Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application  (Read 52211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:21:46 AM

Do we just leave our MBRS in our Cryptopia wallet?  I just saw this

No you have to send them to your etherwallet like:
Myetherwallet, metamask, jaxx.io or other ether wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goingmobile

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:58:59 PM

worried I already missed too many good airdrops Cry but bought a little bit of this today

the fee to send to your wallet isn't bad at all from cryptopia, 1 MBRS, however remember you will (as far as I know) need a little ETH in your wallet to send back out any tokens later
gbharlequin

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:52:53 PM

No you have to send them to your etherwallet like:
Myetherwallet, metamask, jaxx.io or other ether wallet.

The important thing is ERC20 (or rather EIP20 now) compatibility. If you can't interact with the tokens at that address, well that's not good for anyone. So if you are using a non-exchange wallet, make sure that it works for ERC20. The two that we have used extensively in the past are MEW and MetaMask.
arch365

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:19:56 PM

what's the Contract Information of TOV ?

0xAa26B73BFdc80B5c7D2cFBFc30930038FB7FA657 Huh
NAME TOV Huh
DECIMALS Huh
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:32:33 PM

can anyone provide list of upcoming airdrops  Huh

heard there will be des, slip auton and many others
list would be helpful with date and timinigs
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:34:47 PM

Thanks to a deal struck between Embermine and Autonio (the first of many), when Autonio's token distribution is complete, 2% of the total NIO token distribution, up to a maximum of 5 million NIO, will be distributed to all Embers holders at a ratio of 1 NIO per 10 Embers!!! Have 1,000 Embers? Welcome to 100 free NIO!! Have 9 Embers? Welcome to 0 NIO tokens. Have 2999 MBRS? Enjoy 299 NIO!

1% of these tokens are coming directly from NIO as both a reward and an incentive for us to continue our efforts in spreading the word about Autonio! The other 1% I am donating from Embermine's allocation from our escrow and advisory services!
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:41:59 PM

Thanks to a deal struck between Embermine and Autonio (the first of many), when Autonio's token distribution is complete, 2% of the total NIO token distribution, up to a maximum of 5 million NIO, will be distributed to all Embers holders at a ratio of 1 NIO per 10 Embers!!! Have 1,000 Embers? Welcome to 100 free NIO!! Have 9 Embers? Welcome to 0 NIO tokens. Have 2999 MBRS? Enjoy 299 NIO!

1% of these tokens are coming directly from NIO as both a reward and an incentive for us to continue our efforts in spreading the word about Autonio! The other 1% I am donating from Embermine's allocation from our escrow and advisory services!

some more airdrops.. embermine will make me really crazy with those airdrops..

this autonio token seems to be a real deal..
gbharlequin

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:26:22 AM

From the Telegram:

Here's a use case. On Embermine, Projects will produce various goods or services. Our focus has been on digital goods from the beginning (although branching into the physical realm is not impossible, it does increase the complexity quite a bit because of the the difficulties with distribution, manufacturing, etc.). In the same way that holders of MBRS have been receiving other crypto-assets like TOV, IDEA, or DOM, Projects can issue tokens for accessing certain goods and services. For example, a writer can distribute a token that grants access to her new book. This distribution can focus on holders of specific tokens or issue to ALL MBRS holders. Naturally, if you are a part of the network, you will accumulate a lot of excess assets. You could then input the settings on an AI trading bot that can then sell select assets on an open market, based on certain parameters you set (as in Autonio). This potentially results in global passive income for everyone on the Embermine network. The Algosharing allows people to trade and share tried and true strategies, algorithms, for achieving optimal results in the markets. And that only touches upon the synergy between the two. Hope that helps

So if you have an extensive library, effectively a marketplace of creative assets, you can sell them on the open market with the use of an AI trading bot that can do so without burdening you with the process. And since these assets are issued at a particular point in time, then users who join the network may want to buy these works and can do so in a sort of exchange context although optimized and configured for non-traders. The UI could be like any other online storefront.

And the Project Compacts which are the living documents that govern and facilitate the development and allocation of value within a Project, a transaction fee can be set for post-publication trading and selling, allowing for the first time (that I am aware) a secondary market that actually feeds value back to the Creators instead of us or any company. There's more granular control within a digital environment. We're just bringing in the benefits of physical goods into a distributed, online context.

When we are ready, there will be a lot of outreach to the creative community. We have people within our circle of acquaitances that are very interested in using the platform, including ourselves. The fall of an independent publishing company is what started all of this.

Also, one thing I want to clarify. A creative entrepreneur can choose to distribute their new release on a "rail" other than MBRS. This can allow for creatives to piggyback off of each others userbase or their own body of work.

Realistically, creators will implement a hybrid strategy, a combination of direct retail sales and rail distribution. For example, Stephen King could sell his novels as only retail but distribute short stories or novellas for free to people who hold certain novels. This allows one to experiment with different strategies for reaching a broad readership while staying connected to the value generated. Users are incentivized to participate in the distributed patronage to return value back to the creators as well as make some passive income on the side.

Distributing to MBRS holders would maximize the spread, but I'm more interested in creatives working in tandem, playing off of each other's market presences to reach their target audiences. 😁

This system is not limited to books, but any digital asset. These tokens are digital bearer certificates for a good or service. Software licenses for scarce objects. Zoom back a bit and look at the model. The basket of assets you accumulate could consist of books, comics, music, movies, video games, applications. Down the line, if we can figure out the best way to interface with the world of physical distribution and assets, that will introduce a whole new dimension. Creating a scarce object architecture and making it accessible to mainstream use is key.

I think a secondary marketplace that doesn't act like a black hole or wood chipper will appeal to MANY people.

gbharlequin

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 10:16:37 PM

Speaking of blockfolio. I can't add DOM to my blockfolio account. There's no option for it. Any one else from Canada have this issue?

Make sure the app is synced and up to date. You should be able to search for DOM, select EtherDelta, and put in the quantity. I'm not sure if location plays into it at all.
foxy

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:06:53 AM

what's the Contract Information of TOV ?

0xAa26B73BFdc80B5c7D2cFBFc30930038FB7FA657 Huh
NAME TOV Huh
DECIMALS Huh

The contract information you posted is absolutely correct just put 0 where it's asking for decimals, and you are good to go.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mickp

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:04:01 AM

Volume MBRS on exchanges going down by day... embermine need more marketing and attention that's for sure.
gbharlequin

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:55:49 PM

Volume MBRS on exchanges going down by day... embermine need more marketing and attention that's for sure.

We recently hired social media coordinators, a PR manager, and a managing editor (Tokenverse) in training. We will also have the Embermine site in top form here soon. We're building up to our presence at the Merge Conference in Orlando mid-October. That event will be huge for us. Our signal will improve on those efforts.

There are also the efforts of the community.

Tell people about this new creative commerce platform that is designed to eliminate most of the frictions that plague creative collaboration and distribution. Mention the secondary market design that actually generates value for the creators rather than be a black hole where value goes to die.

Give people you know who are into crypto and/or creative pursuits some MBRS. Even one, or five. Some of our holders have A LOT. Look at the token not only as a speculative unit, but a token of interest leading up to its true purpose as a seat licence to the platform upon MVP.

We want people who actually want to use the platform to hold MBRS. That's the whole point.

We can handle signal boosting and marketing on our end, but we need the support of the community. Without that support, nothing matters.

That being said, our efforts in the short term will help provide clarity for newcomers, with a revised whitepaper, website, and active social media outlets for Embermine and its projects.
foxy

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:34:16 AM

can anyone provide list of upcoming airdrops  Huh

heard there will be des, slip auton and many others
list would be helpful with date and timinigs

Check out this post for upcoming airdrops on the tokens holders

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1914703.msg21818552#msg21818552

Also, we will get 1 NIO for every 10 MBRS we hold (distributed after token sale)

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mickp

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:31:56 AM

We recently hired social media coordinators, a PR manager, and a managing editor (Tokenverse) in training. We will also have the Embermine site in top form here soon. We're building up to our presence at the Merge Conference in Orlando mid-October. That event will be huge for us. Our signal will improve on those efforts.

There are also the efforts of the community.

Tell people about this new creative commerce platform that is designed to eliminate most of the frictions that plague creative collaboration and distribution. Mention the secondary market design that actually generates value for the creators rather than be a black hole where value goes to die.

Give people you know who are into crypto and/or creative pursuits some MBRS. Even one, or five. Some of our holders have A LOT. Look at the token not only as a speculative unit, but a token of interest leading up to its true purpose as a seat licence to the platform upon MVP.

We want people who actually want to use the platform to hold MBRS. That's the whole point.

We can handle signal boosting and marketing on our end, but we need the support of the community. Without that support, nothing matters.

That being said, our efforts in the short term will help provide clarity for newcomers, with a revised whitepaper, website, and active social media outlets for Embermine and its projects.

Please try also to list Embermine on the following exchanges they are not so hard to get listed on:

https://www.coinexchange.io
https://www.coss.io/
https://hitbtc.com/
https://liqui.io/
https://www.binance.com/
https://allcoin.com/

Just like a good website you need attention! The project Embermine is great without doubt. I have a lot of experience with e-commerce you can have a beautiful shop with a great product but you will never sell anything if you don't promote it.
Embermine just have great airdrops comming up! Show the world, list it with google adwords get payed listing on crypto websites. Coindesk also support payed news listings. You can give a person in the team this job for daily, its just so important.
Don't misunderstand me i know Embermine works hard i only give some tips because of my experience on internet.

quangha1710

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:26:30 AM

Is it too late to get NIO airdrop?
foxy

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:20:25 AM

I guess you are not too late to join the air-drop because the ICO of the project (NIO) is still running and they will airdrop to MBRS holders after the ICO ends.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mickp

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:03:47 AM

I guess you are not too late to join the air-drop because the ICO of the project (NIO) is still running and they will airdrop to MBRS holders after the ICO ends.

Yes that's right it's not to late for NIO and slipstream airdrops!
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:41:12 PM

As airdrop approach, the price will indeed go up, for MBRS and TOV.
They would have gone up anyway but this is a nice bonus.
quangha1710

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:17:41 PM

I just buy MBRS at Cryptopia. Do I just the coins to myetherwallet to receive airdrop?
mickp

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:42:26 PM

I just buy MBRS at Cryptopia. Do I just the coins to myetherwallet to receive airdrop?

Yes that will work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: