Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:38:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:50:00 PM

well i didnt save at all btc hahaha because of my addiction in gambling. i waste all my btc in gambling that's why i'm changing my dailyactivities where less gambling and more saving up. it's not too late for a new start right ? i wish i could reach atleast 1 btc before the end of this year. ofcourse im gonna invest too haha for faster grow of my profit.

I also wished the same to have atleast 1 bitcoin in my wallet by the end of the year but as i had to cash them out in order to buy a bike so i could not save them up all, though i'm not an addict of gambling but i spent my bitcoins on my physical life so i could not save anything as well until now.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:11:09 PM

well i didnt save at all btc hahaha because of my addiction in gambling. i waste all my btc in gambling that's why i'm changing my dailyactivities where less gambling and more saving up. it's not too late for a new start right ? i wish i could reach atleast 1 btc before the end of this year. ofcourse im gonna invest too haha for faster grow of my profit.

I also wished the same to have atleast 1 bitcoin in my wallet by the end of the year but as i had to cash them out in order to buy a bike so i could not save them up all, though i'm not an addict of gambling but i spent my bitcoins on my physical life so i could not save anything as well until now.

That's not bad what you're doing.
You use Bitcoin to buy stuff.This is good.Sure it would be better if you coulf have bought your bike with Bitcoin directly, however the bitcoin you sold belongs to another person now, or some parts of it.This helps to distribute Bitcoin.
Maybe you can afford it to safe a bit of your coins in the future.You really should try to do that.
transabox

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:03:38 PM

I recently learned about Bitcoin, so managed to save very little yuitkoin - just 0.164. But I hope that I will reach the goal and collect 10 Bitcoins
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:33:54 AM

I already saved 600$ worth of bitcoin from today. I was saving it to buy myself a brand new laptop which costs around 700-750$ on xmas or new year, but the earlier the better. I would like to buy it because it would be a big help in my job.

i think it will be possible to reach 700$ on xmas because bitcoin price will inflate when that time comes. Based on my experience last year. Bitcoin price double it's price when christmas season and new year is coming, So just braced yourself and don't risk your btc on other investment to make sure the profit. Goodluck
Actually you are already late, we are in the $700 level now and you say christmas comes early with bitcoin, but do not be contented with that as seems the price does not neutralize yet, maybe there's another increase because the price is consistent and if it will continue we might react $1,000 by Christmas.

Yes, the prediction on bitcoins falls up to 1000 dollars by the end of this year. that was really amazing. that's why i am starting to save bitcoins on my wallet now and keep it until new year. i hope that this prediction will come true, and as i observe this is really possible. and due to its demand, many people already using bitcoins that makes its value more higher and higher
yes as some people are thinking that this time bitcoin can easily cross all time high level at the end of this year or just in the start of 2017, but i think the task is not so easy to achieve.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:12:48 PM

I already saved 600$ worth of bitcoin from today. I was saving it to buy myself a brand new laptop which costs around 700-750$ on xmas or new year, but the earlier the better. I would like to buy it because it would be a big help in my job.

i think it will be possible to reach 700$ on xmas because bitcoin price will inflate when that time comes. Based on my experience last year. Bitcoin price double it's price when christmas season and new year is coming, So just braced yourself and don't risk your btc on other investment to make sure the profit. Goodluck
Actually you are already late, we are in the $700 level now and you say christmas comes early with bitcoin, but do not be contented with that as seems the price does not neutralize yet, maybe there's another increase because the price is consistent and if it will continue we might react $1,000 by Christmas.

Yes, the prediction on bitcoins falls up to 1000 dollars by the end of this year. that was really amazing. that's why i am starting to save bitcoins on my wallet now and keep it until new year. i hope that this prediction will come true, and as i observe this is really possible. and due to its demand, many people already using bitcoins that makes its value more higher and higher
yes as some people are thinking that this time bitcoin can easily cross all time high level at the end of this year or just in the start of 2017, but i think the task is not so easy to achieve.
If they are thinking that the price of bitcoin will rise then that's good.. At least they are too optimistic about the future of bitcoin and actually no one knows what will happen in the future therefore it's hard to conclude yet and let them think of what they want as that's their money and they have to decide it.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:15:53 PM

If they are thinking that the price of bitcoin will rise then that's good.. At least they are too optimistic about the future of bitcoin and actually no one knows what will happen in the future therefore it's hard to conclude yet and let them think of what they want as that's their money and they have to decide it.
Investors always think positive as they study it hard before entering i guess if money involved we are always thinking for our best. I still keeping my investment and try to make much bigger even in a small amount from time to time.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:09:45 PM

Now I saved about 3 btc that I was bought about 2 months ago. If I sell now, I have get profit $100/btc. But I still hold and sure that price will increase again. My target is save 7 btc in this year.
canah17

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:30:37 PM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh

Well that's a good plan but the bad part is bitcoin will be ban from the internet Cheesy just joking i have saved up btc 3.5 well its not much but its really big money Cheesy but i will recommend you to cash it out! cash it out! hahaha.. so that you will not be the one who will be scammed at the end of it because for me i have experienced once when i saved up 5.0 btc YES! 5.0 btc in my wallet for my future kids but then i got scammed i thought it was a safe wallet in 2 years of earning that much money the website crashed and then i can't really report it because i cant search it i googled the name of the website its not there then i found this article that the website is torn down how can i say it. its not working anymore the owner it self has got away with my money -_-
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:40:31 PM

Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Huh

Well that's a good plan but the bad part is bitcoin will be ban from the internet Cheesy just joking i have saved up btc 3.5 well its not much but its really big money Cheesy but i will recommend you to cash it out! cash it out! hahaha.. so that you will not be the one who will be scammed at the end of it because for me i have experienced once when i saved up 5.0 btc YES! 5.0 btc in my wallet for my future kids but then i got scammed i thought it was a safe wallet in 2 years of earning that much money the website crashed and then i can't really report it because i cant search it i googled the name of the website its not there then i found this article that the website is torn down how can i say it. its not working anymore the owner it self has got away with my money -_-
what site do you mean that you are scammed of 5btc? it is really a large amount and where or how do you make 5 btc before..?
For now i never touch in that amount of honestly it is hard to earn that amount i have few bitcoins but even 1 btc i still not touch in that amount.. but i am saving but i am use some of them in altcoin and wait for long time and expecting for more profit in the future.. also i use some of them for paying my internet and electricity bills that can help me to decrease my house expenses..
I hope that i touch or hold 5 btc or even 3.5 btc like yours..
Tred (OP)

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:19:51 PM

Huh

I guess this worked for OP. In April, the price of bitcoin was in the $400's and now it has increased to $730.

Personally, I wouldn't take 25% of my paycheck and invest it all into bitcoin. It seems to be a rather large portion of your money and I would rather spread the 25% across various investments involving fiat and bitcoin.

Yes I have been dong great!

I am so happy the price continues to rise.

Smiley
Doamader

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:22:34 PM

I had almost 1 bitcoin saved, but i were forced to exchange it into fiat to pay some bills, i do expect to be able start saving just after next year.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:29:39 AM

I only have about 1 bitcoin right now but I had more. I lost almost 4 bitcoins when cryptsy shut down and took everyone's money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
stephanirain

Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:52:10 AM

Huh
I saved 1 BTC in my wallet. Yet, it is not enough. Better not to stop trading, investing and mining. Looking forward for more blessings.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:55:46 AM

I only have about 1 bitcoin right now but I had more. I lost almost 4 bitcoins when cryptsy shut down and took everyone's money.

Good to know that you have already 1 bitcoin because I can't even reach a single bitcoin because of my failure in trading.

But still I'm trying to learn more with trading and so far my bitcoin saved was already 0.1 and still there are some funds that has been into trading.

And hopefully for next year, I will be able to get some decent profit with trading just like what others do.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:33:11 AM

I earned some bitcoin but I have not saved some for the future use.  I wish to have the same amount of bitcoin savings like you at least.  So I am thinking of keeping 10% of my bitcoin earning and not spend it so that when bitcoin price increase, i will have some kept bitcoin and can convert it to fiat money in higher price.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:09:17 AM

I earned some bitcoin but I have not saved some for the future use.  I wish to have the same amount of bitcoin savings like you at least.  So I am thinking of keeping 10% of my bitcoin earning and not spend it so that when bitcoin price increase, i will have some kept bitcoin and can convert it to fiat money in higher price.

That is the reason why I am already saving my bitcoin because lost bitcoins are lost forever. We can earn another bitcoin but the lost ones which we had worked so hard in the past cannot be replaced. The effort and the time we spent earning those cannot be replaced by the effort we are doing today. Saving is my most secure way for now to take care of my efforts. I mean my bitcoin.  Cheesy
Vannterson

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:44:47 AM

I have saved around the 6 bitcoins right now and I'm pretty happy and proud of it to be honest, its a real accomplishment for me.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:25:43 AM

I have saved around the 6 bitcoins right now and I'm pretty happy and proud of it to be honest, its a real accomplishment for me.
6 bitcoin is a very large amount dude, maybe I would need one more year to get 6 BTC.
Can you share the methods, how you got so many bitcoin?
coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:58:11 AM

Bitcoin in my wallet just a little bit maybe about 0.02 BTC, I always spend my bitcoin have, but maybe I'll start again to collect bitcoin I get from this forum
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:18:21 AM

Bitcoin in my wallet just a little bit maybe about 0.02 BTC, I always spend my bitcoin have, but maybe I'll start again to collect bitcoin I get from this forum
I seem to have the same problem with you, although I have earnings in each week, but I only have a little bitcoin just didompetku, probably because I had too much spending and very wasteful

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: