Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:29:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473061 times)
motherfucker123

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:43:10 PM

Thats a sweet website by the way. I'll be the first to congratulate you on your hard work.

But be prepared, there will be pages of spam from the trolls that frequent this website. They're bored, have no lives and aren't productive. So they try and tear down everyone else who is actually involved in a bunch of cool shit, like yourself.

I don't know you. I don't even know much about your project. But, your website is top notch and probably cost alot in time and money so hopefully everything else is top notch too, if so I don't see why this wont be a solid project

Either way, I'll be the first (hopefully not the only) person to wish you and your team luck and a smash hit success

So how does it feel being endorsed by a proven scammer?

The logical question will be.
Can you please post some hard evidence and proof for your accusations. You know that slander is punishable by law don't you? Even if you hide behind a nickname on a forum. Wink

This is the same guy who was defending the EDON scam all over the forums. Just check his post history https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=426160;sa=showPosts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:44:41 PM

So much FUD already... Im out.
samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:51:25 PM

Come on, for only 10.25 BTC you can secure a masternode :-)
Mrdeeds

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:07:54 PM

Thats a sweet website by the way. I'll be the first to congratulate you on your hard work.

But be prepared, there will be pages of spam from the trolls that frequent this website. They're bored, have no lives and aren't productive. So they try and tear down everyone else who is actually involved in a bunch of cool shit, like yourself.

I don't know you. I don't even know much about your project. But, your website is top notch and probably cost alot in time and money so hopefully everything else is top notch too, if so I don't see why this wont be a solid project

Either way, I'll be the first (hopefully not the only) person to wish you and your team luck and a smash hit success

So how does it feel being endorsed by a proven scammer?

The logical question will be.
Can you please post some hard evidence and proof for your accusations. You know that slander is punishable by law don't you? Even if you hide behind a nickname on a forum. Wink

This is the same guy who was defending the EDON scam all over the forums. Just check his post history https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=426160;sa=showPosts

I hope you're not pointing to me with this post. If so I'm going to report it because I never posted on that Edon treat.
Please clear this up.

(                       incent                       )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BETTER LOYALTY THROUGH SMARTER REWARDS
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:08:10 PM

So let me see if I understand this coin.

OP says dev is not related to xpy. Hmm, maybe not dev but surely someone behind this coin must be.
Why would you offer to exchange 8 xpy for 1 ion?

Why didn't all the xpy you receive not get burnt?

Why did lots of xpy get dumped on the exchange immediately after your offer was taken up?

Why are people who were left holding paycoin stupid enough to exchange it for ION anyway. Do they really think ION is going to be 20 cents. Maybe you should say you are going to have a 20 cent floor?

This is the most obvious scam coin out there. Avoid

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sylph93

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:17:46 PM

So let me see if I understand this coin.

OP says dev is not related to xpy. Hmm, maybe not dev but surely someone behind this coin must be.
Why would you offer to exchange 8 xpy for 1 ion?

Why didn't all the xpy you receive not get burnt?

Why did lots of xpy get dumped on the exchange immediately after your offer was taken up?

Why are people who were left holding paycoin stupid enough to exchange it for ION anyway. Do they really think ION is going to be 20 cents. Maybe you should say you are going to have a 20 cent floor?

This is the most obvious scam coin out there. Avoid

Avoid at least until they burn the rest XPY.

By the way, I think HYPER is more solid game coin. isn't it? Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Mrdeeds

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:54:21 PM

What is the relationship between this coin's devs and PayCoin (XPY) ?

The coin developer for ION has zero relation or affiliation to anything related to Paycoin or XPY.

So this Adam Matlack is a different Adam Matlack? Smiley

Adam helped write and edit the whitepaper, but is not a coin developer.

Right, he's a douchebag grifter/scammer pal of Homero Joshua Garza who's trying to repeat the colossal ponzi scheme that his predecessor invented.

You can also see him as the one who was trying to make something from paycoin after Garza ran away with all the investors money. Now that it became clear that paycoin would never work out he gave the opportunity to leave the paycoin debacle and have a new chance with ion. You didn't have to pay a single sathoshi for converting your xpy to ion. Ion may or may not be succesful. But at least you are given the chance to make some money out of it. Something you would have never made if they would have stayed with Paycoin.

Did he scam you personally? If so i'm really curious what he did to scam you. Because if he did people have to know.

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 05:04:32 PM

Give it a couple of months of desperate propping up after launch and you'll be able to get a masternode for 0.01btc :-)

Got to say, this coins is plagued by many of the same issues as its predecessor, XPY.

There's the whole disproportionate staking thing, again, something which was only ever designed to enrich garza and his cronies, yet here it is being wheeled out for the second time with no consideration given to the effects.

Masternodes to handle anon transactions etc, as well, if I remember the white paper rightly?  (I read it over a week ago)...So, basically a combination of Dash & XPY?

I'm sorry but there are other game focused coins & projects out there, Hyper, Game Credits etc, I can't see a new coin with a broken concept and grubby history beating established players.

Something else I took from the whitepaper is that a dev would be hired from the ico funds to build out the features of the coin, so, am I right in guessing that it's simply going to be a re-branded clone upon release and then twisted, tortured and bent into something resembling what was announced in the whitepaper?

So far the only conclusion I can draw is "meh".

fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:13:03 PM

I don't really see any reason to waste time with this when there are so many proven projects that you can invest in. Why people still take the risk is beyond me.
pcminerx

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:22:14 PM

I don't really see any reason to waste time with this when there are so many proven projects that you can invest in. Why people still take the risk is beyond me.

Says somebody with Waves in his signature  Shocked
Mrdeeds

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:25:43 PM

Give it a couple of months of desperate propping up after launch and you'll be able to get a masternode for 0.01btc :-)

Got to say, this coins is plagued by many of the same issues as its predecessor, XPY.

There's the whole disproportionate staking thing, again, something which was only ever designed to enrich garza and his cronies, yet here it is being wheeled out for the second time with no consideration given to the effects.

Masternodes to handle anon transactions etc, as well, if I remember the white paper rightly?  (I read it over a week ago)...So, basically a combination of Dash & XPY?

I'm sorry but there are other game focused coins & projects out there, Hyper, Game Credits etc, I can't see a new coin with a broken concept and grubby history beating established players.

Something else I took from the whitepaper is that a dev would be hired from the ico funds to build out the features of the coin, so, am I right in guessing that it's simply going to be a re-branded clone upon release and then twisted, tortured and bent into something resembling what was announced in the whitepaper?

So far the only conclusion I can draw is "meh".

As far as I know they aim specifically on the mobile gaming market. I don't know if that is unique or not. But I think that it's a big niche.

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:42:02 PM

What is this about?

"After securing initial funding of $125,000 through an initial crowdsale offering in November of 2015, the ionomy team built the foundational ionomy.com platform and developed the new blockchain based digital currency."
samm1129

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:52:15 PM

What is this about?

"After securing initial funding of $125,000 through an initial crowdsale offering in November of 2015, the ionomy team built the foundational ionomy.com platform and developed the new blockchain based digital currency."

If I remember correctly, that was about the time there was a large XPY dump on the exchanges, so I can believe that.
Mrdeeds

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:54:27 PM

What is this about?

My best guess is that it's a crowdsale to some bigger private investors. Probably these will become the so called wales. Wink

ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:55:40 PM

What is this about?

Homero bought a stake so he can keep some skin in the game.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
pcminerx

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:58:52 PM

What is this about?

If I remember correctly, that was about the time there was a large XPY dump on the exchanges, so I can believe that.

I am sorry but you misunderstood what this section is about. There was a crowdfunding first. I think you must be referring to the coin swap later. If I remember correctly, I did not see 10 mil coins being dumped on the exchanges.
Mrdeeds

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:59:15 PM

What is this about?

Lol. If you look at bittrex there was actually a big pump in october followed by a smaller dump. From november to december there was a small but fairly steady rise in the price?
What are you insinuating actually? Wink

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:05:43 PM

great bunch of xpy bag holders cloning another coin with huge premine & hype train
no code, no names of devs, no escrow, crap loads of new accounts here saying how insanely good investment this is  Grin now the only missing ingredient is self segregation into a brand new forum...because we all know btctalk sucks right? like most of you said on your xpy forum...

maybe we can call it HashTalk v2 ! has a nice ring to it

Mrdeeds

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:32:17 PM

great bunch of xpy bag holders cloning another coin with huge premine & hype train
no code, no names of devs, no escrow, crap loads of new accounts here saying how insanely good investment this is  Grin now the only missing ingredient is self segregation into a brand new forum...because we all know btctalk sucks right? like most of you said on your xpy forum...

maybe we can call it HashTalk v2 ! has a nice ring to it

If you are refering to me mr Senior member.
First of all I am a member of btctalk longer than you are. I just read more than I post.

Second. I'm not telling anybody how great this coin is. I'm just glad with a new opportunity after being scammed by Garza. Yes I fell for that scam after being a customer of him by buying hardware long before GAW actually turned into the scam called Paycoin.

Thirth I'm just adressing untruths because I hate people just shouting everything they think because they don't like someone or a company. And yes. That happens to be the case sometimes on btctalk. But that is for a big part the result of their enormous member base.

Thanks. Smiley

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:57:57 PM

not really. you have more than 2 posts on this forum

looks like the segregation has started and there seems to be a slack channel where all the 'important' information is. would be nice to know how they are working around google play & apple store TOS. kind of important information
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: