Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:12:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 595 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new airdrop coins?  (Read 332374 times)
Crypto_Profits

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:33:00 PM

I make this thread for new (free) airdrop coins.

I bet a lot of people miss big opportunities (like decred where you get over 1.5 btc for free at that time or node or other coins).

Because not every can look every day at all new threads.

So when you see a coin with a airdrop, than feel free to write it here.
So we will maybe dont miss any airdrop coin anymore.  Smiley

Ethereum Dark! ETDH. Great coin and great dev
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:54:06 PM

Right now the most attractive one is DeepOnion. It is just unbelievable. Every week, (for legendary ranked members) they are giving away as much as $1,000 worth of coins. If you participate in all the 40 rounds, it means that you earn $40,000 without any work at all. And that particular currency is having a very high potential for price increase.

I signed there and didnt receive anything. Also used their wallet but it wont connect to their network.

Deeponion is a great project and i am part of that concept and getting my weekly bounty. You have to join their community site https://deeponion.org/ and apply here https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php. They check your account and if found ok, you accepted to their airdrop. They have strong community and you get reply of your any query posted in their bcd thread.

Don't hold your breath waiting on getting authorized..

Approximately 82% get rejected

They reply on forum if they like your question.. if they don't they delete it.

great concept with a great future.  But no transarency, and no airdrop if you don't constantly say how wonderful DeepOnion is in all of your posts.

Alot of people get rejected because of spamming, burst posting, and cheat accounts.

When DO started they had a loose application requirement which alot of cheat accounts exploited.
About constantly saying how wonderful deeponion is, that's false. They encourage fact, and suggestions for improvement. I am active on more threads than I am on the Deep Onion thread, and I hardly mention anything about DO except needed, That's the point of having the signature to do the talking.

You say approximately 82% rejected, that is also false. It's about 50% for reasons stated above. Obviously the system is not perfect, but one thing I noticed is they strive to improve every day. You will probably consider this shilling, however you are entitled to your opinion, but imho, being in the official deep onion community forum, I have a clearer picture of how things are, and it's wrongly portrayed by people on the outside. To anyone reading this, If you actually meet all requirements and apply, be patient, and don't burst post because you are trying to hit a target. This is very obvious to detect.

By the way the number of accepted participants have increased as well.

Cheers!

Sir if you knew me you would know that I never publish without knowing the facts.

Please read rule 1 carefully :

As for my saying 82%, I was being kind

go to https://deeponion.info/

At the time of this post the stats were :

274 active users
10 awaiting confirmation
348 rejected users.

when you take into account how many active users were rejected in the first instance, it could be nearer 90%

POWtoken

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:41:27 PM

>>IMPORTANT NOTICE<<

The POW Airdrop starts on 3rd October @ 09:00 PT

The site is live now for testing purposes only. The POW being issued is NOT real!

In the "claim" notice on the website it clearly says this, and that the POW being issued prior to Oct 3rd will be deleted once we launch.

There are multiple small bugs on the site and many of you have been very helpful in pointing them out. That is the purpose of this development period.

For large bugs reported, with useful information, we are paying 500K POW bug bounty.
For smaller bugs reported, or reported with less information, we are paying 100K POW bug bounty.

Please send bugs to team@powtoken.com

Thanks for your support

team@powtoken.com
cryptocortex

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:43:55 PM

Remember to link your BTC address to increase your Byte holdings in the next distribution phase. You also receive Blackbytes. It might not be worth too much right now, but in the future, who knows...

Next airdrop is in november full moon... Will take a while, and for btc holders u don't get much. So not worthy to note it in the agenda
You link your address once, and participate in several rounds. Also, think long term. As I said, it can be worth much more in a not so distant future.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:55:31 PM

>>IMPORTANT NOTICE<<

The site is live now for testing purposes only. The POW being issued is NOT real!

In the "claim" notice on the website it clearly says this, and that the POW being issued prior to Oct 3rd will be deleted once we launch.

There are multiple small bugs on the site and many of you have been very helpful in pointing them out. That is the purpose of this development period.

For large bugs reported, with useful information, we are paying 500K POW bug bounty.
For smaller bugs reported, or reported with less information, we are paying 100K POW bug bounty.

Thanks for your support

team@powtoken.com

just a small problem I came across (maybe it's intentional)

when you click on the claim link, it opens a new tab but the page is blank..

FutureC0in

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:00:42 PM

Remember to link your BTC address to increase your Byte holdings in the next distribution phase. You also receive Blackbytes. It might not be worth too much right now, but in the future, who knows...

Next airdrop is in november full moon... Will take a while, and for btc holders u don't get much. So not worthy to note it in the agenda
You link your address once, and participate in several rounds. Also, think long term. As I said, it can be worth much more in a not so distant future.

Can you kindly tell me how or from which website I can link my btc address with Blackbytes ?
cryptocortex

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:25:46 PM

Can you kindly tell me how or from which website I can link my btc address with Blackbytes ?
Of course. First you have to download the wallet. You can do it at: https://byteball.org/.
Inside the wallet, go to the Bot Store, add the Transition Bot and follow instructions. The bot will give you two options to link you address: paying a fee, or signing a message to your Bitcoin address, which is free.

For more details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:47:58 PM

>>IMPORTANT NOTICE<<

Thanks for your support

team@powtoken.com

Is there another way to get the airdrop without linking my fb account? For privacy reasons I would prefer not to link this.
POWtoken

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:26:34 AM

>>IMPORTANT NOTICE<<

Thanks for your support

team@powtoken.com

just a small problem I came across (maybe it's intentional)

when you click on the claim link, it opens a new tab but the page is blank..

Yes, aware of this, was working, now isn't, hood is up at the moment. Please try again in 24hrs. Send email to team@powtoken.com to be added to bug bounty. Appreciate the support - team@powtoken.com
POWtoken

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:33:57 AM

>>IMPORTANT NOTICE<<

Thanks for your support

team@powtoken.com

Is there another way to get the airdrop without linking my fb account? For privacy reasons I would prefer not to link this.

Sorry, no, our whole premise is to leverage social networks to gain widespread adoption of a crypto-currency. Our privacy policy is here: http://powtoken.com/POW_Privacy_Policy.pdf
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:02:31 AM

I have received my Ethereumdark airdrop .Thanks dev. Looking forward to next one

Does he hate me? I sent him/her email 24 hrs ago, haven't received cooks yet.  Angry

The same for me, i didnt received my airdrop coins.
Probably we send the pm to late or the dev is not done with checking all the pm's.

I am in the same train. Send pm with my ETHD wallet but received nothing untill now.
Maybe they stop sending me too i send my wallet yesterday but until now i didn't get anything. But i read the dev post that we wait because their are so many pm and try his best to send the token.

According to ETHD dev there will be a slight delay on airdrop distribution because of the huge number of participant pouring in they somehow still validating all the pm's they recieve. Can you imagine a hundreds of pm they need to monitor..thats a hell of a job..so guys lets just  wait and be patient

Off topic: *The world belongs those who hustle, seems a mistake  Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
libert19

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:03:59 AM

The POW 'lite' global 'Airdrop' is confirmed for 09:00 PT 3rd October 2017. A Facebook account is required to make a claim.

There is no associated ICO or fundraising - this is a pure 'Airdrop'.

Visit http://www.POWtoken.com for details

Whitepaper is here:
http://powtoken.com/POW_Whitepaper_19_09_2017.pdf

ERC20 contract address and code will be published here prior to 3rd October.

Enjoy!

POWtoken? why is facebook account needed?
maybe they need verify because many cheater out there. :/ or they try to collect information like ripple and stellar

Stellar gave good money for the information they took lol Cheesy

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LazyJones

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

I do electrical.

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:04:57 AM

A pure airdrop coin sounds interesting. SIgn me up!
\

libert19

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:06:52 AM

I hope the dev will ban all the Newbie accounts created after the date of the airdrop announcement from the airdrop. It is not good for the price and reputation of this coin to allow multiple airdrop signups imho.

I agree, newbies should not be allowed to join air drops. It's not that I hate 'em but it's pretty easy to rank higher from newbie. I got my jr member rank pretty fast, duh

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hillman321

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:58:48 AM

I would recommend an airdrop of EthereumDARK coins. According to the OP: "Airdrop # 2 is now LIVE! PM us for details." Just send dev PM with your address from your wallet EthereumDARK.
I've got 120 ETHD link: https://imgur.com/oqtcCl9. You have to be patient a lot of interest and therefore you have to wait a few days. I've been waiting for 2 days.
Here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106405.0

When did you get your coin?
Mine is 3 days now.. no sign of coin yet  Sad
Did anyone get their coins 3 days before?
Dev is offline 2 days now.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:46:10 AM

I would recommend an airdrop of EthereumDARK coins. According to the OP: "Airdrop # 2 is now LIVE! PM us for details." Just send dev PM with your address from your wallet EthereumDARK.
I've got 120 ETHD link: https://imgur.com/oqtcCl9. You have to be patient a lot of interest and therefore you have to wait a few days. I've been waiting for 2 days.

I am also still waiting for for free ETHD airdrop coins. I think the team of ethereum dark is very busy since a few days. Some big airdrop twitterpages posted about their free airdrop:

https://twitter.com/AirdropAlert
https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops

After their tweets the dev said that they are going to need some more time for the distribution, because of too much participants  Grin Grin

NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:52:09 AM

I also missed this one. I think the airdrop is done. And I heard there will be another batch of EtheriumDark airdrop. I really missed the train on this one. Some of my friends were able to catch it and got their share of ETHD. They did not even inform me. Tsk!
libert19

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 03:08:00 AM

I got mine, thanks a lot to devs Smiley

You will get yours don't worry.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
master2#

Activity: 204

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 03:27:46 AM

I have got mine 2 days ago from the second airdrop 1 day after sending the request
mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:06:53 AM

Hello airdrop fans!

3 upcoming airdrops at the Embermine platform!
So the airdrop dates are:
-1 October = 2x slipstream (SLIP) for every EMBR you hold.
-15 October = 1x Descrptopia (DES) for every tokenverse (tov) you hold.
-End november NIO = 1x nio for every 10 EMBR you hold

Coinmarket:
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/embers/#markets

Bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1914703.440

Trade MBRS:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=MBRS_BTC

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 595 »
  Print  

Jump to: