Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:29:19 AM

I have saved 5 btc till date and I am very much satisfied with it as halving will make me to earn more profits from it so its better to hold till then.

5 btc is very good amount to save.  you almost have 2500$ and after halving you'll gain possibly 6000$. Not bad at all.
I was very careless person about saving my money. I always spend my earning in bulshit things. buy games, softwares and other things, but now I am saving and hopeful to make 1btc at the time of halving.

sure it ? possibly $6000? so the rate of bitcoin will be above $1000 ?
i think we must thinking more reasonable, $700 for each bitcoin is good rate.

I think $6000 is to much, halving is profitable but you need to careful too, because the price of bitcoin can go down anytime and me, saved around 1.5 bitcoins.

Lucky. I've never had bitcoins beyod 0.10BTC. And I've saved nearly 0.09 BTC for now. I don't have the special skill to have done services for it, nor the capital to invest on mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 02:42:51 AM

I have saved 5 btc till date and I am very much satisfied with it as halving will make me to earn more profits from it so its better to hold till then.

5 btc is very good amount to save.  you almost have 2500$ and after halving you'll gain possibly 6000$. Not bad at all.
I was very careless person about saving my money. I always spend my earning in bulshit things. buy games, softwares and other things, but now I am saving and hopeful to make 1btc at the time of halving.

sure it ? possibly $6000? so the rate of bitcoin will be above $1000 ?
i think we must thinking more reasonable, $700 for each bitcoin is good rate.

I think $6000 is to much, halving is profitable but you need to careful too, because the price of bitcoin can go down anytime and me, saved around 1.5 bitcoins.
me too i think it's to much, last day bitcoin reach $540 then fail again, i think bitcoin will reach $600 soon and fail again, maybe bitcoin will reach $700 but im not sure will reach $1000 again.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:02:39 AM

me too i think it's to much, last day bitcoin reach $540 then fail again, i think bitcoin will reach $600 soon and fail again, maybe bitcoin will reach $700 but im not sure will reach $1000 again.

Be careful when you say that it will reach $1000 again. The last time when the exchange rates crossed the $1,000 mark, it was achieved artificially. The Mt Gox guys rigged the order book and without that BTC might have never reached four digits. So in my opinion, if BTC reach the $1,000 mark sometime later this year, then it will be the first time that happens.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:46:00 PM

I have save just a small amount of bitcoins ,i have sold my 0.09 before for emergency money .but for now it was only about 0.06btc totally  but it is good to see that bitcoins is continously rising above this month unexpected.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:48:55 PM

I have save just a small amount of bitcoins ,i have sold my 0.09 before for emergency money .but for now it was only about 0.06btc totally  but it is good to see that bitcoins is continously rising above this month unexpected.

If you are in need of money its better to sell your coins as per your needs, and that is the major reason we are earning so that it can be helpful when we need money in emergencies.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:01:17 PM

If you are in need of money its better to sell your coins as per your needs, and that is the major reason we are earning so that it can be helpful when we need money in emergencies.
Thank you for this advice chief ,i usually save moneys but only these time i was expecting that i can save it as much as i can but only this time emergency occurs nothin left to my pocket or wallet so i've decided to sell many amounts .its good for me but i am thinking it is much better if i not sell it.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:15:25 PM

Thank you for this advice chief ,i usually save moneys but only these time i was expecting that i can save it as much as i can but only this time emergency occurs nothin left to my pocket or wallet so i've decided to sell many amounts .its good for me but i am thinking it is much better if i not sell it.

If you have any other source of income then you should use only that at a moment, as holding bitcoin at a moment will be really good and profitable for you in future.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:57:56 PM

If you have any other source of income then you should use only that at a moment, as holding bitcoin at a moment will be really good and profitable for you in future.
Different eggs in different baskets is wonderful. The question is quantity and quality.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 01:04:06 AM

Having a source of income allows one to invest in bitcoins. Many people are in a first-world country but seemingly have trouble getting bitcoins. This is because they want to get it for "free", without paying "real" money [fiat money] to exchange for bitcoins. Well, too bad.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:23:24 AM

Having a source of income allows one to invest in bitcoins. Many people are in a first-world country but seemingly have trouble getting bitcoins. This is because they want to get it for "free", without paying "real" money [fiat money] to exchange for bitcoins. Well, too bad.
It's true, if you have a good income from your day job or whatsoever, you need to maximize your income by investing in the crypto world. Even the altcoins are still profitable nowadays and if you want a sure investment then you go with bitcoins.
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:19:29 AM

Because of curry my bitcoin that i have save are gone, now im starting to save again and not to gamble anymore, i need to save for btc for something that i wanted to have
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:37:38 AM

I won't save it but invest it at trading sites to make it grow. I will save if i have something to buy but not all. Maybe i'll save just 10% of what i earn then reinvest the 90% remaining to earn more bitcoin. And then if there's an emergency i have more savings to spent.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 01:38:13 PM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh

Now i have bitcoin 0.1 in my bitcoin wallet and ready for bitcoin halving. I save it for the bitcoin halving and ready to convert it if reach $1000 per bitcoin. My advice also is do what you want to do to your coins dont do the advice of others because if you fail to the tips or advice of others. Because you have your own mind and you have your own tecnics. 

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:14:07 PM

Well i think you should do trading with your 2.5btc so that you can make profit from it and it will grow weekly and soon you will have lots of money.

What kind of trading? I don't know too much about it.

I think he is talking about day trading, which means you speculate on bitcoin's value on the very short term. I wouldn't advise doing that cuz it's a gamble really.

However you can read crypto news and speculate on different altcoins. When a certain project is about to release an important product if you buy just before it's likely that the price of that coins will go up.

For example recently MAID developers said they will release a MVP ( minimum viable product) within a week so if you buy now with your 2.5 BTC there is a good chance that your coins will be worth more in a week, the important thing to remember is not to be greedy and always get out with your profit before the price crashes back down.
i have saved a lot of bitcoins but they where all been stolen. So be carefull where you are saving them dont put them in internet wallets or hardware wallets because they can easily been stolen. So blame your self i warned you.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:35:31 PM

Because of curry my bitcoin that i have save are gone, now im starting to save again and not to gamble anymore, i need to save for btc for something that i wanted to have
Mostly people advice to save your bitcoins because it is a different bitcoin and fiat currency, if we save it automatically the price rising and set down, but we know how to use it, i also refer to save the bitcoin, in this way,it doesn't need hard working, and in this way our bitcoins are also save, we not face the loss.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:41:50 PM

Lol, why you not bet on Warriors ? Actually i have saved many bitcoins since last month and it's around 2 bitcoins and i have some too from gambling today.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:03:32 AM

Lol, why you not bet on Warriors ? Actually i have saved many bitcoins since last month and it's around 2 bitcoins and i have some too from gambling today.
Damn it, that's what you called irresponsible gambling, we cannot trust our savings in gambling as it is very risky. Have you invested it in a good project in the crypto world with good potential you might earn a profit more than x10 of your original coins. I have invested in waves that is why I lost a little in gambling.
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:16:18 AM

i saved aaround 25, so a block, but i'm working hard to save more, while it's still easy to get bitcoin, i think in 2020 will be very hard to have bitcoin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:19:50 PM

i saved aaround 25, so a block, but i'm working hard to save more, while it's still easy to get bitcoin, i think in 2020 will be very hard to have bitcoin
What do you mean hard? Do you have mining farm or something? For me I think 25BTC is just not enough to save for the next 4 years, maybe by then my friend you can make it up to 100BTC. That would be my target too as it the price will continue to increase until 2020 then I would consider that as my retirement cause I will retire early.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:40:18 AM

now i have only 0.05 BTC at my saving account, i think saving bitcoin for future is very important, i will do it again, save 0.05/week so in next 20years i have 52BTC  Cheesy
I think to save money you must have a good plan dude. You can not keep all the income you have or keep a small part.
you must adjust the money you save by spending money will you spend. so that you can earn big money in your wallet

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: