Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:48:16 AM

I never could keep in large quantities because if I think a benefit then I would sell, at this time I save only 1.5 BTC, this might be a very small amount

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:54:47 AM

As of now, my total Bitcoin holdings stand at BTC0.0805. I am collecting coins for the past few years, but I have been immediately converting them to fiat. But now, I have taken a decision to hold a part of my BTC earnings.
0.0805 is less than $80. You have not saved much for the past few years. Why did you convert all bitcoin into Fiat while at the moment Bitcoin has a lot of potentials? Maybe if you were patience enough, you would witness Bitcoin cross over $1000 and you would have many profits from this event.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:59:11 AM

BTC 85

Wow! For me that is a really large number if they are bitcoins, because the price is already touching $1000 mark and if someone holding that many bitcoins would probably be quite rich specially if he is from a place like where I live, maybe in some countries that is not much.

I'm in the USA, and I'm not rich at all. This money would last me 1-2 years if I had no job. Where do you live?  Maybe I should move there because I hate working Wink

I don't think you will receive the answer for your question from him. No one wants an additional lazy citizen for his country. If living in USA keep you working, so be it, stay right there and work.
Unless a person is born rich he has the choice not to work and just spend the money of his parents to live, it's impossible not to work as even the rich people are still working to make themselves richer.

If ever some of us was born rich for sure we have no choice but to work as it is the reason why our rich parents lets us live just to be an inheritor of what they have as a source of income such as company, business etc. and we have a responsibility to keep it stay on operation . if a rich person is still working hard to make more money so we should do the same as well .
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:13:10 AM

As of now, my total Bitcoin holdings stand at BTC0.0805. I am collecting coins for the past few years, but I have been immediately converting them to fiat. But now, I have taken a decision to hold a part of my BTC earnings.
0.0805 is less than $80. You have not saved much for the past few years. Why did you convert all bitcoin into Fiat while at the moment Bitcoin has a lot of potentials? Maybe if you were patience enough, you would witness Bitcoin cross over $1000 and you would have many profits from this event.
Even if he converts that amount when it reach to $2,000, still not a good amount to be considered as investment. One must be serious when it comes to investment and make sure the longer we are putting we must already accomplish to accumulate a bigger amount of money.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:10:04 PM

that's much better though, as of now I only have a total of BTC0.05 . I was late on making a decision to save some of my earning and it was just a week ago . I didn't made a lot of savings because of almost the same reason with you I used to convert my weekly earnings into fiat to pay for my tuition and to buy groceries and also for some chill with friends Grin but starting on January I'll surely save all my earnings before the start of classes .
We all have been there, we all find it so difficult not to spend our bitcoin even if the price is going up because we all have eager to spend money, there are many people who are only making bitcoin as an extra income and they only use for gambling or trading but not for every day needs, and those usually have a large amount of btc.
raja2sumi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:40:34 PM

I have 0.02 bitcoins in my wallet .i know its too less but i only earn it through signature campaign .and yess i am too poor to buy bitcoins .hope after earning some through signature campaigns i l be able to buy bitcoins for future investment.

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
antonioa

Activity: 229
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:00:08 PM

I have 0.02 bitcoins in my wallet .i know its too less but i only earn it through signature campaign .and yess i am too poor to buy bitcoins .hope after earning some through signature campaigns i l be able to buy bitcoins for future investment.

You are on the right track! If you are on this forum, then you will definitely be able to get rich. I also have a little more Bitcoins, just 0.9, but I aspire to increase their
BattleField

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:18:50 AM

You are on the right track! If you are on this forum, then you will definitely be able to get rich. I also have a little more Bitcoins, just 0.9, but I aspire to increase their

0,9 bitcoin is a good starting point.
albama

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:25:34 AM

I have 1.8 bitcoins with in 2 months. That's enough for me to pay for my school fee .
I'm looking for a chance to invest some ICO projects to get more earnings.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:20:33 PM

BTC 85

Wow! For me that is a really large number if they are bitcoins, because the price is already touching $1000 mark and if someone holding that many bitcoins would probably be quite rich specially if he is from a place like where I live, maybe in some countries that is not much.

I'm in the USA, and I'm not rich at all. This money would last me 1-2 years if I had no job. Where do you live?  Maybe I should move there because I hate working Wink

I don't think you will receive the answer for your question from him. No one wants an additional lazy citizen for his country. If living in USA keep you working, so be it, stay right there and work.
Unless a person is born rich he has the choice not to work and just spend the money of his parents to live, it's impossible not to work as even the rich people are still working to make themselves richer.
here in our society there is a joint family system here one person earn and the rest of the people serve,r the father keep and save money for their children and they complete all their needs even after the got married.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:31:00 PM

I have nothing saved as i am converting all my earning of bitcoins to fiat currency so that i can meet my family expenses, and for me rate dont matter. I have only 0.05 btc available in my wallet which i am using in sports betting and poker betting.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 04:37:33 PM

Many people here i think are saving lots of bitcoin but for me i have only few bitcoins left in my bitcoin wallet because i am paying for monthly bills for electricity and internet.. well bitcoin is really help to decrease my expenses from my salary..
I hope that i can earn more after my blogging and internet marketting can gives me more earnings i can save more in bitcoin..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:23:12 PM

I personally believe stocking Bitcoin is disorting the real meaning of Bitcoin as currency!
But still since Bitcoin is best performing assets from last two years, it is never bad to save it.
It would be good if you save as much as after you spend!

/]..JAMBLER.io../]Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
/our-partners.php]      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
/become-seller.php]   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:29:45 PM

I personally believe stocking Bitcoin is disorting the real meaning of Bitcoin as currency!
But still since Bitcoin is best performing assets from last two years, it is never bad to save it.
It would be good if you save as much as after you spend!

I am just have 0,5 bitcoin in my wallet. I am using for trading purpose and keep on earning profits.
coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:37:42 PM

I think bitcoin will be a promising investment. I have a 2 BTC I keep in my wallet a few online and do not spend it, I will sell at a higher price and earn some profit.
coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:38:08 AM

I use Bitcoin for online shopping and gambling, but now if I had money, I would buy little by little when the price was not so high, I believe the next few years the price of bitcoin will be much better.But For the moment not many Bitcoin I save.
1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 09:40:49 AM

Well i had 2 bitcoins but sold them around 2 years ago when it was back at $250. I still regret it I sold them but i needed the money back then.

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:59:02 AM

Well i had 2 bitcoins but sold them around 2 years ago when it was back at $250. I still regret it I sold them but i needed the money back then.

That would really be painful with the increase in price that bitcoin has witnessed in recent time. That could really have made something this time. For me, I havent gather much since I can only make from Signature campaigns and bounties coupled with the fact that increasing in rank is directly related to what can be earned. So in all I have saved about 0.07btc and still hoping to make more as time goes by.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:58:17 PM

That would really be painful with the increase in price that bitcoin has witnessed in recent time. That could really have made something this time. For me, I havent gather much since I can only make from Signature campaigns and bounties coupled with the fact that increasing in rank is directly related to what can be earned. So in all I have saved about 0.07btc and still hoping to make more as time goes by.

Ouch! That's a bit hard to take if you think about it by what's happening to bitcoin's price now. 2 btc would already be a very big earning and ripe for investment capital. Though who would've thought 2 years ago that btc's price would go this high. If I were you most likely I'd sell them as well. Right now I have around almost 1btc as since the seconds half of December last year, I decided to just hold on to my btc earnings with signatures and services. I would've panicked early this week when btc almost went down to below 900 but I think I made the right decision to just hold on to my btcs for the moment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Umigokath

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:17:08 PM

I saved around the 4 bitcoins right now and I'm planning to sell them around the pice of 1000 dollar or more on this moment.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: