Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted.  (Read 52994 times)
bitblazing

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

I am livid. I sent ZCASH to these guys and its been several days and no reply what so ever. This is a direct scam and the community needs to call this out. I want my damn money back.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Giperzvuk

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

I am livid. I sent ZCASH to these guys and its been several days and no reply what so ever. This is a direct scam and the community needs to call this out. I want my damn money back.

Also I want to leave my feedback, because there is no reaction from the support service.

02.01.18 (1:05 +6 GMT) I started to exchange 0,66572779 ZEC for ETH to the purse t1RbxSSequUR5CnEnMovy71Y8cD4YrY4d5j from t1bmM2TR2532Kg4YdGpAQ59HXPuFFfs2K1f but the exchange did not happen until now (as of 05.01.18)

I start to swing that the exchanger is just a scam...

Dear, If you can not / do not want to make an exchange, then at least just return me my sent zec please.
guufullme

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

more than 10 days and I can't buy btc
ninjarobot

Activity: 761
Merit: 500

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

I also got 'server error' on first try. 2nd try worked and I sent a significant amount of BTG to exchange for BTC.

According to the status page the exchange went through successfully. And it states "Your money has been exchanged. Blockchain is confirming your transaction." - However when checking any block explorer it is clear they did not make any transaction (it is not in the mempool). This has been the case for hours, even though the page stated the process would complete in 30-50m.

I really hope they are not running away with my coins. I was hesitant to use them but could not find any other exchange that would take my BTG (Bitfinex, Bittrex nor Binance are accepting new users currently... so that left Changely for me)
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2493

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

Disappointed with Changelly's service at the moment. Used them in the past no probs and even recommended them in the speculation thread.

2 1/2 days Shocked waiting on exchange from LTC to BTC and still no sign of the BTC arriving. I transferred some BTC from an exchange to local wallet on my own at practically the same time and that only took 10 minutes! Looking on twitter I see countless people waiting at the same point "Sending to your wallet". Many feel Changelly is now a scam. I can understand why.

Sure BTC mempool is busy but only if you send with the smallest possible BTC fees will you get these kind of results.
This is pure nonsense and I see others on Twitter waiting on other types of coins regardless.

They should surely stop accepting any exchanges before they can fix the old/current ones?

Madness.

Never again. Will stick to exchanges only.
 Embarrassed

BitcoinBunny
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

Joke of the day:

"Transfer from one wallet to another within seconds. It's that simple."
-Changelly.com
trelane

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:12:04 AM

I have a BTC to Ripple transaction in progress (97fc73f9c0c2). I can see (via Blockchain) that my money was transferred. Unfortunately, due to fees, it's a bit less than the original BTC amount I entered.

What happens in this scenario? Is this exchange cancelled? Does Changelly process whatever it can? Can the money be refunded if the transfer can't be done?

Thanks!
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

Finally got my BTC from Changelly btw.  Cool It was the same as the stated amount during the exchange.

Will not use Changelly for the foreseeable future however.

I can see the Changelly account on here has been online recently and no posts in this thread to update people on the situation.

Disappointing.
ninosmp

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:59:29 PM

Changelly, are already gone around 30 hours without any response to my support requests and not even getting my coins. This is very sad and not serious. Transaction id: d04b6250c3fb. Have to say that after 15 minutes they got my transfer and their exchange step was done. During the rest of 29hours they did not do the transfer to my account/address, so far to  my address there is no evidence of transaction, not event unconfirmed!
ninjarobot

Activity: 761
Merit: 500

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

Finally got my BTC from Changelly btw.  Cool It was the same as the stated amount during the exchange.

Same. Received after 3 days of silence. Happy I did not get scammed but won't be using their service until things improve.
taihip

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

I can see the Changelly account on here has been online recently and no posts in this thread to update people on the situation.

Disappointing.

Congratulation! I am still waiting from 28 Dec 2017 (#8ab1139eff08), keep hope at them. I only used Changelly from the first time joining crypto space.
rkandrades

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

I did 3 exchanges at Changelly in the last days including today.

All of them exchanging BCH for XVG.

All went ok. I received my XVG coins as soon as my payment to Changelly was confirmed.

So... BCH to XVG is working for now.

In addition to I would like to exchange BCH for XRP too. However I won't use Changelly due to the recent problems hey are facing with XRP transactions...

Let's see what happens with this company.

Bitcoin█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
  FaucetFREE BTCitcoin RewardsBlogLearn about Finance, Economics and Bitcoin
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

taihip

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:12:45 AM

Hi already 20 Days I am waiting for my Monero disbursement.
When I request to transfer to BTC Wallet, you are reasoned BTC is.
When I ask for a transfer to ETH Wallet, it still fails.
When I ask for the transfer to the XRP Wallet, you reasoned that there is a problem with XRP.
When I ask for a transfer to another Wallet, you ask for Hash, when I give Hash, my balance does not even come in.

What should I do?
Should I send spam to Changelly's Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Reddit, and Bitcointalk? or should I send spam on Twitter CEO Changelly (twitter.com/gladkos)?

Many people have the same problem here and other support channel. Don't know what happen with them?
taihip

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:15:08 AM

Finally, I got my coins back after nearly 2 weeks. Keep waiting guys
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:16:28 AM

just perfect for someone who wants to buy the coins instantly, because the price offered is slightly different from big exchanger like bittrex and binance

solen_win2

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

Hey all!

I am from MinerGate team. We are excited to launch Changelly because we believe that anybody should be able to experience the most of cryptocurrencies even without having extensive knowledge or years of expertise.
Following MinerGate's best traditions, Changelly welcomes crypto enthusiasts with any level of knowledge and gives you the best rates for Bitcoin and many altcoins, such as Ethereum, Nubits, Dash, Doge, Litecoin, Monero, Rads and many others.

Feel free to share your experience and thoughts here, looking forward to improving basing on our customers' wishes and becoming the best cryptocurrency exchange out there!

https://pp.vk.me/c626223/v626223934/22613/dfjUH2H1pFw.jpg
CoinDompteur

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:52:46 PM

Changed today some btc to gulden, without a problem  Smiley
enendad

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

I do not think he is safe. Although I'd love to give it a try, I did not have much courage because there are many loopholes in the conversion and the exchange. I am worried that my BTC & ETH leave me

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ivan1407

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

I 3 January I tried to change STR to EOS. Created an application, sent to the correct address STR (showing ID). EOS so I didn't come (even though it's been 12 days). Hash confirms that my STR came. My request was transferred to the status "Overdue" (transaction # 718044648516). Technical support 4 Jan replied that they have a problem that will be solved in 48 hours. After that, technical support stopped answering emails.

In my opinion, is a fraud. I have no hope to get your EOS or back STR. But I want to warn others about it.
yoannpalumbo

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:04:46 AM

Never trust them. I spend 400$ and never seen my money.
Let's look them trustpilot page before use changelly ...
Incompetent stealers

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/changelly.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: