Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation  (Read 171556 times)
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:49:52 PM

Gives me a completely new perspective...
pls learn to quote...
thx
Admiral_Bit

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:51:49 PM

Gives me a completely new perspective...
pls learn to quote...
thx

quote is looking good from here :-)
Admiral_Bit

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:53:39 PM

Beware of price gouging!!!

I´d like to remind all potential buyers of the fact, that all IOTA OTC offers on BTCtalk are way beyond any reasonable market price . Before you buy from OTC sellers keep in mind that the current offers reflect a projected initial market cap of 15 - 30 million $. Price markups reach from 2000% - 4000% on the initial ICO price. --> The price your seller actually payed for his coins.

There is not one single crypto or oldschool derivate which would have justified an ICO or IPS surcharge of over 2000 %. Remember; Bitcoin uplift took several years; Etherium exchange price was way below current IOTA ICO price multiplicators

It just does not happen on this planet... If you buy 100Gigiota for 1,5 BTC now you will get ripped off and it will take months of market time to recover from your financial quick shot.

As for a serious suggestion: Wait to buy IOTA until they are traded on the exchanges. All market rules indicate an exchange price which does not exceed 100GIOTA / 0,5 BTC.

Right now OTC sellers can be devided into 1 of the following strategies:

1. Seller believes that exchange price will be way lower than rigged OTC offers on Bitcointalk. If this would not be the case, seller would wait until the sale on exchange markets
2. Seller believes that the outlook on IOTAS potential is overall limited and expects an early crash. Selling via OTC has biggest potential of ROI

Consider; what other reason would a seller have to offer IOTAS at the current price? If prices on exchanges happen to magically multiply by 3 - 10 times of current OTC price (this would constitute an initial exchange markup of 6000 % to 40000% compared to ICO), why would anyone sell now? Charity?  

You see; none of the offers here will lead you to quick ROI. Every investment into a new cryto coin comes along with a certain degree of risk. Buying OTC prices will multiply your risk. Believe me; risk assessments are part of my daily business....

Conclusion: All IOTA OTC offers on BTCtalk are intransparent, rigged and overpriced.

Think now; thank me later. If you think my post is FUD just recalculate your risk for yourself...

You also be aware of the price gouging in Bitcoin. There are people that bought them at $0.50 and are trying to sell them at over $600. Stop the madness.

Also. Just go away. You are not contributing to anything and obviously don't understand how any of this works.

Since price is "rigged" do tell us where to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum at "non rigged" prices. You know, ETH at $0.30 and Bitcoin for zero dollars.

Also. If you are truly too dumb to understand why some people want to diversify, then you should probably stay far away from anything but a savings account.

People here are buyers and sellers that believe IOTA should be valued as a serious project with a bright future. If you disagree, go buy something else. No one is fording you to do anything. Bit whining about rigged price with 100+ buyers and sellers at roughly the same levels for months prove you wrong.

I wish OP would remove your post, since it's obvious that you either are thing to buy cheap or is just whining the cause you missed the sale and are too broke to buy any.

Either way your post has no value, and the fact that you talk about rigging and make up your own "value" based on absolutely nothing just makes you look pathetic, not to mention that the sales are 100% transparent as you can fairly easily tell by the list.

Protip for free: if you are going to bash something. Remove your post history where you try to buy the same asset under the marker price and being pissy when you can't.

Just learn to internet.

Also: you think Rise will be the next billion dollar Blockchain, and are looking for a 500 BTC loan to buy an apartment with no collateral. You are adorable, can't make that shit up.

well someone is getting frustrated here. Whats up with all that emotion?

And btw: I love my posting history; its pure ownage in its own right ^^

Just unnecessary for children that are trying to buy the token to make up their own badly written posts cause they are frustrated they were late to the party. And not even removing your WTB posts is just... pathetic.

So you are saying contradicting posts are what? a proof of childish behaviour? and badly written? come on; english is not my first language. Compared to that creepy yassin guy im a fucking poet...

@Buyers: dont believe their lies...

Trust me. You aren't even a well educated 9 year old in your own language. The grammar doesn't even matter, it's clear that you have no grasp of how markets work or crypto in general.

Now go away. Actual grownups are buying and selling here. No time for your shitpost antics.

Since you aren't a buyer or seller I recommend Seccor remove your post since it brings zero value, and contains nothing but whiny rants and made up "theories".

well the topic is called speculation. if you think censorship is the way to boost the start of a distributed network you must be one mighty crypto savant. Gives me a completely new perspective...

btw: if you are man enough lets just set up a bet:

Im betting 0,1 BTC that the exchange price of iota will be under 0,5 BTC / 100Gigiota; 24 hours after market launch..

Up for that? can use escrow if you like...
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:59:22 PM

@all stop quoting those big posts.

And Admiral bit. Buy IOTA or go away, but stop your nonsense here.
Admiral_Bit

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:05:38 PM

No way; every lost buy for you is a win for the community. I will keep posting updates on the market situation and how to connect it with the real world...
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:08:30 PM

No way; every lost buy for you is a win for the community. I will keep posting updates on the market situation and how to connect it with the real world...

i have seen thousands of folks like you. 10 days from now you will be gone.
Admiral_Bit

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:14:48 PM

thats fine for me; iota will be on the exchange b4 that..

As for me beeing the troll: I dont even believe that Iota is a bad investment. In fact i am going to invest about 10 btc into iota after exchanges have started listing. 

All i am saying is: Dont pay the scalping prices on this forum...

child_harold `

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:15:27 PM

I highly recommend IOTA.

You can make a lot of profit from it like me Smiley
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:16:06 PM

quote is looking good from here :-)
-> ignore  Tongue  Smiley
Admiral_Bit

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:19:40 PM

I highly recommend IOTA.

Am i right in assuming that half of the buyers over here dont have been scalped but scammed into buying non existing iota?
markus1000

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:22:19 PM

ok with all the Old and New Iotas.
What is the final maximal coin number of New IOTA now?
Admiral_Bit

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:24:08 PM

ok with all the Old and New Iotas.
What is the final maximal coin number of New IOTA now?

2,1 Peta Iota...
IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:53:12 PM

Beware of price gouging!!!

I´d like to remind all potential buyers of the fact, that all IOTA OTC offers on BTCtalk are way beyond any reasonable market price . Before you buy from OTC sellers keep in mind that the current offers reflect a projected initial market cap of 15 - 30 million $. Price markups reach from 2000% - 4000% on the initial ICO price. --> The price your seller actually payed for his coins.

There is not one single crypto or oldschool derivate which would have justified an ICO or IPS surcharge of over 2000 %. Remember; Bitcoin uplift took several years; Etherium exchange price was way below current IOTA ICO price multiplicators

It just does not happen on this planet... If you buy 100Gigiota for 1,5 BTC now you will get ripped off and it will take months of market time to recover from your financial quick shot.

As for a serious suggestion: Wait to buy IOTA until they are traded on the exchanges. All market rules indicate an exchange price which does not exceed 100GIOTA / 0,5 BTC.

Right now OTC sellers can be devided into 1 of the following strategies:

1. Seller believes that exchange price will be way lower than rigged OTC offers on Bitcointalk. If this would not be the case, seller would wait until the sale on exchange markets
2. Seller believes that the outlook on IOTAS potential is overall limited and expects an early crash. Selling via OTC has biggest potential of ROI

Consider; what other reason would a seller have to offer IOTAS at the current price? If prices on exchanges happen to magically multiply by 3 - 10 times of current OTC price (this would constitute an initial exchange markup of 6000 % to 40000% compared to ICO), why would anyone sell now? Charity?  

You see; none of the offers here will lead you to quick ROI. Every investment into a new cryto coin comes along with a certain degree of risk. Buying OTC prices will multiply your risk. Believe me; risk assessments are part of my daily business....

Conclusion: All IOTA OTC offers on BTCtalk are intransparent, rigged and overpriced.

Think now; thank me later. If you think my post is FUD just recalculate your risk for yourself...

You also be aware of the price gouging in Bitcoin. There are people that bought them at $0.50 and are trying to sell them at over $600. Stop the madness.

Also. Just go away. You are not contributing to anything and obviously don't understand how any of this works.

Since price is "rigged" do tell us where to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum at "non rigged" prices. You know, ETH at $0.30 and Bitcoin for zero dollars.

Also. If you are truly too dumb to understand why some people want to diversify, then you should probably stay far away from anything but a savings account.

People here are buyers and sellers that believe IOTA should be valued as a serious project with a bright future. If you disagree, go buy something else. No one is fording you to do anything. Bit whining about rigged price with 100+ buyers and sellers at roughly the same levels for months prove you wrong.

I wish OP would remove your post, since it's obvious that you either are thing to buy cheap or is just whining the cause you missed the sale and are too broke to buy any.

Either way your post has no value, and the fact that you talk about rigging and make up your own "value" based on absolutely nothing just makes you look pathetic, not to mention that the sales are 100% transparent as you can fairly easily tell by the list.

Protip for free: if you are going to bash something. Remove your post history where you try to buy the same asset under the marker price and being pissy when you can't.

Just learn to internet.

Also: you think Rise will be the next billion dollar Blockchain, and are looking for a 500 BTC loan to buy an apartment with no collateral. You are adorable, can't make that shit up.

well someone is getting frustrated here. Whats up with all that emotion?

And btw: I love my posting history; its pure ownage in its own right ^^

Just unnecessary for children that are trying to buy the token to make up their own badly written posts cause they are frustrated they were late to the party. And not even removing your WTB posts is just... pathetic.

So you are saying contradicting posts are what? a proof of childish behaviour? and badly written? come on; english is not my first language. Compared to that creepy yassin guy im a fucking poet...

@Buyers: dont believe their lies...

Trust me. You aren't even a well educated 9 year old in your own language. The grammar doesn't even matter, it's clear that you have no grasp of how markets work or crypto in general.

Now go away. Actual grownups are buying and selling here. No time for your shitpost antics.

Since you aren't a buyer or seller I recommend Seccor remove your post since it brings zero value, and contains nothing but whiny rants and made up "theories".

well the topic is called speculation. if you think censorship is the way to boost the start of a distributed network you must be one mighty crypto savant. Gives me a completely new perspective...

Censoring the network, and censoring childish trolls that whine because they can't buy at the price they want are different things. You, bring nothing to the debate and take up more space and probably air than you are worth.

IOTUSA

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:54:03 PM

I highly recommend IOTA.

Am i right in assuming that half of the buyers over here dont have been scalped but scammed into buying non existing iota?

Probably not. But since you ask such a dumb question I assume you won't get an answer. Don't expect anyone to treat you any different than trash since apparently you are retarded enough not to only want to buy, and think IOTA is worthless. But also insult the escrow staff. Now get back on the shortbus mongo.

IOTUSA

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:55:52 PM

thats fine for me; iota will be on the exchange b4 that..

As for me beeing the troll: I dont even believe that Iota is a bad investment. In fact i am going to invest about 10 btc into iota after exchanges have started listing. 

All i am saying is: Dont pay the scalping prices on this forum...

T-minus 1 week until your dumb ass is whining that exchanges are scalping prices and saying it's worthless (but you still want to buy).

IOTUSA

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:56:41 PM

Just go away. You are literally herpes. Pretty sure no one would sell your dumb ass any IOTA even if you wanted to buy at market prices.
"I will keep posting updates on the market situation and how to connect it with the real world..." What real world you stupid bastard, this is the market you tool.

Also: Ban this dumbass please.

cryptocube

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:01:40 PM

Just go away. You are literally herpes. Pretty sure no one would sell your dumb ass any IOTA even if you wanted to buy at market prices.
"I will keep posting updates on the market situation and how to connect it with the real world..." What real world you stupid bastard, this is the market you tool.

Always the professional  Roll Eyes

No wonder this dumb fucker comes here to scam the sheep, he would never get a job in the real world with that stinking attitude and keyboard warrior crap.

https://i.imgur.com/5bJAITR.jpg
trolleroo

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:03:25 PM

pls do not quote the spammers
cryptocube

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:11:26 PM

pls do not quote the spammers

Good idea.

oh shit ive done it again  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Admiral_Bit

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:13:44 PM

Always the professional  Roll Eyes

No wonder this dumb fucker comes here to scam the sheep, he would never get a job in the real world with that stinking attitude and keyboard warrior crap.

yep; quite the creepy guy. smells like a mix of incest, redneck and virginity...
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: