with a roadmap and not being critical of that or efforts, just seems strategy could be tweaked to create momentum this project needs, and working with other teams and consolidations could create some win win partnerships, some with big names in Crypto that would support that which the market supports, in terms of governance and parachain / validation of the network.
Question comes down to, how could ESPERS complement other teams and projects with blocking DDOS attacks via nodes? Could there be a conversion for replication somehow, with ESPERS being the fee for this solutions based model? If not a "fee" then transactions in ESPERS or payment (exchanged or swapped).
I'd say go for Parity Technologies and tie in. Or stick to plan. Momentum is what is needed, maybe even new directions, but that's what localization is all about. I'm about done using decentralized because it's been overused. But really further decentralization could be played out yet in complementary fashion. And again, opportunity to prove selves with devs that see the value proposition. Perhaps some well run foundations could offer grants to ESP team for developments that tie in the projects. There is strength in numbers.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bit010

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 05:09:53 PM

CryptoCoderz on the radio! Blockchain discussion
http://flvradio.chainpages.xyz/public/flavor

Espers is a Proof-Of-Work/Proof-Of-Stake (PoW/PoS) hybrid blockchain
Discord: https://discord.gg/QNvd729  Twitter:  https://twitter.com/EspersCoin
Reddit:   https://www.reddit.com/r/esperscoin/
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:45:21 PM

Hey guys,

just wanted to let you all know that unfortunately Discord has restricted my Discord account because they want to force me to give my phone number to them. Since knowing somebody's mobile phone number is a serious privacy invasion, this is of course unacceptable to me. Therefore I will ditch Discord and look for privacy-respecting alternatives to Discord such as Matrix / Riot.im.

I think this is very unfortunate because I enjoyed using Discord, however privacy is more important to me and creating alternative accounts on the same site only delays the problem at the cost of wasting time. Also as a matter of principle I would not like to encourage other people to give up their privacy by being active on a platform that treats its users this way.

If any of you here are using Matrix, feel free to get in contact with me so we can set up an Espers chat room on Matrix maybe!  Smiley  I can also be contacted via my Mastodon account on Gab, see the link in my signature.

Best regards, Gandalf86

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:54:31 AM

Hey guys,

just wanted to let you all know that unfortunately Discord has restricted my Discord account because they want to force me to give my phone number to them. Since knowing somebody's mobile phone number is a serious privacy invasion, this is of course unacceptable to me. Therefore I will ditch Discord and look for privacy-respecting alternatives to Discord such as Matrix / Riot.im.

I think this is very unfortunate because I enjoyed using Discord, however privacy is more important to me and creating alternative accounts on the same site only delays the problem at the cost of wasting time. Also as a matter of principle I would not like to encourage other people to give up their privacy by being active on a platform that treats its users this way.

If any of you here are using Matrix, feel free to get in contact with me so we can set up an Espers chat room on Matrix maybe!  Smiley  I can also be contacted via my Mastodon account on Gab, see the link in my signature.

Best regards, Gandalf86

Not Discord limited your account. The server owner did.

As you can see here: https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001987272-Verified-Server-Moderation-Guidelines

Under Verification Levels, Content Filtering & 2FA section.
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:47:02 AM

As you can see here: https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001987272-Verified-Server-Moderation-Guidelines

Thanks for the input, but in this case actually Discord limited my account. I also had my own Discord server where I was the owner (for a different cryptocurrency). This is the screen that I am getting when logging in: https://i.postimg.cc/wjB6RK0D/discord-verification.png

I messaged Discord support but they said that there is no way to continue using my account without verifying my phone number.  Sad Other users had similar problems, see this thread for example: https://www.reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/6xel7b/discord_is_the_worst_forced_phone_verification/

Apparently this problem is common among users who are using Tor or VPNs. So basically it is discriminating users who care about privacy. Absolutely unacceptable.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Laskoo

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:57:54 AM

Thanks for the input, but in this case actually Discord limited my account. I also had my own Discord server where I was the owner (for a different cryptocurrency). This is the screen that I am getting when logging in: https://i.postimg.cc/wjB6RK0D/discord-verification.png

I messaged Discord support but they said that there is no way to continue using my account without verifying my phone number.  Sad Other users had similar problems, see this thread for example: https://www.reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/6xel7b/discord_is_the_worst_forced_phone_verification/

Apparently this problem is common among users who are using Tor or VPNs. So basically it is discriminating users who care about privacy. Absolutely unacceptable.

I got it.

Well I know that you can't use Discord with VPN or Tor so this might be the reason why they ask for your phone.
bit010

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 08:03:00 AM

https://twitter.com/CryptoCoderz/status/1169038667865657344?s=19

Espers is a Proof-Of-Work/Proof-Of-Stake (PoW/PoS) hybrid blockchain
Discord: https://discord.gg/QNvd729  Twitter:  https://twitter.com/EspersCoin
Reddit:   https://www.reddit.com/r/esperscoin/
2x25BT

Activity: 732
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 01:09:50 AM

no news about a month
meanwhile i mine it slowly
not in vain ?
Laskoo

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:03:07 AM

no news about a month
meanwhile i mine it slowly
not in vain ?

Is there a public mining pool where can I send some hash power over there?

Can you share it, please. Maybe other users will want to mine also this coin.
dox-ua

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:07:47 PM
Merited by Gandalf86 (1)

you may choose Espers pool available here https://miningpoolstats.stream/espers

novaexchange.com (Oct,7) & coinexchange.io (Oct,15) are going to close their doors, do not forget to remove your coins from them. Espers listed on Livecoin with BTC DOGE ETH TRX pairs
Laskoo

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:56:25 PM

you may choose Espers pool available here https://miningpoolstats.stream/espers

novaexchange.com (Oct,7) & coinexchange.io (Oct,15) are going to close their doors, do not forget to remove your coins from them. Espers listed on Livecoin with BTC DOGE ETH TRX pairs

Thank you man!

What a bad news about coinexchange. I really liked the exchange. This cryptowinter is taking its share.
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:45:21 PM

Thank you man!

What a bad news about coinexchange. I really liked the exchange. This cryptowinter is taking its share.

Full ACK. Coinexchange was Espers most active market, thanks for the reminder! I'm sure many people still have their coins over there. Strangely enough I didn't get a notification email about this from CE yet.

Apparently people are trading much less during crypto winter because everyone is just holding, lol. Good for the holders, bad for exchanges.

Laskoo

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:13:40 AM

Thank you man!

Full ACK. Coinexchange was Espers most active market, thanks for the reminder! I'm sure many people still have their coins over there. Strangely enough I didn't get a notification email about this from CE yet.

Apparently people are trading much less during crypto winter because everyone is just holding, lol. Good for the holders, bad for exchanges.

Me neither, didn't got any email from them, yet. I heard first on a chat room about this and went to their website to check.

Sad is that also coins that are only listed only on coinexchange will suffer, good that Espers have Livecoin still. The project should take care of that exchange because if not, will disappear from cmc and getting back there is really hard these days.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:32:18 PM

Thank you man!

Me neither, didn't got any email from them, yet. I heard first on a chat room about this and went to their website to check.

Sad is that also coins that are only listed only on coinexchange will suffer, good that Espers have Livecoin still. The project should take care of that exchange because if not, will disappear from cmc and getting back there is really hard these days.
But Livecoin turns out to be the last exchange where there is at least any trading volume of the coin.
It all turns out very badly. The main thing is not to forget to withdraw coins until December 1 from coinexchange.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 12:53:51 AM

**Hello Everyone**

I would like to take a moment and go over what has just recently been done and what you can expect coming up soon.

**1.**
Our build environment for Windows and Linux system has been updated with the latest gcc compiler, latest dependencies (all 2019 save for BerkeleyDB which never changes for a few reasons). Please refer to the first attached image for a view of the Windows environment dependencies. This is rather a large deal due to a few of the dependencies featuring fixes and exploit patches that were included in prior builds and patched with recent ones released as of September 2019. This includes libpng which suffered from an exploit for numerous versions of its 1.6.XX releases. We now build with 1.6.37 release which does not contain any known exploits where as builds as of 1.6.36 and lower are susceptible (please refer to second attached image). Qrencode has been updated from 3.4.4 to 4.0.2, OpenSSL build is now 1.0.2t, protobuf libraries are updated from 2.6.8 to 3.10.0, Boost libraries upgraded from 1.68 to 1.71,Qt was upgraded from Qt5.11 to Qt5.13.1 and finally miniUPNPC upgraded from 1.9 to 2.1

**2.**
First you can expect to see a new build of Espers for Windows and Linux (Mac may be built as well since there have been many updates since the last one's release). This new build will be compiled with the new environment and new dependencies offering numerous improvements to overal underlying functionality as well as allowing us to focus on the fun features everyone has been expecting for some time now. Next we will be focusing on the promised PoSv4 and X-Node systems feverishly with frequent community progress updates on the current status of the features development. Finally, we have been working on (among many other things) a full replacement of underlying algorithm functions with our own implementation rather than using traditional SHA256 for them as ALL other altcoins do. Currently we already have replaced ~80% of the hashing functions or encryption functions with own (BMW512, while TXs are "hashed" with HMQ1725). Replacing the remainder of the underlying systems with an alternative to SHA256 is of the utmost importance as with the advancement of recent technology this algorithm will soon be rendered obsolete as many people have speculated for ages and even though it is still stated as a "hypothetical" reality it is a possible reality nonetheless and we are not here to take chances. Keys will be enlarged to 4096 key sizes as apposed to 256/512/1024 key sizes currently employed along with the algorithm change will significantly bolster our security and durability of our software. That being said this will also be a significant step in the right direction for all altcoins and developers alike as we should have stepped away from these older algorithms a long time ago yet NO ONE has. In fact the amount we've replaced is already considerably more than any other coin has attempted in the past.

**Conclusion**
So there you have it, I hope you are all satisfied with my explanation and I mean that very sincerely as I hope you now see what we've been doing. Many things are always looked into even if things seem to be still it's far from it behind the scenes. Our ENTIRE codebase was rewords a few months ago in preparation for the promised features and we've been looking things over in the meantime and buttoning the codebase up in anticipation of the upcoming releases. Having things like new dependencies, new codebase format and patched up files is important to do BEFORE slapping in expected features so as to not experience odd or unexpected issues upon launching everything that people have been waiting for, for so long. (Sorry that's worded terribly). We hope that you have a better understanding of the wait and delays associated with this project and are excited for the future. We all hope that you are there when we reach out goals.

EDIT: Fixed grammar and spelling

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 01:00:16 PM

Hello Everyone Smiley

ALERT - Novaexchange & CoinExchange are BOTH ceasing operations very soon!

Novaexchange Shutdown Date: January 28th 2020
CoinExchange Shutdown Date: December 1st 2019

Please be sure to withdraw you ESP !!! As for the future of trading ESP please do not be concerned, we have been through many exchange shutdowns and have always found new avenues and exchanges. We thank both Nova Exchange and CoinExchange for the awesome service they provided the community while they were around

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 08:12:48 AM

Hello Everyone

I would like to take a moment and go over what has just recently been done and what you can expect coming up soon.

1. Our build environment for Windows and Linux system has been updated with the latest gcc compiler, latest dependencies (all 2019 save for BerkeleyDB which never changes for a few reasons). Please refer to the first attached image for a view of the Windows environment dependencies. This is rather a large deal due to a few of the dependencies featuring fixes and exploit patches that were included in prior builds and patched with recent ones released as of September 2019. This includes libpng which suffered from an exploit for numerous versions of its 1.6.XX releases. We now build with 1.6.37 release which does not contain any known exploits where as builds as of 1.6.36 and lower are susceptible (please refer to second attached image). Qrencode has been updated from 3.4.4 to 4.0.2, OpenSSL build is now 1.0.2t, protobuf libraries are updated from 2.6.8 to 3.10.0, Boost libraries upgraded from 1.68 to 1.71,Qt was upgraded from Qt5.11 to Qt5.13.1 and finally miniUPNPC upgraded from 1.9 to 2.1

2. First you can expect to see a new build of Espers for Windows and Linux (Mac may be built as well since there have been many updates since the last one's release). This new build will be compiled with the new environment and new dependencies offering numerous improvements to overal underlying functionality as well as allowing us to focus on the fun features everyone has been expecting for some time now. Next we will be focusing on the promised PoSv4 and X-Node systems feverishly with frequent community progress updates on the current status of the features development. Finally, we have been working on (among many other things) a full replacement of underlying algorithm functions with our own implementation rather than using traditional SHA256 for them as ALL other altcoins do. Currently we already have replaced ~80% of the hashing functions or encryption functions with own (BMW512, while TXs are "hashed" with HMQ1725). Replacing the remainder of the underlying systems with an alternative to SHA256 is of the utmost importance as with the advancement of recent technology this algorithm will soon be rendered obsolete as many people have speculated for ages and even though it is still stated as a "hypothetical" reality it is a possible reality nonetheless and we are not here to take chances. Keys will be enlarged to 4096 key sizes as apposed to 256/512/1024 key sizes currently employed along with the algorithm change will significantly bolster our security and durability of our software. That being said this will also be a significant step in the right direction for all altcoins and developers alike as we should have stepped away from these older algorithms a long time ago yet NO ONE has. In fact the amount we've replaced is already considerably more than most any other bitcoin based coin has attempted in the past.

Conclusion
So there you have it, I hope you are all satisfied with my explanation and I mean that very sincerely as I hope you now see what we've been doing. Many things are always looked into even if things seem to be still it's far from it behind the scenes. Our ENTIRE codebase was rewords a few months ago in preparation for the promised features and we've been looking things over in the meantime and buttoning the codebase up in anticipation of the upcoming releases. Having things like new dependencies, new codebase format and patched up files is important to do BEFORE slapping in expected features so as to not experience odd or unexpected issues upon launching everything that people have been waiting for, for so long. (Sorry that's worded terribly). We hope that you have a better understanding of the wait and delays associated with this project and are excited for the future. We all hope that you are there when we reach out goals

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Pages: « 1 ... 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 [809] 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: