Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:50:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 [813] 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923757 times)
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 11:22:50 AM

LOL didn't you all noticed the end of the roadmap?....it fucking ended what do you expect?

THE ROADMAP WAS THERE SO YOU KEEP SENDING BITCOINS WHILE THE ROADMAP IS STILL IN PROGRESS.

WHEN IT ENDS (ROADMAP), THE SHITCOINERY ENDS TOO LOL  Grin

P.S. THERE ARE OTHER PROJECTS IN THIS ANN SECTION WITH DEAD ROADMAPS TOO LOL  Wink

The point is not that the roadmap ended, but that the roadmap ended 2 years ago. I can't believe people are still around this project and still believe Cryptocoderz bullish, after lies and lies and more lies.
He isn't able to update this ann thread, furthermore to implement something on the Espers protocol. Maybe he doesn't have the time, or will, because all I can see is that he is wasting the time with other shitcoins than doing something for its own. At least this way, we could see he is struggling, but no, not even this.

I'm sure @bit010 (or other ass licking ship) will come and say: "Why don't you go away, if you don't like this project?" or something like this...
Here is why: I moved forward long time ago, but it seems people are just naive and they continue wasting their money on this project, and like @arielbit I want to give other people from this forum  a heads-up.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dox-ua

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 01:52:07 PM

coin is alive, everyone can buy/sell it anytime , mine POS/POW . blockchain data is clear & stable. dev is active. those who wanna burry it will grave second tomb for themselves.
don't waste your time for those who got advertising on a bottom of their idle talk, they are real liars )
othell_rogue

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 03:56:40 PM

coin is alive, everyone can buy/sell it anytime , mine POS/POW . blockchain data is clear & stable. dev is active. those who wanna burry it will grave second tomb for themselves.
don't waste your time for those who got advertising on a bottom of their idle talk, they are real liars )

We don't care if the coin is alive or no if can be traded or not or can be mined or not, we didn't said is not. There are thousends of coins out there alive, tradable and mineable. If you didn't paid attention we were talking about the roadmap (which means developement and delivering the promises from there), but looks like you can't see this because coin is alive...

I can understand that a roadmap checkpoints can be delayed due to various reasons, but here is not about any delay, is incompetence. Cryptocoders & team couldn't develop a mobile wallet in 3 years, so what can we expect about the other big stuff, "site-on-chain", "x-nodes", side-nodes", etc.. this will never happen. But you can keep close, because the coin is alive.

P.S. For the x-nodes aka masternodes to be implemented, most likely there will be a new chain, a new swap, aka some new money from thin air to be made by CCZ from the unswapped coins... again.

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 05:27:53 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2020, 07:24:57 PM by arielbit

LOL didn't you all noticed the end of the roadmap?....it fucking ended what do you expect?

THE ROADMAP WAS THERE SO YOU KEEP SENDING BITCOINS WHILE THE ROADMAP IS STILL IN PROGRESS.

WHEN IT ENDS (ROADMAP), THE SHITCOINERY ENDS TOO LOL  Grin

P.S. THERE ARE OTHER PROJECTS IN THIS ANN SECTION WITH DEAD ROADMAPS TOO LOL  Wink

The point is not that the roadmap ended, but that the roadmap ended 2 years ago. I can't believe people are still around this project and still believe Cryptocoderz bullish, after lies and lies and more lies.
He isn't able to update this ann thread, furthermore to implement something on the Espers protocol. Maybe he doesn't have the time, or will, because all I can see is that he is wasting the time with other shitcoins than doing something for its own. At least this way, we could see he is struggling, but no, not even this.

I'm sure @bit010 (or other ass licking ship) will come and say: "Why don't you go away, if you don't like this project?" or something like this...
Here is why: I moved forward long time ago, but it seems people are just naive and they continue wasting their money on this project, and like @arielbit I want to give other people from this forum  a heads-up.

Ever heard of sock puppetry?  Lol discord, telegram, twitter and github..a new dev joined? (My ass), a non anonymous coin with anonymous dev/devs.

Why don't you all just cut the crap pretending it is still a project and call it for what it is...A SCAM

SCAM projects. Are not an outright scam(ico/premine and run), it is still a project where the inside circle knows its not going anywhere but they package it like some christmas gift and market it like mcdonald's chicken for hype.

Have you encountered someone who says that he knows how to fix your roof and do a fuck up job?…..he is after the job's pay, will say anything for the job. That what is this project scam is all about.
dox-ua

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 09:10:55 PM

A SCAM

SCAM
 scam is all about.
what are you talking about here? google a verb 'scam' again, think if you got smth to think & scream again. it's a coin not a HYIP or bank or ICO/other
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 09:35:42 PM

A SCAM

SCAM
 scam is all about.
what are you talking about here? google a verb 'scam' again, think if you got smth to think & scream again. it's a coin not a HYIP or bank or ICO/other

Did you read what i just said, i made comparisons and elaborated.

Trying to put words in my mouth now eh?, shove your coin and google up your stupid ass.

A coin...a coin while enriching the creators and wasting time and money of others is a scam.

You play with words like you play with your dick. Dickface
dox-ua

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 01:23:14 AM

Trying to put words in my mouth now eh?, shove your coin and google up your stupid ass.
A coin...a coin while enriching the creators and wasting time and money of others is a scam.
You play with words like you play with your % %face
ppl like you always shows up when they got nothing to say - they just start attacking, using ordinary low-brain tactic, in russian пo oднoй мeтoдичкe Smiley oh boy, u got no money for real girl so your head is in total spermo-toxic dreams  if you're talking about penis of unknown man)

as for you repeatedly hating Espers - please show us that addresses that belongs to creators if you're talking here, not shitting . if you'll not answer (you will not answer cause you got no real data except blatant idle talk ) everyone will know you're just another liar trying to shit here with his greedy ego. how many hours you need to show us you're real man, not a jerk talking about his problems loudly?)
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 02:54:41 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2020, 03:05:32 AM by arielbit

You play with words like you play with your % %face
ppl like you always shows up when they got nothing to say - they just start attacking, using ordinary low-brain tactic, in russian пo oднoй мeтoдичкe Smiley oh boy, u got no money for real girl so your head is in total spermo-toxic dreams  if you're talking about penis of unknown man)

as for you repeatedly hating Espers - please show us that addresses that belongs to creators if you're talking here, not shitting . if you'll not answer (you will not answer cause you got no real data except blatant idle talk ) everyone will know you're just another liar trying to shit here with his greedy ego. how many hours you need to show us you're real man, not a jerk talking about his problems loudly?)

i don't need addresses, i only need you  Tongue an account that only posted on espers since March 06, 2017. ---> now that is sock puppetry  Wink

the dev posted on two coins already after espers ann thread and you....just can't leave this thread LOL

so addresses doesn't matter, you all well know the pseudo anonymity of this kind of blockchain. there can be many kind of dox-ua with different addresses.

didn't this espers team did a giveaway at the beginning?....sock puppets and giveaways really do blend well together.

haha you showing up here is my evidence of this scam..spasiba LOL  Grin
othell_rogue

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 03:24:17 AM

You won't be able to give him an address since Cryptocoderz never disclosed the address holding the ~2 Billions unswapped ESP2 coins, in the first place. He only said it will do it, but he didn't.

Those coins were staked & sold by him, when Espers went to 30+ sats and then he left. He came back after about half a year, maybe broken, and started a donation fund after to fund the development as the 2 Billion ESP "community fund" was gone.

No one can say otherwise, as everything can be found in this thread, stated by him.

Now with x-nodes, we will start over again, because people who got burnt are gone or they forgot about this.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 04:21:13 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2020, 04:43:21 AM by arielbit

You won't be able to give him an address since Cryptocoderz never disclosed the address holding the ~2 Billions unswapped ESP2 coins, in the first place. He only said it will do it, but he didn't.

Those coins were staked & sold by him, when Espers went to 30+ sats and then he left. He came back after about half a year, maybe broken, and started a donation fund after to fund the development as the 2 Billion ESP "community fund" was gone.

No one can say otherwise, as everything can be found in this thread, stated by him.

Now with x-nodes, we will start over again, because people who got burnt are gone or they forgot about this.

jeez it is worse than i thought.

no wonder this dox-ua is asking for an address, because the dev *cough*...i mean dox-ua knows that the address is not disclosed.

no address to prove the scam dump, then no scam...at least that is what he is thinking LOL

BTW..how convenient that i am talking to a russian sock puppet and it happens to be the lead dev is a JONATHAN ZARETSKY.  haha
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 06:49:52 AM

We are in a situation that is not about price anymore, it's about commitment. I think ESP was the first POW/POS coin that had a great future but unfortunately is in the wrong hands. I will never forget their start when dev was online and here for us everyday.

newbs.. look at the roadmap, there are 7 stages..development didn't proceed to stage 2, actually stage 1 was never complete....aaand this project is about 1 year and a half already.

devs beards fooled you all  Cheesy

With the last discharge she gave, she can manage well, this is a coin that I trust a little more, I always follow what I can about her.
As the amount of coins is high, it will be very difficult to stabilize at a more attractive price. Let's wait and see what happens with the novel Esper!  Smiley
what are you really trying to say here?? I have no clue what your words mean? Her who?? Novel?? Did I miss something??

means..buyer at 2 sats are feeling the heat  of dumps because when it reaches 1 sat he lost 50%...and 1 sat is ESP's last breath, when this shit goes back to LTC market, this shit is DEAD.....move on to other interesting projects.

HAHAHA this is pure entertainment...  Grin

the ESP fork are investors trying to save their investments in ESP..what they are trying to pull off is pathetic...just as pathetic as ESP development..pathetic vs pathetic ... my god!

there are 1000s of alt coins out there take a pick, profit and enjoy ... take care of your BTCs ...and don't be miserable like the sad stories up thread  Wink

so does this mean that you're quitting on ESPERS?
not sure cuz you sound not too satisfied/excited with PIVX
 Huh

Lol no you completely misunderstood him. The Espers community is here. There are 2-3 people who call themselves the "Espers community" and are now trying to swap ESP to a PIVX clone. That doesn't make much sense, but it's really not our problem over here. Espers is continuing as planned, including Gawlea (-ESPERS-) I hope. Wink

(that would be funny if the account called -ESPERS- would convert to the dark side  Roll Eyes)

might wanna watch this gandalf86 and gawlea too, i think gawlea is in bismuth shitcoin now hmmm.

shitcoin devs and their scheming and scamming asses  LOL
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 08:24:00 AM

We are in a situation that is not about price anymore, it's about commitment. I think ESP was the first POW/POS coin that had a great future but unfortunately is in the wrong hands. I will never forget their start when dev was online and here for us everyday.

newbs.. look at the roadmap, there are 7 stages..development didn't proceed to stage 2, actually stage 1 was never complete....aaand this project is about 1 year and a half already.

devs beards fooled you all  Cheesy

With the last discharge she gave, she can manage well, this is a coin that I trust a little more, I always follow what I can about her.
As the amount of coins is high, it will be very difficult to stabilize at a more attractive price. Let's wait and see what happens with the novel Esper!  Smiley
what are you really trying to say here?? I have no clue what your words mean? Her who?? Novel?? Did I miss something??

means..buyer at 2 sats are feeling the heat  of dumps because when it reaches 1 sat he lost 50%...and 1 sat is ESP's last breath, when this shit goes back to LTC market, this shit is DEAD.....move on to other interesting projects.

HAHAHA this is pure entertainment...  Grin

the ESP fork are investors trying to save their investments in ESP..what they are trying to pull off is pathetic...just as pathetic as ESP development..pathetic vs pathetic ... my god!

there are 1000s of alt coins out there take a pick, profit and enjoy ... take care of your BTCs ...and don't be miserable like the sad stories up thread  Wink

so does this mean that you're quitting on ESPERS?
not sure cuz you sound not too satisfied/excited with PIVX
 Huh

Lol no you completely misunderstood him. The Espers community is here. There are 2-3 people who call themselves the "Espers community" and are now trying to swap ESP to a PIVX clone. That doesn't make much sense, but it's really not our problem over here. Espers is continuing as planned, including Gawlea (-ESPERS-) I hope. Wink

(that would be funny if the account called -ESPERS- would convert to the dark side  Roll Eyes)

might wanna watch this gandalf86 and gawlea too, i think gawlea is in bismuth shitcoin now hmmm.

First, I have never made money off of Espers. So if you're going to accuse people I encourage you to do more research.

My address has already been revealed before back when people first tried calling me a scam just because it's pretty much just me working on this and as it's not my source of income I have to do a lot of work in my town fixing people's computers or working on other project's codebases in order to pay the bills and keep the lights on.

I understand this may be difficult for you to fathom but this is simply the case.

Gawlea I haven't associated with in years. Gandalf86 is a good fellow and it's regrettable that you see fit to tarnish and slander someone on complete accusations and the desire to cause malicious harm to someone with no kind of tangible reason.

Also we have never been "gone" just because people don't want to join our discord isn't my problem. Now the community has been helping out and assisting with posting here and twitter, etc.

This is all I have to say about this farce of accusations that you folks feel you need push upon someone.
Further slander will simply be ignored and we will push out updates as planned. Doesn't matter how late the features are as long as they're done and done well. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 08:27:50 AM

Oh, PS

We're not swapping to anything, let alone a PIVX clone Cheesy

I wonder where you get your info? It's just hilarious

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 09:36:12 AM

First, I have never made money off of Espers. So if you're going to accuse people I encourage you to do more research.

My address has already been revealed before back when people first tried calling me a scam just because it's pretty much just me working on this and as it's not my source of income I have to do a lot of work in my town fixing people's computers or working on other project's codebases in order to pay the bills and keep the lights on.

I understand this may be difficult for you to fathom but this is simply the case.

bullshit! you are a fuck up, hence this is a fuck up scam, you start a fuck up project and you profit.

anyone who says that they are not in crypto for profit are lying pieces of shit, by saying that you made zero "0" money only amplifies your bullshit.

your fuck up project only accomplished a stitch up-copy paste-tweak a little algo and a logo. the rest are copy-paste shit

Further slander will simply be ignored and we will push out updates as planned. Doesn't matter how late the features are as long as they're done and done well.

gonna attempt to get more bitcoins this altcoin/scamcoin season now? only idiots and sock puppets trust you hehe
othell_rogue

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 10:36:03 AM

Really?! Then maybe you can explain what you have done with the ~2 Billion ESP.

The unclaimed coins (totalling ~2 Billion ESP2) have been put into a locked wallet designated as the "Community Fund" (we will be releasing the pubKEY for community members to view what happens with the wallet in order to offer transparency to our community).

...which should have been burnt after the swap, like @CC-Resurgam said in the first place:

@Everyone Who has NOT Swapped Yet

Just a reminder that the Deadline is Thursday, 10 NOV 2016 23:00:00  GMT (over a month away)

If it goes unclaimed it will be burned.

Then is not a problem if you post the original address holding the 2 billion ESP. For transparency... like you said.

Also we have never been "gone" just because people don't want to join our discord isn't my problem. Now the community has been helping out and assisting with posting here and twitter, etc.
Really?! Then what is this statement all about?

Ah yes...

We're back baby! Let the haters hate, let the ones who wanted us to sell out stuff their pillows with their money.

I say this because it seems like everyone thinks our return is a joke.

ghaust

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 10:50:46 AM

I can see the reason here why ppl are supposed to leave this forum.
These haters won't get their information updated and stick their stubborn thoughts.
Plus you guys are as if the gosh to tell the truth that only devs can know.
Y'all don't seem to have given any thought to the fact that you could be the very fud if fall short of your expectations.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 11:13:03 AM

2017 altseason - we are back
2020 altseason - we are back

Hahaha the nerve of this scammers  Cheesy
dox-ua

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 12:52:19 PM

2017 altseason - we are back
2020 altseason - we are back

so no address I see the only idle talk again. you're blatant liar stating bold facts , showing the total stupidity here)
dox-ua

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 01:10:57 PM

so you're shitting here , any other members are bad too for you, I think you're mad asian boy that was kicked from places where ppl talking.

---
mula sa kasamaan - hanggang sa pinakamasama, mula sa pinaka kasamaan - sa pagkalito, mula sa pagkalito - hanggang sa kawalan ng pag-asa, mula sa kawalan ng pag-asa - mula sa pagkondena, mula sa pagkondena - hanggang sa walang hanggang kamatayan, dadalhin mo ito ng galit sa iyo sa libingan
dox-ua

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 01:22:09 PM

Really?! Then maybe you can explain what you have done with the ~2 Billion ESP.
there is no accounts holding 2 billion coins on Espers, everyone can see it you're cheating ppl now. here is blockchain top 100 accounts, show us multibillion Jon's addresses - https://explorer.espers.club/richlist
don't make bold fake statements like your friend from pilipinOS, I know you're not-like it
Pages: « 1 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 [813] 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: