Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:45:23 AM

I have managed to save 4 btc and I am quiet happy with that amount as I am sure that price will rise in future which will bring good profits for me so till it reaches to that level I will try to add some  more coins in my wallet.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:51:18 AM

Well the answer to how many bitcoin I have saved is not nearly enough in my opinion! You can never have saved enough bitcoin.
With the next halving I am going to massively buy bitcoin it's not that far away only a few years before it happens again.

If i had the funds available as well i would have done the same as well because i also believe that bitcoin is made to just grow and until the day it is alive it will keep growing in value, but right now i haven't saved anything but started to accumulate and save.
So far the price has indeed been going up, but that's not a guarantee that it will continue to do so in the far future.

That's where a lot people go wrong here. They think so easily about the price going up to certain price points, but in reality they don't know what is needed to get the price to increase $100 and to keep it there.

If they knew, then they would be talking a whole lot different about the price reaching $2000-$3000 and so on.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 10:55:16 AM

I have very little amount in my wallet because most of my bitcoin is invested on alt coins. I know its risky because there is a risk that an exchange might get hack again but I'm hoping not. It's coins that i can afford to lose so might as well put it into something that might gain value in the future and I believe that one day the value of those altcoins will hit my target price. Each coin has its own time and I just would have to wait for the time when people would pump that coins because as days pass by its value is getting smaller and smaller. Well I still believe it can go back up again because my intention should be day trading only but it's not my luck when I choose a certain coin and then its value didn't go back up. I don't want to cut my losses also because there is still that chance that it will sky rocket. Hoping it would be sooner.

thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:59:43 AM

Well the answer to how many bitcoin I have saved is not nearly enough in my opinion! You can never have saved enough bitcoin.
With the next halving I am going to massively buy bitcoin it's not that far away only a few years before it happens again.

Buying them is good but I will focus more on earning them in different ways which can increase the number count of coins in my wallet and whenever I would be having extra money, I will prefer to buy them.

bitcoin should be money first and investment second.

so it is better to spend it first and look for ways that you can actually use it as a currency and that will lead to a bigger adoption because if we start using it then merchants will start accepting it too.

Yes and if more merchants will start accepting it will also create an awareness level among those people who are not aware about bitcoin and they will become curious to know more about bitcoin.

Agree it is a sort of promotion to the public! Because they hear that kind of currency and they didnt recognize it as a money so they start learning or searching it all over the net and start using it! Let hope that lot of shops accepts bitcoin as payment.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:40:27 PM

Buying them is good but I will focus more on earning them in different ways which can increase the number count of coins in my wallet and whenever I would be having extra money, I will prefer to buy them.

so it is better to spend it first and look for ways that you can actually use it as a currency and that will lead to a bigger adoption because if we start using it then merchants will start accepting it too.

Yes and if more merchants will start accepting it will also create an awareness level among those people who are not aware about bitcoin and they will become curious to know more about bitcoin.

Agree it is a sort of promotion to the public! Because they hear that kind of currency and they didnt recognize it as a money so they start learning or searching it all over the net and start using it! Let hope that lot of shops accepts bitcoin as payment.
We need more time to make it happen, and since we are seeing there are stores although not too many that are accepting bitcoin, that is already a good sign that it will increase in the future, it will start from small group then big merchants will follow.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:04:27 PM

We need more time to make it happen, and since we are seeing there are stores although not too many that are accepting bitcoin, that is already a good sign that it will increase in the future, it will start from small group then big merchants will follow.
Bitcoin's popularity is growing and the price too. I'll invest only in Bitcoin and wait for the price increase it.
Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:13:00 PM

Once i've kept about 0.6BTC just for the future use. But, recently i spend all of those saved bitcoins. Nowadays, i'm not saving any amount for future use and i'll exchange it as soon as possible after i got some amount of BTCs!
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:11:32 PM

Once i've kept about 0.6BTC just for the future use. But, recently i spend all of those saved bitcoins. Nowadays, i'm not saving any amount for future use and i'll exchange it as soon as possible after i got some amount of BTCs!

I will support you with that. They might say it is bad decision but just ignore it. We need more users that will have that courage to really make a use of bitcoin. They are all making it rot and that wont help a lot for making it more popular. Imagine keeping Justin Bieber in his closet then how will many of the people will know he is cute back then.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:24:50 PM

Currently I have saved about 0.5 btc and waiting for bitcoin price to increase, when the price will increase after some months then I sell my bitcoins for get some peofit from that bitcoins. I usually saved bitcoins for trading because trading is best way for me at least to earn more bitcoins.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:02:15 PM

Now i saved only .7BTC because sometimes i need money so i do cash out some. Its small enough but i gonna earn more my income here to increase my saving its almost 1BTC but i need to do extra income more to trading for me to get a whole bitcoin. But that is not my goal, my goal is earn 100-200 bitcoin but i need time to do that.
Mihho

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:09:45 PM

I now have 3 Bitcoins. I earned it with great difficulty and I hope that I have not wasted my time
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 06:48:59 PM

I now have 3 Bitcoins. I earned it with great difficulty and I hope that I have not wasted my time
Where di you get 3 btc honestly it is hard to save those amount and its high amount and never experience to hold that amount.. maybe someday if i found a good source of earnings bitcoin i can make more to save more bitcoins in my wallet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:01:42 PM

A few dozens but I'm not good at saving Grin
Financial_Genius

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:40:52 PM

Invest 50% of this amount  in what you like, but don't invest other people's money and don't invest all money.  Try to clearly define the ratio of returns to risk.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:33:45 PM

for now, I guess I save 0.1 BTC in my wallet, and I was still trying to collect it until now. I actually had a lot to collect bitcoin, but I need more than my income, so it is very difficult to store in large quantities bitcoin. but at the moment I'm trying to collect bitcoin is more because it would be very useful for the future
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:24:59 PM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh
You are lucky to have 2.5BTC mate and it is wisest decision of yours to save it up for future

diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:58:52 PM

for now, I guess I save 0.1 BTC in my wallet, and I was still trying to collect it until now. I actually had a lot to collect bitcoin, but I need more than my income, so it is very difficult to store in large quantities bitcoin. but at the moment I'm trying to collect bitcoin is more because it would be very useful for the future
yeah actually I also have a sizeable income in bitcoin, but I do not know why my bitcoin was always exhausted, yeah I have a lot of activities such as shopping, gambling, playing and so forth, maybe that's why I just had a little bitcoin in wallet
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:23:54 AM

I think I saved in my wallet for only 0.1 btc. This from my
trading were I earn buy and sell altcoins. And, also I earn
from gambling site.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:37:27 AM

I think I saved in my wallet for only 0.1 btc. This from my
trading were I earn buy and sell altcoins. And, also I earn
from gambling site.
Just do not just save that amount as there are many ways to grow that amount, just always put in mind that you have a good future with bitcoins if you will work hard, do not be contented with small earnings only but seek a bigger income like everyone here is hoping to have.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:06:13 AM

In my bitcoin wallet now is almost 0.14 bitcoin because i only save my income here in sig campaign. My income in trading is always cash it out every week so a little bit earning but i think that is become bigger when bitcoin price is rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: