Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do?  (Read 98137 times)
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:53:07 PM

i will sell all my bitcoin and buy other coins like ETH, i think ETH will be rise up if bitcoins drop

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 01:59:43 PM

Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.

its going to be buying frenzy. i'll spend my savings to buy btcs.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:14:15 PM

i will sell all my bitcoin and buy other coins like ETH, i think ETH will be rise up if bitcoins drop

if bitcoin price drop to $1 coins as ETH and other coins of course, would not be worth it, because all centered on the price of bitcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:38:09 PM

if bitcoin price drop to $1 coins as ETH and other coins of course, would not be worth it, because all centered on the price of bitcoin.

i cant imagine if ETH is going to down after BTC and i hope not

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:02:12 PM

Interests in bitcoin and attention that it created makes price quite impossible to go that low. There are thousands of people, who consider that x is the price worth buying any amount.

how with fear or trauma. maybe some people who feel that would not dare to take the risk of buying bitcoin at a low price though. and I think if the price has dropped to $ 1 then all future bitcoin had vanished. it happens when there are not many people who saved bitcoin
Yes, if the price dropped to $1, then once again bitcoin will not be able to get that much fame again and it will be much harder for bitcoin to gain the believe of people once again, and will fail in the field of crypto-currency.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Almagro

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:33:10 PM

This is a little unrealistic but let's just assume this happened. I think I'd hold onto my bitcoins and even buy some more. There's a possibility that after most people dump their bitcoin, the bitcoin's price will go high. I'd sell my bitcoins then when its price goes back to 400$.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:03:05 PM

Eth is depending on the price of bitcoin, so if bitcoin dropped to $1 then eth would also fall that time.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:05:46 PM

Interests in bitcoin and attention that it created makes price quite impossible to go that low. There are thousands of people, who consider that x is the price worth buying any amount.

how with fear or trauma. maybe some people who feel that would not dare to take the risk of buying bitcoin at a low price though. and I think if the price has dropped to $ 1 then all future bitcoin had vanished. it happens when there are not many people who saved bitcoin
Yes, if the price dropped to $1, then once again bitcoin will not be able to get that much fame again and it will be much harder for bitcoin to gain the believe of people once again, and will fail in the field of crypto-currency.

Yeah people will stop having faith in it and they will move to some other best option available for them at that particular point of time.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:24:09 PM

Yeah people will stop having faith in it and they will move to some other best option available for them at that particular point of time.

And the best option would probably we will go back to paypal again and real money for buying and paying services. And again more transaction fees we'll pay for them and taxes too.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:39:19 PM

I dont wanna think about it ,but well a short vision would be panic and bitcoin would be dead for the 99,9% for others would be one way to get more bitcoins .I dont know how much the dead of bitcoin would affect altcoins but would impact for sure those others coins and maybe make one coin king replacing bitcoin from it,but currently i doubt this will be possible.
lakuf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:40:08 PM

If it does that's just a signal for me to buy tons of bitcoins and just have it there for me to store and wait for the price rise. Grin

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:44:36 PM

I dont wanna think about it ,but well a short vision would be panic and bitcoin would be dead for the 99,9% for others would be one way to get more bitcoins .I dont know how much the dead of bitcoin would affect altcoins but would impact for sure those others coins and maybe make one coin king replacing bitcoin from it,but currently i doubt this will be possible.

Yeah it doesn't seems to be possible in coming years and if it does then bitcoin will surely loose all its users and it will be difficult for bitcoin to rise again.
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:47:43 PM

Would spend a hundred dollars on some and put it away for safe keeping,if it blows up again great ,if not oh well.
Its kind of crazy to talk about something dying though when most of us want to see bitcoin go to the moon.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:05:09 PM

Would spend a hundred dollars on some and put it away for safe keeping,if it blows up again great ,if not oh well.
Its kind of crazy to talk about something dying though when most of us want to see bitcoin go to the moon.

yeah, at that time when the price of bitcoin is dropped to $1 will not be a large investment , and we should have to give another chance to our luck, but at that time there will be very less people who will once again try to invest in bitcoin, as everyone will have already faced a great loss.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:19:18 PM

yeah, at that time when the price of bitcoin is dropped to $1 will not be a large investment , and we should have to give another chance to our luck, but at that time there will be very less people who will once again try to invest in bitcoin, as everyone will have already faced a great loss.

$1 is not a big amount to make an investment, if price  falls that low then I will buy atleast 500 coins and keep it safe for future.
Almagro

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:19:54 PM

I would buy lots of bitcoins than and wait to raise again, although i think its impossible for bitcoin to drop that low...It can only raise. And it is raising!
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:02:07 AM

I would buy lots of bitcoins than and wait to raise again, although i think its impossible for bitcoin to drop that low...It can only raise. And it is raising!

It's very unlikely at the moment but it is not impossible. If there are some serious tragedies that has happened then surely it would affect the majority of bitcoin users and the bitcoin price itself. If bitcoin's price dropped to 1$, it's very likely that everyone is panic dumping their coins.

Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:15:21 AM

At current prices, I can only go as low as $300 before selling what I have. If it goes down further, that could be a bad sign for BTC already, or something terrible must have caused it to continuously plummet. Panic sets in already and holders will do anything to get rid of what they have at dirt cheap prices.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:57:43 AM

At current prices, I can only go as low as $300 before selling what I have. If it goes down further, that could be a bad sign for BTC already, or something terrible must have caused it to continuously plummet. Panic sets in already and holders will do anything to get rid of what they have at dirt cheap prices.
At first it is Impossible for the price to be reduced to such a low value , the least bottom value at this instance can be $400 and if it gets reduced below that value just buy coins with sure that bitcoin will increase within another few day.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:21:34 AM

It's very unlikely at the moment but it is not impossible. If there are some serious tragedies that has happened then surely it would affect the majority of bitcoin users and the bitcoin price itself. If bitcoin's price dropped to 1$, it's very likely that everyone is panic dumping their coins.

A little impossible but there's a chance that it could happen...But I always do think that when we reach that point, there must have been a reason, probably a revelation, ban, or whatever that is acceptable and legal in real life that could cause the crash in price.. It's not worth it anymore to wait, it will gonna be a long time before bitcoin could stand again...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: