Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:15:20 PM

I save around 0.3 bitcoin. I use bitcoin every day to buy all the daily needs. I may not be able to save more than this bitcoin.
I am always interested to spend it.

That 's big enough, I too, have not saved any bitcoin, only a fraction of it, because I am also using it from time to time,maybe this year I could save a bitcoin since I am already working and not much using my coins in the wallet to buy my personal things... But if I total what I have spent before, I think it's more than 1 bitcoin since the time I start collecting it.

Thats a decent amount! since you cant save up to much if you  used it  sometimes for your needs . As of now i saved small amount of bitcoin since im using it  for everyday living sad to say but i need to spent this bitcoin for survival because im a jobless person. Hopefuly someday i could find someways to increase  my earnings so that i could save up sometimes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:37:45 PM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh

i just started to love bitcoins so i have only 0.1 BTC at this moment, but  i plan to rise that in near future for sure,  i wait for price to fall down a bit so i could buy some bitcoins

I don't think bitcoin price will fall anymore, I still collecting bit by bit, still havent got 1 btc but i planned to save it and hold it until the price is high
Using your bitcoin to trade is a great way to increase your wealth but need to be patience and need good analytics
Universat

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:09:56 PM

i think it is such a personal question to be ask, but let me tell you that i have a good amount of bitcoin ans still i am buying more and more. the reason is that i know that the price of bitcoin is going to be increase so much in next few months and it will give me a good profit therefore i am trying to hold my bitcoin and not to use it.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:55:35 PM

i was spend my bitcoin on online shopping but now i will try to save my bitcoin for future and want to hold my bitcoin then wait for until rise up its price to higher because bitcoin will be going to rise up its price to higher too much  in the future so it is good time to save some bitcoin for the future and i also recommend if you want to get good profit then hold your bitcoin for long term.
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:20:28 PM

its a hard time saving some coins but still i have managed to save 0.07btc till now and i can really feel very hard for reaching my goal of 1btc maybe it will take much more hard work to even touch that point and the most irritating thing is i do not have pactents so its hard not to buy any useless thing as because i am still on my kids stage

bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:43:29 PM

Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Huh

i just started to love bitcoins so i have only 0.1 BTC at this moment, but  i plan to rise that in near future for sure,  i wait for price to fall down a bit so i could buy some bitcoins

If you are waiting for the price of bitcoin to fall down then you are wasting your time, as the price of bitcoin will now increase more higher as I heard from this forum, the price is already at a good stage, anyone who ant to buy should have to buy it now and they will see a bigger profit in the coming months.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:56:12 PM

Huh

If you are waiting for the price of bitcoin to fall down then you are wasting your time, as the price of bitcoin will now increase more higher as I heard from this forum, the price is already at a good stage, anyone who ant to buy should have to buy it now and they will see a bigger profit in the coming months.
I do see it happening the price will go down again, maybe even upto 550 dollars, which is why I am holding at the moment.
If the price go down I make sure to by more again.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:21:16 AM

People just speculating. Not actually using bitcoin for anything. Once people start to sell it will crash

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:47:05 AM

Huh

I do see it happening the price will go down again, maybe even upto 550 dollars, which is why I am holding at the moment.
If the price go down I make sure to by more again.
It could always happen bro but with a little chances now, we are due for another increase because the halving has took place already and anytime from now we can see an abrupt price increase.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:48:19 AM

I have less than 1 btc at the moment because I've been scammed by this "cloudmining site" before and try gambling then lose again. I'm trying my luck in trading now because somehow I already have some stored knowledge in it and hopefully gain back what I lose in "investing" and gambling. I'm trying not to be tempted by those HYIP sites because I can see a lot of them. I also try earning in  faucet from time to time at least I can earn additional satoshi but I don't really focus on it because it's time consuming.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:21:42 PM

Whatever I earn online I save them for the future and I have saved 0.4 bitcoins till now it is very good to save bitcoins because when I earned some btc for the first time it's value was $300 and now it is $640, hence it is very profitable to save bitcoins for our future.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:30:23 PM

I currently have something like 0.09 Bitcoin saved up, and a majority of that comes from my signature campaign. The one issue is that I don't have a lot of Bitcoin saved up so I'll be missing out on a lot of the market movements happening.

I'm working on doing more freelancing jobs and so, but I don't know if there'll be more work for me soon. I hope there will be some.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:38:30 PM

People just speculating. Not actually using bitcoin for anything. Once people start to sell it will crash
but people will not be selling their bitcoins any time soon because they see that the price has a lot of potential to go up so they will invest to make money and push the price up
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:26:12 AM

but people will not be selling their bitcoins any time soon because they see that the price has a lot of potential to go up so they will invest to make money and push the price up
No one will sell with the way that is happening in the bitcoin economy now, they have seen that the price will rise accordingly and they have high hopes on the effect of halving, majority will not let go and will hold firm their money even for a longer period of time.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:48:30 AM

Huh

Same here I only managed to get 0.1 BTC so far. I will start selling more things on the forum to get somemore BTC in the near future. With the price at 700$ I don't want to swap so much Fiat into Bitcoins at the moment. A bit late to the party.
Bepesand

Activity: 151
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:57:36 AM

Huh

Same here I only managed to get 0.1 BTC so far. I will start selling more things on the forum to get somemore BTC in the near future. With the price at 700$ I don't want to swap so much Fiat into Bitcoins at the moment. A bit late to the party.

Maybe you can buy some bitcoin in bitcoin exchanges. that is a faster process. There are fewer scams.
NorthPixel

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:11:47 PM

Huh

Maybe you can buy some bitcoin in bitcoin exchanges. that is a faster process. There are fewer scams.

That is a faster and safer way of getting some bitcoin. But you have to choose good exchanges like Bitstamp.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 12:18:29 PM

I have 2.4 bitcoins right now, and i am wasting it on gambling only, nowdays it's very interesting for me, i started from 1.9 and now it's 2.4. Cool

Bepesand

Activity: 151
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:27:48 AM

I have 2.4 bitcoins right now, and i am wasting it on gambling only, nowdays it's very interesting for me, i started from 1.9 and now it's 2.4. Cool

If you win the 0.5 bitcoins from the gambling, that is very good winning. But it is better to hold those coins.
Agaguk24

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Extended Reality Advertising

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:10:44 PM

I think I will go back to saving some Bitcoin when BTC prices drop to like 300-400$; right now I am out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: