Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:36:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation  (Read 171556 times)
cloudboy

Activity: 690
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:08:54 PM

Real prices from sellers who use escrow would be much higher imo.

E.g. I would expect something like 3BTC/100gIOTA and later 5BTC/100gIOTA or even 10BTC/100gIOTA - after release. That is because I have faith in IOTA and realize it's potential.

Current iota marketcap in USD is ~ 15 - 20 mil USD.

I think no one doubts that iota will hit at least 50 mil USD cap. I personally think it will likely be in 100 - 200 mil range. 

Or a few billions, if JINN project will come out of stealth mode. But don't tell anybody

My prediction is $40-$60 on launch, and $150-$200 once people realize what it is, and see some of the partnerships.

A billion usd within a year. The hype is real, the fomo will be stronk.

What a lovely dream that would be  Smiley
MidwestMiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:42:21 PM

Real prices from sellers who use escrow would be much higher imo.

E.g. I would expect something like 3BTC/100gIOTA and later 5BTC/100gIOTA or even 10BTC/100gIOTA - after release. That is because I have faith in IOTA and realize it's potential.

Current iota marketcap in USD is ~ 15 - 20 mil USD.

I think no one doubts that iota will hit at least 50 mil USD cap. I personally think it will likely be in 100 - 200 mil range. 

Or a few billions, if JINN project will come out of stealth mode. But don't tell anybody

My prediction is $40-$60 on launch, and $150-$200 once people realize what it is, and see some of the partnerships.

A billion usd within a year. The hype is real, the fomo will be stronk.

And guess what. No DAO Smiley
lovely89

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:34:32 AM

1. Friend, China, russia and handfuls of other countries would like to talk to you about this alleged "USD world reserve currency" statement... Not sure what you are trying to get at regarding your inflation statement. Seems unrelated and out of place.

2. That quote does in no way support your absolute statement that there is no long term development team.

3. No. You don't single people out. You just spread a blanket of FUD, which is worse.

4. Exactly. All of your statements are predicated on the assumption that the foundation will not be funded. So you are making baseless speculations.

1. Choose one. Just like the pizza, dollars aren't compared to the same dollars over years.. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_currency

2. The foundation IS NOT funded right now. Aka. As of right NOW there is no on going support (after release).

3. Wild accusations aren't proof of anything.

4. No. They are on the current status based on the fact.

Stop trying to speculate and pump iota prematurely.

Bitrated user: vanlovely.
whatisbitcoin2016

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:03:51 AM

1. Friend, China, russia and handfuls of other countries would like to talk to you about this alleged "USD world reserve currency" statement... Not sure what you are trying to get at regarding your inflation statement. Seems unrelated and out of place.

2. That quote does in no way support your absolute statement that there is no long term development team.

3. No. You don't single people out. You just spread a blanket of FUD, which is worse.

4. Exactly. All of your statements are predicated on the assumption that the foundation will not be funded. So you are making baseless speculations.

1. Choose one. Just like the pizza, dollars aren't compared to the same dollars over years.. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_currency

2. The foundation IS NOT funded right now. Aka. As of right NOW there is no on going support (after release).

1. Ok, you fail to be coherent with this response.

2.The foundation is at the LEAST 50% funded, this we know for fact. This is before the past week of claiming. The numbers are not out yet but it is likely that at least a single person donated in that time, likely much more. This means the foundation is closer to funded than unfunded.

3. Again, no coherent response is being made by your reply.

4. See above statements.

This is clearly as fruitful as speaking to a wall. You are a doom and gloom fudder. Feel free to continue this conversation but I will not participate with you any further as it is a waste of my time refuting trolls. I'm not sure what your motive is, but take the not so subtle hint from the other posts directed at you and just cut the shenanigans.
lovely89

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:10:28 AM

This is clearly as fruitful as speaking to a wall. You are a doom and gloom fudder. Feel free to continue this conversation but I will not participate with you any further as it is a waste of my time refuting trolls. I'm not sure what your motive is, but take the not so subtle hint from the other posts directed at you and just cut the shenanigans.

This appears to be a waste of my time too.

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:31:27 AM

You can't fund a fucking foundation until you can actually send Iotas. And don't say you can donate upon claiming, because "technically" they aren't sent yet. So your points about the "current status" are all shit. Every. Last. One. Of. Them.
lovely89

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:51:06 AM

You can't fund a fucking foundation until you can actually send Iotas. And don't say you can donate upon claiming, because "technically" they aren't sent yet. So your points about the "current status" are all shit. Every. Last. One. Of. Them.

I'm glad we agree. It's current status is unfunded.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:56:44 AM

WTB IOTA for 0.8 BTC.

When you want to sell, then make me a offer. (i buy only with escrow)

btw. how would the expiration look? Are there ico accounts with the IOTA?
Or must i trust the person where i buy, that she send me the IOTA after the wallets with withdraw are online?
anewafresh

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:03:56 PM

Hey all

I'm selling upto 1 390 000 Mi (Mega IOTAs) at a rate of 1.39 Mi for 1 NXT.

So the whole chunk of 1390000 Mi would cost 1Million NXT

or, we could deal in smaller chunks.

Obviously, we'll trade through an escrow (preferably yassin54 or seccour) so we dont have to trust each other.

If anyone's interested, do get in touch!  Smiley

IOTA - iotatoken.com
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

thanks for your opinion but you are only saying this because you have not been effected by the theft. The lesson has now been learnt by many users but this does still not make it OK to steal, regardless of escrow or anything else. I do not see the harm in freezing the account and reimbursing the buyers that were effected. It would have nothing but a positive outcome for IOTA by building trust within the community.

I am not expecting @Iotatoken to be the police for future scammers but I do believe that it is their moral duty to fix this particular issue as it will be at no expense to do so in these early stages.

I'm asking @iotatoken directly to come up with a decision regarding this matter before launch for 2 reasons.

1. It will become harder to deal with once launch is complete
2. I will need to find more IOTA before Thursday !!

Kind Regards,

FT

List of people scammed by Child_Harold is getting longer:
naj
wesgen
Niemand
888cj
Cizzen
koYnsta
zercrypt
Lyricz
CarlGraph
CryptoMrM
Felixtwist
Bloomsy

Add me into this long list.

I am utterly disappointed in dealing with this Child_Harold.

I would like to know, from where did he get these token that he has been allowed to sell?

Was it from the foundation itself?

What is the relationship of Child_harold and the IOTA foundation and devs?

What are the course of action from the devs?

Appreciate any clarifications from affected members and also from devs.

Thanks.

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
youyou_

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:02:43 PM

thanks for your opinion but you are only saying this because you have not been effected by the theft. The lesson has now been learnt by many users but this does still not make it OK to steal, regardless of escrow or anything else. I do not see the harm in freezing the account and reimbursing the buyers that were effected. It would have nothing but a positive outcome for IOTA by building trust within the community.

I am not expecting @Iotatoken to be the police for future scammers but I do believe that it is their moral duty to fix this particular issue as it will be at no expense to do so in these early stages.

I'm asking @iotatoken directly to come up with a decision regarding this matter before launch for 2 reasons.

1. It will become harder to deal with once launch is complete
2. I will need to find more IOTA before Thursday !!

Kind Regards,

FT

List of people scammed by Child_Harold is getting longer:
naj
wesgen
Niemand
888cj
Cizzen
koYnsta
zercrypt
Lyricz
CarlGraph
CryptoMrM
Felixtwist
Bloomsy

I would like to know, from where did he get these token that he has been allowed to sell?

Thanks.

CH was just a guy who bought a stack during the ICO and scammed a bunch of guys who were retarded enough to buy him without escrow. To my knowledge he wasn't involved in the foundation.
lovely89

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:04:30 PM

Thanks.

1. He invested during the ico like everyone else. He doesn't have to be 'allowed' to do anything by anyone. He acts as a free individual, just like the buyers.

2. He has no link to the foundation whatsoever.

3. The relationship wasn't good. He was abusive and drunk in the forums. The iota team warned against him many times and often advised to take caution and always use escrow.

4. They were discussing their options (before CH claimed) based off proof of scamming but I don't know what the result was.

Everyone should be aware that without escrow (and even with it to an extent) you are trusting a complete stranger to be completely ethical with all of your funds (very big ask).

achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:15:00 PM

There is no foundation, yet. We should fund one.
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:34:36 PM

Thanks.

1. He invested during the ico like everyone else. He doesn't have to be 'allowed' to do anything by anyone. He acts as a free individual, just like the buyers.

2. He has no link to the foundation whatsoever.

3. The relationship wasn't good. He was abusive and drunk in the forums. The iota team warned against him many times and often advised to take caution and always use escrow.

4. They were discussing their options (before CH claimed) based off proof of scamming but I don't know what the result was.

Everyone should be aware that without escrow (and even with it to an extent) you are trusting a complete stranger to be completely ethical with all of your funds (very big ask).

+1, this.

A lot of users here had warned everybody to use escrow and dont make any mistake to transfer big amounts of money to a totaly unknown  anonymous person in the world of internet. Would you gave a stranger on the street some bucks with his promise he will be back later?. This was only the desicion of every grown up single person who trusted a unknown user without escrow.

But I would nonetheless vote to help, and dont let CH away with his scamm victory and behaivor against iota and user, which he showed us over the last months again and again.

durerus

Activity: 321
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:15:40 PM

WTS Iota in bulk. 20 BTC per Terra Iota. Escrow.
cloudboy

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:59:55 PM

This is the sort of pre-trading price I was expecting, instead of cryptoknightt's deals.
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:04:49 PM

This is the sort of pre-trading price I was expecting, instead of cryptoknightt's deals.

yes, but so far its just an ask-price.
cloudboy

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:07:33 PM

Yep, but I think the lowball sales by dodgy characters have kept the price down.

Time will tell  Smiley
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:13:05 PM

Yep, but I think the lowball sales by dodgy characters have kept the price down.

agree
lovely89

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:18:11 PM

agree

Is there anyone keeping track of where these asks are being matched?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: